Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue found her clitoris which I sucked and licked slowly and gently to the accompaniment of Rachel's sighs and groans. My fingers found her wet pussy and I gently pushed one, then two, deeply into her, lubricating them with her erotic emissions. Rachel pushed downwards against me, her movements matching the rhythms of my invading tongue and fingers in a series of long slow erotic thrusts. My other hand found her breasts and she took it, sucking and licking my fingers until they were well lubricated, then used my hand to massage her nipples and breasts.

For long minutes I licked, sucked, and massaged as many of her erogenous zones as I could reach while she gradually became increasingly excited. Her movements became faster and less controlled as she began to give herself to the feelings that emanated from her breasts and vagina. Her sighs became little cries which in turn became deep groans of excitement and longing. As the rhythm built I was almost smothered in the folds of her labia as she pushed herself down onto my tongue trying to get more into her demanding pussy. Her movements became more frantic and I knew she would come soon.

As she started the deeper series of convulsing thrusts that signalled the beginning of the end I pulled the cheeks of her bottom apart and slowly pushed my lubricated finger into the tight ring that guarded her anus. Rachel went wild, bucking and pushing, screaming and crying as she came in a series of deep orgasmic after-shocks, grabbing my head and fucking my tongue with her cunt. In the middle of this frenetic fucking I felt the reward I longed for. She momentarily lost control and a small spurt of pee jetted out of the little hole above her pussy. I clamped my lips round her and sucked the delicious liquid into my mouth licking the hole as I did so.

The next spurt hit the tip of my tongue and the next went straight down my waiting throat. My fingers were ramming faster and faster into her bottom as Rachel screamed her final climax, her body tossed around as if by some inner demon. Her bum and her vagina convulsed and squeezed and opened to admit me further, then clamped me into her to allow her to feel the last moments of pleasure before she sighed and panted through the subsiding waves that faded away as reality returned.

She moved down so my erect prick nestled between her legs and slid easily into her wet pussy. Kissing me deeply and lovingly, she slowly and gently worked me to a climax by squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles and moving her furry mound and breasts against me in an erotic massage. This time I deposited my load deep into her vagina. This less lusty, but perhaps more loving sex was the perfect end to the afternoon. The light was beginning to fade when we surfaced, threw on some light clothes and sat down for a meal and a bottle of wine.

Chatting over the meal, she looked at me with her big brown eyes sparkling in the candlelight.

'I've got a present for you.'

'Another one! What is it?'

'It's a surprise.'

'Oh go one, tell me you little tease.'

'No, you'll have to wait, and besides you like it when I tease you.' she giggled.

She was right I did enjoy her games.

'OK, I can wait - but not too long.'

Chapter Four

After the meal we sat on the couch finishing the bottle of wine, laughing about the day's events, and kissing every now and then as the mood took us. After an hour or so when we were fully relaxedrested and slightly drunk.

'It's time for your present. Wait here, I'll call you when it's ready.'

I sat waiting and wondering what she was doing and what my surprise would be, a delicious feeling of excitement twitched my cock. After a couple of minutes of quite rustlings from the bedroom she called me in.

The room was lit by candlelight. Standing by the bed with her hands held innocently behind her back, Rachel was dressed in soft white cotton and lace. Her breasts were emphasised by the cups of smooth white material that held them proud and sensual.

Round her waist a suspender belt held a pair of white translucent stockings. Covering, but not concealing her perfect furry mound a pair of see-through white panties clung to her curves. My cock started to harden immediately. She was dressed like a virginal bride wearing her first sexy knickers and the look on her face showed this was exactly the game she was playing.

'Wow! You look amazing. That's a brilliant present. Thank you,' I said as I held her shoulders, kissed her and then looked down at the sensual swellings and curves of her body.

'This isn't all,' she said, smiling a cheeky grin and putting something in my hand.

She turned round and lay face down on the bed over some pillows she had placed there. She looked stunning as she lay there with her bottom pushed up. Her pert little buttocks peeked through the see-through panties and then as she moved her legs apart she revealed that the panties were not only see-through but had a gap designed into them so that her wet pussy and puckered anus were open and exposed. I was mesmerised, and then a thought struck me.

I looked from her provocative body to the object in my hand. My heart missed a beat when I saw it was a tube of lubricating jelly.

I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. I resisted the invitation of my cock to jump on top of her and get into her as fast as possible. I had to be sure she wanted what I thought she wanted.

'You're amazing, you sexy girl. I love you,' I said, as I kissed her ears and neck 'are you sure you want to...?

'Want to feel your cock penetrate my anal sphincter, to be buggered, to have my arse fucked?'

'Well yes,' I said, my cock growing harder every second, reacting to the crude and provocative language.

'Yes please, its part of my present to you.'

'What do you mean?'

'Well, I would like you to have taken my virginity. You know, I used to fantasise about that, but that's gone so this is the next best thing. I've never been fucked there before and I want you to be the first, then my anal virginity will be yours for always and I'll always remember the first time with you.'

'But I might hurt you, and it might not turn you on.'

'I know you'll be gentle and when you touched me there I liked it, and besides I think it turns you on so that will turn me on.'

What could I say? Again she had left me speechless with surprise and excitement. How could I argue with this simple statement of trust and desire? I kissed her and stroked her shoulders and back, then whispered.

'This is the best present you could have given me. You're right. I have always wanted to have sex like this. You can read my mind.'

I moved down so I knelt between her spread legs. A ring of slightly wrinkled darker flesh lay partly hidden within the whiteness of her panties. I gently eased her legs further apart and exposed her little ring. I began to lick small circles around the edge of her anus, breathing in the sensuous earthy smell of her body as I did so.

My cock was rigid between my legs but I knew I had to take my time penetrating her, or it would hurt and perhaps spoil it for her. Gradually I licked in smaller and smaller circles until I was just teasing the edges of her tight little opening. She began to make pleasing little sighs and moved her hips so the tip of my tongue brushed over the very centre of her anus.

Feeling my tongue where she wanted it she pushed upwards encouraging me to penetrate and prepare her for a grander entrance. I gently eased my tongue a little way into her, only to feel her tense, then push back, relax and open a little for me. I pushed more firmly and felt her relax some more. Then my wet tongue slipped past her tight ring and into her anus.

She sighed and started some gentle rocking movements to move my tongue inside her. I withdrew and then entered her again feeling her relax immediately I pushed against the opening. I could have lain there for ages licking her, gently fucking her with my tongue and breathing that erotic, forbidden scent, but my cock wouldn't let me rest.

Kneeling, I took the tube of jelly and squeezed a long line of lubricant between her cheeks and over her anus. Then I lay my cock full length between the cheeks of her bottom and squeezed her firm buttocks so they massaged me and spread the jelly over my cock. I lay full length on top of her and felt her bum pressing against my legs and stomach.

My cock was trapped in the slippery valley between her cheeks and I moved so that the length of my cock slid up and down between them, caressing the tight opening and encouraging her to relax and become more used to the idea of having my cock easing open and sliding into her anus. Biting and kissing her neck and shoulders I felt the sudden urge to talk dirty to her.

'I'm going to put the head of my cock in your tight virgin arse,' I whispered... 'and slide it so deep up your bottom you'll feel my balls up against your wet cunt. And then pull it out and push it in again faster and further. I'm going to bugger you until you come like a train and pee yourself... and wet your knickers... and then I'm going to keep on buggering you while you masturbate and stuff your own fingers into your cunt and...'

'Oh Daddy! Show me, do it to me. I want you to fuck my naughty bum. I promise I'll be a good girl and come for you like you want. Oh Daddy, please fuck my bum now, I want it so badly, I want your big cock up my arse as far as it will go...'

'You are a good girl, you've kept your arse just for me to fuck and I'm going fill it with sperm and you'll be able to feel it spurting deep into your belly.'

This crude and provocative language drove us both to higher plains of lust and if I wasn't careful I would have come with my cock between her buttocks and spurted my semen all over her back. I eased back, lifted myself and positioned the head of my cock against the ring of firm flesh round the entrance to her anus. I pushed gently feeling the taboo tightness of her resisting anus. Rachel reached back and pulled her cheeks apart, opening herself and then pushed back and we both gasped with ecstasy as we felt the head of my cock pop into her.

I lay still for a moment savouring this first anal penetration, this taking of her virgin bottom, and then gently pushed my lubricated cock slowly, very slowly a little way into her as she relaxed her anal muscles and pushed upward and outward allowing me deeper and deeper into her most private and taboo opening.

The exquisite tightness gripping my cock nearly made me come there and then, so I moved slowly until I felt her cheeks nestle against my balls. My final push was matched by hers and then I was as deep as was possible inside her anus. I would like to have laid still and kissed her and talked to her but I couldn't stop moving, exploring the unique feeling of this tight opening and my cock deep within it. She obviously felt the same as she wriggled and swayed her hips so my cock moved inside her.

'That feels good Daddy, and I have been good. Do it again, please do it some more,' she pleaded still playing the innocent virgin.

