Race Play Ch. 08

Story Info
Black chicks and white chicks domination games.
1.2k words
3.51
29.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

My name is Dena Raymond. I'm a tall, good-looking young Black woman living in the city of Buffalo, New York. Life is okay for the most part. I attend Buffalo State, where I major in business. Just a young Black woman trying to make it in the big city, you know? Life hasn't been a picnic lately but I'm surviving. By the way, I am gay and having a devil of a time lately. I'm going to tell you all about it.

I met this broad named Isabel O'Shea on campus. She's from Galway, Ireland. This five-foot-nine, red-haired and gray-eyed white chick totally stole my heart. Like me, she's a closeted lesbian and we've been all kinds of fun together ever since she became my roommate. We're talking about constantly fucking each other's brains out. Yes, lesbians get horny too. And I'm perfectly okay with that. I once attended a private high school where gays and lesbians were told that their lifestyle was unacceptable. That sucked. In college, I'm making up for lost time.

Today, I woke up to find Isabel between my legs, licking my pussy. Wow. Talk about a fun way to wake up someone. I ran my hands through her short red hair as she feasted on my womanhood. Hot damn, this gal really knew what she was doing. She had the magic fingers, as they say. She fingered my snatch and licked my pussy like there was no tomorrow. In no time she had me gushing out hot girly cum. I was amazed. Does my girlfriend have skills or what?

I've fallen in lust with Isabel. She's so tall and sexy. I'm around six-foot-one, dark-skinned and curvy, with big tits and a big butt. I kind of resemble the world-famous tennis player Serena Williams only I'm slightly taller and bigger. A lot of lesbians out there like butch chicks like me. And Isabel liked me the way I am. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Believe it or not, there is racism in the lesbian dating world. A lot of women don't like to date women of other races. All is not happy go lucky in the gay and lesbian communities. Before I met Isabel, I never thought I'd date a white chick. She's cool, though. And we get along. I guess that's what matters.

Growing up in the city of Buffalo, I saw a lot of people. Buffalo has a thriving African-American community and there are a few Hispanics and Asians around. White people seem to stay away from so-called minorities around here. I guess not everyone embraces racial diversity. That's why I had few white friends at the private high school I attended. I made friends with two Black chicks and one Hispanic broad I met a long time ago. For many years, they were the only pals I had. I miss them sometimes. After graduation, they went to school at NYU. I won an academic scholarship to Buffalo State so I chose to attend the local college instead of going to NYC.

Isabel is really cool both as a roommate and as a lover. She's really understanding. She explained to me that her hometown of Galway in Ireland has a thriving population of African immigrants. She grew up in a diverse town and made friends across the board. I find that really cool about her. She's cute, funny, sexy and has a hot ass. And she doesn't hide the fact that she's into me. I'm really happy about that fact. In the past, I've dated Black chicks and Hispanic chicks who didn't like showing me that they liked me. A lot of lesbians are cold to their girlfriends. Don't buy into the stereotype that they're all warm and welcoming.

Isabel and I like to get down and dirty in our dormitory, especially when no one is watching. And we like to play some really kinky games. She introduced me to the world of BDSM. And she was gentle with me since I was a novice. Isabel played the role of dominant and showed me the art and wonder of true submission. I must admit I was nervous when we started but she was alright. Guided me through the whole thing. It's an experience I will never forget.

Nowadays, I'm really into BDSM. I love to greet my sexy Isabel with a big kiss when she comes to our dorm. She loves the sight of my big and tall, sexy Black woman's body when I'm gloriously naked. Isabel loves to fondle my breasts and caress my gigantic Black ass. I love it when she bends me over her knee and spanks my big ass. I guess I like to get my butt spanked and I'm a submissive at heart. A lot of people think that just because a woman is butch doesn't mean she is submissive. I'm big and tall, and I'm also strong and athletic. I am absolutely submissive and I love it when my sexy girlfriend completely dominates me.

I love kneeling before Isabel and call her my dominant goddess. I kneel before her and lick her pussy before sucking on her toes. If I do it right and please her, sometimes she returns the favor and licks my pussy. When I don't do it right, she likes to punish me. I love it when she spanks me, as I've said before. Other times, she does a lot more than just spank me. She dons her strap-on dildo and puts me on all fours before shoving her dildo into my pussy. I love it when she fucks me. She likes to get really loud and berate me while dominating me sexually. She also grabs my hair and yanks my head back while fucking me. My favorite experience of all is when she spreads my plump ass cheeks wide open and presses her dildo against my asshole. What can I say? I am a big and tall Black lesbian who loves it when her dominant white girlfriend fucks her in the ass with a strap-on dildo. It absolutely rocks my world. I love getting fucked in the ass. And Isabel likes to shove the dildo really deep into my ass. She makes me scream and completely surrender to her. I love it when she dominates me.

Isabel and I have a good thing going on. We're two young women from radically different backgrounds. I'm African-American, born and raised. She's from Ireland and hasn't been in America very long. We're students at the same school, and we're actually dating. I care deeply for her and she cares deeply for me. At night, we make each other scream. Filling each other's pussies and assholes with toys. Hell yeah, it's a lot of fun. It's just the way this interracial lesbian couple likes to get down. It's my life. And I don't apologize for it. I'm grown and I don't care what anyone thinks. Life is too short to worry about the opinions of racists and homophobes. Life is meant to be lived. Anyhow, take care. And if you're ever in Buffalo, hang out sometime. It's a nice city. Nice people of multicultural heritage live here. Don't believe everything the haters say.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers