Rachel Reveals All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually once, I did get caught but it did not turn out too badly-just a bit embarrassing. I was about thirty five at the time. I used to go past this remote farm barn and had been going into it for some time and never seen anyone before. On this occasion, I went into it with my dog and immediately went into my routine of getting naked. This had become a habit of mine and I always looked forward to walking the dog on this route in anticipation of getting naked in the open. As it became more of a routine of mine, as I approached the barn I would start removing my clothes as I was walking. Usually my jumper and blouse or vest would be the first to go , and maybe even my bra so that by the time I entered the barn I was already naked to the waist down. When I got inside I could not wait to slip my hands down the side of my pants and start sliding my track suit bottoms and panties off together. Of course, to get them off completely I had to pull off my trainers too. Such is my obsession is that my socks had to come off too. It was always cool in the barn whatever the outside temperature and I loved the chill in there on my bare skin. It was always a delight to rub my hands over my whole body whilst still feeling the cold chill of the air on my skin. They say that your skin is your greatest erogenous zone and it is certainly true for me. My skin can make me feel aroused all over with lust for more pleasure.

Such is my obsessive behaviour though that it is not enough to merely take my clothes of on such occasions; I have to be physically separated from them otherwise it would be cheating! Somehow I am not naked enough-not really exposed enough -if my clothes are at hand. I know underneath, if someone was to come, I could just grab them and cover myself quickly enough and that was not good enough for me. I had to be completely exposed and vulnerable to a casual observer should that happen. Of course, I hoped it did not happen and up until that day it hadn't. So my clothes had to be left in a pile some distance from the pile of bales where I loved to frolic. That was a strict rule.

So the dog was used to a hold up at this point and did not look surprised or thought anything was unusual! He was used to me cavorting in the buff in the straw and bales. However, on this occasion I was surprised to see another dog arrive no doubt attracted by my dog. They did not start attacking each other as dogs can do; instead, they just started barking and running around together excited. The next thing is an elderly man comes in looking for his dog , shouting the dog's name and can you imagine his face when he sees me stark naked rolling around in the bales. This had never happened to me before. My heart started pounding and my pulse racing. Like a rabbit caught in the head lights I quickly sat up on the bales, pulled my knees up close together and crossed my arms, with my hands covering my breasts. I could not cover myself except with my hands because my clothes were in a pile about 20 yards away where the man was standing.

I looked at him in shock but he looked as embarrassed as I was and said, "Sorry my girl to disturb you. I did not realise anyone was in here. I'm looking for my dog. "

I struggled to speak at first from my fear but then started to calm down a bit as he seemed harmless. I squeeked , "No, it is not your fault. I am sorry to surprise you like this. It's just a silly game of mine. I have no excuse. I know I shouldn't. I don't know why I do really. Please don't tell anybody. "

He assured me that he wouldn't but he did walk right over next to where I was sitting and said, "Look it is none of my business but you should be more careful playing around like this. You have nothing to fear from me but you do not know who else you could meet. Are you sure you are feeling alright?" I think he thought I must be an escaped mad woman or having a breakdown.

I replied, "I'm fine. Really I am. I know it is strange but I just so enjoy being naked in the open air. I'm a bit of a naturist."

"Well, don't mind me. I have enjoyed seeing your beautiful body and you have made an old man very happy. If you don't mind I will always come this way from now onwards to see if you are here again."

I was feeling a bit more relaxed by now and laughed , "Well you never know your luck! "

With that, I grabbed my clothes and got dressed as quickly as possible and while I was dressing, he caught his dog and led him away by the lead. I never did undress there again but I do smile whenever I pass that way again.

Another one of my tricks is in hotel rooms when the boy or girl comes to clean and I am lying out on the sun bed on the balcony and I pretend to be asleep but am naked under a dressing gown. I then adjust it to expose my goodies a little such as most of one breast or acres of one leg and thigh so it still looks convincingly accidental. I think most exhibitionists do that one.

Christ I have even taken all my clothes off in the toilet on an aeroplane. Not many people can say they have done that. I did warn you I am weird! It was on an Easyjet flight to Turkey actually and my husband and children were also on the plane. I cannot explain why I felt so drawn to do this because clearly no one is even going to see you do it in there. But it was something I felt I had to do once. For no explicable reason I seem to get obsessed with these challenges. I would love to hear from someone else who experiences this. I chose a plane where there was more than one loo at the back of the plane so that the people queuing would not notice that I had been a long time in there. When I was completely starkers I sat on the loo and tried to bring myself off but there was nothing doing. The circumstances were not the slightest bit erotic and even I was too nervous about one of the cabin crew opening the door.

Chapter 11. A Night On A Training Course

One of my most extreme and shameless piece of exhibitionism happened on the last night of a four-day residential training course that I went on to do with my estate agency (realty) work. There were eight of us on this course and I was the only female. There was no one on it from my own company, or anyone else that I knew so I knew it had prospects of providing an opportunity for me to indulge my predilections. I was about 40 by then and in fact, all the participants were in their late 20s / or 30s so I was one of the oldest and should have known better. I should have set them an example. Well I did I suppose but not a good one. We all got on really well and had such a laugh. The course was dead boring any way; something about changes to relevant legislation that all estate agents have to do but even the presenters looked bored. I had been flirting with them all week and we had done a lot of drinking and late nights. I thought by the end of the week I might be a bit naughty with them and literally reveal my exhibitionist bent to them if the opportunity arose.

As I say, it had got to the last evening and time was running out and I had been a good girl all week and it looked like the week would pass uneventfully. That all changed dramatically after dinner on the last night. At this time in my life I had my hair auburn and shoulder length which was a radical change from my usual blonde but did suit me I think. It was a warm barmy late summer evening and it was getting dark and we all went out to the hotel garden with our drinks to sit around one of those large wooden tables which has bench seats each side. For a woman they are always awkward to get your leg over the bench seat and I was holding my drink and handbag and was struggling to get over the side to sit at the table. I was wearing a ridiculously short skirt and during this manoeuvre, I knew that I had given them all a wonderful view of my red panties. There was no pretending that it had not happened so I sat down, put my legs together, and tried to pull my skirt at least half way down my thighs without much success, and said, "Sorry guys. I think I might have just exposed myself."

But the guys all looked at each other and burst out laughing. I did not get the joke. So I asked, "What is so funny, guys?"

One of them smirked and said, "Well Rach, it was nothing we haven't been seeing all week! "

I was not expecting that but if I am honest I had been wearing very short skirts and dresses all week and it turned out that behind my back this had been a subject of great amusement and discussion and provided the guys with much entertainment.

I was a little embarrassed, it is true, but at the same time, it was very stimulating that I had had their attention all week like this. I just love to be the centre of attention and especially where showing off my body is involved.

Then one of them raised the stakes by saying, "We have been having a bet about something." And with that they all burst out laughing again at my expense. I had to laugh along with them though and asked, "I can't imagine what that might be then. Spit it out. "

There was a coy silence with them all looking at each other and then one of them said, "Well Rach-it is whether your bra matches your panties! "

I smiled. They were clearly getting very familiar with me. They knew by now that they had a girl who would be game for some flirting and sexual banter on their hands. I asked, "What was the consensus then?"

I had them all eating out of my hand. They had not met anyone like me before. There was a lot of sexual tension in the air now.

"We think that it will. Are we right?"

I was feeling outrageously flirty and let out a big sigh of resignation. I gave them a condescending frown and said , "What a bunch of sex starved saddos you lot are."

I slowly and seductively unbuttoned the top button on my blouse, to reveal the top of my bra.

Now they knew they had definitely not met a girl like me before!

They were getting more confident. One of them said, "We still can't see. We cannot be sure. Need to see more -sorry."

