Random Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head and answered agreeably: "Well hot damn, I guess I won't do that then, even if they might turn someone on and stuff."

"This is not a joke, Decker." Vance looked me with her angry and cold blue eyes. "The next Shakespeare could just now be writing weird fetish porn for a web site and he could get bad influences from hacks like you, as we all know."

"You aren't supposed to end sentences with prepositions either, agent." I grinned at her.

"That was spoken language, pencil neck!" Vance stared at me furiously with her piercing ice-eyes.

"I kind of like the sounds," Garcia yelped from the background. "Like right now, when you shot your load in her mouth, it would have sounded really slimy and gross in writing if -"

"Garciaa..!" Vance raised her voice.

"Sorry, boss," Garcia sheepishly silenced herself.

"You could also swallow it immediately instead of sloshing it around in your mouth for ages and gurgling like that," Kensington added, but she started checking her nails when Vance glared at her.

I assessed the situation and then spoke: "Well, you came to blow me, and you two already did," I nodded towards Kensington and Vance. "So I guess it's Garcia's turn." Her eyes widened adorably. "Just let me recuperate for a little while."

"Don't worry," Kensington spoke softly and caressed Garcia's shoulder. "He can't have that much left at this point."

"Yes, real people obviously can't really ejaculate as much as they do in his stupid stories," Vance said knowingly and directed a disapproving cool glance at my direction. She still seemed to be having some problems and she looked she was constantly trying not to gag.

"You two can help by licking my balls," I said, pointing at Kensington and Vance.

Kensington immediately moved to position and gave them a warm kiss. Vance joined in, and both girls brought their pink and wet tongues to play, lapping and slurping my hairy testicles and each other.

Kensington's hands were wandering, they were fondling her boss's breasts and erect nipples. Vance wasn't as shy as Garcia and she was a strict professional even if girls were not really her thing, so she responded in the same manner.

I gathered a fistful of tickling black curls in my hands and held onto them for support as Garcia looked up at me with her huge dark eyes and her thick rose-red lips slowly opened and let me slide inside.

Kensington was a complete and unashamed whore who could suck chrome off a tailpipe, and Vance had simply trained herself to be very good despite her apprehension, but Garcia was just a natural and charming sex goddess.

"I think I love you right now, Garcia," I softly whispered, looking into her eyes as she sucked.

I felt the tongues of the other two accelerate their motions, as if out of jealousy, so I reached to caress their hair with my hands to show that I cared about them too.

Garcia's big, innocent eyes kept staring at me as her tongue and lips made suckled instinctively in ways which made me feel warm inside.

Her full lips slurped and slid along my rock-hard erection until I had to say to the other two agents: "Garcia can handle this on her own just fine. You two can find something else to do for a while."

Vance and Kensington actually seemed to be happy about their compatriot's performance. They moved their mouths away from my balls to Garcia's breasts. Her areolas were large and dark, and the nipples were now tall and erect. Vance slowly opened her pink lips and latched them on the left one. Kensington twirled her tongue around the right nipple a couple of times, making Garcia whelp. Then she too started peacefully suckling on Garcia's nipple with her rose-red lips.

The feeling caused by this made Garcia's long lashes flutter, but then her eyes turned back to me and our gazes locked lovingly together.

I felt the weight of her glorious locks, letting my fingers slide into them and through them. The curls tickled and they smelled of orchids.

Garcia's big eyes blinked. Her lips were pouty and puckered around the thickness of the shaft, and her cheeks hollowed as she slurped.

I could only caress her curls and softly whisper: "I can't take much more. Please hold my balls, my love."

Garcia did as told and took my hairy, warm testicles gently in her hand. Her eyes widened when she could feel them tightening.

"Oh yes," I whispered and found a stronger grip from her dark curls. "Oh God, yes..."

I looked into Garcia's big scared eyes as my balls tightened all the way, and then I suddenly shouted and unloaded into her mouth. She sounded apprehensive, but I held on to two fistfuls of curls and forced her head down. Sperm shooting into her throat made her gurgle and her cheeks were bulging, but she winced and swallowed.

She had to repeat it many, many times, and her mouth was still full when I let her raise her head and pull away.

