Rana Zeid of Lebanon

Story Info
Somali student seduces widowed Lebanese gal in Ottawa.
1.5k words
6.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Ever since Rana Zeid moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, in 2008, from her hometown of Batroun, Northern Lebanon, life had been nothing but a roller coaster. First of all, her husband of fifteen years, Anwar Zeid, died a couple of years after the big move due to heart failure. The couple had no offspring, but Rana was left with a mountain of debt. In the decade that followed, Rana was forced to sell their nice townhouse in the suburb of Orleans, Ontario, and move to an apartment in Vanier.

Next to Rana's new apartment building was an old-fashioned pizzeria which had been abandoned after its owner, a nice old Italian gentleman, died under mysterious circumstances. Rana, a shrewd businesswoman who knew a great opportunity when she saw it, had major plans for the abandoned pizzeria. The way Rana saw it, it was a stroke of luck that she moved to an apartment next to the shoddy little pizzeria on Donald Street. That's when everything started to get really interesting...

In order to make ends meet, Rana Zeid had to pull herself by her bootstraps, for lack of a better term. She got a bank loan and started Rana's Bakery, a shop specializing in bread making, selling cakes, and traditional Lebanese dishes. To help her, Rana hired a couple of young Arab men, one of whom, Fahd, had a Somali buddy named Yassin who could come by the shop under the pretext of visiting him. It didn't take Rana long to figure out that Yassin was coming by the shop to flirt with her, rather than his frequently absentee buddy Fahd...

"Yassin, we've been over this, we can't be together, you should be with a young woman your own age, not an old woman like me," Rana Zeid said earnestly, fixing her wuthering gaze on the tall, handsome young Somali Muslim man standing before her. He'd come to the shop right before closing time, like the truly bothersome lout that he could be. The brother is handsome and smart but can't be made to listen to reason, Rana thought with a sigh.

"Rana, I told you before, the girls at my school, Carleton University, don't do anything for me, I brought you these flowers, may I come in?" Yassin Ali asked, protesting in the most charming manner ever. Rana shook her head, and he flashed her his most fearless smile while brandishing the roses he'd picked up at Scentimental Flowers on McArthur Avenue, on his way to her place. Rana considered the roses, and a faint smile crept into her face. After a brief hesitation, she took them.

"Alright, Yassin, you can come in for tea, but that's it," Rana said, and Yassin kept his face carefully neutral as he watched her close the bakery. Minutes later they went over to her place, and he followed her inside. Yassin was all smiles as he went into her place, and with good reason. Getting in is half the battle, Yassin thought with a lustful smirk.

Rana, the feisty, fifty-something Lebanese widow whom Yassin had a crush on for ages was looking really good these days. Today she'd greeted him at the bakery door wearing a long-sleeved flowery green shirt, a long Black dress, and her bare feet. For once her long Black hair, slightly streaked with gray, flowed freely on her shoulders instead of being tucked away under a Hijab. Lovely hair, Yassin thought.

"Hmm, Rana, I love what you've done with the place," Yassin said thoughtfully, and Rana shot him a look. Decked out in a hooded red sweatshirt with the Carleton Ravens logo on it, blue jeans and his trademark Black timberland boots, Yassin looked good. The twenty-year-old carried himself with the unique swagger of Somali men, specifically the ones born and raised in Canada. He wasn't arrogant, not by a long shot, but he had absolute confidence...

"Yassin, come, join me for tea," Rana said, beckoning for him to come closer, and Yassin finished kicking off his boots and, sans socks, he crossed the distance between them. Suddenly he was much closer, as in totally in Rana's personal space. So close that she could smell the Dollarama-issue axe deodorant body spray that he seemed to douse himself in day in and day out. Ah, the simply unmistakeable scent of eau de Yassin...

"Rana, you look lovely," Yassin said, and before Rana could reply, he took her hand and brought it to his lips. When Rana felt Yassin's lips touch her hand, a pleasant frisson coursed throughout her body. Rana smiled nervously at Yassin, and pressed her hand against his chest, silently urging him to back off. Yassin did not move forward or backward, but remained where he stood...

