Quick Repair Service 03

Story Info
Repairman finally gets the girl of his dreams.
9k words
4.48
46.7k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*****

Danny Boudreaux did not like Todd Tonicetti, had not liked Todd Tonicetti from the moment his daughter Hillary had brought the young man over to meet him, and certainly had not liked Todd Tonicetti when he found out that his daughter was pregnant with Todd Tonicetti's baby.

"Oh, whatever, Daddy," Darlene Guidry, his eighteen year old girlfriend laughed and kissed him. "You're not going to like any boy that goes out with your daughter."

"Not true," Danny argued. "I like Ryan, Connie's boyfriend."

"Uh, because he worships you?" Darlene asked and leaned heavily against Danny as he rubbed the Vitamin E cream into her pregnant belly.

"His good taste has nothing to do with it; shit, I'm going be late for my next client," Danny said.

"Uh, who's one had to come home for a quickie?" Darlene smiled and hoisted herself to her feet.

"A quick bite to eat," Danny said and slapped her on her widening buttocks.

"Same thing," Darlene giggled.

He passed by Kurt's cage and the cockatoo greeted Danny by telling him he was ugly.

"Might be ugly, you ugly ass feather duster, but I just got laid," Danny agreed and offered Kurt a treat.

Outside, Danny paused to enjoy the autumn air, then unlocked his van and climbed in.

He was surprised; he was actually beginning to enjoy having Darlene Guidry in his trailer, constantly underfoot, constantly in his way, constantly clinging to him. The resentment over her getting pregnant the first time they made love was slowly beginning to slip away. The resentment over her being constantly stoned and drunk, while he went out and busted his ass to support them was slowly beginning to slip away.

She was a mess, but it beat having no one to talk to but a screeching cockatoo.

Then his good mood evaporated as Todd Tonicetti drove his oil burning, gear grinding Nissan past him.

The boy, in Danny's opinion, was a complete waste of organic material. He was chronically unemployed, perpetually stoned, and believed he knew everything. Which was why his car was burning oil and grinding gears. Because Todd knew how to fix it.

"Your daughter's choice," he grimly reminded himself.

Todd also fancied himself as a Guitar God.

"Some guitar god," Danny sneered. "Fucker doesn't even know who Mick Mars is."

Danny drove to Kimble, Louisiana, found Natalie Worthington's house and parked.

"Hi," an attractive strawberry blonde woman answered the door.

"Hi, said your washing machine acting up?" Danny asked as he caught a glimpse of a nude brunette passing from living room to hallway.

"Yeah, and with baby diapers, I really need that machine working," Natalie agreed and glared over her shoulder at Brianna Charles, her lover.

"Well, let's see what we got," Danny agreed as he followed the woman out to the utility room.

"Hi," an adorable two year old girl said, stumbling into the small room.

"Well, hi there!" Danny said. "And what's your name?"

"Say 'my name's Ophelia,'" Natalie coaxed her daughter.

The girl mumbled something that may have been Ophelia, but Danny was already looking for the cause of the machine's malfunction. In a moment,

He saw what part he would need.

He went out to his van, located the part, and returned to the house.

Again, he caught a glimpse of a nude Brianna Charles, large breasts bobbling as the woman scampered out of the room.

"Brianna, damn it!" Natalie yelled.

"Brianna, damn it!" Ophelia parroted.

He installed the part, reattached the hoses and slid the bulky machine into place.

"Yay!" Natalie laughed as the machine gurgled into life.

"Ask him about the TV," Brianna called out from the hallway.

"You wouldn't know how to do televisions, huh?" Natalie asked.

"Yeah; actually how I got started," Danny agreed. "Some dumb ass shit for brains think if you fix one, you can't fix the other, but, if it's got a cord attached, I usually can figure it out."

"It runs for about forty five minutes then just shuts off," Brianna said, now wearing an extremely short robe that was very loosely fastened.

"And let me guess," Danny said. "It never happens during commercials. It only happens when he's about to kick the game winning field goal, or she's about to shoot the abusive husband, or they're about to do 'Final Jeopardy,' right?"

"How'd you know?" Natalie laughed.

Danny followed the two women into the living room and looked at the wall mounted television.

"Got the remote?" he asked.

"Right here, on the table," Brianna said, bending over to retrieve the device.

"No, uh, not the cable remote," Danny said, enjoying the close up glimpse of the young woman's nicely rounded buttocks and thatch of brown pubic hair. "The uh, the remote that came with the television."

Brianna looked on a bookshelf, even squatted, with her legs spread wide, and then shook her head.

"Y'all put it, at the right height, for a certain little girl to get her hands on it?" Danny suggested.

"I'll go check," Brianna volunteered.

"Must be psychic," Brianna praised, returning with the remote in hand, her robe fluttering loose.

"And..." Danny said and entered the code.

He went through the settings, then smiled widely.

"Uh huh, seems a certain young lady set the 'Snooze' function for forty seven minutes for y'all," he said.

He wrote out the bill for the labor and the parts for the washing machine, but did not charge for the television repair.

"Oh no, we got to pay you something," Natalie insisted.

"What?" Danny smiled. "Took me all of two minutes?"

He thanked Natalie for the twenty dollar gratuity, silently thanked Brianna Charles for the unobstructed view of her Double D breasts and brunette thatch, told Ophelia good bye and left the house. As the door closed, he chuckled; he could hear Natalie yelling at her lover about her 'shameless display.'

He had two more repairs in the Kimble and Bender area and completed them, then headed toward his trailer in Jack's Creek, Louisiana.

The moment Danny pulled up to his trailer, he saw his daughter waiting for him, sitting on the small front porch, legs dangling off the edge.

"No, no, and fuck no, no more money," Danny said to himself. "Tell Todd Tonicetti he needs to grow the fuck up and go get a job."

"Daddy, can I..." Hillary said as he got out of the van.

"Can you what, Hillary? Pay me back for the three hundred dollars y'all needed for Todd's car? Why of course you can. Can you pay me back for last month's electric bill? Yes, that would be fine. Can you pay me back for the rent and late fees from July?" Danny said as he got his tools out of the van.

"How much we owe you so far?" Hillary asked after a long moment of silence.

"Twelve hundred and fifty bucks, but who's counting?" Danny said, helping the pregnant girl to her feet.

He kissed his daughter on her lips and playfully swatted her on her backside.

"Sweetheart, you're nineteen, I can't tell you what to do," Danny sighed. "But I can make suggestions."

He unlocked his trailer's door.

"My suggestion? Dump that fucking loser. He's sitting around waiting on some big recording deal that is Neh Ver going to happen. Seriously? Punk ass bitch doesn't even know what a pentatonic scale is but thinks he's some kind of guitar player?" Danny spat.

Hillary entered the clean, comfortable trailer.

"Oh no, here comes trouble," Kurt called out.

"Yeah, you're right, she's trouble, but she's my daughter, so be nice, huh?" Danny agreed.

"Shut up, Daddy," Hillary laughed.

"Hey; that was quick," Darlene said, letting out a lungful of marijuana smoke.

"Just a couple of quick fixes," Danny agreed.

"So, what's Todd need this time?" Danny asked as Hillary slumped down on the couch next to Darlene.

"Doesn't need shit," Hillary said, pretty face darkening.

Danny put his tools next to the front door.

"Really? We bummed twelve hundred bucks from you?" Hillary asked as Darlene crushed out the remnants of her joint.

"And fifty," Danny said. "Don't forget about the fifty."

"And probably more than that from Mom," Hillary said.

"Yeah, but it doesn't bother me when you bum money from her," Danny joked and went into the hall bathroom.

"Daddy," Hillary giggled.

He finished, washed his hands, then stepped back into the living room.

Both girls were sharing a joint and Danny realized an odd thing. Hillary was blonde, Darlene a brunette, but both girls looked almost identical. Hillary's chest was slightly larger than Darlene's, but she was also one month further along in her pregnancy than Darlene.

But both girls had the same rounded faces, the same pug nose, the same spattering of freckles and the same adorable smiles.

"Seriously, what do y'all need the money for?" Danny asked.

"Rent again and we're already what? Five days behind?" Hillary said as she let out the lungful of smoke.

"Again, Hillary, I can't tell you what to do, but I can suggest," Danny sighed. "Really? Y'all are already five days behind? And this is the first I'm hearing about it?"

"He uh, he thought he was uh, was going to get this call back from Satanation," Hillary said. "They're this heavy metal..."

"Group out of Hardinton Acres," Danny agreed. "Guitar player committed suicide what? Last week? Week before?"

"Yeah, you've heard of them?" Hillary asked.

"Terry? My buddy? He's their manager," Danny agreed.

He scrolled through his phone.

"Terry, you ugly and your momma dresses you funny," Danny said into his phone.

"Like women would ever talk to each other like that," Hillary giggled to Darlene.

"You ugly and your momma dresses you funny," Darlene said and laughed when Hillary pinched her on her butt.

A minute later Danny disconnected.

"Terry says Todd blew the gig, blew it hard," Danny informed Hillary. "They were trying to show him the chords for a song and he was just trying to impress them with how fast he can play."

