Raging Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Antonio gasped, feeling his heart pound in his chest.

Celine covered her mouth in shock while Emilia felt her strength leave her. She almost fell if not for Ethan who held her tightly. He too was beyond shocked.

"No, granny!" Antonio chuckled, shaking his head. "That can't be. Aunt cannot... she can never...."

"Not unless she was trying to prevent the truth from coming out." Katy said, a tear going down her cheek. "All the three of them..." She pointed. "...have been hiding it from us. When I eventually found out, they tried to kill me."

Antonio had been smiling but once he looked at his granny and his sister, he lost the smile on his face. He got really scared, so scared that his hands began trembling. "What truth, granny? What are you talking about?"

Granny sniveled, getting closer to her grandson. "The truth about what really happened six years ago on the night of Andrea's engagement."

Antonio felt a cool breeze hit his face and he groaned in pain. "W-what are you talking about granny? What truth?"

Granny glanced at Travis and then stared at Antonio, reaching for his hand. She felt him trembling.

"He's innocent, Antonio!" She said softly, trying to fight her tears. "Praveen didn't betray you six years ago. He didn't cheat on you. It was all a plan to separate the two of you."

Antonio felt a really sharp pain in his heart and he quickly held his chest, a sharp breath escaping him. It was like suddenly where he stood got really hot. Tears made their way down his cheeks and he felt like they were burning his skin.

"No!" He shook his head. "That's not true, granny. Praveen cheated on me. I saw the pictures with my own eyes. He was..."

"That's what you were made to believe." Granny said in a sharp voice. "Those pictures were fake and they were made by Bruce, Emma and..." She paused and took a deep breath. "...Andrea!"

The moment Antonio heard that, he felt like lightning had struck his heart. He shook his head slowly, trying to deny everything Katy was telling him. It couldn't be true. It was a lie. Emma and Andrea loved him too much to cause him such pain.

Emilia on the other hand was shocked. She went limp in Ethan's arms who was equally shocked. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. She was suddenly overcome with a myriad of emotions and her heart began racing.

Antonio slowly turned and looked at his sister who couldn't even raise her head to stare at him. Her face was sweaty and she was visibly trembling. He slowly walked to her, stood right in front of her and just stared at her. He was beyond scared.

"Andrea!" He muttered. "Please, tell me what granny is saying is not true. Tell me that is just a big misunderstanding."

Andrea could feel the sweat running down her body in streams. Her heart pounded so violently and her breaths were really heavy. She wanted to say something but she couldn't find her voice. She had never been as scared as she was at that time.

"Andrea." He muttered. But the girl was just quiet and she couldn't even look at him. "Andrea!" He snapped, making her gasp and raise her head. Her face was wet with tears.

Andrea shook her head, putting her hands together. "I am so sorry, Antonio." She cried at the top of her voice. "Please, forgive me. I love you so much and I did that for your happiness. I knew that you were not happy and...."

Antonio felt like something had possessed him and before Andrea even finished her sentence, he raised his hand and gave her a really hot slap that left a huge mark on her cheek. Andrea dropped her head, holding her hurting cheek while she sobbed uncontrollably. Before she even got to realize it, he gave her another hot slap that sent her to the floor with a thud. She sobbed uncontrollably, crying like a little kid. That was the first time Antonio had hit her and gotten mad at her.

"How dare you!" He snapped, more tears flooding his face. "How could you do this to me? I loved you more than anything in the world. I had put your happiness before mine and I was ready to sacrifice my life for your happiness. You are supposed to be my sister and my happiness was supposed to be your job."

"I am sorry!" Andrea cried, getting to her knees. She tried to hold Antonio's hand but he took a step away from her. "You didn't love him and I... I... I just wanted to see you happy and..."

"Happy?" Katy laughed. "You didn't do this for his happiness but for your own and your selfish needs. You knew that he was getting closer to Praveen and you were scared that if they got closer, you wouldn't get your hands on the wealth."

Andrea just cried because she knew that it was the truth.

"Antonio, there's something else that you need to know." Katy said softly, resting her hand on his shoulder. "All the wealth that you have, the companies and the hospital all belong to Praveen. That day..." She sobbed softly. "...I came to your office to tell you about my emergency pilgrim. I didn't find you there so I thought you were in Andrea's office."

