Rachel the Estate Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must of felt that! How could she not!?! Then suddenly Rachel spoke snapping him out of his daze. His heart was thumping rapidly in his chest now.

"I lied earlier." She said.

"W...What?" His voice sounded high pitched and choked, he coughed. "What about?"

"I did overhear some of the argument you and your wife had." She said softly.

"Oh...I...um...I'm sorry about that." He felt very nervous now.

"Don't be it's not your fault your wife is such a bitch." Rachel couldn't believe she had said that, Charlotte was her client, but the words just came out. She hardly knew these people, but then again she had called her a slut, maybe Charlotte was right after all.

"She's not uurrr." Tom stopped as Rachel's bum came into contact with his painfully stiff erection again. He struggled to carry on. "A bitch...not all the time, I mean, sorry if she offended you."

"I'm not offended. I don't care about her but you shouldn't let her walk all over you like that."

"No?"

"No, you need to stand up for yourself, be assertive." She wiggled into him again knowingly. Most men would have had their way with her 10 minutes ago she knew that, but Tom was a gentleman. A gentleman that she knew she could break.

Was Tom in heaven? was this really happening? A girl like her, pressing into his hard on and telling him to be assertive? He gripped her shoulders tightly and she moaned again.

Somehow Tom managed to pluck up some courage. "You want me to be assertive do you?" His mouth was up close to her ear now, as he whispered into it. He saw it sent a shiver through Rachel as she pushed back with her bum once more. This was unlike him but Tom was letting instinct wash over him. He couldn't take this teasing any longer, he had to have her.

"Yeah." Rachel sighed. "Be a man. Put her in her place." It was close now Rachel could feel it in the air, she had him.

Turning her head to look Tom in the eye she repeated herself slowly, punctuating each word "Be...a...man..." Then she bit her lip, knowing he could see her do it.

Tom didn't think he just acted. As she uttered her last sentence he reached down and yanked up her skirt. It was so tight that he had to wiggle it up over her hips. Rachel responded by thrusting herself backwards hard this time, into his crotch, grinding against it with her suspender covered cheeks.

Tom thought he might explode right then. He didn't stop to think how was this happening, it was happening. He swiftly undid his flies with one hand and with the other he tugged Rachel's black silk thong aside, pinning it across her right cheek. Then with one fluid motion he brought his cock out of his boxers and up towards her, brushing it along Rachel's pussy. He instantly realised how wet she was as his rock hard bell glistened in her juices. Rachel moaned wantonly as she bent forwards over the toilet and gripped onto the windowsill.

Tom then thrust it deep into her soaking pussy all the way to his balls. It was so tight, the walls of Rachel's pussy gripped hold of it. He looked down and couldn't believe the sight her saw. It was like having an outer body experience. He pulled back almost until the tip was out and rammed it back in as hard as he could. Rachel screamed. "YESSSS...OHHHH YESSSS!!!"

Tom gripped her hips as he bucked into her with every ounce of strength his lanky frame allowed him. Her gorgeous bum rippled every time it slapped against his crotch. I must be the luckiest man alive Tom thought. His hands now began to caress Rachel's firm thighs. Tom had always had a fetish for stockings and suspenders but he was too afraid to bring it up with his wife, so put up with her plain 'comfortable' underwear. The silk and lace under his hands was driving him wild, as he tried to stroke every inch of her thighs and toned, bronzed bum. He slipped his hands under her suspender straps and grabbed a firm hold of her ass before ploughing her deeper and harder.

"THAT'S IT, FUCK ME!!! OH PLEASE, PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER!!!" Rachel squealed. Tom's cock was massive and the sensation of it filling her up as he plunged deep inside her was unbelievable. She was panting and moaning now as she felt her body building up to an explosive orgasm.

Hearing Rachel, the most beautiful woman Tom had ever seen, begging to be fucked harder was almost too much for Tom. He froze briefly, hardly able to believe what was going on, had he died and gone to heaven? no this was real.

"NO NO, DON'T STOP." Rachel pleaded during Tom's brief pause. Then she started ramming herself back down onto his shaft, grinding her hips on him as she went. Tom felt his cock tighten even harder. Rachel was actually fucking herself on his long hard cock, oh my god he thought. It was too much. He slapped her ass hard, it rippled and she groaned loudly. He gripped her hips once again and went to work pounding as hard and fast as he could into her.

