Quinn's Quickies 01: Milking Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chaaaaase!" She squealed and she threw herself back, impaling herself to the limit on me. Her head threw back and her thighs locked in a shaking spasm as her climax built up momentum with the irresistible force of a tumbling boulder.

I felt her body compact my shaft as she convulsed again and again, climaxing with a force I had never seen in anyone before.

It wrung her body out from her toes to her head, leaving her in a shuddering tangle of limbs as she slipped off me and collapsed to the bed. My own climax was tethered by its last thread. I needed but the brush of a butterfly's wing to set me off.

Though exhausted and shaken to her core, she still had enough consideration to think of me. She rolled over, careless of how she exposed her liquid smeared sex to me.

"I want you to come for me, baby," She panted, "Come on my tits. I know how much you like them. I've seen you staring."

Not needing a second invitation, and impervious to the embarrassment I had felt earlier, I shuffled forward and then straddled her waist, still on my knees.

She grabbed my cock and began to tug at it furiously.

"Come all over me, Chase. I want you to cover my tits!"

It shocked me to hear my always sweet talking mom using such dirty language. It proved to be the final straw, busting the final blockade.

I fired a long, powerful stream of semen that lanced over her tits, splashing up to her chin and across one cheek. As my body spasmed uncontrollably, my muscles pulling into a single prolonged protraction, more hot seed poured out of me in pulsating gouts.

I had felt drained after the first orgasm, but this seemed bigger, even more intense. I covered her tits in a sticky lacework of come. Even after my body relaxed and felt like it would topple over, little dying spurts were still spooling out of me, forming globules on the underside of her tits.

I fell forward onto my shaking arms, just barely holding up my own weight.

My mom moved languidly beneath me, her smile that of someone just past tipsy. The afterglow of satisfaction radiated off her as she lifted one of her weighty breasts to her mouth and licked off my still warm come.

She worked, slowly, deliberately, cleaning as much of my seed off her chest with her tongue as she could. The parts she could not reach she used a finger to scoop up the stray strings that stuck to her and then sucked them off.

She cleaned herself like a cat and I knew that if she had actually been one, she would have been purring.

Exhausted, I slumped down beside her, wrapping an arm around her still heaving chest, and kissing the side of her neck, just below her ear.

"Chase, baby, you are so good to me," I had lost count of how many times she said that, ut it did not get old, "That was incredible."

I couldn't hide my curiosity, "You really have never... you know?" In this post coital sate I found my timidity had crept back, "Was that really your first?"

She turned on her side and rubbed her ass against my groin. If I had not been completely emptied out I might have hardened anew. As it was, I felt a fluttering like a bird with a broken wing deep in my lower belly. I knew it would not take much effort or time for it to come back with avengence.

For now though, it felt heavenly, our bodies entwined together, heated by the shaft of sunlight.

"My first and only, Chase. You really are the most incredible man. I am so lucky to have you in my life."

I kissed the back of her head, burying my nose in her shampoo scented hair, breathing her in deeply.

"I'm the lucky one, mom. I don't think there's anyone in the world like you. No one has ever made me feel the way you make me feel."

"Oh, Chase," she hugged my arms tighter around her. For some reason we felt so perfectly fitted in that moment. Neither of us was concerned about the supposed wrongness of the act we had just committed or the repercussions it might lead to. We had that one perfect moment of togetherness and that was all that seemed to matter.

Just as we both started to drift off there was a click and then the klaxon sound of Ian's wailing could be heard through the monitor next to my mother's bed.

Reluctantly, like she was moving through honey, my mother rose from the bed. As she wrapped herself in the towel she had discarded earlier, she turned to me again and said, "I think you saved my life today, Chase. I was in a bad place and you came in and saved me. Not only that, you relieved my tension in every possible way. Do you think..."

She looked away shyly until I promoted, "What?"

"Do you think, when you're back in town anyway, you could maybe help me out again sometime?"

Despite everything, my mouth ran a little dry at the prospect.

"Um, sure," I stammered out, "I mean, I would love to." I couldn't quite bring myself to confess that I was fairly certain she had just ruined me for all other women.

She leaned back over the bed and gave me a kiss, saying, "Great. Love you," before unnecessarily adjusting her towel so that her wonderful tits spilled out.

While I watched her struggle to tuck them away again she gave me a wink and then walked off to go and settle my baby brother.

I fell back on the bed and breathed out a long "Fuuuuck me!" Things were about to get really weird in my life, but if today was anything to go by, they would also be completely amazing.

My grades might suffer, but I decided that I might have to start thinking of reasons to come home more regularly.