Katy could still remember it like it was yesterday. "When I went to Andrea's office, I heard them talking. They were angry that even though Praveen wasn't in our lives, he still made them miserable because they couldn't get their hands on the wealth. Even after they framed him, he was still hurting them. I heard it all.

Andrea didn't want to get married to Santiago so she collaborated with the two of them to frame him up. The pictures that were sent to the party were all fake and they got what they wanted when they destroyed his image, his dignity and your marriage. They knew they had already won. The signed divorce papers that were sent to you six years were also fake. They were made by the three of them.

When I found out about this, I was so confused and I thought of telling you. But before I could reach you, I was kidnapped and taken to a cliff. They tortured me and shot at me. But before I was shot at, I was told that the three of them had hired them. It was by the almighty's mercy that I survived. I had been in a coma for five months." She sighed gloomily.

"A good doctor took care of me. I met Praveen and Santiago at the temple today and I told them that I wanted to talk to you. You needed to know the truth, Antonio. Your husband didn't betray you. He was only a victim in this whole situation."

Antonio felt like he couldn't breathe. The pain he felt in his heart was murdering and his head started pulsing like crazy. He slowly turned and glanced at Travis and when he saw those tears rolling down his face, his heart broke to pieces. He couldn't even imagine what the boy must have gone through when he threw him out of the house that night.

'I am not your husband. I don't love you and I don't care about you. I only have one love and that's Bruce.'

Antonio's heart wept as he remembered those words. He ripped his eyes from Travis, his fists clenching as they landed on Emma and Bruce. He felt so much anger and he wanted to murder him. He started getting closer and he could see Bruce taking a few steps back, shaking his head.

"Please, my love..." Bruce shook his head. "...I can explain."

Antonio was ready to hit the man in front of him but suddenly, the door to the emergency room opened and Eduardo came out with a smile on his face. Antonio stopped and just stood there, looking at his brother.

"Eduardo!" Travis asked.

Eduardo smiled, squeezing the man's shoulder. "He's gonna be fine. I am gonna need to keep him under observation for the next 24 hours though. If everything is okay within that period then you can take him home."

Travis chuckled softly, rubbing his tears. "Thank you so much for this. You're truly a good man. Can I... see my son now?"

"Not yet!" He shook his head. "The nurses are cleaning him up. They'll send him to a room after they are done. Then you can see him from there."

Travis nodded and he felt his aunt hold him tightly. He moved to the door, placed his hand there and just prayed with his heart that his son was gonna be alright. While he was praying, he felt a hand on his and he quickly opened his eyes. He got really shocked when he saw Antonio holding his hand sweetly, staring into his face with teary eyes. Travis got nothing but pain. He quickly withdrew his hands and moved away.

'There's nothing connecting us anymore so get out of my life and my house. Get out! You're dead to me and everyone in this house.'

He was getting closer to Travis and the boy just kept on taking steps backwards while trying to fight his tears. He remembered every pain Antonio had caused him that night, breaking off every tie he had with him. He took his ring away and broke his wedding chain.

Travis quickly turned and tried to go away but Antonio gripped his arm and started getting closer.

"Praveen, please!" He pleaded, crying like a baby.

Travis looked at Antonio as a million tears graced his face. He pulled his arm away from Antonio's grip, giving him angry eyes. Then he shook his head. "This doesn't change anything, Antonio. I am no longer that boy and nothing changes between us." He furiously rubbed his tears. "You can all leave from here. I don't want to see any of you."

He started going away but Antonio held his hand once again. Travis had no idea what happened to him but he furiously turned and backhanded Antonio so hard. Antonio didn't even touch his cheek. It hurt but he deserved that. He looked at Travis and got closer again.

But Travis took a step back and then turned and started walking away from there. As he did, tears flooded his face, bringing back the pain from his past. After six years, he finally felt free from the pain and the hatred that had been growing in his heart. But it was still so painful. Vanessa and Santiago both followed him because they knew that he needed them.

Meanwhile, Antonio fell to his knees and cried. "Praveen!" He screamed right in the hospital. "Praveen!"

Ethan rushed to him and held him in his arms. He didn't know what to say to him because he too was hurting and so was everyone, except for Eduardo who was standing there looking lost. He had missed all the action.

"Praveen!"

Then like he was going insane, Antonio rose to his feet and started running away from there. His mind told him to just follow the boy he loved.

***

Travis reached the terrace and he rushed to the edge of the building where he broke down and cried like a baby, holding his chest. He was feeling like someone had stabbed his poor heart and it hurt like hell. The truth had finally come out and he had no idea why he felt the way he did. He was supposed to be happy... he was supposed to be celebrating and not crying like the way he did. It was painful.

Suddenly, Antonio came running to the terrace and when he saw Travis crying there like a baby, his heart broke and he too started crying. He had no idea what to say to him, how to apologize and if the boy was gonna forgive him. He was really scared and had no idea what he was gonna do.

"Praveen!" He muttered, getting closer.

When Travis heard Antonio's voice, he stopped crying and furiously rose his head. Once his eyes landed on the man that had caused him nothing but pain, he got really angry. He wanted to stop crying but it was just so difficult.

He didn't want to talk to him so he decided to leave. But Antonio wrapped his arms around him tightly.

"Please, Praveen!" Antonio sobbed. "Please!"

Travis started hitting Antonio's chest really hard until the man released him. "What do you want from me, Antonio? Please, leave me alone."

"I... I am so sorry." Antonio said in a really weak voice. "Please, forgive me." He put his hands together. "I know I had hurt you and told you terrible things but..."

"Why are you apologizing?" Travis asked in pain. "You don't have to apologize because you didn't even..."

"Don't say it!" Antonio cried, dropping to his knees. "Please, I beg you. I am sorry. I will fix this, I swear. I will fix it."

Travis chuckled bitterly, slowly rubbing his tears. "You'll fix what? There is nothing to fix because there was nothing between us in the first place."

Antonio shook his head, crying even more.

"I have already accepted my fate. My only goal was to prove my innocence." He said softly. "I didn't do this so that I can have you back. Like I said, nothing changes. I have a new life now with my son and my family. Please, just leave me alone."

"Sorry!" Antonio said softly.

"Sorry!" Travis yelled. "Do you think sorry will get back the life that I have lost? My dignity, my identity and my life were destroyed six years ago. If you're looking for Praveen then I am sorry to tell you that he's dead. There's only Travis Marasigan and there's no place for anyone else in his life."

He took a step back. "My father died through all this drama and I nearly died. I suffered because of what you and your family did to me. I don't even wish to see your face and neither do I want to do anything with you. Please, leave me alone."

He furiously turned and ran away from there, leaving Antonio on the floor crying. With all the pain and anger that he saw in Travis' eyes, Antonio had no idea if he still stood a chance with the boy. He remained crying there with his face between his palms.

***

"I can't get to him." Ethan said as he tried to dial Antonio's line. "It's ringing but he's not picking up. Where could he be?"

"I can't get through either." Eduardo sighed, groaning angrily. "Shit! I hope he doesn't do anything stupid."

Everyone was really worried. They had come home from the hospital to see if they could find Antonio but he wasn't there. They had seen the shape that he was in and they knew exactly how he acted whenever something terrible happened. They knew that he was completely broken.

Emilia was seated with Celine who was holding her tightly. She was in tears and she kept on thinking about what had happened at the hospital. She couldn't believe after six years of hating Praveen and cursing him, he was after all innocent. She hadn't uttered a word since she came.

Emma was seated on the couch with her face between her palms, crying softly. She couldn't believe she had been exposed just like that. She didn't know what she was gonna do or how she was gonna get out of that mess. Andrea was seated on the floor together with Bruce and her eyes were swollen and her cheeks too. She felt like her skin was peeling due to the pain that she felt.

Suddenly, the entrance door opened furiously and a bad looking Antonio walked in slowly, looking like a zombie. His eyes were red... his fists were clenched and veins had popped up in his head. He looked like an ancient roman warrior and scared everyone.

As soon as he entered, Andrea got up and rushed towards him together with Bruce who was hoping to get out of that situation.

"Antonio, please!" She cried. "Forgive me."

