Questions Answered by Red

Story Info
An autobiography about the author RedHairedandFriendly.
2.6k words
4.72
33.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The biggest reason for doing this essay isn't because I think everyone out there who is reading this is interested in me or even really wishes to know anything about me . . . believe me if you know me . . . I'm anything but conceited and full of myself. The reason for it is because as some know I'm in the Survivor Contest here on Literotica and my personal goal is to write in every category. Reviews and Essays are one of those categories.

I will do reviews later I'm sure, but for now I'm writing this essay about me. With that said, let me ask you to back click and go no further if you think this is an essay on erotica adventures that I have led in my life . . . it isn't. This is an essay about RedHairedandFriendly and perhaps a few things you've wondered about me will be answered . . . perhaps not.

Call it "thinking highly of myself" or "being full of myself" or just plain . . . "full of shit" but hey . . . you don't have to keep reading either.

The most popular question I'm asked is:Are your stories from real-life experiences? The answer to that is a simple, "No." I have not ever had a 3-some, 4-way or dressed up in men's clothing pretending to be a man . . . unless you want to count the times I was a kid and had to play the Prince who rescued the Princess, but come on . . . I had three sisters growing up and no brothers; one of us always played the good guy or the bad guy. So to make it easier on everyone. The only stories that are taken from real life situations are:Car Ride, which is a story about my first and second blow jobs andHelpful Whispers, and the ONLY part of that story that's true is controlling the tear drop, the rest is all fiction.

Car Ride Caress is a wonderful story and it is one that my husband and I often think about. Especially when we are heading to my mom's and we take that county road and remember how young we were. I can picture it in my head how we were that day in the car, how nervous and how worried I was he'd think less of me if I gave him a blow job. Funny, I'm sure not nervous now.

Helpful Whispers starts out similar to an experience that happened at High School friend's graduation party. I had a crush on this boy named Noel. He was so cute, black hair, black eyes, you couldn't ask for a sexier Mexican to come knocking at your door. He was a god His father was a Psychiatrist and he did show several of us the trick with the crystal teardrop, but that was it; the rest of the story was just something that came to mind.

Another question I'm asked is:What is your ultimate fantasy?I answered this honestly to someone once and they laughed at me. It is a simple one I guess . . . at least compared to some fantasies I've written and/or read. I want what many folks to want. I want a 3-way. One man, two women. I know... simple. I don't need public sex. I don't need a rape fantasy. I don't need suspended from a ceiling and flogged, though I wouldn't pass that up either. A nice 3-way with a woman that I trust and a man I trust.

That of course leads to the question...Would the man be your husband? Realistically? My husband would hog tie me to the bed, before he let me participate in a threesome with or without him... again... being tied up isn't a bad thing. So, if my husband would be willing then yes with him. What woman? Well, we are talking Ultimate fantasy right? Angelina Jolin or Jeri Ryan ( the actress who played Seven of Nine on Star Trek: Voyager ), would do just FINE Now, if hubby isn't part of the action, realistically I wouldn't participate, but again FANTASY So, I could toss Harrison Ford, a young Sam Elliot ( he's let himself go these days ), Vin Diesel... oh and Wesley Snipes or Denzel Washington... Hell, there are just way to many men to list, so I best just move on . . .

Where do my ideas come from, is another question I am often asked. I can honestly tell you I don't sit around and think about sex all day long. Surprised aren't you? My ideas pop into my head from out of the blue usually. In the storyThe Drive-In, I was at the Drive-In with my family and had lots of free time till the movie started, so I dug out some paper from my husband's folder, that he happened to have in the van at the time, and started writing. I pitched that story, but it left me thinking.

The next morning I started writing and I didn't stop except to make a trip into town for something... I have no clue what it was, because the story was on my mind. I had to get home to write it. When I did get home three hours later, I sat down and it was like the world didn't exist. I wrote through the night and into the wee hours of the morning. When I was finished, I read it line by line in order to edit the work. Now, I can answer another question... THIS is my favorite story.

The Drive-In is the only story I have ever written that made me come while I wrote it, and I didn't bother taking my hands off the keyboard to have those orgasms. But as I wrote them I experienced them. My breathing became ragged. My skin was flushed. The scent of sex radiated from me and I knew what was happening. There were times when I wrote that story that my fingers were shaking.

It was my first of many new things to write about and I really wanted to do my best, so I tried very hard to concentrate on the characters. This was my first group sex story as well as my first lesbian story. I wanted it to come across erotic, fun, romantic, and yet a bit of innocent too. A lot of people relate to a character in this work and I think I do too. I think as I wrote it I was Abby. I could go on and on about this story, but I won't.

Are any of my stories based on fantasies I have? Yes, there are. The series24 Hours started from a conversation I had with a good friend from Literotica. We both thought of how nice it would be to have just 24 Hours where a person could do what they wanted and live a life they wanted and no one would get hurt or be affected once the time was over.

The comments I received from readers told me that many online couples would have liked to have just 24 hours, in the end though... one has to ask is 24 hours enough?

Another story isGoodbye that is a phone conversation between parting lovers. This story was important to me. I wanted the reader to be able to tell who was saying what, so I appreciate Literotica for taking the time to make sure that happened. I didn't realize at the time that I was using the wrong tags to make the lines appear in Italics, so someone out there took the time to fix it for me.

