Rad Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The band they were there to see probably wouldn't take the stage until midnight and it was still not quite eight o'clock so Brandon tried his best to get into the noise that was currently on stage. Evelyn was tired from lack of sleep but wired by the date. She seemed to be having a pretty good time though. After ten minutes, she held his hand and banged into him to the beat, lightly moshing. Half a dozen songs in, the band started playing rockabilly and Evelyn grabbed his other hand to twist. Suddenly he was having fun too. Neither of them were great dancers but Brandon began testing the limits of his understanding of swing which fit fine when someone on stage pulled out a horn and pushed the music in the direction of ska.

"You know we're gonna starve to death if we try and wait til they get on!" She shouted into his ear over the cacophony. They had both worked up quite a sweat.

"I'm starving now!" He shouted back. The ferocious pace of the music used up a lot of energy, especially as he was trying to pull of wilder and wilder whirls and lifts. "You wanna go get food?"

"Will you be disappointed?" She asked, shouting just quieter than a jet engine.

"No, I figured you might be. It's not really my music!"

"No way, these guys sold out years ago! I'm totally cool to leave!"

They walked back to his car an both of them were drenched in sweat but the night was cool and felt wonderful. He took off his sport coat and loosened his bow tie a bit and they let the fall breeze relax them after the hyperactive dancing. The got into his car and consulted about where to eat. Brandon wanted to take her somewhere nice and Evelyn wanted someplace cheap. They compromised with a Thai restaurant she knew of which made great Massaman curry and iced coffee and Evelyn directed them there.

"Do you have a lot of stuff in storage?" She asked looking into the back seats and seeing only a few small boxes, camping supplies and some things under a blanket in the back.

"Yeah. I put almost everything in a unit back home. I just brought what I thought I'd really need. I should probably take the stuff I have in the car out before it gets broken into. Probably been lucky the last couple nights."

"So, I guess you will have to go back at some point." She looked a little downcast but Brandon tried not to make too much of it. "Do you know how long you plan to stay?"

"I don't know. Maybe a week or so. I don't want to wear out my welcome." He laughed lightly but she knew it actually worried him.

"Can't you stay longer? You definitely can't wear out your welcome in a week. I was hoping it would be a while, like, maybe you'd move here. I missed you, dude."

At the restaurant they talked about his plans and what he thought he would do to recover. He went on about new characters and the possibility of a web comic but he was fairly demoralized. He mentioned plot lines he had planned that he would never finish now and a big reveal that the new writer had no idea he had been building toward. Evelyn held his hand and listened. After a while, she kicked off her shoes under the table and hugged one of his calves with her feet. She just wanted to touch more of him.

"Sorry, I've been monopolizing. I wanted to ask how school was going? I guess I only know you didn't think much of that one class."

She snorted. "Ha, I made some changes today with my councilor. I'll tell you about it later. I think it'll be good. I'm excited by a new possible direction." She looked at him meaningfully but he was mystified. She laughed at his bewildered expression and took his hand in both of hers, "don't worry, I'll tell you bout it soon."

Talk turned to other things and as the night went on it felt more and more like a date to Brandon. He had never really seen his sister look quite so feminine for one thing and she was engaging him entirely, really connecting in a way he couldn't remember happening with anyone else. She was beautiful in her rather masculine way but she also just loved him. He felt totally supported and he hoped she felt the same about him. They shared food and touched and laughed a lot. They had more fun than either had had in a long time.

On the ride home, she leaned against him, sleepily. "Your the best brother I ever had, Brandy."

"I'm the only brother you ever had. What's with 'Brandy'?" He chuckled. She had never had a nickname for him before.

"Ev and Brandy," she laughed. "A couple of queers who got each other's crotch-parts!"

"I guess I am kinda girly sometimes." He tried not to be needled.

"I love it. My kid sister. Metro as fuck. I would seriously not have it any other way. I love you just like you are."

"I love you too, Everett!" He said, teasing her back.

She snort-laughed and pulled on his arm until his cheek was in kissing range then planted a lipstick kiss on his cheekbone. His hand landed on her upper thigh and he felt the hem of her miniskirt and the soft texture of her fishnet stockings. Compulsively his finger slipped inside one of the large rips and touched her bare skin.

"That feels nice." She whispered in his ear and he continued to stroke her toned inner thigh. She snuggled into his shoulder, wrapping both arms around his arm. Her legs opened and she stretched to encourage him to explore.

Brandon was suddenly quiet, concentrating on driving and his sudden erection growing in his natty trousers. He could feel the skirt hem against his wrist and her inner thigh was soft and inviting. He wondered about his earlier reservations, trying to bring up reasons why he shouldn't but the evening had been so nice and he loved her so much, it was hard to think why this could be wrong. He had his entire hand inside a hole in her fishnets and it felt incredibly exciting. He was sneaking in but she was prodding him forward, shifting in her seat to give him more access. Soon he could feel her butt cheek with the tip of his pinky finger and his hand wrapped around her thigh, feeling the softness on his palm.

"It's okay." She said so quietly he didn't actually hear her with his ears but more with an undefinable sixth sense. He tried to drive carefully as more and more of his focus went to tracing up from the cleft where her butt met her thigh toward her crotch. Then his pinky was brushing a few pubic hairs and he knew she wore no panties but only the stockings. "It's okay." She whispered again, just barely audible.

She was wet. She was vibrating inside and his fingers were thrilling her. She pushed her pelvis up in her seat, just wanting him to touch her. The anticipation was killing her. She didn't want to push, wanted to let him make all the moves. Wanted him to want her but it was so hard to let go. Some big part of her wanted to grab his hand and guide his fingers inside her but she would not make him her dildo and the slowness was exhilarating.

When his pinky and ring fingers finally found her slit is was hot and slippery. He felt he was touching an open mouth and he traced his fingers around the wet lips. His hand buzzed inside with electricity and his breathing became labored. As he touched her clit she pressed her hips forward, seeking his hand. He made small circles in her liquidy folds, just caressing the tops of her sex and dipping in to stir.

"Yes, yes. I want it." She whispered huskily. "Touch me" he was driving her crazy. She was so wound up that she nearly began licking his arm like a cat. She was delirious with need. She rubbed his belly through his shirt and then remembered how close she was to his penis, saw his tent in his trousers. She put her hands inside his sport coat and caressed his nipples through his button down shirt, she began heading toward his belt when his fingers finally entered her and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her skirt was up around her waist and she pressed her clit against his palm, hugging his body and straining against her seat belt. "Oh fuck!" She breathed, dizzy for a second and unable to concentrate. "Oh fuck!" His fingers had barely been inside her a second before she came, rubbing her aching wet sex against his palm and crawling up his arm.

When she became aware of her surroundings again they were parked in the area around the library. The car was slightly ajar in the space but considering the circumstance, he had done an excellent job. She was flushed and her need only temporarily diminished.

"So that's why women wear mini skirts." She laughed huskily. "Brandon?" She looked at him earnestly, he met her gaze directly. "That was wonderful, and, I want more. Is that okay? Would you please come up stairs with me?" He nodded and smiled at her, his smile slowly widening.

"I want it to."

Outside the car she leaned against him on the fender and kissed him deeply. His hands went to her ass and she pressed her mound against his boner. They kissed deeply on the darken tree-lined street and for a manic moment he almost wanted to unzip and have sex with her right there on the hood of his car. It felt like she did too.

With much stopping and kissing and fondling they made it back to her apartment. They stumbled in and the door was barely shut before she was loosening his dorky little bow tie. For the first time he placed both hands against her breasts and savored the feeling of her stiff nipples on his palms. She kissed him and yanked on his belt, unbuckling it and he undid the button on her skirt. Soon he was shedding his sport coat and shirt and she shucked the skirt down her legs.

Between kisses she said, "my bed?" He nodded and her western shirt slid down her arms.

She backed into her room until her calves hit her mattress and then she toppled backwards, wearing only her bra and fishnet stockings. He did not entirely go with her but instead planted his face in her crotch, still removing his pants with one hand while he tugged on a hole in her nets with the other. She wanted him to just rip them and it was like he heard her mind, pulling the hole in them large and then thrusting both hands under her ass. Her warm wet slit met his warm wet mouth and he drank of her, plowing his nose into her clit. She grabbed her nipples and plucked as she marveled at the whirling ceiling, her brother was eating her out and she was on the verge of cumming again.

But now she wanted his cock. Now his tongue wasn't enough. It felt good but her need was to be penetrated deeply. She wanted him inside of her or she would go crazy. She pulled at his arms, cupped his face in her hands and and looked down at him, pulling at him. His face was wet and his eyes looked devilish and he lapped her clit with his long tongue.

"Come here," she pleaded. "Come up here." And he crawled up her body. He stopped to suck on her flaming nipples and she felt the wet head of his cock on her knee. She needed it, wanted to feel it push into her. "No, I can't wait." She clawed at his shoulders.

He crawled further up and she circled his hard cock, pulled it to her pussy but she could feel him resist.

"I need a condom." He whispered.

"No, I'm wired for sound." She laughed.

"What?"

"IUD, copper IUD. put it in me, please."

He melted slowly, still slightly hesitant but his penis came to her slit again, cock-head boiling hot and slick. She looked into his eyes and he smiled, her arm wrapped around his shoulders and they watched each other with blazing love as he sank into her. Her wet sheath welcomed him and he relaxed, his fears and hesitation evaporating like rain on a hot day.

"There." She said when he was fully inside her. "That's what heaven is." And he sighed into her neck.

They made slow, deliberate love that was so pleasurable it was crazy-making, his cock sliding in and out of her like an oiled piston, Evelyn barely able to believe she could tolerate such joy. His back rippled under her hands and he could feel every contour of her soft body below him.

"It feels so good inside you. This is right. I know this is right." And his pace began to quicken.

Evelyn was not normally the vocal one in sex but she couldn't help it. His thrusting encouraged a guttural exultation out of her and she cried, "fuck me, fuck me, oh god, Brandon fuck me!" Soon he was rhythmically slapping his pelvis against hers and she was rising to an incredible orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum." He breathed and she grabbed his ass and encouraged his speeding pace.

Cum inside me, Brandon! I wanna feel you. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"

When they did it came together. Both found rhythm impossible and they devolved into gibbering and convulsing. Evelyn felt his hot cum rise through his penis and spray the inside of her body, relished the pulses of his penis as he ejected his seed and the shivering of his body against hers. When their breathing had slowed they kissed.

But he was not soft. Instead of flagging his hips began to slowly move again and as good as it had felt before they climbed yet higher. This time it was slow and penetrated her soul. They made love for another half hour, hovering on the edge of an abyss of pleasure. She traded places and rode him, driving herself down on his cock , still wearing her fishnets, her make up smeared and tears of joys running her mascara. He worshiped her tits with his warm, delicate hands and rolled his hips in circles, stirring her soupy insides.

Her pace quickened and she took her pleasure on his prick, clenching her abs tight and she molded her walls to his shape. This time the orgasm was not so intense but it was deep and resonant. Thrumming her insides like the lowest string on a bass. She still felt his penis squirt but it was a slow and lazy rolling conclusion. She fell on top of him and I listened to his heavy breathing. They both dozed until she felt him leave her body and she rolled off, snuggling against his sticky body.

After a long time he finally spoke. "That was amazing." He said simply. Awe in his voice.

"Yes." She breathed in his sweat. "The best."

After another long time, just as he was nearly asleep, she said, "I want you to stay. I want to be with you."

"How long can I stay?"

"Forever."

After another long pause in the fragrant dark, "what about your school? Will I get in the way?"

"I changed majors today." He looked at her in the dark and she snuggled into his clavicle. "I decided to do intellectual property law." He raised his eyebrows, surprised. She looked up and pecked him on the mouth with full, sultry lips." I'm gonna get your characters back. Rad Bird is yours. Rad Bird is me and I'm yours."

END