Antonio felt his anger taking him by storm. He groaned, stamping his foot on the floor. Andrea shielded her face because she knew that he was gonna slap her. But she got shocked when she didn't feel anything. However, when she removed her hands from her face, what she saw scared her even more.

Antonio's eyes looked blood red. His jaws were shaking uncontrollably and he was staring at her like he wanted to kill her. When he started getting closer to her, she started taking steps backwards, shaking her head.

"I am sorry." She sobbed uncontrollably. "I did it for you. You were falling apart and..."

"My entire life, I have loved you more than anything in this world." He roared, his voice sounding animalistic. "I gave you everything that you wanted. All I expected in return was for you to care about my happiness. But I had no idea that you were my worst enemy. I can't even bear to look at your face." He raged.

Andrea shook her head, putting her hands together. "I wanted to save you."

"If that's how you save me then how will you destroy me? My own sister whom I loved so much just turned out to be my worst enemy."

"No! Antonio, don't say that..." She tried to touch him but he moved his hand furiously. "I love you so much."

"Stop lying!" He fumed, angrily throwing a vase that was near him. It fell to the floor and broke to pieces. "For six years you've seen how I have suffered, you watched me die silently and you kept on making it worse. You knew that my love for Praveen was still there and you did your best to try and destroy whatever I still felt. And you were destroying me.

I thought my worst enemies were out there but I never knew that they were right in front of me. You even tried to kill your own grandmother." Andrea shook her head, putting her hands together. "You claim you loved me but you were destroying me and you even destroyed two innocent people's lives. How could you stoop so low?"

"It was because we loved you."

Antonio felt like someone had just poured liquid electricity on him when he heard that voice, the voice that raised his blood pressure... the voice that made his heart rage... the voice that literally turned his humanity off. He felt so much anger, so much rage and so much hatred.

And when his eyes landed on Bruce, he simply saw nothing but evil. He slowly started walking towards him, his fists clenching and shaking terribly. Tear started rolling down his cheek while a splitting headache struck him. But he didn't care. He felt really hot and there was something moving inside of him that he couldn't understand. It was giving him so much power.

Bruce could see the anger in Antonio's eyes but he just stood still. "You know how much I love you. I did it for our love. He was only destroying our relationship and I needed to save it. Remember our plans Antonio? You were supposed to divorce him so that you and I could get married. Look at us now. We're married and we can forget about all this and move on. We can be happy. Remember that we do crazy things when we're in love, right?"

Antonio stood right in front of Bruce, staring into his ugly face.

"I love you so much, baby."

Bruce made the mistake of touching Antonio's hand and the reaction he got wasn't what he had expected. The very moment Bruce touched Antonio's hand, Antonio groaned angrily and then raised his fist, directing it right at Bruce's face. Before Bruce even got the chance to see what Antonio was doing, he was hit on the nose so hard that the impulse itself sent him flying to the floor. Unfortunately for him, he fell right on a small glass table, hitting his head hard. The table broke and Bruce felt like something inside of him had broken.

He groaned and that was when he tasted it, his own blood filling his mouth. Bruce touched his nose softly and his hand instantly became bloody. Then there was a really sharp pain that he felt on his nose and realized that it was broken. He was bleeding like a mother fucker.

He tried to get up but the pain he felt was from out of this world. He groaned and covered his nose. But he was ripped from where he lay and gotten up. He just stared into Antonio's angry eyes as soon as he raised his head.

"Don't you ever call me that!" Antonio warned, gripping Bruce's neck furiously.

Bruce couldn't breathe. He started hitting on Antonio's hand but the more he hit, the stronger the grip got. He felt the pressure building in his head at a faster rate. Tears formed in his eyes as they became blood red. Veins popped up in his neck all the way to his head.

"I curse the day I met you and I regret ever having anything to do with you." He squeezed harder, enjoying the look of agony on Bruce's face. "You destroyed my life, my marriage and you caused the boy that I loved so much pain. I am gonna kill you. I will do the world a favor."

Bruce wanted to say something but he couldn't do anything. He started kicking his legs softly, trying to let himself loose but nothing was helping. He was bleeding... he was in so much pain and he was at the verge of death.