Quivering Anal Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet looked down at the hand. At least it was dry, but there was no way that she was going to shake hands, not after knowing that Lilian had been sucking and stroking a cock just a few short moments ago. What was even more depraved was that she could smell hot cum from Lilian's breath.

"We're in an office," Janet said firmly. "Not a strip club. Not a brothel. Please don't feel offended, but this is a prestigious firm."

Lilian's jaw dropped. "Excuse me?"

"You understand exactly what I'm saying."

"I'm the new stress-management consultant. You don't get to judge me. What, you think you're better than everyone around here?"

Janet rolled her eyes. "Did Roger hire you?"

"Yes, after a recommendation and a personal review," the young woman said with a fierce attitude. "Who the hell are you, anyway?"

"The firm's lawyer."

Suddenly, the young woman's tenacity turned into a sly grin, eyes rolling up and down Janet's body.

"A lawyer, eh?" Lilian giggled. "Did they teach you to dress like that in law school?"

Janet's power was gone, and suddenly she became acutely aware of her tiny skirt and pantyless bottom. Her superior high ground had disappeared.

"It's the new dress code," Janet blushed, making up a fast excuse.

"Hmmm... You know something, this makes a lot of sense. A spicy little Latina chick with a great ass. Are you Janet Martinez, by any chance?"

She gasped, wondering if there was gossip. "How did you know?"

"Just something I overheard," Lilian said with a coy smile. "I was providing my stress-relief to Roger and I heard him say something about... hmmm... let me see... what was it? Oh right! Something about fucking you in the asshole. He theorized that you must have a tight asshole based on your personality. Gee, I wonder why. Anyway, have a nice day, Ms. Martinez."

The young woman gleefully strolled down the hall, not knowing her breath smelled like a man's cum, and Janet was left wondering what plans upper-management had in mind.

It took her a good minute to digest the situation. When no one was looking, she reached under her tiny skirt and wiped her labia. She looked at her finger. There was wetness.

***

The next morning. Janet's skirt was so short, that when she sat on the chair, her bare pussy and asshole were touching the seat. There was direct contact with her skin and she had to get used to it.

"Tone it down," Roger said, after finishing up a call with someone else. "You're supposed to guide the younger employees, not threaten to fire them. We need them!"

"Understood," she replied, swallowing her pride.

"I got an email from one of them early this morning, and it looked professional. I like that. Whatever you taught them, it worked."

She smiled, "I'm glad. I passed on a lot of good information."

"It shows."

"Does this mean I'm done with that group?"

"Not yet," he replied, with his eyes drifting down between Janet's legs. "I see you've taken the new dress code to heart."

She instinctively pressed her legs tighter. "It's not like I had a choice. But yes, I'm a team player, you could say."

"Good. I'll need you to do another presentation for these guys on their business communication skills. Who knows, if this all works out, I'll have you doing this more often for more of our young employees. Consider it a side job. Beats doing legal work all day, doesn't it?"

She pursed her lips. "Actually, I love my job as a lawyer. And standing in front of a group of guys, half-naked from the waist down, isn't my ideal job."

"Hey, it's working. Feedback is great. They love you."

"With all due respect, they love my ass," she clarified. "They spent more time looking at my rear than looking at my handouts."

"Results don't lie. Speaking of which, I'll be sitting in on your next tutorial. This, I have to see. The results have been spectacular and I hear you look great as a teacher."

Janet forced a pleasant smile. Was everyone in the office going to admire her bubble butt? If these writing tutorials were to continue, she'd be pressured to keep wearing these tiny outfits. And with no panties!

If this were just a fantasy, she'd be cumming every night. But this was real life and her reputation was at stake.

"I met a woman named Lilian yesterday," she randomly mused. "Do you know her?"

Roger genuinely looked surprised, and by divine intervention on his behalf, his phone rang.

He picked up his phone and read the screen. "I have to get this. I'll see you in the conference room."

"Yes, sir."

Roger's startled reaction was all the proof Janet needed. It was official. Her boss wanted to fuck her asshole.

***

Her next lecture with the group of men felt more formal, since Roger was sitting at the other end of the conference room this time. She tried ignoring him and focused on the task at hand.

Eyes still drifted to her legs, and whenever she'd turn around, she'd notice that the group had been staring at her ass. It was a strange thing to get used to, but she managed.

"A bit more on legal writing," she said, reading off a paper and holding an erasable marker. "I'll put some notes on the board. Pay attention."

A voice suddenly shattered her concentration.

"Ms. Martinez, I think you're losing your audience," Roger said. "Look around you. Attention is starting to drift."

It was her first time being admonished in front of a group of people while doing a presentation, and the worst part was, she couldn't defend herself against the boss.

She gulped. "Oh, well, this is almost over."

"No, you're doing a great job teaching legal writing. Finish what you're doing, but make it more appealing. When you write on the board, lift your skirt a few inches higher. Trust me, all eyes will be on the board."