That was all it took for Rachel.

"AAAAARGH! YESSSS! YESSSS!!! FUCK ME WITH THAT MASSIVE COCK!" She screamed.

"SHIT! I'M CUMMING!!!!" Her voice rose into a squeal and Tom felt her pussy gripping his cock so tightly her nearly went off like a rocket too but the shock of everything caused him to hold on.

He saw Rachel's perfectly manicured nails scratching along the windowsill, her knuckles nearly white as she gripped so hard. Then he felt her juices rushing from her pussy, covering his shaft and balls and running down her legs.

Rachel couldn't believe how intense her orgasm had been, she had been longing for that release all day and now it washed over her in waves. Her eyes rolled back in her head, she loosened her grip on the sill now noticing she had left little scratch marks with her nails in the wood. Well there is a little memento for you for when you move in she thought to herself. She knew Tom hadn't cum yet and as she was now feeling so sensitive all over, she was hungry for more.

Tom still couldn't believe what he had just done. Rachel's whole body was still spasming, his pace had slowed right down. He wanted to savor this experience for as long as he possibly could. He could see his finger prints in her ass checks they were white from where he had gripped her so hard but now the blood flowed back and they began to fade. He gently stroked her bum and she flinched and moaned at his delicate touch. He ran his fingers up and down the silk of her suspender straps. This was beyond any of his wildest dreams.

Rachel straightened up so they were both upright now, with Toms cock still firmly pushed into her pussy up to the hilt. Tom briefly worried that she was going to tell him to get off now, she had had her fun and he could finish himself off. But the reality was far from it. She was ever so gently grinding against his crotch, she arched her back and leant her head back so that it rested on his shoulder, her pony tail now falling down his back. Turning her head slightly Tom could feel her lips brush against the side of his neck and then she started planting small passionate kisses up and down it. It was yet another shock that Tom wasn't expecting. Her felt her tongue run lightly across his skin and he started shallowly thrusting into her again.

"Mmmmm that feels good." She whispered into Tom's ear. Then she latched her mouth around his earlobe and gently began to suck.

Tom felt her teeth pinch his skin. He let out a deep groan of pleasure. Now growing in confidence he reached one hand up and brushed it lightly across her cheek. He could feel the heat erupting from her, her skin was hot to the touch. He gently tilted her head up and their eyes locked for the first time. As he gazed into her deep blue eyes he muttered. "You're beautiful." Then slowing lowering his face to hers, still rhythmically pumping her pussy in short, shallow thrusts. Tom planted a delicate kiss on her lips. He pulled back an inch and they panted warm breathes into each others mouths, her lips were dry and she licked them seductively.

Rachel was loving every second of it, she was still getting waves from her previous orgasm and she could feel another one building. He was treating her with such tenderness it made a change from all the rough treatment from men she had received in the past. Rachel loved it rough, she had to admit that to herself but this was a new sensation and the feeling building up inside her was amazing. Looking into Toms light blue eyes she raised her arm placed it on the back of toms head, lowering it until their lips met once more. She kissed him hungrily, their tongues snaked around each other, exploring their way around. Rachel closed her eyes and kissed him as hard as she could and when they stopped for air Rachel grasped his bottom lip with her teeth.

This is unreal Tom thought. There was no feeling of guilt now, this was beyond any experience he had ever imagined he could even have, he knew he would never regret it for as long as he lived. They eventually unlocked their lips. Tom didn't know how long the kiss had lasted, time seemed to freeze. Rachel now tilted her head back further, coming to rest on his shoulder. He could feel her hot breath in his ear. She began to moan and groan again, her pussy was tightening and relaxing on his cock gripping it at his deepest point of thrust, seeming to want to hold it in deep as long as it could.

Tom was staggered that he hadn't cum yet and could only put it down to pure shock, his heart was hammering so hard he was sure Rachel could feel it pressing back on his chest like that.

Looking down his eyes were drawn to her incredible breasts. Ever since he had caught a glimpse of the top of her cleavage earlier he longed to know what it would feel like to hold those magnificent breasts in his hands. The only reason he hadn't grasped them already was fear that it would make him instantly explode in her like a shotgun.