I looked around and saw that there was no one else out in the garden. We had it to ourselves. I began work on the second button. This was just the sort of situation I dream about. They were all watching me intently wondering how far I would go with their game. I started to pull my blouse apart slowly and my red lacy bra came into view. I was smiling from ear to ear. To be honest you could see my entire breasts by now let alone whether they matched my panties. I was out in the chilly evening air and I was finding the situation arousing so I was pleased to find my nipples nicely erect and pert and visible through the thin material.

They turned to each other and, did some high fives, and in high spirits congratulated themselves on being right.

I raised my eyebrows at their juvenile behaviour and said, "Right for that little show, and your general inappropriate remarks you can all buy me a drink. They were more than happy with this request no doubt wondering what I might do with even more drink inside me. They did too and I did drink them all. I think they all got me either a double or a cocktail when it was their round.

By the end of the evening, I was hammered and when I came to stand up to leave I was very unsteady on my feet and nearly fell over. I was giggling helplessly. A couple of them grabbed me to support me and predictably, they put their hands everywhere as they pretended to just be holding me up. I was laughing throughout. When we got going one stood each side of me with his arm under mine and we staggered back to one of their rooms. We went back to the room occupied by a guy called Richard because it was thought to be the largest. The walk sobered me up a little, and when we got into the room, I laid down in the middle of the bed with my hands behind my head. Actually, one of the guys had gone to bed so only six of them came back to this bedroom with me. The guys all sat around on the edge of the bed and on a small sofa. There was the usual last night demob happy atmosphere that you always get on these work events and nobody knew quite how to finish the evening off. We had all had more than enough to drink that was for sure.

Then they were whispering amongst themselves until one of them acting as their spokesman smiled at me and said, "Rach darling you seem to be the only girl here so we just wanted to ask. . . . well the thing is. . . Well you see. . We enjoyed seeing your bra so much we wanted to tell you it was the highlight of the evening and to be honest we wanted to see it again!"

I laughed at them and said ,"Christ you guys are sad. You've only been away for 4 days and you are all sex starved! I don't know. I am a respectable married woman."

Of course, I wanted to do it but I could not appear too easy.

"Oh go on. Just for us. No one will remember in the morning. Some of us missed it the first time. We'll help you."

And with that two or three of them pulled me up so I was sitting on the bed and started unbuttoning my blouse. I know I should have stopped them there and then and they were testing the water to see what I would do. But you will know by now that this situation was right up my street so I feigned resistance but not too strongly. The best I came up with was, "This is very naughty. You should not be doing this to a defenceless girl! "

By now, they knew they could get away with it and they were lifting my arms up one at a time and carefully removing it. My blouse was placed over on the desk well away from where I could retrieve it should I wish to put it on again.

"Happy now?" I asked.

They all went over to have a little huddle and then came back to the bed and one of them said, "The thing is we have all now forgotten what your panties looked like and we only saw them briefly so we was wondering. . . . . . . . "

I was course loving being the centre of attention and the focus of their fantasies but this is a subtle game of cat and mouse and as a woman you cannot appear too easy.

I said, "In your dreams guys. I need a wee and when I come back I expect an apology for such an inappropriate suggestion. " But I had a glint in my eye that was a give away.

I tried to get up off the bed but was still unsteady and laughing and they helped me to my feet and led me to the en suite bathroom. I took my skimpy skirt off to have a pee and while I was sitting there, I thought why not really? I would love to parade around in front of them in just my undies really. I shouted out through the door ,"OK then turn the lights out and I'll give you saddos a little thrill. "

I had my handbag with me, took out the perfume, and gave myself a generous spray. Even I thought I smelt sexy. I was excited but very nervous and my heart was pounding. Was I biting off more than I could chew? I knew I should stop now and have some sense, and go to bed. But the situation was just so entrancing: I could not fight it.

I heard a cheer and some whispering and then I opened the door an inch and yes, the room was dark although not pitch black. I came out and said, "What about a fan fare then?"

I said, "There you go. Will this keep you warm tonight?" I staggered around in just my underwear ,as best I could, doing a little dance.

Of course, this is never enough for guys and never enough for me really. But the request to go any further would have to come from them. However, I was giving them all the signals that I might be up for more fun with them. I did not have to wait long. There was another little huddle and then their elected spokesman says to me, " Look Rach, the thing is we all think you are just the sexiest most gorgeous woman and as it is our last night, we have a special request."

I was now standing still with my hands on my hips looking around at them in turn. One of them turned on one of the bedside lamps to give a low light in the room so they could all see me much better. I did not object.

I said, "Well I bet I can guess what that might be!"

"Well the thing is you are just so gorgeous and have such a lovely body we would so love you to take everything off for us. We want to see you completely naked."

I was obviously not shocked because I was encouraging them ,and leading them on, I suppose. I have to be honest that the idea of being naked with these boys was very arousing and exciting, but I did not want to just do another strip because , I was too tired, there was not enough room in the bedroom, and finally there was no music. I decided to take things in a different direction and attempt to fulfil another delicious fantasy of mine. I was going to see if they would undress me but without me actually saying that I wanted them to do that. In other words another game of bluff. In my fantasy I would be stripped completely naked by a group of guys against my will and I would be the centre of attention. Although of course, it would not be against my will really.

I said, "I told you I am a married woman with a reputation to think of. I am not going to go taking my clothes off in front of you guys you pervs." But I was smiling at them with a gleam in my eyes and sort of willing them to take control of me in a fun way.

I added, "In any case I am not going to do anything anyway until you make me feel a bit more loved and appreciated. Is someone going to give me a cuddle? I need a nice cuddle." I did actually feel I wanted one at that point. I am quite needy I suppose and I was drunk.

I put my arms out towards the guy I fancied the most, Gavin, who was probably the oldest and seemed a really nice bloke. He reciprocated with a lovely embrace that did feel warm and loving and I sort of nestled up to him in his arms and then he started kissing me. I put my arms around his back and reciprocated with a long and passionate kiss. I know I was ridiculously drunk but it did feel cosy and nice to be kissing him dressed only in my underwear.

I was making it pretty clear that if they had the nerve to take off my remaining clothes they would probably get away with it. I did not have to wait long before another one of the guys started cuddling me from behind so I was sandwiched between them. He put his arms around my waist and his hands felt cold on my bare skin.

I said," I am going to close my eyes now and I need to be able to rely on you guys to be well-behaved and not naughty boys! " I was smiling when I said it. I thought how many signals do they need! I was positively willing them to undress me.

I did close my eyes tightly and carried on kissing Gavin and sure enough-heaven -the guy behind me moved his hands up to cover my breasts over my bra. I could tell the guys were gathering around me in a cluster and I was the epicentre of their attention. I started to feel the sublime pleasure of more and more hands caressing and massaging me all over.

And then at last one of them was fiddling with the clasp of my bra behind my back. I pretended I did not know. My bra became loose and started to fall away from my breasts between me and Gavin. Gavin wiggled a bit and held me away from his chest just long enough for the bra to twist to one side and both my breasts became uncovered. He pulled me back in close and carried on embracing me.

It was exciting feeling that my breasts were at last free.

It was difficult because Gavin was snogging me so full on but I try to say something like, "Who has done that? That was very naughty! I specifically told you. . . "

The guy who was cuddling me from behind moved his hands up to cover my bare breasts. I thought this is getting pretty wild. There was also someone, or maybe two of them, down on their hands and knees attending to stroking and caressing my legs and thighs.

At last, I felt some hands squeezing the cheeks of my bum and then even better they were inside my panties and squeezing my cheeks flesh to flesh. Then inevitably another hand from above was down inside the front of my panties gorgeously cupping the mound of my pussy. I clung on to Gavin tighter so they would not see me blushing. One of the hands that was on my bum felt like it was working its way between my legs and starting to probe the lips of my soaking wet pussy from below . I moved my feet slightly further apart to assist him gaining access into my pussy. My body responded to his touch and I heard myself moan with pleasure. My whole body shivered with excitement.

1...45678...12