Rachel's Intense First Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-please sir!" She begged.

"Please what?" She could hear him ask. His voice was close. Loud, but deep and low. She could hear the lust in his voice.

"I-I don't know."

Then his hands were on her thigh, and she felt him sit down on the bed beside her. Oh God, he was going to touch her. She moaned as she felt him get close to her sex, which was so wet. It was throbbing and swollen, and she desperately arched her hips, searching for his hand.

Then she felt it. His fingers pressed against her slick lips and she moaned loudly. Oh, that felt so good. She ached with pleasure and intensive tingling as he rubbed harder, intensely playing with her sex. She ground her hips to his rhythm, increasing the friction. It was about all she could do.

Then he touched her clit. His middle finger pressed hard against it and rubbed it in a circle. Rachel made a loud noise from her throat between a moan and a whimper. He rubbed harder, and faster, and she just moaned and took it. She had never felt pleasure like this.

Her thighs instinctively tried to tighten up, but they could barely move. They strained against the cuffs but to no avail. She was helpless, vulnerable to his touch. Her whole body was open to him. She squirmed and arched her back, her every muscle tightening as she found herself being driven close by his finger circling her clit more intense, pressing hard and rubbing fast in a circle. Her clit was so sensitive and she felt waves of pleasure flush through her body, which was now squirming and wriggling with a will of its own. She had no more control.

"P-please fuck my cunt with your fingers sir! Please!" She cried.

Then he did so. His middle finger lifted off her clit, to her own protests, but then it rubbed against her hole. Ever so softly, he pressed it inside. At first he was slow, and methodical. Rachel breathed hard, her chest rising and falling. If she could see, she would see the smug look on his face as he pressed his finger deep inside her cunt, which welcomed the finger gratefully.

"So warm and wet inside you." David said. "I don't even need to lube my fingers up."

Rachel pulled hard on her wrist cuffs. Not wanting to escape, but needing something to hold her in place before she went crazy with lust. She needed him to fuck her. Oh God, she felt so hot, she couldn't take it anymore.

"F-fuck me!" She cried out.

His hand rocked hard into her, David pressed his middle finger in as hard and as deep as it would go. He did so again and again, pulling in and pulling out, fucking her with a forceful, intense motion. She cried out in extreme pleasure, her sex was so sensitive and she was building fast. He worked her hard, the bed rocking slightly with the force of her grinding her hips and him working her. He filled her up and was pushing her further and further. She moaned and cried out.

"Oh sir! More! More!" She cried.

She could feel it building. The heat of orgasm. Her thigh muscles clenched and she moaned louder than she had before. She couldn't hold back much longer as the ache for release grew.

She gyrated her hips harder, making begging noises, crying out for more. She was so close, now peaking and just about to hit the edge.

Then the hand withdrew. Rachel cried out in protest, to be met only by the zaps of the wand against one nipple, and then the other.

"Fuck! Fuck!" She screamed. She felt like she was going to scream the house down. Rachel moaned and thrashed against the bed in frustration and pain, her nipples were even more on fire, she felt like her tits were going to fall off!

"Fuck!"

"Need to safeword?" He asked quietly, holding back with the wand carefully.

"Fuck no! Just take me! Just make me cum!" She whined, thrashing against her cuffs.

David just laughed. Rachel whimpered in frustration at that.

"Nope. You know the rules of the game. At least three more to go."

Then another zap with the wand, this time against her belly. Rachel thrashed hard against the bonds. She was angry, but so lustful. If she was free, she would have wrestled David right to the ground and fucked his brains out. But she wasn't, so all she could do was thrash and beg.

"That's right. You're my helpless prisoner. A toy, a plaything for me to amuse myself with. I have all the control. And all the time in the world."

Rachel felt the edge of orgasm die away and become distant again. The pain of the wand had brought her down from it. She groaned in frustration and threw her head back against the bed. This was going to be a hard session. She was going to go insane, she was sure of it.

Then she felt his middle finger against her clit again.

Then another time, he worked her. His fingers were magical against her cunt, fucking her expertly. He knew just how to tease, and just how to drive her insane with need. He fucked her the second time with his fingers, his middle finger pressing hard and fast over and again against her g-spot, until she was screaming the house down, her peak building even closer than before, until he stopped and zapped her mercilessly over and again with the wand. She screeched and thrashed against her bonds uncontrollably like a wild animal in heat. Her hips were hypnotised, like they had a mind of their own. The pain brought her down again, contrasting the pleasure. She had felt so much sensation. Endorphins and adrenaline flushed her system, leaving her in hypnotic, lustful state of pure pleasure and ecstasy.

Then the third time, she built to her peak again. His hand was pushing back and forth so intense it was a wonder he hadn't exhausted it. His free hand in the meanwhile, was pulling on her nipple clamp nice and hard. Rachel's body had been so confused with the sensations that now, the pulling on the clamp didn't serve to hurt her, but it magnified the pleasure between her legs. She built herself up, her legs thrashing and writhing as her hips helplessly wriggled up and down. She cried out, knowing her peak was here again. She was half expecting there to be a hard zap on her sensitive body, and tensed in expectation. But the zap never came, and he kept pushing.

"Sir! Sir! I'm going to cum!" She screamed. "Oh God! Siiiiir!"

Then she heard his voice, quiet and calm, saying the words she had been longing to hear all night.

"Cum for me, my good girl."

With a final, loud scream of victory, Rachel thrashed her body again, her body rocking against the bed as she rode out the hardest, most intense orgasm of her life. She was seeing stars as her body spasmed and thrashed about uncontrollably, losing all inhibition and just moaning loud as finally, the pleasure was released. She orgasmed hard, and moaned in relief as waves of pleasure now crashed through her body. Thank God, she thought, as she twitched. The orgasm came with aftershocks, little waves of intense, hard pleasure that made her spasm as he spoke.

David released her cuffs now, stroking his hands soothingly across her body. He ran his hands through her hair before he released the blindfold. Rachel laid there, exhausted, looking up at him with tears streaming down her face.

"Th-that was the b-b-best..." She gasped, breathing heavy. She could barely speak without a stutter coming out of her lips. David smiled down on her, stroking her body soothingly with his hands.

"So, you think you'll want to do this again?"

He asked, a smirk on his face as he already knew the answer. He kept stroking her, knowing that soon the adrenaline would come down. He already had aftercare planned; some frozen pizza, a movie, and a lot of cuddles would be in her immediate future.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Rachel exclaimed happily, summoning the last of her energy to leap up and wrap her arms around him, hugging him tight.

David just hugged her right back, tightly and snugly as he kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm glad you had a good time, my new submissive."

12