Rachel and Nick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers

"Rachel, I love you, and I need you. God, do I need you."

He kissed me as he slowly put the head of his cock just inside my pussy. I should have protested. I should have stopped him, but instead I lifted my hips getting his cock even deeper in me. He sighed, kissed me and put his prick as deep in me as he could get. He was my brother, but he was also the best and most considerate lover I'd even had.

I held him tight as he steadily plunged his cock in me, going deeper than any of my boyfriends ever had. I loved it and loved him and wanted nothing more than exactly what we were doing. I could feel it building up again and came for the fourth time as Nick stuck his prick deep in me and filled my pussy with his cum.

We lay there, kissing, fondling, and touching each other for a long time before Nick spoke.

"Why don't we go inside and take a shower together?"

He got up, picked up his clothes and my vibrator with one hand, and held me with his other hand as we walked together into the house. I suppose we could have gotten in faster, if we hadn't stopped every few feet to kiss and stroke each other's bodies. But after all, there was no great hurry.

We got in the shower and began slowly washing and rinsing each other. We took plenty of time to kiss and touch along the way. I knew we shouldn't be doing this. Nick was my little brother. But it felt so good, I couldn't help it.

As we showered, Nick slid a finger into my pussy. I couldn't help but moan and squirm as he did. He began slowly moving his finger in and out of me, and pretty soon I was fucking his finger just as much as his finger was fucking me. He added a second finger and I could feel the heat rising through my body once more. My knees got weak and Nick had to hold me up as I came again.

Nick pulled his fingers out of me, pushed me up against the shower wall, and slid his prick in my eager pussy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as we fucked in the shower. He had one arm around me as his other hand tweaked my nipple, I moved my hips back and forth to get him as deep into me as I could. Nick gasped, stiffened and plunged his prick deep into my hungry pussy as he came again. I could feel his cock throbbing and spurting deep inside me and held him tight to capture every last drop of his cum.

I unwrapped my legs from around him, as we slowly sank to the floor of the shower, with the water just cascading over us as we tried to recover. We sat and kissed and caressed each other until the water started to turn cool, then quickly rinsed off and turned off the water.

We grabbed a couple of towels and I slowly dried off Nick, working my way from his head on down. As I got farther down, his prick was already starting to recover, and I kissed the head, taking it between my lips and sucking on the head for a few seconds before finishing drying him.

"You didn't have to stop already, Rach."

"We'll get back to that and a lot more, Nick baby. Let's get dry first though."

Nick dried me off, spending a lot of time drying my boobs, which were not that wet, but it felt good anyhow. As he went down my body, Nick leaned forward and gave my pussy a lick, taking my clit between his lips for a few seconds, before moving on. I gasped, but before I could pull his head closer, he had moved farther down.

"Well, sis, two can play that game. If you can tease me and make me wait, I can do that to you too."

"You're a bastard."

"But I'm your bastard, at least for now."

After we were dry, we giggled, kissed each other, and touched each other as we stumbled to my bedroom. I took Nick's hand and led him over to the bed, where I lay down and pulled him down with me. Part of me was screaming that I shouldn't be doing this with my brother, but the rest of me didn't care in the slightest. I thought about something and stopped.

"What about Katie?"

"I think Katie and I are over anyhow. She was spending way too much time flirting with Josh. Josh's girlfriend Lisa was getting pretty pissed about it. The two of them have been pretty tight for a couple of years."

"I thought Katie got sick."

"I don't know if Katie got sick of chasing Josh, or if Lisa slipped something in Katie's food."

"You think she'd do something like that?"

"Lisa's a vindictive bitch. She just might."

"And when you brought Katie back?"

"She didn't exactly break up with me, but said we might need to take a break from our relationship."

"I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry. You're ten times better than she ever was."

"I don't know if you and I can..."

"Because we're brother and sister?

"Yeah, and our folks would about shit if they found out. Our friends wouldn't exactly approve either."

"I guess we'd better not let them find out then."

"And I'm a year older than you are, Nick."

"I kind of like older women."

"I'll older women you."

"You're the one who said she was older."

Nick brushed a few damp strands of hair off my face as he leaned forward to kiss me. His tongue skimmed my lips then explored my mouth as I kissed him back and let my tongue explore him as well. We continued to kiss as I stroked his chest and his back, reaching down to squeeze his ass. Nick tenderly touched my breasts, running his thumb over a nipple, which immediately got very hard.

