Rag Doll Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ash, what was that all about?" I asked her, and she smiled. "Nicky, after Monica Delucci yesterday, and now driving around with a really handsome stranger with his arm around me, you've just made me the talking point of Sanderson High, and not for the usual reason!"

I grinned at her. "So what will they say when I drop you at school tomorrow, and kiss you goodbye?"

Ashley laughed out loud. "That would just curl them up!"

When we got in, Mom had found the clothes Ashley had picked up for her, and asked where they'd come from.

"Nicky took me shopping Mom, I tried to stop him, but, well...!"

Mom laughed. "Yeah, I bet! Nicky, you should have saved your money, baby, you may need it!"

That reminded me. I went to my room and got the remainder of the money Barbara had given me, somewhere around $10, 000, less $500 I needed for the muffler and some other replacement spares, and brought it back out to Mom.

"Mom, I want you to have this, you need it, there's bills to pay, food to buy, and I don't need it; I'm home now, and I'll find a job soon, so you better just take it."

Mom stared at me. "Nicky, how much is there?"

Ashley counted it. "$10,250, wow!"

Mom sat down heavily. "Nicky, that's all you have in the world, I can't...!" I cut across her objections.

"Mom, I know you need it, all I'll do with it, pardon my French, is piss it up against the wall, so you take it, use it for Ashley's college or bills, or whatever you need to pay. I don't need it now, you do; I'm not taking it back, I don't want it, end of discussion!"

Mom looked at me with tears in her eyes. "This is a loan, OK, Nick? You'll get it back, I promise you!"

I pulled her close to me, hugged her. "I don't want it back, Mom; it's the family's money now!"

"Excuse me, hello, does this mean I can have a laptop?" enquired Ashley with that impish grin on her face, and Mom laughed. "Yes Honey, you can have a laptop!"