He brought his hands up slowly from her hips, keeping contact with her body, he felt how toned and slim her waist was as it curved inwards. Damn that is sexy he thought. He kept them moving upwards until his fingers made contact with the underside of her tits. Wow, was all he could think as he lifted them upwards, for the first time taking the full weight of Rachel's massive 32FF tits in his hands. He gave them a gentle squeeze, pushing them together, looking down he could see the swell as they rose up through the top of her blouse. They were so firm, he couldn't help massaging them harder. Rachel gave out another long deep groan of pleasure. Tom could feel her hard nipples pressing into his palms and he traced his fingers over them in a circular motion.

"That's it play with them." Rachel panted.

Tom gripped her left breast hard and with his right hand began to unbutton her silk blouse. The buttons were straining under the pressure of keeping her huge tits at bay. As each one sprang open Tom gasped at the view he was being presented with. He only managed the top 3 buttons to just below her bra. He could see her magnificent, wondrous, huge breasts encased in an incredibly sexy black silk bra, with a thin frill of lace around the cups. His wife would never wear anything like this for him he thought. With more vigour this time he grasped both of her tits and squeezed them hard.

Rachel groaned with pleasure again. "Do you like my big tit's?"

Tom was almost speechless, all he could say was "Yesss." In a quavering, choked voice.

"Show me how much you like them." Rachel begged. She was working her way into a frenzy now and knew this was going to push her over the edge. Rachel loved her tits being manhandled.

Tom responded to her request by plunging his right hand inside her left bra cup and taking a firm hold of her tit. There was so much of it he had to move his hand around, kneading it as he went. Rachel's skin was so soft and warm to the touch. He pinched her rock hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger and Rachel screamed with pleasure, almost startling Tom. He held her breast up with one hand and with the other pulled the cup of her bra down so it nestled underneath, then repeated with the other. Tom as half expecting them to sag down but unbelievably they were so firm they just held their shape, proudly. He wondered if she even needed to wear a bra at all.

Tom was now almost fevered, he was desperate to cum. He grabbed both breasts squishing them together and tweaking her nipples. "Pull on them please." Rachel again begged. She was rolling her head from side to side on Tom's shoulder panting heavily. Tom did as she asked and she began to thrust her ass back on Toms cock more intensely.

Tom reached his hand up to Rachel's mouth and she immediately started to suck long and hard on his finger, rolling her tongue around it. He pulled it out and rubbed it around Rachel's hard nipple. Rachel was frantic now slamming herself against him as hard as she could. With his other hand, Tom moved down to Rachel's soaking pussy, pushing aside her silk panties further still and flicking his index finger against her throbbing clit.

Rachel screamed now, and kept screaming with every thrust, she was beyond orgasmic, almost in a state of ecstasy.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, HARDER!!!!" She screamed. Tom was at boiling point, he felt he had gone beyond the point of no return.

Grabbing her across the waist with one hand, the other taking a firm grip on her massive bouncing tits he held her body close to his own and rutted into her as hard and fast as he could. Her blouse had fallen off her shoulders now, tom bent his head and sunk his teeth into her exposed flesh at the base of her neck. It was the best feeling he had ever had in his life. His balls released and he felt a torrent of cum surge through his shaft and explode into her hot wet pussy. Over and over again his warm, sticky spunk, erupted into her "OHHH FUUUCCKKKK!!!" He yelled as he continued to ram his cock into Rachel as hard as he could muster.

The loud sound of him slapping into her echoed around the enclosed space they were in, he was determined to empty every drop he had into her. Rachel's pussy then gripped his cock tight as she gave an earth shattering scream which merged into a low guttural moan. Tom felt her juices pouring out of her like a river this time. She continued to thrash on his now empty cock for a good few more minutes, cumming the entire time. Her whole body went rigid and relaxed over and over again. "Oh god, oh my god." she breathed.

Rachel didn't have a clue where she was, she had given over to shear pleasure and completely lost control. Slowly her senses began to return to her. They remained still for what felt to Tom like an age but it was probably only 10 seconds and just kissed each other passionately.

Eventually Tom pulled out of her. Their combined juices flowed out gushing onto the floor.

