Rachel's Love Potion Pt. 04

Story Info
Rachel, Joanna and Knox have a long slumber party.
9.7k words
4.67
15.4k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's Love Potion 2: Rachel's Love Potion's Love Potion

Part Three

Any time somebody tries to merge two friend groups, it begins in the most awkward possible way. Your work friends know you one way, your bar crawl friends another, your back-when friends a third (and probably fourth) way. There's always that friction as worlds collide and people have to reconcile the different you's. Heck, sometimes it's apparent even in the moment how much I myself change when I'm around certain people. So many inside jokes that simply don't transfer, ya know?

At first, that was how it was with Knox and Joanna during our week-long slumber party. He had to deal with her inability to not make color commentary on his stupid zombie show; she had to deal with the one-two punch of his sixty-eight degree thermostat combined with the toplessness policy. He had to work around her peanut allergy when it came time for him to decide what I cooked everyone for dinner; she had to handle her discomfort when I sat on his lap and hand-fed him his meal.

They were trying, at least. By the end of the second day, she'd finally stopped being so self-conscious that she'd try to use her arm to conceal her boobs, and he'd... well, Knox was Knox. Waiting for him to change was watching the wind erode stone. Still, there were subtle signs that he'd accepted her into our little pack. For instance, pretty soon he stopped treating me like some distant acquaintance and resumed touching me like the bestest friend I was. Or the next morning, without even asking, Knox took the initiative to do our laundry! While Joanna was in the shower, I darted in for him and snatched her pants and panties and tossed them in the machine right next to mine.

"Hey!" she yelled, her voice echoing down the hallway. "Where the fuck are my goddamn pants?!"

Knox stuck a finger in my mouth to restrain me and answered himself. "We don't shout in my house. If you want to talk, come to the living room and we can talk."

After a brief pause, her footsteps thundered down the hall. She was still dripping wet, her body sheathed in a towel that was definitely not made for the task it had been given. If she so much as breathed too deeply, it was either going to rise up and show her pussy, or burst right off of that huge chest of hers. She looked pissed enough to hardly care, though. Pissed enough to barely take note that I was completely naked myself.

"What the hell did you do with my pants, Knox?" She was practically snarling.

He sighed, as if having to explain something to an invalid. "What did I tell you about covering your tits in my house?"

"What? You can't be ser..." But he was. Seeing immediately that she wasn't going to get anything out of him until she conformed to his edict, she lowered the towel down her body until it hung around her hips like a dress. He was staring hard at those glistening wet boobs; it reminded me what a nice present it would be for him when my finally finished growing in. He'd assured me only a few more months, but it killed me that it wouldn't be in time for his birthday. He's been complaining about not being able to give me a proper tit-fuck since forever.

"There," she said. "Now answer my fucking question. I put up with sitting around here with my tits out, but I'll be damned if I'm going to flash you my pussy."

"It's not really 'flashing' if it's simply out there for us to see. And don't panic. I threw them in the laundry. They'll be clean in a couple hours, so chill. Now come on, have a seat. Episode's starting."

After a final frosty glare, Joanna seemed to pick up on my imploring gaze and let out a sigh of resignation. Only then, Knox held up his hand to stop her ass mid-sit. She gasped in shock, and even I was a bit surprised. It was one thing to have him touch my ass whenever he felt like it, but he and Joanna were barely friends. Heck, even Knox and I had only been besties for weeks when he first came over to my house and woke me up to fuck me silly. If Joanna wasn't as comfortable as I was being touched, it probably wasn't cool for him to be doing that.

I twisted my mouth, thinking how to gently say as much, but he spoke first. "Hey now, I don't want your nasty wet towel on my couch. It'll get mildewy."

After a moment, I laughed - despite the look of indignation on Joanna's face. Here I thought the guy was making sexual advances, but he was only protecting his furniture. I mean, duh, right? I was probably just too accustomed to guys losing their heads over Joanna.

"I... I guess I'll sit on the floor then," she grumbled, but Knox wasn't having that either.

"And warp the hardwood? Fuck that. You can either ditch the towel and sit here with us like you were ever taught basic manners, or you can go out on the porch and air dry. But in either case, leave the towel. I don't want it getting dirty out there."

Joanna made a face, but I just rolled my eyes and tugged her towel off. She covered her pussy for a second - and I gotta say, having gotten used to having mine baby smooth, I'd have been embarrassed by that wild thatch of fur now, too - but she let me pull her down next to me.

Was it a little weird, sitting naked next to another woman? Sure. But the last thing I wanted to do was discourage Knox from sweet impulses like that. Doing her laundry? Being patient through her little tantrum? That cute way he licked his lips when he eyeballed her pussy? Don't get me wrong; I love the guy, but he wasn't exactly one to go out of his way for little gestures like these, so when they happened, it was always a delightful surprise.

Lo and behold, Knox soon informed us that the dryer was broken, and so we'd have to let our clothes air dry. By then, though, I'd honestly gotten used to it. On the rare occasions Knox wanted to hang out at his place, I seldom wore clothes anyway. It actually felt more normal being naked around Knox, and having Joanna half-dressed while I wasn't wearing a stitch would've been weird. She felt the same way, I'm sure.

"Hey, can I just say a huge thank you for not making me feel weird about the naked thing? I was really worried this wasn't going to work out, but you're being so cool and all."

She shrugged, crossing her legs the other direction. Joanna had such full thighs - I had always been jealous. It didn't matter how much I exercised; my body simply didn't want to add the padding. It was literally taking a miracle ointment to make my breasts grow bigger than they'd been in middle school.

"I'm... glad you're glad," she said after a moment.

"Seriously. I know this show is kinda blech, but I'm actually having a really good time having you hanging around. If you're having an OK time, too, maybe we can do this more often? If you're not, that's cool - but I figure if we can have a good time sitting around watching this..." I listened, but the fan was still running. "Thislame show, we'll have way more fun most times."

"So... it doesn't freak you out, being naked around him?"

"Nah. I mean, it's Knox." I shrugged.

She mimicked my voice, and my shrug. "Nyeh, it's Knyex." Man, her boobs were huge. Shrugging didn't move mine in the least, but hers shook like some kind of magnitude 7.5 boobquake. "What does that even mean?"

I considered for a moment. "I don't know how to say it exactly. But like... I like him. I like being with him. It makes me feel good, and being apart feels..." I shuddered. "Just... awful. So if that means I have to make some compromises - a lot of compromises, it feels like sometimes - then I'll do it. And after a while, I guess I realized that the compromises are what keep everything working so awesome between us, so eventually I got to start liking the compromises, too, because they only bring us closer together." I couldn't read the look on her face, but it made me self-conscious. "That probably doesn't make any sense, huh."

There was a flush down the hallway. "Rach, I'm sitting here buck-ass naked in the house of some dude I barely know, letting him ogle me during the slow moments of a show that's so terrible it's actually making me wish someone would come along and stabme in the head." She patted my knee. "I think I understand compromises to make friendships work. And... for what it's worth, I think I'm somehow having fun in spite of it all. Because hey, my best friend's here with me."

I was so glad we'd had that microtalk, because after that, the awkward phase began coming to a close. Aside from sitting around naked with my childhood best friend, obviously, but Knox valiantly did his best not to make that more awkward for us. Except by imposing the nakedness, naturally. Ya know, considering the guy had undone my stupid attempt at love-potioning her, I really couldn't say why she was so dead-set on hanging out with us, but she started being so cool about things. When Knox told me to sit on her lap so he could lay down on the couch, she was fine with it. When he propped up his feet between my legs and asked for a foot rub, it took almost no goading at all for me to get her to take the right while I massaged the left. After all, I told her, we could all exchange massages later! Knox agreed it would be a fun idea.

Only then he fell asleep, and by the time he woke up, all he had the energy for was to put a hand on my ass and drag me upstairs to bed. Joanna waved a forlorn goodnight as we left her to once more camp out on the sofa.

Man, if she knew how much Knox and I had leaked on that thing, she'd definitely want to wrap her blanket under her as well as over.

The next morning while I was washing Knox in the shower, I reminded him about my idea for a massage chain. I know how affectionate he is, and I thought that might provide an outlet that would be more comfortable for Joanna. Knox readily agreed. Have I mentioned he's the nicest guy in the whole wide universe? I gave him an extra-enthusiastic blowjob, even though he was hogging all the hot water - that's how much I treasure his friendship.

Downstairs, Joanna was already chowing down on a bowl of cereal. I noticed she was wearing her pants again, but seeing that I was planning to stay naked, she joined me, this time with only a very slight sigh. Take that, awkward phase!

"It'll be for the best," said Knox, kicking her discarded jeans and panties into a corner full of dust bunnies. "Rachel here had an amazing idea for once, and we're going to do ourselves a little trust-building activity."

"Oh? If it's trust falls, I know the ropes. You go ahead and fall first."

He smiled thinly. "No. Actually, we're going to give one another massages. Taking turns, of course."

"Massage." She arched a brow. "Naked massage."

"Come on, I'm sure after a couple nights sleeping on that couch, you could use it, right?" That had been her idea, after the sounds of Knox and I fucking on and off through the night had rendered the guest room untenable.

This was exactly the kind of thing that would help us all get over any final shreds of discomfort with one another!Please, Jo, I thought at her. Her eyes narrowed, but softened when she saw the pleading in mine.

"Fine. But I'm not going coed on this. Only she does me, and I only do her."

I clapped my hands. "Yay! This is going to be so fun!"

"You have no idea," said Knox enigmatically. "Rach, why don't we start with you. We can use the kitchen table here once you two clean it off. I have some massage oil stashed away around here somewhere."

Knox wandered off in search of his contribution to my great idea. I could hardly wait! It had been years and years since I'd been in a massage chain, and then I'd had to endure the awkward kneading and pinching of this guy Max Stringer who'd had this super uncomfortable crush on me. I was glad that this time I'd be in the compassionate hands of my two best friends, and not some possessive gropy perv who only saw me as a piece of meat.

I mean, yeah, Knox called me a piece of meat all the time, but only when he was about to fuck me, so it only made sense. Sort of endearing, actually.

With the table cleared and wiped down, I laid down on top of it and waited for Knox. It was cold, and hard, but I was sure that soon I would hardly notice. After several minutes of awkwardly tapping her foot, Joanna rolled her eyes and turned back toward me. "What say we start without him?"

"Sounds good. And, um, so it's totally on the level, I know I'm naked and all, but obviously nobody expects you to do my naughty parts or anything. Friendly areas only, please."

"You got a cute little ass Rach, but not cute enough to make me lez out on you. Relax." And she took a space beside the table, and began.

"Could you imagine if your boyfriend could see this?" I giggled hysterically at the thought of Ian gawking at the two of us. That guy would positively lose his shit.

"No joke." Joanna applied a firm pressure along my lower back, fingers grazing me so lightly it almost tickled. Almost. "Though... I dunno, I was actually thinking of breaking up with him."

"Whoa, no way!" I turned my head so I could see her. Or at least, see her stomach and underboobs. She was a tall one. "Why? Is he being shitty about us hanging out? I don't mean to hog you, babe! I know a week away is a long time, so if you gotta go home and do girlfriend stuff, that's totally OK!"

She shook her head. Or I thought so, anyway, from how her hair moved. "Nah. Just been thinking that here I am, having a week-long slumber party with you and Knox, nude, and it seems like things are getting, you know, a little charged to say the least. Seems shitty to keep stringing the guy along if I'm gonna be over here cheating on him."

I frowned, propping myself up on an elbow so I could look up at her. If Knox's harmless flirting and wayward glances were enough to make her relationship feel insecure, this might be a bad idea after all. "Sweetie... Really, you and I can hang out any time. Maybe you should go back home, spend some QT with him?"

But her response was to gently slide my elbow out of the way, slumping me back down onto my chest. My boobs were definitely bigger, I couldn't help but notice. I remembered the first time lying on this table, the night Knox decided it would be hilarious to eat his dinner off my naked body, and back then they had definitely not had this much cushion. It wasn't nearly as obvious lying on a bed.

Once I was back where she wanted me, Joanna immediately resumed her massage. "Hell, like you're one to give relationship advice. When was the last time you had sex with someone other than your nominally platonic friend Knox?" I didn't have an answer for that, and as she worked the tension out of my muscles, I quickly gave up trying to find one. It was some minutes before she said anything else, but when she did, I recognized it was a continuation of her thought. "I'm right where I want to be and with exactly who I want to be with, so shut up, OK?"

I was genuinely touched, and so I did as she said and shut right up.

Pretty soon after that Knox came back to us. I was actually pretty impressed Joanna had kept it going for so long. My fingers always get so stiff when I massage Knox too thoroughly. (Not the only thing that gets stiff - heyo! Ugh, maybe I needed to spend more time around my girlfriends.) But every time I asked if she was ready to stop, she insisted she wanted to keep going, and as heavenly as it felt, I wasn't about to stop her.

"Started without me, eh? Well that's cool. You got her back, Jo?" She must have nodded, because he continued. "Good. Time for the lower half. And what a lower half, I must say." It was clear that the hand that squeezed my butt was his. I gave it a reproving wiggle for disrupting the relaxing moment.

"She's all yours," replied Joanna. I tried not to squirm at the sudden presence of Knox's oil, cool and sticky, dribbling onto my butt.

"Don't be crazy - I don't mind sharing. You want the thighs, or the ass?"

"No really, you go right ahead. Enjoy."

Some of the oil was trickling down into my butt crack. It felt tingly. "Now Jo, we've been over this, haven't we? You're my guest, and we're having funtogether. So come on. Together. Think how much closer you'll feel with Rachel, eh? Doesn't that sound nice?"

I was about to offer her an out when, in the blink of an eye almost, there were hands on me. Four of them. I knew exactly whose were whose. The two on my ass, squeezing aggressively and working their way into my crack and around my slit, undoubtedly Knox's. The others, softer, gentler, but still pressing firmly into the muscles of my thighs, those were Joanna's.

The two of them didn't say another word once they'd started. I giggled to myself between groans and sighs of rapture at the thought that together, they were a well-oiled machine. Whatever that oil was, it felt divine. As it soaked into my skin, the tingling sensation only increased, like a million tiny kisses all over my body. I was so delirious from it all that I didn't notice for some time that their hands had started moving together. His over hers, I was pretty sure. Yet strangely, it didn't feel weird having her hands on my butt. And when Knox told me it was time to roll over, I simply closed my eyes and drifted away on a river of bliss, and whoever was touching me and wherever they touched, I didn't know or care.

Eventually, my eyes opened after realizing they had stopped some time ago. In fact, I quickly realized, they were sitting in two of the kitchen chairs beside me, and Knox was in the process of giving Joanna a hand massage. She had a weird look on her face, simultaneously anxious and at ease. Maybe she was trying to figure out that oil on their hands, too. I was pretty sure Knox's warlock talents were involved. I'd never felt that good from a massage. I could still feel the tingle.

"There she is. Worried you weren't coming back to us," said Knox, still caressing Joanna's outstretched palm.

"You guys are god-sends, seriously. Come on, we gotta get you started. That felt so amazing, I can't wait to pay it back. If I even can." I bent down and hugged the two of them together, and I didn't realize until I'd let go that it might have been weird hugging Joanna with both of us being topless and me soaked in oil. I was a little surprised Knox had been able to stop himself from fucking my naked, glistening, helpless body when he'd had the chance.

When Joanna didn't say anything, Knox took his turn next. Sometime while I'd been in my massage coma, they'd turned on some music, and I upped the volume a few notches. I'd expected to handle it myself, knowing how Joanna was still adjusting to the trio and all. To my surprise, she went right to the other side of the table, and after watching me work for a moment, squirted a big glob of oil onto his shoulders and began to knead.

I could see why they'd been so thorough. Maybe it felt better on my back than it did on my hands, but not by much. Between that and enjoying doing something nice for my friend, I was only too happy to keep rubbing on him. Unlike us, he'd been wearing pants still, but feeling guilty at not giving as good as I'd gotten, I helped him right out of them. I got to work on his ass while Joanna, wrinkling her nose only a little bit, did his legs as she'd done mine.

When he rolled over, I asked if he wanted us to get his cock, but he was as out of it as I'd been. Knox had never had any problem letting me know when he wanted to get off, so the two of us opted to keep things friendly and rubbed him down everywhere but. I basked in the sense of a job well done, having relaxed him right to sleep. He was like that, I'd noticed; it was not uncommon for him to doze off in the middle of one of my lengthy blowjobs.

Then, after we gave him a little while to snap out of his reverie, it was Joanna's turn. She looked almost nervous as she laid down, but I knew Knox and I would work it out of her soon enough.