I slowly slid my cock right out of her and again rubbed my length between the cheeks of her bottom, brushing enticingly across her tightest and most taboo entrance.

"You want your Daddly to fuck your naughty little arse?' I teased.

'Yes, yes - I do.' She gasped, so I eased gently into her again, this time pushing a little faster against that smooth firmness. Rachel grunted like an animal and pushed back harder against me. Again I withdrew and again plunged into her bottom faster than before. Again she sounded like an animal on heat and suddenly we were both animals, moving more and more urgently, ramming against each other so my cock buried itself in her, while her cheeks slapped against my stomach and my balls beat against her vagina.

For long minutes I savoured the unique experience of Rachel's tight anus sucking at my cock as I withdrew it, and that same silky tightness giving way as I pushed back into her again. I leaned back so I could watch my cock entering her and pulling out. My balls tightened as Rachel started a series of rhythmic muscular squeezes that masturbated my cock. I pulled her hips up so she was now kneeling, then reaching round, I took her hand, placing her fingers into her cunt.

She started sliding her fingers into her pussy, fucking herself as I rubbed her clitoris with one hand and massaged her hanging breasts with the other. All the time she was grunting and slapping her cheeks against me as my climax came and my balls began to overflow, sending their load gushing deep into her anus in spurt after spurt.

Rachel felt me coming and this set off on her own orgasm. Her movements became more frantic and I could feel the spasms centred in her bottom and vagina bursting outwards, shaking and racking her body. Her grunts became cries of joy and pain as she lost all control, impaling herself onto my still spurting cock with total abandon. Now her first big spasm reached the critical point where she lost all control and couldn't stop herself peeing as she came.

The feeling of her warm pee flowing over my hand and then round my balls and legs made me starts to come again. It was now me grunting like an animal. I was helpless. All I knew of the world was centred on her tight anus, on her rounded little bum encased in her see-through panties, on her loss of control and on her continuing orgasms. My fantasy came true. I fucked her sexy tight bum for what seemed like ages while she came and peed and came again. My cock stayed hard, clamped in the warm taboo depths of her anus while I reached a third climax.

It couldn't last forever and eventually we had to collapse exhausted onto the wet bed and curled up together with my cock still inside her. An hour later we awoke, giggled with each other, cleaned up, made the bed, crawled into it, wrapped my arms around her and slept with my cock semi erect between her legs until a new day came and woke us with shafts of clean fresh colour.

Chapter 5.

It was Monday afternoon - I had to go soon. After another long sexy afternoon of love, lust, care and sexy giggles we lay in each other's arms, kissing and slowly drifting back to full awareness of each other. Rachel took my cock in her hand and gently encouraged me to a full erection again.

'You're insatiable!' I laughed.

'It's important,' she smiled as she sat astride me, wriggled her cute little bottom until my cock was positioned at the entrance to her soft pussy and then settled down so my cock slid fully into her.

'Why is it important?' I asked, confused.

'Because the time is right.'

'Right for what?' I said like an idiot.

'For me to conceive.'

'What do you mean? I thought you said you were covered!'

'No,' she said as she continued to slide up and down on my erection 'I said it was all right and it is. I want to have your baby.' Her eyes held a special dreamy light I hadn't seen before.

Why wasn't I surprised? Why wasn't I angry? Why was I so happy with the idea of impregnating Rachel?

'You really are amazing!' I said.

'Then you don't mind?'

'Mind? No, of course not! In fact I love the idea of my baby growing in your sexy belly. And I love the idea of you being the mother of my child and of me your child's father. And of course I'll look after you both.'

'You don't need to do that. I earn enough. But I do want you to help me bring her or him up like you brought me up. And I do want to carry on fucking you as much as possible. And I want you to keep putting our babies into me.'

Then we were lost in an increasingly passionate embrace, which climaxed with me filling her belly in the fullest possible sense.

I know that it could have been any of the times we made love that was the successful one, but I like to think it was that time.

Epilogue

Before the baby was born we bought and renovated an old mill further up the river. I now have half the top floor while Rachel has the other half. We made love right up to the last night before I took her to the maternity hospital. She lay on her side and asked me to put just the tip of my penis into her 'to help the baby on its way' she said. We fell asleep like that. She woke suddenly in the night and announced calmly that the baby was coming.

We have to be careful now, her three children - my three children - two girls and a boy, come and go as they please, treating my flat just like their own. Life is full of games, laughter, a few tears and many childish journeys of adventure and discovery. But we still find plenty of time to love each other. We still lust after each other and care for each other in equal amounts - really we couldn't be happier.

Are we committing incest? Who cares?

When two people feel like we do about each other they make their own rules.