She gasped. "Are you sure?"

"Positive. It's a learning tool."

Janet could see the leers and excitement coming from the faces of this small group of men. The fact was, her skirt was already tiny enough. A few more inches upwards and the bottom of her ass would be showing!

Nonetheless, this was almost over. She turned to face the board, took a deep breath, then lifted her skirt. She could feel her bare butt exposed to the group. She could hear a few groans from the men, lusting after her round ass.

She moved along and wrote her notes on the board. She was certain no one was reading what she wrote. All eyes were on her bottom, for better or worse.

When she turned around to face the conference room, she noticed everyone still looking at her bottom area. And as she was facing them, their eyes were now focused on her labia! She could feel her sex exposed in the front.

She considered pulling her skirt back down, but a stern look from Roger warned against it. So she stood before the group with her pussy lips showing.

"This is how you command attention," Roger said, proud of the vaginal and rear view display. "You see, now you have full command of everyone."

She stammered, "I... I see that it's working."

Her eyes went around the room, towards all the happy faces. Incidentally, she looked through the glass wall and saw Lilian, on her knees again, just like yesterday. Lilian was sucking the same guy's cock, while the guy spoke on the phone. Apparently this was the new 'normal' for their prestigious office.

"Distracted?" Roger asked.

Janet snapped out of the trance. "Sorry, I... something had my attention for a moment."

"See, this is exactly what I mean. Lack of focus. Lack of discipline. Together we make a kick-ass firm, but that only works if everyone is on top of their game."

Never had Janet been scolded like this before as a lawyer. But she had an excuse! She wanted to direct her boss's attention towards the obscene and lewd cocksucking that was happening on the other side of the floor. Her eyes returned to Lilian's sucking once again.

How could that be happening, but then again, was she a hypocrite since her pussy lips were exposed beneath her skirt?

Roger snapped at her. "Ms. Martinez, have I lost your attention again?"

"Sorry sir, but I think there's something you should see. It's..."

"Is it more important than the employees in this room?"

"No, sir," she said, sheepishly shaking her head.

Roger stood up and approached her, leaving Janet to wonder what the hell was going to happen next. When the Director stood beside her, she seriously considered pulling her skirt down. An exposed pussy is no way to greet a superior, at least in her mind.

"Bend over," he said firmly. "We need to show our financial employees what happens when the chain of command is broken. Also, we need to show them what incentives are available if they succeed. It's a highly successful system, our research shows."

Janet gasped. "What?"

"If you'd like to become the Chief Legal Counsel, lay your chest across the conference table. Do it now."

As if walking around the office the past two days in a tiny skirt, then showing the bottom of her ass and pussy wasn't enough, now she was being asked to endure the ultimate humiliation. Was this really what she thought it was? Was this really going to happen?

Wanting the big promotion, Janet laid her chest on the conference table. The table was hard and meshed against her breasts. The eyes in the room remained locked onto her. This was humiliation and embarrassment at its finest.

The stakes had never been so high and Janet was in awe of what she was agreeing to do. Going from public exposure to getting her ass fucked in front of a small crowd of employees was a big leap. Even the most career-oriented woman draws the line at some point, but it takes a serious exhibitionist to cross it. Janet, as it turned out, was that exhibitionist. Her pussy had never been so wet and she wondered if anyone could smell her aromas.

Roger spoke to the group of young male employees. "Let this be another lesson. Ms. Martinez wants a promotion, and she'll do anything to get it. That's the kind of attitude we need around here. Tenacity. Motivation."

She felt her skirt being lifted all the way up and tossed over her lower back. Her boss pushed her ankles apart, which spread her asshole to him.

There was a *clicking* sound behind her, like a cap had been opened. Then she felt a cold substance pressed against the ring of her anus. Had the Director carried a bottle of lube with him for this very purpose?

She grimaced in pain when her boss's fingers penetrated her tiny brown hole, coating her asshole with lubrication. The fingers roughly slid all the way inside and she felt even more humiliated, as everyone saw the look on her face, knowing where the boss's fingers were.

"Remember," he said. "Be like Ms. Martinez here. Do whatever it takes to close a deal, no matter the cost."

The fingers suddenly pulled out and Janet's ass felt relief, with lube giving her asshole a wet, slippery feeling.

That feeling was short lived when she heard an unzipping sound and then the Director's hands spread her ass cheeks apart. She was going to be fucked there! In front of this group!

Her pussy clenched with excitement as she tried to relax her posterior muscles. Yes, she wanted this. Badly.

She gasped when the head of his dick pressed against her anus. Her entire body turned stiff when the cock pushed against her tiny brown hole. She was penetrated and her heels stood on tiptoes when her feet moved.

"Relax, sexy," the boss said to her, stroking her long dark hair. "We're showing the troops that persistence pays off, and that hard work is rewarded. Also, that you have the best ass in the entire firm. Maybe if these employees earned enough money for us, they'll get a chance too."

The cock slowly pushed and slid its way up her asshole, making her mouth gape open, with deep breaths going in and out. She inhaled hard when the cock went all the way, and Roger's crotch pressed against her butt cheeks.

The sweaty palms of Janet's hands pressed flat on the table as she endured the first thrust. Her boss slowly withdrew himself before pushing back in. This was anal fucking at its finest.

Shamefully, she glanced around the room when she was able to muster the courage and saw the look of lust on everyone's face. They were all dying for a chance to fuck her asshole as well.

As she was being pounded, she wondered if her boss was serious about sharing her asshole with the group. She imagined these new employees taking turns with her ass once their job performances had met certain goals. It would certainly be a motivator for them. And it made her horny as hell.

"I'm going to fill your asshole, Ms. Martinez," the boss grunted. "You don't mind, do you?"

She squirmed, with her body rocking back and forth. "No... oh god..."

Her eyes clenched shut from the pain of the anal fuckfest. When her boss reached below to rub her sensitive clit, she was close to a powerful climax. Roger fucked harder and harder, making her toes curl inside of her heels.

She stammered, "I'm... I'm going to squirt!"

It was yet another humiliation to admit that. Now everyone in the conference room knew that she was a squirter. After today, she knew it would no longer be a secret. Soon, the news and gossip would spread about her pussy squirting talent, in addition to her public anal fucking.

"Bad girl," he groaned in delight, fucking even harder. "Who knew that my favorite lawyer is a squirter? From receiving anal of all things."

The thrusts in her asshole became ferocious and the fingers rubbed faster too. Her knees buckled when she squirted on the carpet. She cried out loud, not caring that everyone saw her face in such a twisted and defiled way.

When her orgasm subsided, she heard the boss moaning behind her, and her asshole began to fill with his cum. It was a surreal feeling. It tickled almost and it felt like her rectum was being lubricated all over again.

Finally, the boss slowed, with his softening cock buried snugly inside her ass.

"That, is how you earn a promotion," Roger said to the group. "If any of you work hard enough and show dedication to this firm, then maybe you can have a chance at Ms. Martinez's ass too."

Janet's asshole felt empty and hollow when her boss pulled himself out, and he followed that with a slap on her round ass.

Mortified, she stood up and faced the group. She was certain her cheeks (on her face) were blushing a bright shade of red. Everyone in the room was lusting after her, certain to work harder.

Her eyes shifted to the glass window of the conference room. There was another guest, it seemed. Lilian, the office cocksucker, had been watching this with a gleam in her eyes. Lilian blew her a kiss, and Janet felt more embarrassed than ever.

Through the glass, Lilian mouthed the words, 'Lucky you.'

Janet pursed her lips.

***

Months later. The company was in the midst of a major acquisition and Janet, as the new Chief Legal Counsel, was tasked with briefing select members of the Board of Directors.

"There may be an impending lawsuit," Janet said in a private conference room, reading a report while she was bent over the table. "But we should be clear and free of that. I've added provisions in the contract which will protect our assets, should the sale go through."

Janet accidentally made a squeaky noise with her mouth when the cock went all the way up her ass. The CEO was in a fantastic mood over the acquisition, and Janet's anus bore the brunt of that. She had become the new office favorite.

"I can sign off on this," one of the Directors said while smoking a cigar.

Lilian was underneath the table working her 'stress-management' on the Director, while another Director was getting the same treatment from Angela.

"Ms. Martinez," another man said. "What can I say? Your reputation is stellar for a reason. Thank you."

Janet inhaled deeply while being sodomized by the CEO. "You're welcome, sir. I... oh god... I always strive to do what's best for this firm. And... oh.... we have a great team of legal minds."

While the other women continued to provide their oral relief, Janet enjoyed the heavenly pleasure of having her ass fucked while others watched. This was her new favorite. As much as she wanted to enjoy, she also had a job to do, so while the CEO was pounding her ass, she grunted and moaned out a small summary of her report for them to digest.

It wasn't much longer until the CEO came in her asshole, filling her rectum with hot cum. When he pulled out, Janet handed her boss a tissue, and she used one inside of her butt.

"Lovely new skirt, by the way," the CEO smiled, while wiping the sweat from his forehead, then wiping cum from his cock with the tissue.

She smiled while fixing her outfit. "Thank you. All part of the dress code, right?"

It was noon when the meeting was over. Janet had a lunch appointment with two lawyers in her department. They had reservations at a fancy Chinese restaurant a few blocks away. Not wanting to be late, she hustled out of the main lobby towards the street.

To her luck (or lack thereof), there was a massive gust of wind as soon as she stepped out of the office building. Her skirt blew upwards, with air breezing across her wet pussy and between her cum filled butt cheeks. Janet had never gasped so hard in her life as she struggled to keep her quivering bottom area covered.

The End

Special thanks to macktosh and Pumpkin for their editorial work.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12