Rachel on Her Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan stood and looked straight at Rachel, "Spread your legs for me." He spoke calmly but with a terrible menace. "Do it now." And she loosened her thighs just a little. "Thatta girl, you're going to be a good fuck, now, aren't you?" Rachel said nothing. Her skirt was up around her waist and his hand massaged her pussy through her panties. Her chest was bare to the night air with her blouse and bra around her elbows. Dan groped her thighs and pushed them further open with both hands. She lifted one knee reflexively and then hated herself for it. Why was she just letting him take her like this? She shook her head and tried to find the nerve to resist. He rubbed three fingers deeply against her white silk panties. He could feel her getting warm; the outline of her slit stood out. When he thumbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them to her knees, she stood up quickly and tried to push her skirt back down. Dan would have none of that and turned her over in a flash onto the hood of the car, face down.

"Don't," he said, and held her down with his forearm across her back. He kicked her legs wide and used her shirt to tie her arms together at the elbows behind her back. Her naked tits pressed into the warm hood of the car. "Are we going to have any more problems with you?" he asked with a snicker.

"No." Rachel said, in barely a whisper.

Dan stepped back for a second to check her out. Her legs were long, her thighs were not thin like her calves. They were strong and shapely as a dancer's, or maybe a gymnast's. He took the waist of her skirt and roughly unzipped in and yanked it down taking her panties as he passed her knees. With her weight resting mostly on the hood and fender, Rachel sadly let her feet be lifted and her clothes pulled right off her body.

Naked now, from the neck down to her sneakers, with her arms tied behind her and her legs spread wide she knew she had given up. Dan mauled her fine ass and stroked her thighs, pushing them wider. "Don't move." He said, and stepped back. Rachel could hear his belt loosen, and then his jeans open up. She bit down on her lip and tried to be ready for it. He let his cock rest between her ass cheeks and stroked it forward and back a few times. Then he rubbed the head against her pussy which was just beginning to get wet. He pushed in just enough to wet the head and wiped it up and down a little. With the head of his cock just inside her cunt he asked her, "Are you just going to lie there and let me fuck you like this?"

After a long silent pause, Rachel shook her head a little and let out a quiet "yes." She thought that would be the instant she would feel his shaft impale her, but he waited. He then leaned down close to her ear, where he could smell her hair and taste her complete surrender.

"Dave always said you like it best like this, is that true?" Her mind could not catch up with that shock before Dan drove his full length into her in one easy thrust. She was wet, but now suddenly tense again as she realized the meaning of those words. He pulled back and started to fuck her fast, right off the bat. He held her down on the car hood and slammed his cock inside her again and again. She'd been set up. Her knees were pinned to the fender and held wide by his long legs. Her thoughts whirled, Dave you bastard. Her hips banged into the car with each thrust and her tits rubbed back and forth on the hood. She tried to pull her arms out of their bindings but could not. Dan grabbed her ass cheeks and roughly mauled them as he fucked his cocked into her pussy to the hilt with every stroke. She felt her ass spread beneath his hands and his finger open that hole too. Rachel felt her ass give wide to what must have been his thumb and he began to finger fuck her ass at a pace to match the treatment he gave her pussy. She turned her head to the side and let out a gasp. Her head was pulled back by the hair and her shoulder was rolled partly to one side lifting her left tit off the hood. Dan quickly pinched the nipple and rolled it between his finger the grabbed the full mound and squeezed hard.

Rachel was panting heavily now and letting out a grunt every time her body was slammed into her car. Dave had set her up. Or was it Matt? One of them had just given her to this bastard. But there was no denying she was getting the fucking of her life. She couldn't move, she had given herself to this man just because he said so. She felt him lean down to her ear again. "I'd really like to fuck in the ass, you seem so ready for it, but I just have to blow my load deep into your sweet pussy. Is that what you want?" His words alone now brought on the tremendous vibrations through her body. Rachel could only grunt with each push. "Ugh,...Ugh,...Ugh,..."

"That's a yes." she heard him say as she felt him explode right through her own orgasm. He slowed each stroke now as he let each jet build on its own but then he'd slam it home hard to make its point. She was still shivering as he finished. He paused still inside her and waited. She heard the running water of the stream again. It was over. It seemed like a mile away but she could hear the cars on Rt.22. She tried to lift up off the hood, with her hands still tied, but was pushed back down. "Just wait." he said. She slumped back down and tried to catch her breath. Then she heard voices behind her. She turned her head quickly to the right to see who. In the dim light that there was, Rachel saw the other three guys from inside Polo's. The first one there had his cock out and was coming for her. She tried to scream this time but felt her ripped, silk panties shoved into her open mouth. She could only submit. He would do whatever he wanted with her. They all would.

She heard Dan say "Man she is Hot!" and then he added "Bill, she really wants it in the ass." As he walked off he handed the last man her car key and said, "She just lets you, man. Just takes it." She closed her eyes and felt her legs being spread wide again.

12