Rag Doll Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what I like, Ricky, do it now, baby!" she muttered, as Rick's hands slid around her waist to drop down and pull her buttocks apart. As Yaz slowly impaled herself on his cock with a groaning sigh, I saw Rick slide a finger into her tight, pink little anus. As I watched, Yaz leaned back, resting her hands on Rick's thighs and forcing his finger deeper inside herself as she pumped and ground against him, her eyes squeezed tight shut as she approached her orgasm.

When it came, she shuddered and quivered on top of him, Rick squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples as Yaz ground against him. Eventually she slumped forward onto him, kissing him wildly, then pulling back to grin at him.

"Your turn, baby!"

She slid off him and knelt on the bed. Rick knelt behind her, his hands slipping around her torso to hold and squeeze her lovely, brown-tipped little breasts, kissing her shoulders before he thrust into her, and again, his lean muscular body rippling with every thrust. Yaz exhaled sharply in time to his thrusts into her, all the time murmuring to him, words of love, of encouragement, telling him how much she loved him, how much she loved what he was doing to her.

Shari stood transfixed as her younger sister and brother fucked each other, their bodies slapping together as they pumped and pounded, now giving little cries as they moved together in perfect synchronisation.

Shari's eyes were fixed on the drama being enacted in front of her, as were mine, my thoughts full of how beautiful Yasmin was, how perfectly my younger siblings' bodies matched each other in their intensity and complete immersion in what they were doing. I was so transfixed, like Shari, that I didn't even notice when she moved up against me, never taking her eyes off Rick and Yaz as they fucked, completely oblivious to their surroundings and to their audience, until I realised she'd backed into me, and that I was solidly, painfully erect, my straining cock like a lead bar in the confines of my shorts.

Shari began slowly undulating against me, never once taking her eyes off the two younger siblings as they pounded away together. I thought she was unaware what she was doing until her hand slipped down to slowly trace the outline of my erection with her fingertips, feeling my size as she rubbed slowly, agonisingly against me. Her other hand slipped down to the waistband of her sleep shorts, then inside to begin rubbing herself as she watched her sister. Her movements were trance-like, almost done without conscious volition, an automatic and instinctive reaction to what was unfolding not ten feet in front of us, her bottom lip caught between her teeth as she stared in rapt fascination.

In as much a trance state as her, my own hands came up and around her, to cup her breasts and feel the taut nubs of her stiff nipples as they strained against the material of her tee. As Rick and Yaz pounded, grunted, slapped and sighed together, Shari and I rubbed, squeezed and pressed, our hands moving automatically as our bodies responded to what was happening in front of us.

Rick began groaning as Yaz gave a high-pitched, sighing moan, and we watched in awestruck fascination as his flanks flexed and tightened as he emptied himself into her, his hands squeezing her nipples as he climaxed in response to her own orgasm. Shari in turn suddenly turned and pressed herself against me, her arms around me and the curve of her pubis pressed against my solid erection as she rubbed herself against me for all she was worth.

My hands dropped down to instinctively clutch and squeeze her soft, firm little buttocks, pulling her crotch tight against mine as our lips crushed together, and as we kissed so ravenously she climaxed, her body shaking and her breath softly hissing as she continued to rub and undulate against me, the hard little fingertip of her erect clitoris rubbing directly against my cock through the material of our sleep shorts. I couldn't help myself, it was too much for me, and I came like a geyser, spunk bursting out of my over-stimulated cock to drench the insides of my shorts, more than I think I had ever managed before when I'd masturbated. The force of my ejaculation was almost painful in its intensity, and I really think I would have buckled and fallen if Shari wasn't pressed against me, still shuddering in the throes of her own orgasm.

At long last my head stopped spinning, and I was able to breathe again, a long, shallow intake of breath that alerted Shari that I was back in control of myself again. She stepped away from me and took my hand, motioning me to silence as we softly padded away down the corridor and back to my room. As I opened the door to go in and clean myself up, a slight pressure on my arm made me turn back to her. As I did, she stretched up and kissed me once, softly, gently, on the corner of my mouth.

"Good night Bobby...and thank you," she whispered, and then she was gone, back to her room to wait for Yaz, I supposed. I went into my room and cleaned myself up as best I could before flopping into bed; this had been one weird night, and I still wasn't sure I believed any of it, or understood what had just happened, but now I was too tired to care, and I had to get up in the morning for work.

I was up and out of the house before anyone else was stirring; I had to be at work for 7 a. m., so I had to leave before 6, as it was a long walk to the Street Sanitation depot where I was based. All day as I worked cleaning the streets of Carlisle I thought about the strange, almost surreal episode with Shari last night; I was having trouble defining what exactly we'd done, and why, and if it would happen again; had I had sex and not realised it, or was it just a...a...thing, something to pass over and forget, to get past and never think or talk about ever again?

I was like a zombie as these thoughts occupied my mind all day, my work routine almost completely mechanical, ingrained patterns and habits piloting me through the day while my mind was somewhere else entirely. As the day progressed I realised I wasn't exactly straining at the leash to get back and have to look Shari in the face again, or Rick and Yasmin, come to that; I had a suspicion, bordering on near certainty, that they'd take one look at my face and know that I'd been watching while they did something so very personal and private.

At last, I could stretch out my day no longer, and I had to go home; fortunately I had an hour's walk, so with any luck I'd be able to slip in while they were having dinner and go and have a shower before I could think of facing them; I didn't want them to see me anyway, I knew I must smell as bad as I looked and I really didn't need an audience.

Luckily I had some change on me, so I was able to buy a Cornish Pasty for my dinner, I'd eat in my room while I thought about how I was going to deal with what I'd seen, and what I'd done, and where I was supposed to fit Shari and Yaz into my world after what Rick and I had done with them; I may not have known much about life, but I did know that definitely wasn't the sort of thing you were supposed to get up to with your sisters!

By the time I got home I was just too dog-tired to really care anymore; I could hear the others talking in the dining room, so I went up and locked myself in the bathroom while I indulged in a long, hot, utterly luxurious shower, revelling in the feel of the hot water as it relaxed and calmed me. To lie on my bed afterwards and not have to think about or interact with the others for a while was as restful as it was going to get, but I knew I couldn't avoid them forever.

I think what was most confusing to me was where I fitted in all this; Shari had Yasmin, Yasmin had Rick, but I had no-one; I wasn't part of that particular equation, I was the nettle in their bunch of roses, and I felt like I had no place in their family dynamic. I sighed as I thought about how they'd become a family before they ever came here, and it was too late for me to fit into whatever they had going on here; I'd been alone for so long it had become my way of life, and I couldn't fit into theirs, I was sure of it; family really meant nothing to me anymore. Whatever had happened between Shari and me the previous night was almost certainly a one-off, there was no way it was going to happen again, and that thought inexplicably saddened me.

I was awakened by someone gently shaking my shoulder. As I came awake I saw it was Shari, and my first muzzy thought was that she wanted me to help her find Yaz again, before I came fully awake.

"What, what's the matter, is something wrong...?" I began, but she shook her head.

"Bobby, why didn't you come and eat with us tonight?" she asked softly, and I looked away. She looked at the nightstand and picked up the remnants of my pasty.

"Bobby, what's wrong, we cooked a nice dinner, all the family ate together, everyone except you. Why didn't you join us? Please tell me, we missed you, I missed you..."

I sighed and sat up, and Shari immediately brushed my hair back out of my eyes. I gently shook her off; this was going to be hard enough without her touching me as well. Her eyes widened as she pulled her hand back, the look of concern in her eyes replaced by one of apprehension. I didn't beat about the bush.

"Shari...Shereen, I'm never going to be part of this family, not in the way you keep trying to make me. You, Yaz, Ricky, you were a family before you ever came here, and you can't shoe-horn me in somewhere and pretend we're a single unit, because it wouldn't be true. I don't belong with the three of you, and I don't know how I can ever be one of you. I don't have a role anywhere in this...this new family you keep telling me I'm part of. Yaz has her older brother and her older sister, both of you protect her, and she looks up to both of you, so you don't need me; all I'd ever be is an outsider, looking in and never really being a part of anything. What I said before still feels true to me; I have to go and find something of my own, what you've got now doesn't leave any room for me, and pushing my way into your family will eventually make you hate or resent me. I'm sorry, Shereen, you really have only one brother, and it's Ricky. Now please, I'm really tired and I have to be at work in a few hours..."

Shari looked at me with huge eyes, her lip quivering.

"But Bobby, last night..." she began, but I cut her short.

"Last night was a mistake, can't you see that? You keep pushing this 'brother' thing on me, but brothers don't do that with their sisters, and if I'm not your brother it had even less meaning; it was just because I was there, not because it was me; it may mean nothing to you, but if I'm really your brother, then we did a really wrong thing and it can't happen again; that's why I have to leave."

Shari looked at me as two tears ran down her cheeks.

"Oh Bobby, last night was wonderful, and it was because of you! Don't leave us, you're our brother, you're my brother, and this is your home, we're your family and you're supposed to be with us, where you're safe. Until we came here, part of us was missing; that was you, we needed you to make us complete. Ricky told us all about you, how hard you worked, for so little, but still you never gave up, and Yaz and me, we both knew we needed to have you with us; even if we never really spoke of it, we need your strength to hold us together, I need you with me, I can't do it all by myself!"

She dashed away the tears that sprang in her eyes.

"We didn't come here to show you how close Yaz and Ricky and I were; we came here to find our brother and put him back where he belongs; in the middle of his family, all of us together, strong and together, not the three of us and you! We love you Bobby, your sisters love you, when you can believe that, you'll find a place waiting for you, believe me! You've been alone and in need for too long Bobby, now you have all of us, and we have you. Don't leave us Bobby, we need you!"

She leaned over and hugged me, her cheek soft against mine, and her breath soft and warm in my ear. When she pulled away I felt the dampness on my cheek from her tears, and smiled at her as she wiped her eyes with the heels of her hands, then looked at me quizzically.

"What we did last night, didn't you like it, Bobby?" she asked me softly, catching me off-guard.

I had enjoyed it; it was the first encounter I'd ever had with a girl; the only thing that soured it for me was that the girl in question was my sister; other than that, it was just perfect. I looked away, unable to meet her gaze.

"Shari, I'd be lying if I said no, but you're my sister; brothers don't do things like that with their sisters...!"

Shari smiled at me.

"So what about Ricky and Yaz, then? What about what they were doing? Bobby, if you were hurting me, or I was hurting you, or one of us was forcing the other, then it would be wrong; but no-one did, we did what we did because it was what we wanted, and it felt good!"

Shari sat down next to me and slid her arm around my waist so she could rest her head on my chest. My arm came up instinctively around her shoulder, holding her against me. When she spoke again, it was softly, like she was saying something that she only wanted me to hear.

"Bobby, I liked having you make me feel good, I want you to keep making me feel good, and I'll make you feel the same. Why can't we keep making the people we love feel good? Yaz needs Ricky, and she needs me, but I need to have you there too; I felt it the very first time I saw you. I meant it when I said you were my brother, and I mean it now. Please don't leave me, not when I need you. Yaz was frightened, but she had me, and I made it alright for her, but I was frightened too, Bobby, I was frightened the whole time, and I had no-one; I need someone to make it alright for me; I need my big little brother to care about me and stop me being frightened too!"

I realised she was crying, and without thinking I hugged her, letting her cry against my chest, her tears wetting my tee-shirt as she cried silently. Eventually she stopped, my hand slowly rubbing her back as I tried my best to soothe her, to take the fear and sorrow away. Finally she sighed and sat up, looking me in the eyes as she spoke softly, earnestly to me.

"Our father did a lot of harm to us, to all of us; he really was an evil man, but you're not him, you're nothing like him, no matter what you believe he's done to you. You think he's made you into an outsider, well you're wrong; there's a whole lot of things waiting inside for you, Bobby, all you have to do is want them; we want you to come in and be warm, be the part of us that's missing! We all have a past we'd rather forget, but we can't do that; it's part of us, but that doesn't mean it has to tell us who we are for the rest of our lives. Bobby, we can have a future, all of us, as a family. Let the past go so you can have a future with us, with your family!"

Her words were spinning and echoing inside me, and I could feel the truth of them, and her sincerity; she really did need me, and it was a strange and not unpleasant feeling; to be needed, to have another soul actually need me to care about them. My fears and feelings of isolation and rejection simply melted away as this wonderful girl spread her soul out for me and invited me to wrap it about myself. The realisation that I could be part of something as simple, as profound, and as warm as a family suddenly filled me. Shari was my sister, and I realised I loved her, her appeal to me for protection and support had kick-starting something inside me, those protective instincts I had just discovered reared-up again and made me determined to keep my sisters, my family, safe from harm at all costs.

Shari watched as my inner turmoil resolved itself, finally smiling as I smiled at her.

"Okay, you've convinced me! I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, I didn't mean to, this is all...so new to me; Rick comes home, and he brings my sisters with him, sisters I never knew I had, and I find out things about my family that I wish I'd never heard, but most of all, I find my sisters are smart, brave, loving, and truly, truly beautiful; at least my father got one thing right in his whole poisonous life!"

Shari blushed and hugged me again, laying her cheek against my chest.

"Hold me, Bobby, please..." she sighed, and of course I did, lying back down so she could lie next to me, spooned against me with my arm around her. I had no ulterior motive for holding her like this; I had to get up for a long day's work in a few hours, and this was the most restful way. Shari obviously realised she was safe with me, pulling my arm further around herself into a more comfortable position. Her warmth, the restful position we were lying in, I was starting to drift away when she suddenly turned to face me so she could hug me closer.

"I meant what I said yesterday, Bobby!" she whispered; "I'm still your big sister, and big sisters look after their little brothers! Now go to sleep, you've had a long day; don't worry about anything; I'll watch over you."

I grinned to myself at her words, but I have to be honest; it felt so nice to be held and lulled to sleep, so comforting, something I had no memory of ever being done to me before, and I fell asleep with the sound of her breathing and her hand on my waist, her warm body pressed against mine, no sexual overtures or seductiveness, just simple warmth and comfort radiating from her.

I woke just ahead of my alarm, as I had always done, to find I'd rolled over in my sleep and was now lying spooned against her. Shari was fast asleep, still fully dressed but with a corner of my covers pulled over herself and her arm still thrown protectively around my waist. I slid out of bed as stealthily as I could so as not to disturb her, and pulled the covers up over her.

"...get up in a minute, mummy..." she muttered, then sank back into deep sleep again. I silently collected my clothes and slipped into the bathroom to wash, shave and brush my teeth. Once finished, I dressed in there so as not to disturb anyone, but I guess I wasn't quiet enough; as I came out, the girls' bedroom door opened and Yaz peered out.

"Shari...?" she whispered.

"No, it's me, Shari's still asleep." I whispered back, noting the look on her face. "Don't worry, she's fine; she fell asleep watching me, she must have been really tired, so I left her there; you can check on her if you like, just don't disturb her..."

Yaz made to go to my room, but stopped when I spoke to her again, never raising my voice above a soft whisper.

"Yaz, I just want to say sorry for scaring you or making you feel like I didn't want you here, or for anything else I might have done. I'm sorry, I didn't understand, but I do now; Shari explained it all to me, and I'm sorry I didn't say this before, but I want to, now; I'm glad you came here, I'm glad my sisters are here, and I promise I'll always look out for them. I'm sorry I made you afraid of me, I didn't do it on purpose, and I'll never do it again. Can you forgive me?"

Yaz grinned as she stretched up on tip-toes to kiss my cheek.

"Shari said you'd be as sweet as Ricky, you just had to work some things out for yourself first, and she was right. I think I'm going to like having big brothers as sweet as you two!"

A huge weight seemed to lift off my chest, and I realised I'd almost stopped breathing as I waited for her answer. More than anything in the world right now I needed the good opinion of this beautiful girl, my baby sister, and I felt almost light-headed with relief when she smiled and actually spoke directly to me for almost the first time, no longer wary of me.

"I wish you didn't have to go to work today, Bobby!" she whispered, "you look so tired all the time, you need some proper rest and proper food; you didn't have any dinner last night, and now you've got to go and work all day long; Shari's worried about you, and so am I; stay home, Bobby, please, let us look after you; at least you'll get something hot to eat..."

1...345678