We spent a long time doing nothing but kissing and touching. We weren't just fucking, we were making love to each other. It felt wonderful and it felt right, even as the little voice in my head kept trying to tell me how wrong it was. Nick was sweeter and more patient than my former boyfriend, whose objective seemed to be to quickly stick his dick in my mouth, pussy, or ass and cum, maybe afterwards taking a few minutes to make me feel good.

Nick and I spent a long time just kissing and touching each other, rolling back and forth, until I found myself lying on top of him. The hair on his chest tickled my hard nipples, but it felt wonderful. All of a sudden Nick stopped and just looked into my eyes.

"Should we be doing this, Rach?"

"Look, Nick. We've already passed that point. We've fucked, we've made love, we've touched and kissed each other in every way. It's too late for second thoughts."

"It's just..."

"If you don't want to be my lover, we'll stop."

"No, Rach. I love you, and love doing this with you, but no one will understand."

"Then to hell with whether anyone else understands."

I could feel Nick's dick, stiff and rubbing the area between my pussy and my ass. I lifted my hips slightly, reached down, and guided his cock into my very wet cunt. It felt marvelous as I slowly slid him deep inside me. He moaned and began moving his hips, driving his prick deeper into me. He fondled my tits as we fucked, and we kissed.

It was a slow sensual fuck, until he reached around and held me close against him as he came in my pussy. We lay there kissing and caressing each other as his dick softened, without slipping out of me. I loved the feeling of his cock still in me, even if he wasn't as hard as before.

After a while, I could feel him starting to get hard again, and began moving a little. He wasn't fully stiff and I didn't want him to slip out, but wanted the feeling of his cock moving in me. That got Nick even harder and he rolled us over, never slipping out of me. Nick began pounding me hard. I loved the slow sensual fuck, but this felt damned good too. I came as Nick came inside me again.

"So what happens when our folks come back, Rach?"

"I guess we need to hide it, but I don't want to stop being with you."

"I don't want to lose you either."

"Then, bro, I guess we need to find a way."

We spent the rest of the week fucking several times a day. He ate me out, I sucked him off, we fucked in all manner of positions, including fucking me in the ass. I'd never been all that fond of anal, but Nick was sweet and tender and didn't rush things and made it feel great. We wore very few clothes around the house or even by the pool for most of that week.

When it was time for our folks to come back, we reluctantly dressed and were sitting on the sofa, cuddling when they got home. Now we had cuddled before becoming lovers, but there must have been something different. My mother walked in the room, saw us, and froze.

"Oh shit."

"Mom, what...?"

"I don't believe it."

"Don't believe it?"

"You two are fucking, and I know it's my fault."

"What do you mean?"

We were still holding each other as my mother walked over and sat in a chair near us. She was shaking and tears were running down her face. I could hear my father unloading the car and bringing things into the house, but he seemed quite oblivious to what was going on.

"I should never have..."

"Mom, what are you talking about?"

"Your father can't have children. He's sterile."

"But that's impossible. Nick and I..."

"Are not his natural children."

"What? Who? Does he know?"

"Of course he knows, Rachel. We wanted a family and our own children, but I could never seem to get pregnant. We had some tests done and found out his sperm was so sparse and so deformed he could never father any children."

"Who is our father? Do we both have the same father?"

"You both have the same father. We didn't want some anonymous sperm donor. But your father didn't want someone who I might leave him for. Neither did I."

"Then who?"

"My brother - your uncle Dave. Obviously I wasn't going to dump your father to marry him - I couldn't even if I wanted to."

"How?"

"You damned well know how. Dave and I made love until I got pregnant with you. I enjoyed making love to him, but knew it could never last. Once I got pregnant, we stopped."

"And Nick?"

"Your father wanted a son, so Dave and I became lovers again. Something changed though. Your father seemed to lose interest in sex after that, so Dave and I have continued to be lovers when we can."

"Is that why Uncle Dave divorced?"

"His wife couldn't handle it, even though your father didn't seem to care. I don't want to divorce your father, and he wants to stay married to me, so we do everything on the side."

"So we are both the children of incest?"

"And now the two of you are engaging in it yourself."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I'm mostly disappointed, but not going to stop you. I'm not enough of a hypocrite to condemn you for doing the same thing I've done. Nobody else will understand though - except maybe for Dave."

"What then?"

"Be more distant when people are around."

I looked at Nick, and he looked at me. We just stared for a minute before we kissed.

"Shit, kids. Take it to your room."

"Thank you, mom."

Nick and I got up and went upstairs to my room, which was a little larger, and fell on the bed, giggling, kissing and caressing each other.

"Well, Nick, I guess we've got a green light for whatever we do behind closed doors."

"I love you, Rach."

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers
12