During the Storm is also another one I wrote that was a new style and I hold dear to my heart. This is a letter that was written because the writer could no longer talk to her partner online because of a thunderstorm moving in. It too deals with Italics and again a big "Thank you" to the staff at Lit.

With the storyHot and Ready I was driving home when I saw two young men and their friends on the porch of a log cabin. It was a hot summer day and they were shirtless. I thought that it would be nice to just drive up and "play" with those two handsome young men. But, I didn't... at least not in reality.

Where is the strangest place you've had sex? I get this question a lot. Strangest place? The riskiest my spouse and I have ever had sex, because he is the only one I've ever had sex with... is behind my parents' barn, on a blanket at night. Wow... how many fantasies did I shatter with that answer?

Why did you start writing erotica and how long have you been writing? I have been writing since May 2005. A friend from MSN chat mentioned gave me a link to Literotica and said I needed to read up on fetishes and see if I had any. I never did get around to reading fetishes, but I did read one Humor/Satire story and one Non-Human story. I also glanced through a couple more and thought to myself. . . "I think I could write this." I then wrote:Never Again, which is a story about a wife who seduces her husband and quickly followed it withFinally His, Finally Hers, which is a story of a police officer and a college intern.

I will not sit here and tell you they are my finest works. They are full of errors and perhaps one day I'll go through and edit or rewrite them. I have learned a lot since starting this new path I'm on and I'm enjoying it.

One of the greatest things I've gotten from this experience is the wonderful letters from fans. I am touched when someone writes me and asks meif I'll write a story for them. Yes! I will write a story for someone, but I don't agree to all stories. If I don't think I can truly portray the person(s)' fantasy then I will apologize and turn them down.

My greatest pleasure is trying to write something for someone else.Penny's Passion and Pleasures 1-3, Mark's Party and Alex's Lessons series are stories that I wrote for a Lit. fan that asked me to portray a woman that looked like her exploring the new bisexual desires she was having. In the end I asked this fan's husband if I could write something for him andMark's Party was the result.

A Fantasy Realized 1-3 and Mike's Journal are also two readers' requests. Two different readers. One story is based on newly discovered bisexuality and the involvement of the husband later and the other is about the desires one husband had kept hidden until his wife discovered his secret.

I could go on forever when it comes to writing. I enjoy it so very much. I have written in different genres, and a big part of that is because of the Survivor Contest. When I started writing this, I only had three more categories to go: Illustrated, Lesbian, and Group. Right now I don't have a clue what I'll be writing for those, but I hope you find it naughty.

In September 2005, I had a box inside me open up. I hadn't written a word of poetry since the age of 12 and then it was only for a school assignment. Suddenly out of nowhere I started spitting poetry out. I don't know why... I don't know what spurred it, but something did... or perhaps someone.

My poetry ranges from sillyDevil's Journey to very painfulPain Cuts Deep. I try to express what I am feeling and usually that is in rhyme. I've tried free verse... I haven't mastered it yet. But I'll still write poems. When I am sad, it usually takes three poems to get me back to my perky self.

Audio stories I haven't done a lot of. They say the creator is their worst critic and perhaps that's the case when it comes to me listening to my own work. I don't think Audio stories will ever be my crowning glory.

Finally... I saved the best for last, or if you have lasted this long... the end is in sight.

What turns you on? Oh... see what happens when you wait till the end. I wish I could say I've experienced all these things that turn me on, but I can't. What I'm going to tell you are things that turn me on and things I think I would like to try.

I love it when my husband runs his fingers through my hair. I can't tell you how many times I have "threatened" to cut it, just so he'd run his fingers through it. I did cut it all off, once. He doesn't go out for donuts when I'm at the hairdresser's anymore.

Kiss the back of my neck and I will melt. Tingles will run up and down my spine and even my sex will feel a welcoming wave of delight. Back kisses... OMG! I love back kisses. When you can feel the heat of your partner's breath against your skin, but they aren't yet making contact... and then suddenly they do. I moan and ache for more.

Oral sex... My favorite position is 69, what a beautiful number. I love giving and receiving. What more can I say about it? It is hot. Steamy. Erotic. Wonderful. Orgasmic. I get so lost in the emotions that roll through me that I get a bit vigorous in my sucking and well... sometimes I have to be reminded... I have teeth and I need to open wider or slow down, I usually open wider.

I love being on top! I love to control the moment. The sensations are more intense too. I can move fast or slow. I can stop when I wish and then quickly start again. Of course there is always that nipple play and clit teasing that can happen. Very nice!

My least favorite is doggie style. There isn't a lot of pleasure in it for me. I know many folks like it, but I just don't. I prefer the missionary to this position, but my husband does enjoy it, so I will have sex with him in this position. If I work in fantasies that I like then I can usually come if I stimulate my nipples or my clit.

My favorite fantasies to use during sex: Yes. I, like millions of other people in the world, imagine something in my head during sex that adds to my pleasure. It is usually the 3-way fantasy. Lately though I have used a fantasy that involves me being tied up. I enjoy playing the Dominate/submissive fantasy in my head and my husband is slowly opening up to experiencing this with me. I find it rewarding and he knows this. It has taken a lot of patience on both our parts to admit that sometimes... the same ol' way of doing things isn't always the best.

This is just a glimpse into my life. There is more to me. I am a mom and a wife, a daughter and a friend. I'm a lover and a writer... (isn't that a song lyric?) No matter what though, I'm me and until someone finds a cure for that, I'll always be me, RedHairedandFriendly.