Rain Tales: The Heat Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well, I haven’t brushed my teeth yet, so we’re both not fresh,” I said, chuckling.

I dived into the dark patch, inhaling and enjoying the overnight musky odour. I licked at the swollen lips, and then turning my head sideways, opened my mouth wide and clamped down on the flesh of both lips.

“Oh, Sammy, what are you doing to me baby ... what am I letting you do ... what are we doing to each other?” she asked, worriedly.

I sucked on the pussy lips and the obstructing hair, and just as my mouth moved to the clit that was as impressive as her nipples I felt her licking my balls, while a hand between our bodies was jacking my cock earnestly. She had only made about a dozen licks and jerks on my sex parts, when her own body jerked violently and then began to shudder. She was cumming like crazy, her hips lashing upward and smashing her vulva against my face, and then she was slapping my ass wildly and shrieking as her legs made bicycle-pedaling moves in the air.

I rolled away onto the floor and then gripping her on the ribs, easily lifted her little, slim-thick body off the chair and up into the air. I held her there with her crotch in my face. I leaned forward and smack-kissed the bushy mound. She immediately wrapped her legs around my neck and gripped the back of my head as I walked with her, belly against my face to the back of the chair, where I lowered her. With her little plump ass on the chair back she clasped her hands around my neck and raised her legs, spreading them wide. I gripped her butt cheeks and moved my hips forward, lining up my cock against the bushy flesh hill.

She removed one hand from my neck and gripping my hard tool firmly, probed the folds of lip and centered my swollen little head between them.

“Oh gawd, ah can’t believe this really happening ... this must be a dream,” she cried out while making sure my tool was fitted in her entrance.

I pushed forward and she gasped loudly as a couple of inches of stout, hard, brown wood entered her private hole.

“You don’t believe this mom?” I asked, pushing again and sending more of me into her.

“No, no baby ... I don’t ... I know I’m going to wake up and everything will be alright,” she said, trying to convince herself.

I pushed another couple of inches into her tight hole.

“You still don’t believe?” I asked, breathing heavily.

“No, no, no ... unnnnnnnnh!

I pushed forward hard, sending all eight, stout inches into her little, chubby twat. I saw her face grimace and she bit into her top lip. I paused for a moment and then was moving back and forth with quick jabs.

“Don’t you ... don’t you?” I asked, panting as I slammed into her.

“No, yes, no ... yes, yes ... yesssss ... ooooooh ... shit!”

I stopped thrusting and stood still, buried to the hilt in her warm, contracting pussy, feeling her hairs mix with mine. I looked down into her wide open eyes that were staring at me in unbelievable amazement. She blushed heavily and gave me a weak smile with trembling lips, before looking away. Her resolve broke and she started sniffling, fat tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Is alright mommy ... I love you ... will always love you,” I assured her.

I leaned forward and licked the salty tears, as I began to move in her with a slow, deep and steady rhythm. Still sniffling, I barely heard her speak.

“Honey, dream or real, it nice ... ah like it ... ah like what yuh doing to me.”

She used one hand to wipe away the tears, looking at me with new-found bravery in her eyes and an appreciative smile on her face as she bit lightly into a full bottom lip. Her hips moved in collusion with mine to bring pleasure to us both, despite awareness of the wrongdoing in progress.

“Yuh pussy feel good mommy,” I said, gleefully.

“Well tek it baby ... make it yuh own private property to do whateva yuh want with ... whenevah yuh want ... fuck it honey, fuck it ... is yours.”

I arched my back and took a long nipple in my mouth as I began firing away while she made prolonged, hissing sounds as I jabbed her repeatedly.

“That’s my baby ... just like old times ... suck yuh mommy’s titties ... ooooooh ... it feels so nice, after such a long time,” she said, urging me on.

With her little, big ass perched on the chair back she dropped her legs to wrap them around my clenched butt and increased her hip movements, making quick, jerking thrusts, alternated with slow, grinding upward rolls. I matched her for a while then just stood still, allowing her to do her thing with hips and pussy. And she was obviously enjoying the ride for she was suddenly smiling all the while. It wasn’t long before she began panting heavily and suddenly with a drawn out howl piercing the silence of the room, was shaking like a windblown leaf.

I still hadn’t cum as yet, probably because of the alcohol. When her thrill had ended, I lifted her off the chair back, and with my hard cock still planted in her made my way up the stairs and into her bedroom. I climbed onto the bed with her and she released my neck and fell back onto the firm mattress on head and shoulders, her crotch locked to mine, ass on my thighs as I settled on bent knees, leaning back. I gripped the fleshy hips and proceeded to pump the satisfied, but still game, mature pussy. Looked down at the wet, wooly mat and the slimy stuff, a mixture of my cum, and her fluid, foaming at the sides of her pussy lips, which my big tool was pressing in and pulling out with each stroke.

I reached down and twirled a stiff clit between thumb and forefinger, and she bucked furiously. I admired the tiny tits and their long nipples as they shook on her sweat drenched chest. Suddenly she sprung up and wrapped her arms around my neck as I encircled her wet back. She rode me urgently and I removed one of my hands from around her back and poked a middle finger into her mouth. She sucked on it, and as if knowing well my intended, next move, lathered it well with thick saliva. I brought the hand around and finding my way into her ass crack, I pressed the finger against the entrance and pressed in slightly, sending about one inch into her.

I left the finger there and as she rode me she was, with her own movements, fucking her ass with my finger. I eventually let it slide to the knuckle and felt it move back and forth in the tight hole a she quick fucked the bigger member. She found my mouth with hers and we kissed passionately until I felt the pressure in my loins build up to a point of no return. She sensed it and unleashed a series of rapid jerks while verbally coaxing me.

“Come on baby ... cum ... cum fuh mama ... put yuh waters in me.”

She leaned far back, her long nips pointing up, still jerking her hips, as I blasted into her. She wailed as if she were the one cumming, and coming back forward, gripped my sides and ground down hard on my spurting cock, encircled by clinging, messy lips. I was flabbergasted when through the dizzying buzz in my head I heard her say:

“Give mommy a baby, darling ... make mih belly big with yuh child.”

She poked her tongue into my ear as if to lock in those crazy words, sending my nerves into a renewed frenzy. We remained welded together for a while, me still on my knees, my still fairly erect cock being continuously gripped and massaged by her pussy walls. I lowered her to her back and remained stretched out on top of and between her thighs, as her teeth nibbled on my shoulder and she adeptly engaged my cock with her vaginal muscles, coaxing me back to full firmness. She gave a sudden upward thrust and said:

“Fuck mih hard Sammy baby.”

I slammed into her as hard as I could and she cried out.

“Yes, yes, more.”

I gave her more, pounding so hard, she slid along the mattress until her head was banging against the, fortunately, cushioned bedrest. She drew her legs back to her chest, utilizing her gymnast skills and bringing them to the side of her head. I pulled her back a little and she had room to stretch the legs straight out and rest her toes on the bed.

“Pin mih down, baby ... pin mommy pussy down to de bed and fuck it till it tired ... ooooooh!” she begged.

She made little grunting sounds as she valiantly accommodated my banging cock in her tight pussy. She had asked for more -- I obliged -- and she was taking it like a champion. I arched my back and once again latched my mouth onto a tiny milk bud and suckled hungrily as I I raised and lowered my hips violently, hearing her body being smacked loudly.

“A year from now you should be drawing milk from that mih baby ... you and yuh son or daughter.”

And as if those seriously uttered, mad words had tickled her tremendously and triggered something in her she screamed out loud and was once again cumming.

“Oh, mih fucking gawd ... oooooooooh ... owwww!” she cried out.

She stretched her hands wide and gripped the sheet tightly as she snarled like a wounded and cornered jungle feline and convulsed. When she was done I remained still inside her, dripping sweat.

“Did you mean that about the baby?” I asked

“I don’t know ... it just seemed like the thing to say ... I not sure ... but who knows, it’s possible ... I’m not too old ... keep shooting sperm in me and we’ll see ...we’ll see.”

I found myself thinking that nobody looking at mom would imagine her to be so crazily sexy and freaky. I turned her over and she quickly got onto hands and knees and I shoved my big dick into her and gave her fluffy ass a few hard smacks with my palms. She bucked and began rolling her lovely hips, urging me to keep smacking her now, reddened and finger branded ass cheeks. I gave her what she asked for. She was hissing loudly and continuously and bucking like a filly being broken

“Oh fuck, Sammy, this shit is so fucking sweet ... I hope yuh never stop giving this to me ... even when ah old and grey, I want you to be doing this to me ... promise me baby ... promise you will always fuck yuh mommy,” she said, seriously, and in a pleading voice.

“I promise, mommy, I’m yours forever.”

I leaned back and looked down at her jiggling ass as I slammed against it, thinking that sometime soon I was going to try for the puckered hole. I had a feeling she’d be game, judging from how easily she’d accepted the finger up it. The thought excited me and I quickened my strides, nerves set on reaching the finish line. It took me about another five minutes before I shot into her, but before that, following an urge, I lathered my forefinger with spit and sent it to the base in her ass simultaneously as I rammed my shooting stick so hard into her that she squealed and fell flat on her face.

“I think that feels like a baby, honey,” she said chuckling.

She clenched her ass as I poured my hot, young, fertile seed into her hungry flesh pot. When I was finished, she turned her body around, causing me to slip out. She turned and looked at my cock with amazed eyes and began stroking it gently, a satisfied smile playing on her flushed face.

.


12