Raining On Sunday

Story Info
What alternative is there when it's pouring rain?
3.3k words
4.69
38k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MugsyB
MugsyB
2,722 Followers

This is a very short story inspired by a Keith Urban song. It's not an "Ice" story but I hope you like it anyway.
Take care and happy reading!
M. ;)

********

He was the first one to wake up on Sunday morning. I felt the bed move and bounce as he got up but didn't wake up enough to really register it. I stayed in that lovely fog of half-sleep, half-dreaming where I was spending money in a Coach store like I'd just won the lottery. I didn't hear or feel Christian get back into bed but when he stroked a hand from my hip to my shoulder, I shivered.

I felt his warm breath a second before he brushed his lips over my skin. That's when my dream changed from the shopping spree in Coach to a luxurious hotel room and an enormous, soft bed. As always, when I dreamt of Christian, the edges faded to a blurred frame and all I saw was his face, his beautiful brown eyes, and his full and sexy smile.

When he kissed me in the dream, I felt the warmth of his lips on mine for real. My eyes fluttered open as his warm breath moved over my cheek.

"Mmm, good morning, angel," he whispered and pressed a kiss to my cheek, close to my ear.

"Good morning." I let out a sigh as he traced his tongue along the outline of my ear. I so loved it when he woke me up like this.

He continued to press light, warm kisses to my ear for a long moment before trailing his lips down the side of my throat. I made an approving sound and turned my chin so he had more access to my neck. He let out a soft laugh and lifted his head to look in my eyes.

"Did I wake you?"

I narrowed my eyes and smirked. "You know you did. I was having a fantastic dream too."

"Oh really? Another one with that hockey player dude you like?"

I shook my head as I lifted my hands to run them up and down his biceps. He had me framed in his arms, with his elbows resting on the pillow on either side of my head. I loved the feeling of his warm chest resting over mine, his leg pinning my thighs to the bed, his naked body heating me all over.

"I was in Coach."

He gasped and drew back. I laughed at his mock-scandalized expression. "Good God! I'm so sorry, Maggie. Go back to sleep right now. Here..." He gathered me into his arms and started rocking me. "I'll sing you to sleep. Oh, the weather outside is frightful–"

"No carols!" I pushed on his chest and tried to get out of his grasp. Of course, he was way too strong and kept rocking me, humming Let it Snow in my ear. "Christmas was months ago."

"...If we've no place to go..."

"Stop!" I shrieked with laughter when he dropped his head and started humming with his mouth pressed to my collarbone.

Then I remembered my plans for the day and jerked away from him. He let me go this time and watched with a curious expression as I scrambled out of bed. I hurried to the window and whipped open one side of the curtains.

"No!" I dropped my forehead to the glass with a dull thud.

"Baby, don't do that."

I heard the bedcovers rustling as Christian got out of bed. He came up behind me at the window and wrapped his arms around my waist. His fingers teased the line of skin on my stomach revealed between my underwear and tank top.

"It's just a little bit of rain."

Even as he said it, the sky split with a brilliant slash of lightning. It was almost the only illumination outside. The sky was slate grey with storm clouds and I couldn't even make out the back gate through the downpour.

"Just a little bit of rain," I echoed dully. "I had plans for us today."

"I know you did."

I turned my head to look up at him. He smiled into my eyes and leaned close to rest his chin on my shoulder. "You know? I was going to surprise you."

"I know you'd planned something outside."

I looked back out the window and cursed at the sky. "Yeah. So much for that."

We fell silent for a minute, watching the rain together. The past few weeks had been a little crazy for both of us. Who was I kidding? It had been crazy for months now. Starting with family birthdays in August and September, work obligations from October all the way up to the New Year, and for the past several weeks, we'd been dealing with extra workload at both our jobs. Today was the first day in almost a month that we both had off from work.

I'd planned and packed a picnic lunch for us. Even with the early spring chill in the air, I had planned to take Christian to a nearby park with some pretty walkways around a pond. After that, I'd made reservations at his favourite restaurant and earlier this week, I'd snuck away on a lunch break to buy some new lingerie to surprise him.

And it was raining!

I let out another heartfelt sigh that even Christian's warm embrace couldn't quite stifle.

"Chin up, angel." He turned his face to my hair and blew a soft breath against my neck. "We can still spend the day together."

"Yeah."

He laughed and I could feel the vibration in his chest against my back. "Don't sound so excited at the prospect."

I turned and put my arms around his shoulders. I buried my face against his neck and inhaled. He held me snug against him, dropping light kisses on my hair and forehead.

"You know I love spending time with you, baby. Any time." I smiled as he pressed a gentle kiss to my temple. "But I wanted us to go out and have a good time today. Who knows when we'll get another day like this together."

He pulled back so he could take my face in his hands. I gave him a weak smile and wrapped my fingers around his wrists.

"You're right about that, sweetheart."

We stared into each other's eyes for a long moment, communicating so much without saying a word.

God, I did love this man.

At length, he kissed me on the mouth, teasing me for a split second with his tongue before moving away.

"Get back into bed." He punctuated this order with a half-hearted swat to my behind.

I giggled at the gesture but did as he asked, climbing back into bed. He leaned over me, pulling the covers up to my chest. He kissed me again, longer this time, with a little more tongue. I sighed and reached for him.

He broke the kiss and moved out of my reach. I pouted at him while he chuckled and backed away. He picked up the pants he'd discarded last night after dinner and pulled them on.

"Don't move." He pointed a finger at me as he walked to the door. "I'll be back."

I watched him go, a smile on my face. After he disappeared out the doorway, I turned on my side and nestled further under the covers. My eyes landed on the window and I scowled.

"Stupid rain." It could have rained all damn week, but noooo. It had to rain on the one day I had made special plans with the love of my life. "Stupid rain!" I said with more force and closed my eyes to block out the sight.

I must have drifted off again because the next thing I knew, Christian was rubbing my shoulder, waking me up.

"Wakey, wakey, angel."

I blinked my eyes open and smiled as I stretched. "I'm awake."

"Good. Now you have to get up."

"Get up?" I laughed. "You told me to stay in bed!"

"You don't have to go far. I promise." He grasped my hand and tugged. "Come on, up and at 'em."

I grumbled and sagged against the bed until he reached down to tickle me. I laughed and wriggled out of the covers to stand next to him. He led me to the foot of the bed and pointed at the floor.

"Oh, Christian!" I gaped at the sight.

He'd laid a green blanket on the floor along with several pillows. On one corner of the blanket was a picnic basket - the basket I'd packed the night before and hid in the basement - thinking he wouldn't find it here. It was open and there were two plates set out with all the food I'd prepared on them. Two tall glasses of orange juice rested beside the plates and there was a vase between them.

"Is that...a celery stalk?" I pointed at the vegetable sticking out of the vase.

"Yes, it is." He tugged my hand as he knelt on the blanket.

I crouched beside him and then settled on the blanket with my legs crossed in front of me. I picked up the slender vase and pretended to sniff the leafy top of the celery stalk. "Mmm. Such a nice scent."

"Give me that." Christian snatched the vase back while I laughed. "I couldn't find a flower and I wasn't about to leave the house in this weather. So, I improvised." He set the vase back in its place and gestured at the spread. "What do you think? It's not quite the picnic you'd planned but I'm fine with this."

"This is amazing." I reached for his hand. "You're amazing. I love you, Christian."

His expression softened, just like it always did when I said those words. He leaned close and slipped his hand behind my head. "I love you too, my angel." And he kissed me, his lips soft and his breath warm.

After a few seconds, he sat back and brushed his fingertips over my cheek. "Eat up. We've got a full day ahead."

I grinned, wondering just what else he had planned for this rainy Sunday. I did as he suggested, reaching for one of the plates. There was fruit and a small dish of granola mixed with yogurt on my plate. I picked up the spoon and started in on the granola while Christian picked up the English muffin on his plate. He spread a generous amount of my aunt's homemade jam over it and took a big bite.

We didn't say much as we ate and I realized just how hungry I was after about three bites. I polished off my plate, including the English muffin that Christian kept trying to steal. After that, I fished out the bite-sized coffee cakes I'd made the week before. I traded kisses with Christian for the cakes and he teased me with the whipped cream he'd unearthed.

Somehow, in the midst of the laughter and taunting, I ended up sprawled in his lap, with whipped cream across my cheek. He had hold of my wrists against my chest and both of us were breathing hard from our playful struggling.

Christian's dark gaze slid from my eyes to my lips and along the line of cream on my skin. He leaned down and licked it off. I let my eyes close and shivered when he traced a swirling pattern on my cheek. As he continued to lick me clean, he released my wrists and slid his hands down my ribs. I moaned in appreciation. He knew exactly how sensitive my sides are and knew exactly how to use that to his advantage.

"Kiss me, Christian," I whispered when I knew he'd licked all the whipped cream from my cheek. I turned my face, seeking his lips with mine but he lifted his head and I opened my eyes to see him watching me.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured and kissed me once, the barest touch of his lips on mine.

I groaned in frustration and lifted a hand to hold his head. He sensed my rising urgency and gave in. I felt the heat rising from his body in waves and knew he was feeling the same thing.

Our lips met again. This time there was no softness, no teasing. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue inside. His hands pushed my top up and I arched my back as his palms caressed my hot skin. He lifted his head, breaking our kiss and jerked my top up over my breasts.

"Jesus, you're beautiful."

I let out a gasping laugh at his repeated endearment. He stroked his hands up over my ribs, grinning as I shivered at the touch. Then he held his hands to my breasts and rubbed his thumbs over my nipples. I bit my bottom lip when he pinched the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. He worked them over until they were taut and I could feel every stroke like an electric current straight to my core.

With a gentle move, he slid me from his lap and settled me on the blanket. Then he leaned over me, his breath hot on my cheek before he kissed me there. He kissed the corner of my mouth and moved on before I could turn my head and kiss him back. His lips slid across my cheek to my ear and he exhaled there, the hot breath sending a frisson of sensation throughout my entire body.

