Random Connections Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father Mcnamara felt himself born anew in this baptism of orgasmic fire, sweeping him onwards, upwards into a realm of bliss he never imagined.

"Oh yes...you naughty...wicked...girl...Drink my juice!" he sighed, stroking himself off, submerging himself completely in the sublime sensations. It sounded exactly like she was

swallowing a long draught down the line. The gulping, slobbering sounds rolled into his ear as he came and came again. The image of her soft, red lips drooling sticky streams of spunk brought a smile to his face and fresh ardour to his hand, stroking faster and faster, hips pumping again as he dreamt of thrusting into her throat as his orgasm peaked. "Suck me." he urged. "Suck my...my...cock!" he cried crudely, reaching the depths of depravity and the height of passion simultaneously. "That's it Ms Barton...drain my balls dry!"

When the woman heard him say that her heart skipped a beat, although the hand between her legs did not, too far gone in the fantasy of his cock fucking her like it was sliding in his hand, spurting the copious contents of his balls inside her soaking cunt. "Oh you horny bastard." She hissed, staring in awe at the spunk dripping off and still cumming through, the grill. She rubbed the mess of juices into her tits, stroking each nipple with slippery fingers, sucking it from her fingers as her other hand coaxed another ripple of pleasure from her clit. "Give me more."

Fantasy and reality seemed to merge for Father Mcnamara at this point. The line had gone dead just after he'd told her to drain his balls dry, but he couldn't deny what he'd just heard. His balls contracted again, launching a thin stream of juice from his sore knob that felt twice it's normal size in his hand. He looked down and was astonished to see a tongue poking through the grill, licking at the evidence of his indulgence with obvious pleasure. It wiggled lewdly at his phallus and he slapped it onto the wet surface, squeezing another drop out onto the tip with a sigh of utter satisfaction that became a groan of despair at what he'd done. "How will you ever forgive me..." He began to say, kneeling before the grill, now appearing like some sort of obscene Christmas decoration. "...MRS Barton!" he exclaimed.. Ms Barton's mother looked back at him with a sticky smile, licked her lips like the cat that had got all the cream she desired and said. "Well, I'll just have to think of something - won't I?" Her tongue caught a blob of dripping cum and savoured it, rolling it around her mouth as she stared meaningfully at his softening penis. "And you're right about my daughter, she is a very naughty girl. But not in the way you think."

And her mother began to tell the astonished priest about a certain type of video she'd found in her daughters bedroom that morning...

12