"That's how you be a man." She smiled, facing him now she kissed him again. The feel of Rachel's huge tits squashed up against his body caused Tom's cock to switch.

There is no way I can go again? Surely not? Tom thought to himself. Never in his life had he become erect so soon after shooting his load. But the more her soft lips caressed his the harder he became again. One hand was gently cupping her peachy bum, while the other was rolling her tit around in his fingers. Nope he was wrong he definitely could go again. With a girl like Rachel he could probably go on forever, with the occasional break for food and sleep.

"It's getting a bit hot in here. Shall we move into the kitchen?" Rachel asked.

Tom realised suddenly exactly what she meant, he was dripping in sweat, it was like a furnace in the tiny bathroom. Stepping out into the relatively warm part of the main house, was like walking into a freezer by comparison. Rachel held Toms hand and walked him into the kitchen. Tom followed, mesmerised by her ass wobbling as she gracefully walked in front of him in her high heals, leading the way.

This girl was so out of his league and he knew it, but to be fair she was out of everyone's league. So he told himself to just forget about it and enjoy the ride, and what a ride she was giving him.

They reached the kitchen. Rachel quickly poured herself a glass of water and drank it down in one go. Tom did the same, he was gasping.

Tom noted that Rachel hadn't yet even attempted to cover herself up, why the hell should she he thought, she is flawless and probably knows it. With her skirt hitched up and her blouse wide open revealing her incredible gravity defying chest, which gave a lovely wobble with every slight movement she made. Rachel leaned against the work surface looking down at Toms clearly fully erect penis and chewed her lip.

"Well then, what are we going to do with you?" She grinned.

She pushed Tom backwards until the back of his calves bumped into a chair and he instinctively sat down on it. Rachel was in no rush, she was the most satisfied she had been in a long time, but seeing how erect Tom still was she was curious about where it could go. If she had another orgasm even half as good as the last one, it would be time well spent.

Rachel dragged her nails lightly across Tom's chest, he flinched with excitement, his cock jerked wildly by itself. Then keeping eye contact she unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it down his shoulders and throwing it to the floor. Rachel was quite impressed by his physique for a skinny guy, he was reasonably well toned. Next she unbuckled his belt and whipped it out. It was a thin black leather belt so it slipped out easily. Instead of throwing it the floor this time, she placed it over his shoulders. Not even sure why she'd done it, but in the back of her mind something told her it would come in handy. The cold buckle against Toms hot skin caused him to gasp. Rachel then popped the button on top of his jeans, Tom kicked off his own shoes and socks, then she yanked down his jeans and added them to the pile.

Tom now completely naked except for the belt, couldn't believe what he saw next. The gorgeous Rachel was lowering herself to the floor a few metres from him. She then got on her hands and knees and slowly crawled towards him, never breaking eye contact, and licking her lips. Tom could have blown his load again right there. He watched entranced as her magnificent breasts swayed beneath her, her bum pointing deliciously into the air.

Rachel was loving it, she was in complete control for a change and relishing the role. She placed her hands on Toms knees using her polished red nails to rake up and down them. She moved up until her mouth was just a few inches from his desperately twitching cock. "It's so big, and so nice looking." she breathed on it and it jerked again. As Rachel's nails dragged lightly down Tom's chest, she broke eye contact for the first time and flicked her tongue across Tom's throbbing purple helmet, before returning her gaze.

Tom simply couldn't believe it, what had he done to deserve this treatment, he thought this sort of things only ever happened in porn films never in real life and certainly never to him.

Just then Rachel started to gently kiss the tip of his penis. Tom gripped the sides of his chair and let out a deep groan.

"Do you like that?" Rachel asked, while continuing to kiss along his shaft.

"God yes." He muttered.

"Would you like to fuck my mouth Tom?" Rachel was loving teasing him.

"Oh please, yes please." Tom was shaking in anticipation.

"Not good enough." she teased. "Tell me what you want me to do."

Tom was slightly shocked but he was in the throws of it now. He would have cut off his own arm right then and there, just to have his cock at the back of Rachel's throat. "Suck it, I want you to suck my cock!" He tried to say it as forcefully as he could, but he couldn't stop his voice from quivering.

"Hhhmmm better...but remember what I've taught you. Be a man. Be assertive."