"I bet you're soaking wet now, aren't you?"

I shuddered at his deep tone.

"Answer me."

I looked up and met his gaze. "Yes, baby. I'm wet."

"Prove it."

Another shiver up my spine but I nodded and reached down with one hand. With his eyes holding mine, and his body pinning me down, I pressed my palm to my abdomen. I pushed my hand lower, beneath the elastic waist of my panties and my breath caught when I felt just how damp I'd made the fabric.

"Tell me how wet you are, angel."

I smiled and slipped my fingers between my wet folds. A gasp slipped from my mouth and I watched Christian's lips part. He licked his lips and then his hand was covering mine, pushing my panties down and out of the way. I wriggled, trying to help but accomplished nothing. His fingers tangled with mine and we started to stroke up and down together.

"Oh God." I arched when one of his fingers brushed over my clit. "That's it, right there."

"What? You like that?"

I nodded and pressed my head against the floor when he stroked me there again. I rocked my hips up and down in time to his prodding fingers. He stretched himself out on the floor next to me and started to kiss his way from my shoulder to my ear. He sucked on my ear lobe, exhaling warm breaths there and sending shivers through me. Then he licked his way down my neck and up the other side to my other ear. All the while, he stroked me below, building me up to such a frenzy, I couldn't see straight.

"You know what I want, angel."

The words were spoken against my ear and startled me. I jerked in his grasp and his fingers slipped lower, parting me and just teasing my core before sliding back up. I grabbed his arm and tried to drag his fingers down again. I wanted to feel him inside me, any part of him.

"Don't make me stop."

"No!" I all but cried out, my eyes flying open to meet his intense gaze. "No, please don't stop."

"You know what you need to do then."

I managed a nod and bit my lip when he tweaked my clit again.

"Do it, angel. I want you to come for me."

As always, his words, his hold, his loving attention undid me. I arched with a cry and came apart, just as he'd demanded. I hung on to his arm, my only anchor to reality as he caressed me through my climax. He kissed my lips, my cheek and licked the skin just below my ear. I wailed as the sensations went on and on, and why wouldn't they? He hadn't stopped touching me. Always, always he wrung me out until I couldn't take anymore.

This time, I felt him shifting beside me and in another moment, his fingers were gone from inside my panties. Instead, he yanked the fabric down on either side of my hips until he managed to tug them off. I tried to help but in my current boneless state, I was next to useless. Then he pushed his pants down just far enough that he freed himself.

With a giddy smile, I reached for him and we both sighed as my fingers closed around his erection.

"Don't tease me, angel, please." His voice is strained and I can tell he's worked himself into quite a state already.

"Then come here," I whispered.

He met my gaze and shifted to lie between my legs. We kissed as he nudged my thighs further apart. I felt the rigid length of him rub against my wet core and we both groaned. I reached down and pulled him close, putting him right where I wanted him. I parted my lips on a strangled sigh as he slid home.

"Jesus, Maggie," he groaned against my lips.

I made a noise of agreement and then he moved in me. It didn't take long for us to find a rhythm. Our bodies are so in tune that we know just what to do to take each other to the heights of pleasure. We've worked each other up so much this morning already that it doesn't take long before our breath starts to come in rapid bursts.

I twisted under his body and broke our kiss to let out a cry. He pressed open-mouthed kisses to my face and neck, sucking on that sweet spot just under my chin until I let out a shaky wail.

"That's it. I can feel you, angel."

I dug my fingers into his arms, holding on as he started to move faster. His thrusts became harder and he started to slide deeper. He whispered in my ear, telling me how he loved me and how good I felt around him. I thought I nodded in agreement but stars burst behind my eyelids and I arched off the floor in ecstasy.

"Yes!" he groaned and pumped his hips faster.

His pace remained hard and fast for a long moment as I rode the wave of my second orgasm. Then I felt him tense and he dropped his head to my shoulder with a shuddering moan as he came hard inside of me.

He kept moving for a minute and then settled against me with a sigh. I turned my head to kiss his neck and he shivered when I touched my lips to the sensitive skin. He lifted his head after another moment and kissed me back.

"I love you, Maggie."

I grinned and nodded. "I love you."

His grin matched mine and with a groan, he helped me to my feet. We tottered over to the bed and collapsed onto it in a tangle of sweaty and sated limbs. He pulled the covers up over us both and settled behind me as I laid on my side, facing the window again.

"It's still raining," he murmured and kissed my shoulder.

"So it is."

"You don't mind now?"

I shook my head and looked over my shoulder into Christian's soft brown eyes. "Not if it means I get to spend the entire day in bed with you."

He smiled. "All day? In bed?"

I nodded. "How about it?"

"I'm in."

I laughed and snuggled closer to him. I let out a sigh of pure contentment as his arms closed around me and fell asleep in seconds.

****

I pray that it's raining on Sunday
Stormin' like crazy
We'll hide under the covers all afternoon

MugsyB
MugsyB
2,722 Followers