Racing Towards Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate gave us a hard look and said, "I am taking my car back to Hillsboro to meet with my Vice President and get permission to join a new study. With some luck, I should be able to fly to Spokane to rejoin the trip by the time you get there. You are to strictly mind the other Study Director while I am away!"

Her eyes danced but turned defiant as Paul and I advanced. From the inside of a two man sandwich, she complained. "You are insufferable. My poor body is weak from your tortures."

Actually, she sagged limply into our arms, asking for more kisses. Paul collected the luggage and I carried her to the car. Her soft voice was at my ear. "Brian, you terrible stud, take care of everyone. I am missing you already."

I kissed her lovingly and said, "Kate, you reinvented sexpot of a research queen, hurry back. If you need a pickup, call me."

Shortly, we were headed north on I-5, missing one of the party. Paul took the first driving shift while Anna disciplined me at the settee and the other females assembled lunch.

"You've liberated her just like you did me, Brian. And you are marrying my daughter. And, as if that were not enough, your horrible cock has been in these other women too. We must be under some kind of spell!"

Elise and Cheryl shouted, "Yes, Mom! A spell." I got frowns and laughter and was red in the face. Kisses were necessary, which I delivered with fierce growls. The twins got a special tickle. I dragged them to the big bed in back and threw them down, pouncing from above.

"No, no. Save us!"

I rolled them with kisses and ended on my back. "The two of you are terrific additions to our research efforts!"

They giggled and I tickled again. Tucked together and bouncing on my stomach they said, "You are such a problem! Every day is better than the last. You stretch our brains and stretch another place too!"

I went to the front to relieve Paul. "The women are out of control. You had better provide adult supervision."

He slipped by me and soon there were more screeches from the back. Anna took the passenger seat and handed over a sandwich. "While we are having fun, what is the next step in the study you are trying to finish?"

"Professor Thomas was very kind. He said you would spirit me away. He even said you were a better mentor for me than he was."

"Get to the punch line, please." Her eyes were sparkling.

"He basically said that if we completed the cohort assembly and data collection, he and his grad students would take it from there."

"How many more subjects do you need?"

"A hundred would be a good number. Depends a bit on the races and how experienced the runners are that we sign up."

The conversation was easy because we were in the thick of downtown Seattle and moving at five miles an hour.

She reached over and gave my knee a squeeze. "So we should find a Race Director tonight or tomorrow, like we did in Oregon?"

"Yes. Why don't you powwow with Elise and Sheryl on their list of possible races?"

The daughters came forward at that moment, saying "Stay where you are, Anna. We have a list here on the laptop."

Elise was peering over Cheryl's shoulder and pointed to a listing. "That sounds good, Whidbey Island Marathon. Trees and the Sound and a fair number of registered runners. In two weeks, which works, barely."

"What about Spokane?" I asked. Traffic was moving and we needed to find a place for the night.

Cheryl complained, "You are so demanding..."

Elise pointed, "What about that one?"

Cheryl clicked and said, "We are so lucky! The Windemere Marathon along the river in a month!"

I looked at Anna, "The Lab Director needs to step up her training for the Half. Two races back to back!"

The daughters were instantly hustling her to the back, ignoring complaints. Nicole appeared at my shoulder, "They found races?"

I had a sudden idea, but needed a destination for today first. "Yes. Sounds like two good choices. But, right now will you find me a place for tonight? Anywhere north of Everett."

The two of them were at the settee behind me, Googling like crazy. A sudden shout, "Yes! That is perfect."

A gentle yank on my hair and a whispered, "Straight ahead on 5 to Burlington, then 20 West. Less than an hour from here. The North Whidbey RV Park."

Paul showed up, asking if I needed relief. "No, I've got it. The twins are vectoring me in."

They showed him the website for the RV Park. "Terrible choice. Come with me!"

Quickly, there was a terrible ruckus in the back of the bus. When the shouting died out, I discovered Anna crouched behind me. "What do you think?" I asked.

Her fingers worked my neck and shoulders. "I think we have some talented runners on this RV."

"I need to ask you a question. With two weeks to the first marathon, shouldn't we get Katherine back up here before we go over the mountain to Spokane?"

"Yes. This is beautiful country, and a great place to train, even if I am going to suffer. I suppose you would like me to make the phone call?"

The twins were back, saying, "Yes, please. She will be so unhappy if she doesn't get to run with us on Whidbey Island."

In just an hour, the big vehicle was parked in a view site. Paul and I did the hookups while the women walked to the nearby showers with their towels.

Paul got out the camp chairs and I found two beers. We spent a few minutes relaxing and taking in the view of Puget Sound through tall trees. I asked, "What do you think of the race choices?"

"Damn fine. Those two are in the groove, don't you think?"

"I think you and I better get our training program back in gear before we are embarrassed by the women."

"Serious training will make you limp." He took a long swig of his beer and smiled at me.

I let the silence build and responded, "What kind of a brotherly male are you?"

"Too much sex is bad for your running. No wonder your times are off."

Before he could get me more riled up, Elise's fingers were in my hair. "Was that male talk I heard just now?"

Paul was fast to answer, "I think there has to be some pussy discipline if times are to improve."

"You want us to cut you off in order to improve your running? Is that it?"

Elise found herself quickly in my lap with a hand under her towel, wrapped around a warm, damp boob. "Grrr."

She pulled my lips to hers. A long pause later, she said, "I'll make a bet with your brother. The two of us can lower our times one percent a day and have orgasmic sex once a day while training!"

"Damn, what if we lose?"

"It's a team sport. Losers have to do the dishes and empty the black tank for a month."

The rest of the fresh smelling bodies were in my face. "Brian, this is serious. You are going to let Paul and Cheryl send you to the black tank?" I roared and they laughed.

Anna finished her call to Kate and announced, "She isn't sure, but wants desperately to join us here. Has appointment with her Vice President tomorrow morning. We will hear from her soon."

In bed after a good dinner and more conversation about races and study preparation, I asked Elise, "Did we really agree to that dare? What if I am frightened and can't get it up?"

Anna was on the other side of me and I got poked from both directions. "Aw, poor thing, his masculinity is challenged!"

Elise stuffed a boob in my face and said, "You are always hard, what is this?" Anna joined in, "The twins will be judges. They will verify that ejaculation has actually occurred!"

I slipped away with a smile on my face. Verify indeed.

In the morning, there was intense discussion about baseline times, and how far the daily training run was going to be. The women decided that orgasms would be better after the runs rather than before. Paul and I objected that having to perform on a schedule was unfair to the males. Finally, it was agreed that intercourse for purposes of the competition could occur whenever we wished within six hours of the training run. Paul and I smiled at each other, thinking of the situations we could engineer for going after our running partners. It was also agreed that the junior runners would do 10K's for training, while Elise and I did 13 milers.

Later, Nicole grabbed me and nibbled on my neck, saying, "This is going to be fun. I get to shadow you for six hours, waiting for you to pounce!" I pulled her to my lap. "Bad girl, for two weeks you get to watch public sex? Wait until your mother finds out!"

I asked a smartass question, "Do the females have to come? How are you going to know?"

She frenched me and whispered hotly in my ear, "Yes. Both partners. We can tell. They make us jealous with their noisy comes!" She added, "You have to do us too if the live sex drives us crazy!"

My fingers had crept up the leg of her shorts to a wet place, which got wetter when I repeated, "If you are crazy with lust!"

She jumped up, "You are so bad. I should make you do me now!"

Over the next two weeks, it turned out that the training competition was a great idea. Times went down by generously more than one percent, and orgasms were frequent, including the twins, who attacked Paul and me every day without fail after witnessing us pumping white stuff on Elise and Cheryl.

The payoff was the marathon race, of course. Even though the course was out and back, Elise and I lowered our PR's by several minutes. The others, including Anna and Kate, all had great races too.

The eight of us stood around at the conclusion, sweaty and tired, but signing up twenty new study subjects anyway. Sitting on towels in the van Kate had rented when she flew back, we were on a real high. My bride to be sat in my lap and giggled, "We need to write this up. 'Fucking Your Way to a Marathon PR!' Do you think anyone will print it? What about the pictures illustrating the training technique?"

We shook together, only half awake after an all out effort in the race.

The twins, who were still full of energy, announced that they were going for takeout lunch sandwiches, and in the meantime, naps were permitted. Anna pressed Elise down on the van cushion, saying "You have a perverted mind, daughter, coming up with that training plan!"

She grinned back, "Mom, we used the scientific method. Times and distances were recorded. Physical contact was witnessed. This should go in a peer reviewed journal!"

I said, "It can have a scholarly title, 'Sexual intercourse as motivation for athletic performance.' "

Cheryl and Paul grinned at us, "Yes, motivation!"

Chapter 8 - Looking Ahead

The next morning, there were many aches as we gathered for breakfast in the RV. The Lab Directors high fived each other and said it was time to dump running and attend to research requirements. Paul and I grinned at each other, more than happy to be ordered around by sexy females who succumbed frequently to large cocks. I thought about metallic ions and felt my cock getting hard.

I suggested we move along the route to Spokane and find a new RV park in the Cascade foothills. A travel day would allow sore bodies to recoup. The twins sat at the settee, looking for a likely location while Paul and I did the grunt work of getting unhooked and ready to move.

I was just coiling the waste hose for stowing in its compartment when a nudge from Anna came at my side. "Aren't you the one who cooked up this summer of fun and games?"

"Yes, I plead guilty. What is the punishment?"

"Take a little stroll with me."

We followed a path through the tall cypress trees with views of the Sound. She pressed me against a convenient trunk and said she had been thinking. I ran my hands through her hair and applied a kiss.

"It's dangerous to allow a PhD female to think too much." The punch was quick.

"Behave! You are required to help me sort out a plan for the Fall. After the next race, you will be done with Dr. Williamson's study and free to start on your PhD. Kate and I need to flesh out the ion business and apply for research funding at an established facility. The others also need a sense of direction..."

I hugged her tight and kissed the side of her head. "You are right, as always. Sex and running only takes us so far."

She mashed her mound against me. "Yes. Only so far. A very nice so far, I have to admit."

"You are trying to get me to be the Planning Director?"

"Yes. That's not too pushy, is it?"

"Terribly pushy but necessary." We melted into a long kiss that was interrupted by a call from Elise that the RV was leaving in five minutes.

Paul took the first shift driving and headed back to the freeway south and the road to Stevens Pass. Cheryl was his navigator while I gathered the others in the back for a quick meeting. Bodies curled into each other and squirmed for a comfortable alignment. I pulled Kate and Anna next to me.

"These two reservoirs of common sense are thinking ahead. Each of us needs more than sex and running in our lives."

I paused as hisses were heard. "Anna has asked me to coordinate ideas about the Fall. Where do we land? Is it possible to stick together while our individual plans are pursued? And so on."

Nicole said, "This is entirely too sensible," and rolled over people for kisses of the Moms.

"By the way," she said, "we have a reservation at a nice place on the water in Skykomish. About three hours up the road. It's a thousand foot elevation and should be good for training. We need to be in Spokane in ten days."

I resumed my talk. "When we are organized in Skykomish, I will meet with each of you and collect information. Your dreams and aspirations. Your practical needs, like sex. Your..." I was interrupted by female violence inflicted from all sides.

Ginny was on a rampage, "Practical needs! Let me at him."

They had the message and I enjoyed muscled bodies coming after me. Kate pulled my hair and whispered, "Nice job."

U.S. Highway 2, headed southeast from Everett, was historic, but not freeway. I spelled Paul and advanced at an unhurried pace. We would arrive well before dark, even with a lunch stop, which Elise was researching for me. She attacked my neck muscle with sharp teeth and said almost any park in one of the small towns we were passing would be fine. I inquired innocently, "Do you have a practical need?"

She hissed, "I would break something important to you for that crack, but we still have to get our times to 3 hours, so will delay punishment while you help me run faster."

The Skykomish RV park was squeezed into the narrow canyon that would head up eventually into Stevens Pass. The park was fairly full, but we managed a site toward the unbusy far end. Paul and I went to work on the hookups while the women checked out the common facilities and small market.

Elise intercepted my return to the RV, saying, "We need a run. Nothing special, just working out the kinks from the race and sitting in the RV."

I gave her my best male stare. "Taking control again? More daily sex? What about our degrees?"

She nibbled on the back of my neck, "Somehow, Brian, I don't think we can screw our way to a respectable PhD!"

I held tight, loving the feel of her body. "Perhaps we are in the wrong line of work?"

She blew in my ear, knowing I loved what we were doing as much as she did.

I conceded the point, saying, "Anna and Kate might be onto something big."

"Yes, you dummy, and we are going to be research slaves, following orders and scribbling on the dissertations at the same time!"

We were interrupted by the two Moms. "We like the sound of that. It will be refreshing, giving orders again to the devils who have corrupted us! Did you say there is a run?"

I let Elise take the lead, finding her way through a maze of railroad tracks and equipment. During the steam era, the small space would have been choked with giant clanking locomotives, waiting to help push trains up the mountain and through the tunnel. More often than not, the atmosphere was filled with fog and poisonous steam engine fumes. Today, longer and less frequent trains were headed by 4000 hp diesels, whose distinctive smell was evident as we traversed the small town, a shadow of its former self.

The group was strung out, everyone taking their time with their own thoughts. Elise looked back and frowned. "What is going on?" she mouthed.

I caught up and patted her butt, "Love you."

"Oh, that," she smiled and pushed us under a tree for a hug and a kiss.

Anna and Kate ran straight into us, four sweaty bodies rubbing on each other. I played straight man, "We are enjoying our last moments of freedom before slavery closes in."

"Yes, yes," they chorused before two headlocks immobilized us. Pressed against the trunk, the next words were, "it is the lab work you will be directing that proves our thinking about metabolism and metallic ions. You will be co-authors on the most cited papers of the year, papers that carry your dissertations past the thesis committee like a racing yacht at the finish line!"

Pumped up by our bosses, it was a quick run back to the RV for showers. Afterwards, Elise and I sat in deck chairs outside, sipping beers. She punched my arm lightly, saying, "Maybe with all that help, this will work?"

I pointed to my lap and she moved over. "I am thinking a wedding in Anna's garden, with two newly minted PhD's present, would be a good idea?"

"You are getting me all emotional. We never settled the before or after question."

"It's your call. The bride and her family are responsible for weddings."

She closed her eyes and cuddled into me. Paul and Cheryl came out with drinks, their eyes asking, "What's wrong?"

"She is thinking."

Still with eyes closed, she said, "I am trying to avoid a public crying fit. Everyone, especially this one, is being too nice to me."

I suggested a compromise. "We don't deserve it, but everyone seems to want to help us succeed. What if we put an actual wedding on a very low simmer on the far far back burner, and work on research first?"

With a great cry, she slammed her head into my chest. "I knew it wouldn't work! You don't love me and won't marry me!"

I hadn't absorbed any of that when she was up and running away as fast as she could.

Paul shouted, "Quick, after her. She mustn't get away!"

OMG, I realized what was going on. She was doing an unannounced sprint to finish the day. Determined to show her useless male she could best him! Despite the ten yard advantage at the start, I slowly reeled her in. Sighting a convenient tree, she dashed around it and headed to the RV, laughing hysterically.

Closing fast, I timed the finish to be a tie, ramming up against the side of the vehicle with a loud crash.

Hanging on me, she still giggled, "I do love you. That was just trash talk. I don't know what came over me." The kiss was hot and long.

Paul said to the Moms, "False alarm. Just two grad students letting off steam."

Anna said, "Kate, why did we ever think we could mix running and research?"

(Cont'd in Part 5 - Spokane Triumph)

12