"So, what am I going to do?" Hillary asked Danny.

"Again, Sweetheart, I can't tell you what to do; both you and your mother made that crystal clear," Danny sighed and declined the joint that Darlene held out to him. "But I can suggest, and I suggest you tell Todd Tonicetti to grow the fuck up and go get a real job."

He pointed to Hillary's baby bump.

"Babies? They need diapers, they need heater to be working; it's going to be coo-oo-old this winter, I'm telling you. And that little girl is not going to wait for Daddy to get rich and famous. She needs those diapers and food and clean clothes now," Danny said.

"How you know it's a girl?" Darlene asked.

"She's carrying like it's a girl," Danny shrugged.

"How about me?" Darlene asked, getting to her feet and lifting the hem of her tee shirt.

She was wearing a tee shirt over her blue jean cutoffs. The shorts no longer buttoned over her swelling belly, so she just left them unbuttoned and unzipped.

"Not far enough along yet Baby," Danny smiled, rubbing Darlene's baby bump. "But, couple of weeks? I'll probably be able to tell."

After Darlene and Hillary shared another joint, Hillary declined their offer of staying for dinner.

"Need go on back and tell Todd he needs get off his ass," Hillary sighed. "You sure he's not going be jamming with Satanation?"

"They're playing at D and D tonight, with their new guitar player you want to go check them out," Danny said. "Starts at about eleven."

Hillary waddled out of the trailer, ignoring Kurt's insults.

"Now, Momma needs some protein," Danny suggested and pulled his throbbing erection from his jeans.

"Ooh, Baby, what got Daddy all excited, huh?" Darlene asked as she wiggled into position to suck his cock.

While she slurped noisily on his cock, her tongue piercing tickling his cock, Danny wormed a finger into her wet pussy.

"Uh huh, and what got Momma all excited?" he asked as he finger fucked her.

Roughly fifteen minutes later, they heard two police sirens drive past their trailer. A few minutes afterward, they heard an ambulance go past.

Then Danny's cell phone rang.

"T Dan's" he intoned.

"Daddy, they're taking me to Elgee Lock Up," Hillary sobbed into the telephone.

"What? Danny cried out.

"Ma'am, we're just taking you to Elgee Police, not Lock up," he heard a female say.

"Daddy, Todd hit me and I hit him back," Hillary sobbed.

"I'll do a hell of a lot more than just hit him," Danny thundered.

At the police department, Danny got the whole story. Hillary had gone back, told Todd that she'd been unable to borrow the money from Danny, or from her mother. She then told him the bad news, that Satanation had already hired a new guitar player so he could stop waiting for that call.

"When I told him he didn't get the gig because his guitar playing sucks, he punched me," Hillary sobbed, holding the ice pack to her swollen eye.

"That mother fucker," Danny growled.

"And then I kicked him in the balls," Hillary went on.

"Really? How'd you find them?" Danny asked.

Hillary giggled.

"And took that big skillet you gave me and hit him on the head with it and he started bleeding all over the place," Hillary cried again.

The police woman finished the report, Hillary signed it, and then they were told that Hillary could leave.

"But uh, don't go nowhere, hear?" the woman advised.

"She'll be at my trailer," Danny said, giving the police woman his trailer number.

"I will?" Hillary asked.

"Yeah, you said y'all are behind on rent, right?" Danny said, walking her to his van.

Darlene and Hillary organized the spare bedroom while Danny made trip after trip to her trailer to get her clothes and other belongings.

He resisted, with great effort, the urge to snap the neck of Todd's BC Rich Mockingbird guitar, resisted the urge to kick in the speakers of Todd's Randall amp.

"Oh no, here comes trouble," Kurt greeted him.

"Yeah, you right, this is a lot of trouble," Danny agreed and gave the bird a treat.

"I love you, Daddy," Kurt called out.

"Love you too, but where the hell did you learn that one?" Danny asked as he carried the armful of clothes to the spare room.

"I taught him that," Darlene said proudly.

"Bitch," Danny said, lightly slapping her buttocks. "My bird, don't be teaching him shit like that, huh?"

"Shut up, my bird," Darlene laughed.

Todd was released from St. Elizabeth's Trauma Center the next day. Fortunately for both Todd, and Danny, Danny was on a service call when Todd and Todd's mother drove up to the trailer and collected Todd's things.

Todd's mother was extremely unhappy to be taking her son back into her home, with his loud music and slovenly habits. Even though she had thoroughly despised Hillary Boudreaux, thought the girl was nothing but trailer trash, she had loved the idea of having a little peace and quiet in her house.