"Yassin, you're charming, but as I told you, we're from different worlds, we're of different ages, this could never work," Rana insisted, and she was still mumbling when Yassin silenced her by pressing his lips against hers. Rana at first resisted, then playfully grabbed Yassin's ass even as she kissed him back. The Somali stud had the nicest ass she'd seen on a man in quite some time...

"We are from different worlds, cutie, that's why this is so special," Yassin said, and Rana grinned. Next thing she knew, they were on her living room couch, hastily undressing before getting their freak on. Yassin feasted his eyes on Rana's voluptuous body which, like fine wine, seemed to get only better with time. Eagerly he caressed her, his hands roaming all over her curvaceous loveliness. He'd been yearning for her for some time...

"I'm insane for saying this, but I want you," Rana quipped, and Yassin nodded, then fastened his lips to her left breast, sucking on it while caressing the other. Sighing deeply, Rana lay there on the carpeted floor, relaxing and enjoying as Yassin did his thing. For one so young, the Somali stud definitely knew his way around the female body, a fact that thrilled Rana endlessly.

"Sweetness, you haven't felt nothing yet," Yassin promised, and then he spread Rana's thick thighs wide open, and inhaled her womanly scent. Without further ado, Yassin began kissing Rana's sex, sliding his tongue into her, teasing her clitoris while worming his fingers into her already wet pussy. Yassin was just getting started, and his magic tongue had Rana ready to climb up the walls...

"Oh yes, eat my ass," Rana squealed, as Yassin put her on all fours, spread her thick ass cheeks wide open and buried his tongue up her butt hole. Rana had been working and sweating all day in the bakery and hadn't showered since she left home that morning, so her butt had all that mixture of sweat and booty juice that tasted wonderful on Yassin's tongue. He couldn't get enough of her ass...

"Give me that fine ass," Yassin said, clapping Rana's big booty for good measure as he continued eating her asshole. Rana moaned softly and arched her back, fingering her wet pussy as Yassin buried his tongue deep in her backdoor. He was tasting her goodies when Rana squealed in delight, and her cunt began gushing hot girly cum all over his face. Yassin tasted her, and liked what he felt against his tongue. Rana was full of wonderful surprises...

"Fuck me," Rana demanded, and Yassin did just that, after properly lubricating her backdoor of course. Now, anal sex seems like a rushed, rough thing in the movies, but in real life, it requires prep and patience, and lots of lubrication. Rana and Yassin had plenty of all that, and when the magic moment came, Yassin gently eased his hard dick into Rana's well-lubricated hole. Slowly but surely, he got most of it in. Let the fun begin...

"You've got the most beautiful ass ever," Yassin said, mesmerized by Rana's big beautiful derriere, which she pressed against his groin, driving his hard dick deeper into her backdoor. The way Rana's ass undulated against him drove Yassin absolutely nuts, and he gripped her wide hips and thrust into her. Rana winced, then urged him to go harder, and Yassin was more than happy to oblige her.

"What we just did was haram, and dirty, but I can't get enough of you, Yassin, you're the devil," Rana Zeid said, laughing, as she lit a cigarette after showering and getting dressed. Yassin Ali, who doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, hates drugs but does literally everything else, smiled at Rana as he got dressed. The lady was glowing after their steamy, dirty sex, and he mentally patted himself on the back for that. They both got what they needed...

"You're my angel, Rana, and always will be," Yassin replied, and he gave Rana a hug and a kiss before departing. He had to get to work, to his overnight gig as a call center operator with MBNA Mastercard at their towers overlooking the Blair Shopping Center in Gloucester, Ontario. A long night spent minding the phones as people who abused their credit cards called with a litany of excuses. What a dreary, but well-paid, shift it would be. As Yassin thought of the tedium that awaited him, he thought of Rana...and smiled, for he knew he'd be back, hungry for more.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Finally Together Indian woman and black man finally get together.in Interracial Love
The Natural Order of Things White wife gets seduced by a black couple.in Interracial Love
Wife's First Black Cock First Threesome with Black Friend.in Interracial Love
A Night to Remember A late night rendezvous becomes something more.in Interracial Love
Natalie Meets Tim Mr. Kramer takes his former student, Natalie, to meet Tim.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories