Rachael's Birthday Treat

Story Info
She treats herself to a new kind of fun.
3.3k words
4.38
109.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,027 Followers

This something I just wrote for a contest from another site. But, like on here, nothing! But, I'll keep on trying.

Her entire body was trembling as she drove up to the small, yellow building and parked. Oh God, what am I doing here? Rachael thought as she reached into her small purse for one, last cigarette before going in. She carefully lit it and took a long and very deep puff as her pretty hazel eyes read the sigh in the window. Piercing! She said to herself as a hot rush covered her entire, forty-five-year-old body and she couldn't wait.

She sat holding the smoke with her delicate right hand, hoping that she could go through with this. Rachael had seen so many women on TV with them and she'd even heard that a few girls' that had them too. The thought of a strange person ramming a long, sharp needle through her tender nipples was both scary and so exciting. I hope they have that woman working today. She thought, remembering that the girl only worked a few days a week and if she wasn't there, a man would be fondling her large C cup breasts.


She sat watching the many cars going by, thinking of how badly it was going to hurt, but in the end, she knew it was going to be so wonderful. She always enjoyed a good spanking, to be completely tied up and anything else a good submissive loved.

Her tiny pussy began to tingle and Rachael could feel it starting to drip with excitement. It would be nice if the girl isn't there! She thought as visions of the very rough looking owner of the shop, filled her mind.

He looked like one of those guys you'd see riding around on a motorcycle and you were afraid to look at him, thinking that he may kill you. He was tall, with long, graying hair to the middle of his back and a long beard covered his masculine face. I bet he's crazy in bed! She thought as her tiny and very lonely pussy dripped more. I hope he's the one that does it. Rachael moaned to herself, wondering what it was going to feel like having him or some other strange person touching her breasts.

She puffed on the cigarette as her excitement continued to build and her pussy burned with need. Rachael hadn't had a man in her body in three very long and lonely years. Her husband left three years ago for a slut at work. He was fifty-five and the girl just turned twenty. It broke Rachael's heart and left her in a state of depression.

Rachael did any and everything he ever asked of her and she never understood why he left. She was his to do anything with. He'd tie her up, spank her and fuck her for hours. She was his slave, his bitch, his whore and his total submissive, but he wanted something more, a girl more than half her age.

She looked back to the shop and something caught her eye. It was the owner, Gary Hart and he was looking at her with his cold and scary eyes. Oh God, help me. Rachael moaned, wishing she could reach between her legs and rub her burning pussy, but he would surely see her. I hope he does it! She thought, wondering how he would fuck a woman. I bet he'd kill me! She laughed to herself and thought of being in a pair of handcuffs and at his mercy. It's been way too long. I need my brains fucked out! She thought again and slowly reached to caress her left nipple.

Rachael took her last drag from the cigarette, rammed it into to ashtray and she was ready to go in. Here goes nothing! She laughed to herself, got out of her car and walked to the door. Rachael pulled the door and stepped inside.

"Hello there," he smiled at her and liked what he saw. She was around five foot seven inches tall; with shot brown hair and the best looking tits he'd seen in months. "What can I do for you?" he asked, seeing that she looked scared to death. This could turn out to be a good day, after all. He smiled to himself and hoped this fine looking woman wanted something nasty done to great body.

She stood trembling with more fear and excitement running through her body, than she'd ever known in her life. "I...um...I want to get...um...a...um...piercing," she said it, but now Rachael just hoped she could go through with it.

"Very nice!" Gary replied showing a few teeth, wondering what this hot looking and mature woman wanted pierced. "It's sixty five dollars, but for you, I'll make it fifty," he added and hoped she would be game for some bargaining.

She gave him a weak smile as her eyes wondered over his rough face and she could see him staring at her excited nipples. "Thank you," she all but whispered as her eyes quickly looked to the floor.

"What does a fine looking lady like you want pierced?" he asked pulling his dark eyes from her great looking boobs, up to her pretty eyes and her dark-blue eye shadow. "My girl is gone for the day. Will it be ok if I do it?" Gary asked and hoped like hell she said yes. He loved it when a woman like this came in the shop.

She thought, but the answer was already in her frightened mind. "Yes." Rachael whispered as the fire between her long legs grew and grew. "He's going to see me half naked and holding my tits. She moaned to herself as her entire body felt as if it was just seconds away from exploding.

"Let me lock up and we'll get started," he said walking from behind the counted and to the door. "Piercing is a very delicate thing and I hate to be interrupted. So, I always lockup and put the closed sigh out." Gary lied, giving her shapely ass and tight jeans a quick look. He wanted this very sexy lady all to himself and with no intrusions. "What will we be piercing today?" he asked giving her a small wink and watched her pretty face turning nice and red.

Rachael bit her lower lip and she knew this was it. No backing out now. She kept her eyes on the floor, but her fingers pointed to her boobs.

"Very nice! I love seeing a woman your size getting pierced. It makes your breasts stand out and they always look so good." Gary said and he couldn't wait to get her naked. "What's your name, sweetie?" he asked as he motioned for her to follow him. "I'm Gary," he added, leading the way down a small and very dimly lit hall.

She followed him, but her brain told her to run away. Rachael's body trembled like never before, but she wasn't backing out. "Rachael," she whispered again as her eyes remained on the floor.

"Nice to meet you, Rachael." Gary said as he led the way into a tiny room. "This pretty simply really, you sit up here," he said patting a counter that was about waist high and very clean looking. "I mark how you want pierced; you take a deep breath and in goes the needle." Gary added, looking through a large drawer of piercing needles, thinking of her nice boobs in his hands. He also knew that he'd be taking his sweet time with this beauty.

"Ok," she whispered and prayed she could go through with it. "I'm really scared." Rachael said in a voice that she normally saved for the bedroom. It sounded so innocent and sexy, it drove men wild.

Gary just smiled when Rachael's words filled his ears. He turned to see her all but chewing off her sexy, bottom lip and he walked to her. "I've been doing this for the last twenty years and I'll be very gentle," he said looking over her pretty, mature face and he couldn't help but running his right hand over her short, brown hair.

"Ok," she whispered and wanted to scream, when he touched her. Oh God! She moaned inside his big, strong hand caressed her so gently.

"Let's take this off, so I can see you," he said grabbing the sides of her thin, white blouse, lifted it over her head and he tossed it aside. "Mmm, very nice!" Gary said in a soft, comforting voice as his eyes looked at her near-perfect breasts and very swollen nipples.

Rachael was helpless as she lifted her arms over her head and before she could say a word, she was naked. She saw his dark eyes roaming her breasts and a big smile cover his face.

"I bet your husband loves those beauties!" Gary said giving Rachael a big smile and he knew that he'd be enjoying them day and night.

"I'm divorced."

"Well, I bet your boyfriend loves them."

"Nope, I'm single." Rachael said and she saw a bigger smile fill his face.

"What a damn shame. You're beautiful!" he said as he looked over her slightly sagging breasts, hard nipples and it was only seconds before he'd have them in his hands. "A pretty thing like you needs a good man to keep that sexy body happy." Gary said with a little hint of lust in his voice.

Rachael's heart pounded at his words and her pussy felt like a raging riving. "Thank you," she whispered in the softest voice she could manage.

He turned to her with some things in his hands and he could see that Rachael was ready to run out the door. "How do you want them? Up and down or sideways? That's my personal favorite," he said with a half smile and knew he best get on with this, before she ran away.

Rachael thought for a few seconds and replied, "Anyway you like, will be just fine," she said in that same, soft voice that drove men wild.

"Sideways then," he winked and started opening all the wrappers. He turned to help her on the counter and something very nice, caught his eye. Oh my God! He thought looking between her long legs and the massive wet spot. "I don't mean to be rude, but is this turning you on?" he asked moving against Rachael's trembling body, making sure his swelling cock was on her leg.

She couldn't breathe or say a single word and it felt as if she was floating on air. Yes, it was turning her on and she was close to exploding. "Yes," she whispered, looking to the floor and she couldn't wait for him to touch her.

"I can't remember ever seeing someone this excited," he said in a calming voice as his right hand moved up to her right breast and he gently cupped it. He watched her eyes close and a soft moan come from her sexy mouth and Gary knew she was his.

Rachael was at his mercy and she needed more. She needed a big man like him to hold her down and all but rape her. She needed a big, long and thick cock to tear her lonely pussy apart and fuck her to death. "I'm going crazy inside," she whispered as his fingers gently rolled her aching nipple, driving her insane with need.

"You poor, poor baby," he said as his other hand reached down and it slid between her legs. Her wetness felt good on his fingers and Gary knew she was going to be a total blast. "What do you need?" he teased gently caressing her wet pussy through her jeans, enjoying her low moans and soft whimpering.

She fell against him and hoped he wasn't just teasing. Rachael needed a rough man to fuck her hard, with no holding back. "I need..." she paused and felt a sharp pain in her nipple. She opened her eyes and saw a new look on his face. He looked like some kind of wild animal that was about to kill.

"What do you need?" he asked with a sharper tone in his voice and made sure to smash her delicate nipple harder than ever. "Tell me, bitch!" Gary ordered as he crushed her nipple between his fingers

Rachael sucked in a deep breath of air and she wanted to scream, but she thought better. Her nipple felt like it was locked in a pair of Vise Grips and it hurt so badly, but her brain and wet pussy loved it.

"Tell me, now!" he growled through his teeth and his other hand reached up. He grabbed her other nipple and squeezed it hard, making Rachael cry out in pain. "Tell me what you need!" Gary said through his as his fingers tortured Rachael's tender nipples.

She stood there as the massive pain shot through her nipples and it raced over her body. "I need a cock!" Rachael yelled out and she heard Gary laughing at her. He squeezed harder, making her fall against the small counter. "Please, it hurts so bad," she whimpered and it felt like he was tearing off her nipples.

"Shut the fuck up and get on your knees!" Gary ordered as he slapped her face, shoved Rachael's trembling body down and quickly unzipped his pants. "You're going to suck this and love every, fucking second of it. Do you understand, bitch?" he growled as he slapped the right side of her pretty face.

She looked up with tears in her eyes, but all he did was laugh and shove his long, hard cock deep into her warm and willing mouth. Rachael was in heaven. At long last, a man was fucking her. She sucked hard, enjoying the feel of his flesh against her tongue, making sure to please this wonderful man and big cock. Yes! She moaned to herself as she sucked and sucked his hard cock.

"God damn, you suck cock good! You shoulda been a fuckin' whore!" Gary said as he held the sides of her head, fucking her sweet mouth with long and very deep strokes. "If I didn't wanta dip in your pussy so bad, you'd have a big mouthful of cum," he added and Gary heard a loud moan come from Rachael. "I'm ready for some pussy, bitch!" he said pulling her up by her short hair and shoved her against the counter.

Rachael was powerless as Gary jerked her from the floor and she couldn't wait to see what was coming next. "Please, be easy," she said in a helpless voice, but her reply was a firm slap on her face. She grabbed her stinging face and wanted to cry, but her body and pussy wanted more of these wonderful sensations.

"I'll do anything I want, bitch!" Gary said as he unzipped her tight jeans and pulled them down. "Oh fuck yes! Mommy shaves her pussy!" he added with a big smile, pushed her back, spread her long, slender legs and he rammed in her. "Oh mother fuckin' shit!" Gary yelled as he pushed deep into Rachael's hot and very, very wet pussy. "You're wonderful!" he moaned as her tight hole wrapped around his shaft and her muscles squeezed like a vise.

Rachael knew what was coming and she couldn't wait. She watched Gary ram in her pussy and she wanted to die. His big cock felt like it had ripped her tiny pussy in two, but like before, her entire body and pussy loved it. "Oh God, it hurts! Oh God! Oh my God, it hurts!" Rachael screamed out as her once, tiny pussy took all of Gary's massive cock and she couldn't believe it. He was the biggest man she'd ever had and her pussy took it with no problem at all.

"Shut up!" he laughed, slapping her inner thigh, making her jump and Rachael's pussy grabbed his swollen cock. "Oh, that's fuckin' nice!" he smiled with joy and quickly slapped her other, tender thigh. "Oh fuck yes!" he laughed out, watching the beautiful mature woman laying on the counter and at his mercy. "I think it's time for some real fun," he smiled reached over her for the piercing needle.

She saw what he had and Rachael was so afraid. He was going to do her piercings, while he was fucking her. "No, please!" she begged, watching him dap her nipples with a cold iodine wipe.

"Oh hush up, you're going to love this!" he laughed, reaching for the needle with his right hand, the forceps in the other and he rammed the needle through her tender nipple. "Yee-haw!" Gary yelled out, when her tight, little pussy squeezed him like nothing he had ever felt in his life. "Damn, your little pussy loves this!" he laughed, enjoying her tiny hole grabbing and squeezing his cock.

Rachael watched with great care and when Gary smiled at her, she knew what was coming. She took a deep breath, closed her pretty, tear-filled eyes and hoped for the best and she got it. The most wonderful feelings she ever felt or could dream of. Gary's thick cock deep in her small, tight pussy and a cold piece of stainless steel through her swollen nipple and Rachael loved it.

Rachael screamed so loud, she was sure that it could have been heard three blocks away, but at this very moment, she didn't care. "Oh God! Oh fuck!" she screamed as her eyes looked down, seeing the long needle through her tender bud and a small droplet of blood running down her breast. "Please, no more! Please!" she whimpered, but Gary just laughed at her.

"No way in hell!" Gary smiled at Rachael as he reached for the last needle. "I haven't done this in years. I forgot just how good it fuckin' feels," he laughed as he carefully lined up the needle, making sure it was straight and in the same spot the first needle was. "From the way your sweet, little pussy is grabbing and milking me...I think you love it too!" he said with a smile and Gary saw a little sparkle in Rachael's pretty eyes.

"No more, please! I'm begging you," she pleaded in a helpless voice, but like before, Gary just laughed at her as he rammed the sharp piece of cold steel through her tiny bud. "Oh, God!" Rachael squealed when the needle pushed through. Her legs wrapped around Gary just as tight as her pussy did around his cock and a funny feeling raced over her body. "Oh shit!" she yelled as a powerful orgasm overtook her body. Rachael's heart raced; her pussy shot warm juice all over Gary and her head was spinning out of control. "I love it! Oh my God, I love it!" she whimpered like a baby as her pussy finally got some well-needed relief.

Gary stood between Rachael's long legs with his cock deep in her pussy, enjoying the mind-blowing feelings of her tender pussy squeezing and milking his big cock shaft. "Damn, girl!" Gary smiled at her and he hoped she liked him enough go out with him, but right now, he needed to cum. "I'm gunna fuck you!" he moaned and started screwing Rachael as fast and as deep as he could.

"Yes!" she growled kicking her heels into his back as hard as she could. "Fuck me! Fuck me, hard!" Rachael growled like a wild bitch in heat. "Fuck that pussy! Show it who's the fuckin' boss!" she growled again, hoping he could give her more relief. "Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck me like you mean it!" she squealed as that same wonderful feeling, started flooding her trembling body.

Gary starting fucking her with long and very deep strokes, wishing that he'd grabbed one more needle for this sexy lady. "I can see one last thing that needs piercing," he smiled as he reached to her swollen clit, gently rubbed it and he saw her smiling.

"I'm free next Tuesday." Rachael said with a wide grin and she couldn't wait for the next six days to pass.

THE END.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,027 Followers