Random Connections Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?"

"Because you got to see what's happening now."

Alison shuffled around, keeping the bottle pinned between her legs. "Oh yes!" She breathed, watching the screen. "Are you going to do me like that sometime babe?"

"You'll see." Elaine said tartly, pulling a slender tube of plastic from its hiding place. She'd found her mother's vibrator, after much searching, and had decided to borrow it to surprise Ali. "Now get on your knees for me." She purred, moving stealthily behind her.

Alison did so, grunting with the effort as it forced the bottle deeper.

"That's good." Elaine said squatting behind her, running the vibe between her plump thighs. "Get on all fours for me now."

Again, Alison complied, whimpering in anticipation. "Fuck me gently." She begged, anxiously glancing over her shoulder.

"Don't you trust me?" Elaine asked, patting her buttocks gently.

"Of course." She replied. Alison couldn't love her so much without trusting her implicitly.

"You don't sound very sure." Elaine teased, lightly slapping her cheeks.

"I am, I am!"

"Who's ass is this?" She demanded, smacking it firmly.

Alison loved the way she said that instead of arse, so much sexier. "It's all yours darling." She sighed, wriggling it for her lovers benefit, arching her back to offer herself.

"That's right babe, it's all mine." Elaine gloated, digging the nails of one hand into Ali's soft flesh while the other slid the vibe briefly inside her slick cunt, ran it through her thick bush before tickling her nipples on its way into her mouth. She sucked on it thoughtfully while stroking Ali's ass, caressing them lovingly in turn with both hands, pressing her thumb gently onto her puckered hole while taking hold of the bottle to ease it further inside until her cunt bulged around the neck of the bottle. The sight made her clit itch for attention but she resisted the urge to scratch it, contenting herself by squeezing her thighs together as she leaned forward, pushing the bottle in and out slowly, bringing the tip of the vibe closer to her juicy asshole. Her breasts swung over her ass and she decided to tease her a little more, rubbing the tips of her nipples along Ali's crack, pressing one into her horny little hole. The sensation made her even hotter, drooling on the vibe she leaned in closer, closer, her tits swinging free to slap Ali's thighs as it dripped on her asshole. Alison gasped in surprise as it unerringly split her ring, penetrating easily. She whooped with pleasure as Eli's lips smacked onto her flesh, a quick twist of her mouth bringing the toy to life, buzzing merrily inside her wriggling ass. "Oh my God!" She wailed, spreading her arms wide across the floor in supplication. "OhGod-OhGod-OhGod!" The sensation filling her body was beyond compare with anything she'd previously experienced, bringing such pleasure as to be almost unbearable. Elaine bowed down, slowly stuffing the vibe inside Ali's tight hole, feeling her teeth rattle as she held onto it tightly, both hands holding the bottle deep to collect the juices from Ali's sweet cunt, gradually increasing the speed and depth of penetration in both holes until her jaw ached. She took one hand from the bottle and held the vibe in place as she rested a moment, savouring the intoxicating aroma of lust pervading the room.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Alison squealed, drumming her feet on the floor as a toe curling rush of excitement ignited every neuron in her sex crazed mind. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" She pounded the floor with her fists, beating the rhythm of her hearts desire for love.

Elaine smiled and twisted the vibe, increasing the speed incrementally, plunging it into her ass. She glanced at the screen, blowing a kiss at the entwined bodies quivering in bliss, wishing her clit was as big as the strap-on so she could fuck Ali properly herself. The thought made her own lust flow hotter. She rubbed her thighs together harder, appearing to do a little dance of celebration at making her lover feel so good, bowing down once more to hold the vibe steady with her teeth, using her free hand to reach under and rub Ali's horny clit.

"FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!" Alison screamed, absorbing herself into a mind bubbling orgasm as she felt Eli's fingers rolling her clit into a ball of fire that exploded with a hot burst into the bottle.

"FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK MMMEEEEEE!" She screamed again as she came with a bang, shaking her to the core as a thick stream of cum poured, literally, from her cunt, anointing them with love juices. Her body collapsed into a twitching heap of flesh on the floor in the intensity, pulling the vibe free from her ass. The bottle popped loose under the pressure and Elaine gasped in wonder at the immense squirt of cum splashing over her tits, then cursed as it rained all over the floor between her legs. Swiftly she clamped her mouth onto the wellspring of hot juices, burying her face into the crack of her ass, still frigging her clit as she came.

'Now i know why the French call it: La petit mort'. Alison thought as she passed out in an excess of ecstasy.

Elaine lifted her head as the immense flow subsided, looked at Ali and smiled. Then she saw the mess, frowned, stood up shakily and made her way into the kitchen for a clean cloth. Her stomach growled as though sensing the proximity of food and she opened the fridge door, shivering slightly as the cold air washed over her hot skin. A leg of chicken, leftover from Sunday lunch, was a quick way to quell the hunger pangs and the cucumber gave her another idea. She took both, picked up a cloth from the draining board and made her way back, whistling happily between her teeth. Her tune soon changed at seeing who had joined their little party.

Elaine's mother stared speechlessly at the scene of iniquity on her living room floor and on the TV, shaking her head slowly. "What...?" She began to say and stopped, unable to take it all in at once.

"Hey mom you're home early!" Elaine said breezing into the room as she decided to brazen her way out of this.

The look on her mothers face told her it wasn't going to be easy.

12