Quit Bitching Mom

Story Info
Mom gets payback for complaining.
971 words
4.22
110.6k
71
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My marriage to Luke hadn't been going well for some time. I guess I didn't realize I was complaining to everyone in sight. That included my son John. He is twenty four at the moment. I wasn't seeing him as much as I would like. One weekend when my husband was away, John stopped in. I started right in with my complaints. John halted me right in my tracks.

"Why do you stay with him if you hate it so much?" He asked.

"I can't afford it in my own," I told him.

John went on to tell me that it wasn't worth it being miserable. I guess I didn't want to hear that advice right then. I got up from the couch and started to walk away. John chased me down from behind. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'm tired of listening to that bullshit from you," he said.

"Let me go!" I yelled at him.

John didn't let go. He pushed me against the wall.

"Any man would be happy to have you," he said to me.

John had his face right by my neck. I could smell his man scent. I hated to admit it but I was getting turned on. What happened next I didn't expect. I was wearing a simple shirt that day. John ripped it from my body. I was taken by surprise. He unsnapped my bra and my tits came spilling out.

"Stop it John, please!" I pleaded with him.

My son didn't stop at all. I heard him unzip his pants. I felt his cock rubbing against the shorts I was wearing that day. He had me panting right then. John pulled at my shorts and they dropped to the floor. I couldn't stop my son. He was rubbing his prick against my ass crack. I couldn't admit it right then but I wanted my son. John was getting dangerously close to my opening. I actually parted my legs and John pushed his hard dick into me.

Looking back on it, I wanted John to take me and use my pussy. He started to pump his prick up into my body. I was raising up onto my toes every time he thrust into me.

"Oh my God, Oh my God!" I kept repeating.

My husband never fucked me like this. John didn't care how I felt. He was going to use my pussy any way he wanted. John did reach around and squeeze my big tits. My nipples were being pinched by my son. I lost count how many orgasms I was feeling.

"You're mine now Mom," he kept repeating to me.

He was right. I would have let John take me anyway he wanted. This fucking maybe lasted twenty minutes or so. Perhaps it was the forbidden nature of mother and son having sex together. I felt John's body stiffen. He flooded my hole with his sticky seed. My body shook as I felt my son's hot batter shoot deep into my body. He kept pounding me until he got soft.

John pulled out and his cum came dripping out of me. My son kissed me on the neck as we both tried to calm down a bit. I finally went to the bathroom. I came back and cleaned up the cum mess on the floor.

"Are we going to do that again?" I asked.

John laughed and said it was a good possibility. Sure enough, John and I became lovers. I didn't care what my husband did anymore. On the weekends I would tell Luke I was going to visit John. I would spend some long hours having my son's cock. I had forgotten what it was like having sex all the time. I would make John hard with my mouth. John would fill my pussy up with his fat prick.

I was vocal when John fucked me. Between screaming and begging I would let my son do anything he wanted. John loved to pull on my hair as he rammed me from behind. He said I was his plaything. I wanted to be my son's fuck toy. Many times I went home with a pussy full of cum and the taste of John's dick on my breath. I didn't care if my husband knew or not.

He never suspected a thing. It got to the point that I wanted to be with John more than a few hours a week. I divorced my husband. The look on his face said it all. He was going to have to split up the money and property and he wasn't pleased. Too bad for him. I found a small apartment and John will visit me there some nights.

I admit I love the feel of his bare cock inside me. I wrap my legs around John's waist and he pounds me hard. My husband didn't like to perform oral sex on me. John will finger my hole as he chews on my clit. God, I cry out when he does that. The best is when he stretches my pussy with his fat dick. John will stir his cock around inside my belly. I squeeze him until he seeds me with his love cream.

John always has a big load to give me. We have talked about moving in together but for now this seems the best bet until things blow over. One last thing. John will say he is going to give me a big belly one day. I tell him I am in my fifties and on birth control. He gives me that look as if he will get his way. I can't imagine being pregnant again but the thought does excite me.

I will settle for my son's hard cock for now and all the cum he can supply.