"You can put all that stuff in the garage," Mrs. Tonicetti suggested of Todd's musical equipment.

"Mom, you can't put it in the garage, the humidity will corrode it," Todd spat.

"Might make it sound better," the woman suggested.

They put what they could into the trunk and back seat of the car and determined they'd need to get a truck for the furniture.

"Oh, and let me guess, you don't have any money for a truck, huh?" Mrs. Tonicetti suggested.

"I was supposed get this call from..." Todd said.

"No, no you weren't," Mrs. Tonicetti snapped. "You weren't, Todd. You don't know how to play Todd, everything you play sounds the same Todd, it's all noise Todd, no one likes what you play Todd."

She drove out of the trailer park.

"You're going to pay me back, you hear?" she snarled. "You are going to get up off your lazy ass, go down to Elgee and see about getting a job, a real job, do you understand?"

He didn't answer, still quite upset about her declaration that he didn't know how to play.

"And you got one week find a job or you're going to work with your Uncle Troy, you hear?" Mrs. Tonicetti threatened.

This threat got Todd's attention.

Uncle Troy owned a thousand acres in unincorporated Pinoak and grew sugar cane. It was back breaking, grueling work, work that would tear up a musician's hands.

While Todd was pondering his future, Danny was unlocking the door of his trailer.

"Oh no, here comes trouble," Kurt greeted Danny.

"Who you calling trouble, you ugly ass feather duster," Danny said.

"You ugly, you ugly, your momma says you ugly," Kurt said.

"Todd's out of the hospital," Hillary greeted him.

"Oh good, let me go put him back in the hospital," Danny growled.

"His momma came and got his stuff," Hillary said.

"Hi Daddy," Darlene said, coming out of the bathroom.

"Hi, Mommy, go put some clothes on, huh?" Danny smiled.

"What? I got clothes on," Darlene said, modeling her bra and panties.

"At least put on a shirt; you're making Hillary uncomfortable," Danny said.

"What? No she's not," Hillary denied.

She got to her feet.

"In fact," she said and pulled her own shirt off, then wiggled out of her denim shorts.

"Oh, you shave it; I been thinking about doing that," Darlene said as Hillary also dropped her skimpy panties to the floor.

"Need to have hair there before you can shave it," Danny teased Darlene about her thin patina of pubic hair.

"I got hair! See?" Darlene protested, also dropping her panties to the floor and showing her small thatch of brown hair.

"Both of y'all, please put your clothes on," Danny asked.

"Why, Daddy? You've seen me before," Hillary teased, striking a seductive pose.

"Yeah, and you've seen me before too," Darlene said, mirroring Hillary's pose.

"Fine, fine, y'all do whatever you want," Danny sighed and sat at his kitchen table.

He again grabbed the stack of invoices and tried to make sense of his own bookkeeping.

"Baby, why you don't let me do that?" Darlene asked him, hugging him from behind.

"Darlene, it's complicated. Shit, I can't even make heads or tails out of it, and it's my papers," Danny protested.

"Yeah, but I was real good at math," Darlene said.

"Fine, fine, you can't fuck it up any worse than I'd done," Danny said and got to his feet.

He sat on the couch with a beer and turned on the television. His daughter leaned heavily against him and took the can of beer from his hand.

"Hillary, please put your clothes back on," Danny said after rescuing his beer from her thirsty grasp.

"Why Daddy?" Hillary teased and cupped her small breasts. "You don't like looking at my boobies?"

"That's just it, Sweetheart, I'm your daddy, I'm not supposed to be looking at your boobies," Danny said and switched the channel until he found Performance 12 News broadcast.

"Daddy doesn't like looking at my putty?" Hillary continued her teasing, running a finger up and down her bald slit.

"Stop it, Hillary," Danny said.

"All of these have already been paid, right?" Darlene asked.

"The yellow ones have," Danny called back. "The pink ones have not."

"And how long you give them to pay?" Darlene asked as she quickly sorted through the stack, making two stacks.

"Forever I guess, Hillary, put some clothes on or go to your room," Danny said.

He grabbed his now empty beer can from her.

"And leave my beer alone," he demanded, retrieving another can of beer from the refrigerator.

Darlene worked for about thirty minutes while Hillary continued teasing her father. Then Darlene came into the living room and plopped down on the opposite side of Danny and took his beer can out of his hand.

"Gave up already?" he asked.

"No," Darlene said, handing him back his beer. "Finished."

She put her hands under her own small breasts.

"Now, is mean old Hillary teasing you?" she teased.

"Both of y'all, put some clothes on," Danny ordered. "And bull shit, you're finished."

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers