Radio Days Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers

"They were embarrassed of course and even more so when they had to pay compensation to me. They also provided me with a very glowing letter of recommendation, as you have probably seen. It's been over a year since I've worked and I wanted to get a fresh start somewhere. I hope this ... revelation ... won't harm my chances," she said, her voice clear and unequivocal.

"Of course not. You were innocent and a victim. What counts in our eyes is your ability to do the job. I hope you believe that," I said sincerely.

"I certainly want to. From what I've seen of Little River, it's a lovely little town with wonderful scenery. I could be very happy living here," she smiled.

"I'm pleased to hear that. It's important that our employees are comfortable in their surroundings as well."

I carried on with the interview for another fifteen minutes, concentrating on her responsibilities in Blanchford and any special assignments or skills she might possess. At the end, I decided she was fully qualified for the job and could probably handle even more responsibility if she were ambitious. I would give her a positive review and hope that the other two supervisors felt the same.

"Where are you staying at present, Ms. Darling?" I asked as we walked out to the reception area.

"I have some friends in town and an aunt in Coeur d'Alene. I've left my cell number on my application if you wish to contact me," she said, her eyes turning to me as we reached the reception desk. "I hope to hear from you."

Was there a message in that final comment? I asked Sharma to let the next interviewer know Ms. Darling was available. I turned back to her.

"It was a pleasure meeting you. I wish you good luck. I think you would be an asset to our office and the county." It was easy to smile at that point and I could see the sparkle in her eyes as I held her hand briefly. I walked back to my office wondering what could possibly make this woman anything less than the ideal candidate.

End of Part One:

Part Two: The Puzzle and the lady

coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers