Rag Doll Ch. 06 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers

She groaned softly as I flattened my tongue and licked her from her tight, sweet little anus to the hood of her stiff clitoris, shuddering as I did it again, and again, while I revelled in the taste and rich, spicy scent of her, enjoying the feeling as her labia swelled warmly against my lips and tongue. She began to rock above me, pushing her pussy more and more insistently against my mouth as I pulled her ever tighter against me, my tongue parting her lips and exploring the warmth behind them, gasping as I penetrated her with my tongue, pushing her labia apart to invade her most private inner recesses.

"Yess, Bobby, oh yesss, like that, oh yess!" she murmured as she ground her pussy against my lips and tongue while my tongue darted and rubbed inside her, then began licking her hard little clitoris, her tangy sweet juices pouring into my mouth as her arousal began to peak. There was something I wanted to try, and as she ground and gasped and trembled above me, I held on to her silky thighs to pull her tight against my mouth as I pointed my tongue, and pushed the tip into her tight little rosebud as hard as I could.

Shari screamed as she came, a flood of her sweet perfumed juices pouring over my mouth and chin as she whined and shuddered above me. I continued to rim her, enjoying the feeling of her bum cheeks flexing and bobbing in my hands as she rode out her orgasm, the taste of her as she peaked changing from tangy sweet to an earthier, more arousing tang.

I held her above me as long as I could, enjoying the feel of her pussy trembling and fluttering against my lips as her orgasm rocketed around her system, until eventually she sighed and slumped down, leaning on the wall as she rested her damp forehead against the cool paintwork. I helped her climb off me and slide down next to me, where she took my chin and gently pulled my face around so she could look into my eyes.

"Bobby, that was...incredible, where did that come from, I never showed you that!" she murmured, smiling gently.

I grinned at her, enjoying the look and feel of her, she was my girl and I satisfied her, fucking A! She quirked an eyebrow at me, so I answered her question.

"It seemed like a good idea, I thought I'd try it and see what happens, why, did you like it?"

She grinned and thumped me lightly on the chest. "It was wonderful baby, and you know it! Next time you have an idea like that, go for it! Now it's your turn!"

I don't really feel too stimulated by oral sex, it's nice, and I do like it, but having my cock sucked didn't really do it for me most of the time. I much preferred to make love to my girl, not lie there and try and think sexy thoughts; when it comes to oral sex, I'd rather give than receive, so when she made as if to go down on me, I pulled her back up to me and clamped my lips on hers as I squeezed her lovely squeezable bum.

Shari smiled against my lips and reached down to give me a quick squeeze, then sighed as I positioned myself and slowly slid into her tight wetness. Shari wrapped her arms about my neck and pulled me closer, kissing me more seriously as I began to pump my cock into her, enjoying immensely the feel of her pushing back against me as I pushed into her. It didn't take long for me to get to that place. Shari was almost there again, her breathing rapid and her face flushed as she jammed herself against me in counterpoint to my thrusts into her.

I felt my balls tighten, and that familiar tingle in the tops of my thighs, the pit of my belly, and behind the root of my cock. Shari too was on her last strokes, her movements against me almost frenzied as we moved together, until:

"Oh God, yesss, oh Bobby, yess, oh yess!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down around me as she came, the sensation finally pushing me over the edge, and I swear I felt my cock swell as long, thrilling, satisfying pulses of spunk shot out of me and deep into my beautiful sister, the girl I loved! On and on we rolled, the convulsive squeezing of her pussy milking more and more out of me, and the feel of me shooting deep into her feeding her own orgasm.

At last we were done. I slumped down beside her, breathless, my heart hammering with the exertion, Shari in no better state. We lay quiet and motionless as we slowly calmed down, breathing and heart-rates slowly returning to normal, the fatigue of our recent exertions slowly ebbing away. Shari finally turned to me and kissed me gently, lovingly, on the lips.

"That was lovely, Bobby, one day, make babies with me like that, okay?"

I nodded, grinning foolishly at the thought of having a baby with this beautiful girl, sister or not!

Shari hadn't finished, though. I could see she had something on her mind.

"Bobby, what you did today, helping that boy, that Leon person, that was very brave, and very generous of you, and I'm proud of you. Your heart is definitely in the right place. You and Ricky did the right thing, you helped someone who needed you, but in future just be careful, please, both of you, and try to not hurt anyone, you know how I feel about violence, I saw so much of it at home..."

I saw the bright tears glimmering in the corners of her eyes, and I realised she was thinking of her mother, and what our father used to do to her, and I cursed myself for telling her and bringing those memories back again. I kissed her tears away and held her against me until she turned away and spooned up against me, speaking again, but so softly now I could barely hear her.

"Bobby, I'm a realist, I know there might be times when you have no choice, and you'll have to fight; just promise me you won't go starting anything, okay? Please don't be your father..."

That jolted me awake; she was frightened I'd become the kind of man my father was, something I would avoid at all costs. It had felt undeniably good to drop that bloke, and that thought scared me; it was the kind of thought my father would have, and I'd sworn never to be the man he was.

Shuddering at how close I'd come to being like my father, I promised myself I'd never again give her cause to have this conversation with me. As I was starting to drift away, still pondering her words, Shari twisted around and kissed me lightly.

"Bobby, I forgot to ask, did this Leon say anything about his girlfriend? What's she like, and what's her name?"

I had to think for a second, remembering our talk in the coffee-shop.

"He said she's a medical student, and that we'd like her. Her name is..." I had to rack my brains for a second or two. "Oh yes, her name's Judy; Judy Nixon, apparently her dad's a doctor too..."

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers