Rachel's Wild Night On Holiday

Story Info
Rachel gets drunk on holiday and goes off the rails.
5k words
4.16
206.9k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy336
Andy336
125 Followers

Hi-I'm Rachel. This is my story about what happened to me one crazy night last summer on a sailing holiday on a Greek island. I'm in my late thirties and was happily married to Andy and have two children. We live in the south west of England. I have shoulder length blond hair courtesy of regular trips to the hairdressers and am pretty in a girl next-door sort of way. People say I have a nice smile and that my eyes and face light up when I laugh which is as often as possible. I have always had to watch what I eat but have kept the weight off and remained slim and my 5'5"" body looks nice in my short summer dresses and skirts. We have been married for about 15 years and still love each other but inevitably time has taken the edge off the sex and it has become less frequent, unexciting and routine. For example it had been a very long time since we had any oral either way around and in truth I had become less interested and most of the time was going through the motions to keep Andy happy. Andy often says that long term married women are more worried about the prospect of their husbands having sex with someone else than they are about whether they ever have sex with their husbands themselves. There is probably some truth in this. I had only had sex with two men in my life before this night and one of them was my husband. Being a mother of two and working part time I never get enough me time and seem to come last in the queue.

Most stories about gang bangs and orgies seem to feature sex mad women who cannot get enough, and it is all completely marvellous and never seem to involve real women who have mixed feelings about what has happened to them or regrets. What happened to me came completely out of the blue and was completely out of character. Throughout the whole experience I knew I should not be doing it, and wanted to stop but I was prevented from stopping by the group hysteria, and the fact that I was just so drunk and it was just so much fun and I was just unable to stop.

Do I regret it now? Do you know somedays when I am a bit low, or things are not that good with Andy then I think Yes-I am glad that happened-You're only here once. Other times I feel ashamed and full of regret and worry that things will never be the same again with Andy.

We had been on a sailing flotilla holiday in the Greek Ionian Islands. Every night we stopped somewhere new each time more idyllic and beautiful than the last. We had got to know the other crews over the two weeks and had a lot of fun. The different crews had gelled well. There had been a succession of balmy boozy evenings with a lot of banter and yes some innocent flirting. All the other crews were couples or families except one, which had 3 boys on board who seemed pretty dishy and who were doing some sailing qualification. I call them boys as they were about 10 years younger than me but they were men really in their late twenties. Their names were Steve, Mike and Tony. You could not help noticing them as they were fit, and tanned, and more often than not had no shirts on. Every day we went sailing to the next destination and every evening we met up as a group at a Greek taverna and got noisily drunk.

It had got to the very last night of the holiday. This night we had gone to a last night dinner at a Taverna arranged by the holiday company and had the usual prizes, awards, funny anecdotes from the holiday and votes of thanks. There had been unlimited wine provided and I had been completely stupid and in the party atmosphere got completely drunk. The evening had been a riot. After the meal we staggered outside onto the beach where there was a private party disco. It was a hot beautiful evening and there were pretty coloured lights scattered around and you could hear the sound of the waves lapping on the shore. I should have said that our two children were being looked after with all the other kids in the flotilla at a nearby separate location where they keep them amused with films and pizza etc.

This night I felt like I was so far from home but had that demob happy feeling that you get when you are going home tomorrow. The setting was just perfect and so pretty and everyone was just having fun, playing the fool and laughing. I just seem to be in the mood to let my hair down and I had had far too much to drink -. Apart from the wine I had been drinking mainly vodkas and manhattans, which my husband kept getting for me. He also seemed to be enjoying himself although I think he had stuck to beer but seemed to be chatting and laughing with all the women. It was just one of those parties which was going really well and everyone was up for enjoying themselves.

The music was good too and I was doing a lot of dancing. The dancing area was like decking but really close to the water's edge. It was still very warm and the dancing and alcohol made me even hotter. I was wearing a silky white sleeveless blouse and a short red cotton skirt. I was really getting into it and enjoying a good bop when Steve (one of the boys who were here without partners on the male only yacht) came over and started dancing with me just as wildly as I was. I think it was some old 70s rock group but the beat was as hot as ever. My skirt was swirling up and exposing a lot of my panties and I was getting distinctly sweaty causing the fabric of my blouse to cling. I felt so sexy and so drunk. I had not realised how much attention I was attracting until a crowd of the other crews started to form around me and start clapping in time to the music. I am just loving this attention and laughing uncontrollably.

Suddenly someone starts chanting, "Off Off Off."

At first I wondered what they were on about but then although completely pissed it becomes obvious. I had no intention of doing anything like that but then unbelievably my husband is also laughing and whispers in my ear something like just unbutton your blouse and show your bra a little to keep them happy. I suddenly feel excited and sexy at this thought and ask him if he is sure. He smiled again so I slowly undo the top three buttons and pull the blouse down off my shoulders to show my cream lacy bra. Of course the audience goes wild and pretty soon everyone at the party is surrounding me and chanting, "More More".

I said, "No way -that's you're lot."

But they start booing and I feel stupid and churlish so I look at Andy and he is encouraging me, so I decide to undo some more buttons. The more I expose the wilder everybody gets. It's so hot and I am wearing a bra anyway so I figure I'll give them what they want and take my blouse off completely and throw it to the crowd.

There is lots of cheering and shouting and laughing and Andy comes up behind me and pulls the bra strap from behind and twangs it and then dances off laughing. This is seen as encouragement to Steve who does the same thing but this time the clasp breaks and I am left trying to hold my bra on in front of me without a bra strap. You can imagine the commotion and Steve is then trying to pull the bra away from me. I was hanging on to it as best I could but he was too strong and he took it off me and threw it into the group to much riotous celebration. At first I put my hands over my breasts to hide my embarrassment but then I thought- what the hell! and continued dancing topless to great approval. My breasts are not huge -about 36" -but a nice pair even if I say so myself.

Needless to say this only made the crowd more excited and demanding and the chanting became more frantic. By this time the Greek waiters had joined the group hoping for more. I looked at Andy and he winked back smiling. What did that mean? Would he think me a party pooper if I did not carry on? I thought it's the last night of the holiday, I'll probably never see any of these people again-I'll give them something to cheer about. So I slowly start lowering my skirt. They are all going mad but Steve comes over to me and puts his arms around me and starts cuddling me whilst still dancing which I had not expected and then quick as a flash whips the skirt down to the ground much to everyone's delight. I am still trying to dance so I stepped out of the skirt. I had long ago lost my shoes so there I was dancing just in my cream skimpy lacy panties, which are already revealing too much.

I am absolutely loving the attention but Andy starts to look like it's gone far enough and is signalling me to stop and get dressed. But I am so drunk and someone brings me another large glass of I don't know what which I gulp down and everybody cheers me on. I am just enjoying this too much although by now I see that Andy is not. But I think I don't even know most of the people that well so I keep giving them a thrill by parading in my panties and then someone (one of the waiters I think) brings me yet another large drink that I also gulp down and this time it tasted like Ouzo I think .I know I shouldn't be doing this ,and its hard being a female some times when you just know that you should not do something. I know that I am going to regret this big time tomorrow and that Andy is going to be fed up with me. Suddenly the drink hits me and I feel absolutely exhausted. I felt so drunk then I had to sit down on some plastic chair by the decking and said that was definitely their lot.

But then came the inevitable chants of," More, More, More!" and Steve and Mike (another one on the boys from the all male crew ) came and lifted me up to my feet again and everyone was laughing.

Then Steve starts dancing with me again holding both my hands. Before long he then uses one of his hands to start trying to lower my panties whilst looking for and getting the approval of the crowd. I used my free hand to try to hold them up, and of course the crowd were all cheering Steve on. Suddenly I realise that someone else has his thumbs in the waistband of my panties from behind and I look round to find Mike is pulling my panties down.

I shouted at them , "No- that not fair!".

But I can do nothing. Before long Mike is on his hands and knees with my knickers around my knees and I am stepping out of them before I fall over. I just felt amazing with the wickedness of the situation being butt naked and the centre of attention of the party. I wasn't sure what to do next , so I took a bow, and was about to walk off to get dressed . But then Steve took control and did some sort of improvised jive dance with me so I did lots of twirling and bending thus ensuring everyone got a good and full view of all my assets. You can imagine that I have never been more popular. I danced a little more completely naked and even ran through the waves a little much to everyone's' amusement.

But I was exhausted again and then saw a large outdoor sofa a little away from the decking in a darker corner of the beach garden that just looked really inviting and I staggered over to it and collapsed down into the middle of it. Almost immediately Steve and Mike came over and sat on each side of me on the sofa laughing. I said I wanted my clothes and would they get them for me but they just made fun of me by mimicking my request in my west country accent. They said that I didn't need my clothes as they would keep me warm and I laughed and said that was what I was afraid of! I also asked them where Andy was and they said he was getting my clothes for me which they of course had made up. The last thing on their minds was where Andy was.

At this point I did not feel that badly about what had happened because as far as I was concerned that was the end now-the show was over and I just wanted to get dressed and go to bed. But the alcohol was making me very confused now and I leaned right back in the sofa and closed my eyes. Before long Steve took my hand and gently squeezed it, and then intertwined his fingers with mine, and finally kissed the back of my hand and then kissed me on my forearm several times. I could not help enjoying the tenderness and gentleness of his touches.

Steve was encouraged by the apparent welcome of his advances and placed his hand on my knee and started to stroke my upper leg and then my soft fleshy inner thigh. I took hold of his hand and said, " No!" I reminded him that I was a respectable married woman but I suppose I did not sound that convincing as I was still giggling. He did not stop of course and the stroking became more and more daring just brushing the lips of my cunt. I cannot tell you how sexy I felt and of course I was feeling very wet down there. Before long Mike started giving my other leg and thigh the same treatment. I have to say that it did feel very very nice and so I said to the boys no further than that and then closed my eyes again and relaxed.

After about a minute I opened my eyes again and started to feel a little chilly as I had cooled down from the dancing and there was a bit of a breeze now and I could see a really huge blanket or duvet on the ground next to the sofa so I asked Steve to reach over and get it. He willingly laid it over all three of us and I felt much less conspicuous and exposed. In fact it felt very cosy and I started to feel very sleepy. I decided to lay down sideways with my head in Steve's lap and my legs across Mike's legs completely under the duvet. Hardly any of my face was showing. Looking back ,being completely naked, this was clearly a very stupid thing to have done. At the time though all I wanted to do was lie down and close my eyes. More or less straight away Steve began stroking my hair and cheeks and forehead. It was lovely. At the same time Mike resumed stroking my legs which were conveniently strewn across his lap under the blanket. I knew I should not let things progress any further than this but being under the blanket was like an unreal world, like being in a bubble where the real world rules did not apply. I felt like I was hiding and nobody could see me. As I was more or less completely hidden I will never know whether anyone else knew I was under there at all or whether anyone noticed.

Steve then proceeded to massage my shoulders which was equally heavenly and before long he has his hands further under the duvet stroking around my breasts and my tummy which again was just too nice to stop. Predictably he then graduated to stroking my breasts and nipples which immediately became erect. At this stage I became nervous and held his hand to prevent him doing that but it was a token gesture really. Steve bent over towards my head, lowered the duvet down from my face and put his lips to mine. It's a funny thing that when you are really drunk the reflex response just kicks in and you could be kissing anybody really. I could not do anything but respond and before long he had his tongue down my throat and we were in a deep passionate snog. Whilst we are doing this he establishes his territory under the duvet and now has the run of my entire front above the waist and indeed as far below the waist as he can reach. Whilst we are still kissing, Mike ups his assault on my legs and thighs and reaches the promised land and places a finger at the entrance to my hot and very wet desperate pussy. I cannot believe that I am helpless to resist and all I can do is lift my bottom up towards him to encourage him to penetrate me. This sent a shiver over my whole body and a sigh escaped my mouth. My kiss with Steve came to an end mainly because I needed to breathe and then I snuggled back down completely under the duvet in my unreal world where nobody knows me or can see me. I closed my eyes and my heart was racing with the excitement and outrageousness of the situation.

I completely submitted and let them do their worst under the duvet where no one could see me. It was my private little world where four hands were all over me. It was probably the most sublime and exquisite moment of my life. Mike had command of my body below the waist as I continued to lay with my legs across his lap. My legs were apart with one foot on the floor to give Mike full access and by now he had two fingers in my cunt and it was gorgeous. I was writhing around under the duvet and moaning in ecstasy louder and louder and pushing my bottom up to meet him. As I did so he slid his other hand under my butt and began probing my crack from underneath and sliding a finger into my arse. Every so often I surfaced from under the duvet just enough to have another passionate kiss with Steve. I don't think I have ever been so wet and so turned on in my life. I did notice that the music had changed to slow smoochy stuff and there were far fewer people left and those that were were couples having slow cuddly smooches. No one seemed to be interested in us now and in any case it was dark in our corner. I felt shameless and let these boys completely squeeze, stroke, and caress my entire body without any restrictions or limits.

I started to feel that sensation where the sky could fall in but you don't care and my legs were all over the place under the duvet. Mike was working his magic until I had the most amazing orgasm of my life. I think it was the outrageousness of my situation being in a semi public place naked under a duvet with two fully clothed relative strangers and not my husband which combined to give me such an intense trembling shuddering orgasm .I was making too much noise and Steve who still had my head on his lap (although I had turned to face his chest) put his hand over my mouth to reduce the sound of my moaning.

I closed my eyes and said that that was fantastic to the boys and that they were very naughty but very sweet but it was now definitely time for me go to sleep. The alcohol swept over me again and I just felt so much I needed to close my eyes.

Steve then said, "Why don't we lay down over there where it will be quiet?" pointing along the sandy beach away from the Taverna.

I said, " I am too tired to walk anywhere."

But Steve said, "No problem- well carry you down there."

I was not keen on moving anywhere but they stood up, and lifted me up, each holding me under one of my arms and wrapped the duvet around me. I could hardly walk and it was an effort for them to support me and stop me just sitting down on the beach. I was giggling and saying, "Please take me home."

I could hear the waves of the sea as they walked me away from the Taverna along the beach beyond the garden to a piece of sand and scrubland grass well away from where anyone would ever have seen us. I said that I really need and should be going home now back to my boat. To this Steve responded by putting his arms around me and kissing me passionately allowing the duvet to drop to the ground. My tongue was in his mouth and down his throat, and his hands moved down to squeeze my bum and then down into my wet crack and his fingers slipped easily into my soppng wet pussy. I could not resist and pleaded with him to stop as I writhed around with his fingers in my wet cunt. Then Mike put his arms around me from behind and was fondling my breasts. My legs melted to jelly and I slithered down to the ground onto the duvet which they had laid out.

I looked up at the stars and said, "Please just let me sleep now."

I know it will sound unbelievable but even at this stage, being so drunk I suppose, I was not consciously planning or expecting to have sex with them or be unfaithful and was not expecting them to take advantage of me. Up until then I'd seen it all as a bit of fun-a bit of a laugh really. They both lay down each side of me and carried on caressing me and then I realised that their other crew member- Tony had been following and he was also there and gently caressing my feet. Steve said something like I was completely safe with them and nothing bad would happen and I should just relax. I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep. I also remember Steve stroking my face and whispering in my ear that I was a very beautiful women and should be proud of my body .I think that was my moment of total surrender. I gave him some sort of pathetic little girl smile of obedience . My seduction was complete and absolute. It had just been so long since I was flattered like that and made to feel so desirable.

Andy336
Andy336
125 Followers
12