The other two kissed Garcia's beautiful nipples and breasts a few more times and then got up to assess the situation.

"Oh damn, I think Garcia won the bet for sure..." Kensington sounded disappointed and she crossed her arms under her perky freckled breasts.

Garcia tried to talk encouragingly back to her: "Bub yu helbed -"

"Swallow it all first, stupid girl!" Kensington said, slapping Garcia in the back, which caused her to make a discomfortable choking and gulping sound.

Vance officially acknowledged her performance: "You won, congratulations! You get to go to the Deep Throat Training Camp, Agent Garcia."

Garcia stared at the other two with wide eyes. "Was it named after Mark Felt? I sure hope so..." she asked.

The other two rolled their eyes.

"What would you think?" Kensington asked a rhetorical question.

"Oh, gee..." Garcia looked at the floor.

"It is a great chance for promotion, Garcia," Vance said to her. "Just make sure you do your best. I expect nothing less. I believe this year's guest instructor will be Rocco Siffredi."

"Oh man..." Garcia bit her lip and looked like a sad puppy.

I wanted to give her something else to think about, so I said to her boss: "I promised to nail you, Vance, don't forget that. You two can't just be watching, either." I moved my had to Garcia's neck, brushed her incredible curls, and suggested: "You will sit on Kensington's face." Her back straightened nervously.

Kensington fluttered her lashes at Garcia. Her whisper was like silk as she gently wrapped her arm around Garcia's neck: "The boss might not like girls, but I sure do. I've been waiting for this moment, Agent Garcia. I'll be gentle. Sort of."

"Is there anybody you actually don't like?" Garcia said, the corner of her mouth twitching nervously as she looked back at the sultry seductress with her sad puppy eyes. She had no doubt seen her partner in action numerous times before.

"I haven't met anyone yet, but I keep trying to," Kensington said.

Garcia on the other hand said: "Mmph!" as Kensington kissed her and slid her slimy tongue down her throat as a preliminary sign of her skills.

I touched Vance's buttock and said: "Vance will get a second chance to get dip her tongue deep in somewhere warm again as well. Do I need to say where, Kensington, or can you guess?"

"Oh yeah," Kensington sighed and made kissy lips at her boss, who seemed significantly less enthusiastic about the face. She was directing venomous ice-blue glances at my direction again.

"You'd better make me come, Decker," Vance said sternly.

"I'll do my best. Make sure you will too, it will certainly help us all."

We moved to the floor after I had tossed away some clothes and other assorted junk which was taking up valuable space.

Kensington was the most eager as usual, so she laid down and opened her long legs wide. She gave Vance a sexy look and spoke with a husky voice: "Come on, boss. I'm ready."

"You don't give the orders around here," Vance said and shook her head.

"Why is that, by the way, boss?" Garcia interrupted and received an angry look from the blonde. "I mean she has been with the agency longer and..." Her voice trailed off as she noticed Vance glaring at her.

Vance offered an explanation: "If you must know, Agent Kensington has been blacklisted for promotions. She is useful, but she is a bit too much into all this, so she often tends to forget the actual mission."

"Right now your mission is to ram that pretty pink tongue of yours as deep into my warm pussy as it goes. Isn't that right, Decker?" Kensington made rude suggestive motions with her tongue as she spoke.

Garcia sounded puzzled again: "Why is he giving the orders then? Hey boss, didn't you say right in the beginning he couldn't. Why are we doing whatever he says?"

I smiled at the voluptuous beauty and answered logically: "Because I'm the author. Now, get going!"

"Hmph!" Vance tossed her head angrily, she still went down and kneeled between Kensington's thighs.

Kensington flashed a knowing smile at me and then looked at Garcia and whispered huskily: "Come here, my darling."

Garcia bit her lip and glanced first at Vance and then at me. I smiled and Vance frowned, but neither said anything. Garcia cast down her eyes and lowered her legs on either side of Kensington's head and then brought her thick dark bush on the redhead's freckled face. Kensington's tongue came out eagerly to meet it, and soon wet sounds of attempted penetration could be heard.

Vance looked at the two of them thoughtfully. Garcia's hips soon started moving instinctively. I knew why, having felt what Kensington could do with her tongue.

I touched the blonde agent's tight ass and whispered into her ear: "Face down and ass up, beautiful." I pointed between Kensington's wide open, long, freckled legs.

Vance looked at me with ice cold eyes and issued a challenge: "Hard and deep, Decker. I'm not used to pencil necks like you. Make this worthwhile." Then she went down on all fours and bent down to kiss Kensington's cute ginger pussy. After a few more tender kisses she slid her tongue in and her blonde head started bobbing between the redhead's thighs.

Kensington seemed to be surprised about her boss's skills. Her hips moved and she made a little whimper. Vance certainly could get things done when she set her mind into it. I could understand why she was the leader.

Speaking of cute pussies, Vance's tight little ass was up and it was swaying and moving along with the motions of her head. I moved behind her and penetrated her slowly. She was just as tight as I had anticipated, but a hell of a lot warmer.

I took her like she had wanted me to. I held her hips firmly and rammed against her with hard thrusts. She was so tight it took several attempts to drive the whole length in, but the feeling it caused to her was so tender it caused a chain reaction with the other girls. Kensington's thighs twitched and she shivered around Vance's tongue. Garcia threw her head up and whimpered, causing a rain of curls to fall down her back.

I pulled almost all the way out of Vance and then thrust hard back in, feeling her tight and shivering warmth open around me again and again.

Garcia had complained earlier how hard it had been for her to come with a girl, but she wasn't having any problems like that with Kensington. The redhead had that certain kind of a talent. Garcia was whimpering and running her fingers through her own curls, making them cascade down her back again as her thighs twitched and jerked around the redhead's freckled face.

Kensington herself was a bit of a nymphomaniac, in case you hadn't noticed, so she was getting off quite easily when her boss's tongue did its work. The redhead's hips and thighs were constantly jerking, and I think Vance got some unpleasant squirts into her mouth this time as well, judging by the sounds she was making.

Even the ice queen herself started feeling quite warm and yielding now. I guess she actually liked normal sex, unlike some internet wankers. Although normal was a relative term in this case, seeing as her tongue was currently nose deep in another woman's vagina.

Kensington's freckled thighs jerked again beside the blonde's face. That in turn caused her tongue to do something which made ripples to go through Garcia's shapely ass.

They were ready, and so was I. My testicles were tight and Vance's pussy was all too warm and pink for this to last much longer.

Between rapid thrusts I managed to groan: "Here it comes now, baby doll."

I audibly fired a powerful spurt deep into the blonde agent's welcoming womb. Her hips jerked in response, and I could feel her warm orgasmic shivers around me as I grabbed her ass and thrust deep with the rhythm of every ejaculation.

It became a four-way simultaneous orgasm as Kensington and Garcia came with us. Garcia moaned and gripped Kensington's red hair, pulling her closer to her hairy muff. Her whole body shuddered and black curls flew everywhere.

Vance's tongue was moving inside Kensington along with my thrusts, and judging from the wet sounds she was sliding it rapidly in and out. The redhead's thighs constantly shuddered, and when I finally pulled out Vance was still so emotional she could not stop kissing Kensington's pulsating vagina.

Afterwards Garcia had a pleasant blush on her face. She had pressed her cheek against Kensington's freckled bosom, cuddling close to her. Kensington was running her fingers through Garcia's curls, and Garcia was looking at her adoringly. I guess she wasn't so scared about girls anymore.

"You are amazing, Agent Kensington," Garcia sighed.

"That's what they say," Kensington confirmed the statement and winked. "But remember it was you who made him come the hardest. You show promise, puppy." She bent down and gave Garcia a tender kiss on the lips.

I was sharing a last loving moment with Vance myself. We were cuddling close too, her head was on my shoulder and I was caressing her ass as she was sitting on my lap. I had only a little left, but we both know it belonged inside her, so she was riding me gently and slowly.

Garcia's kisses started traveling down Kensington's freckled and shapely body, and soon they moved to the sixty-nine position. The kisses certainly didn't stop then.

When I finally came again, I grasped Vance's ass tightly, and moaned: "I love you, baby!" I shot everything from my tightening balls into her warm and shivering form.

Vance gently kissed my cheek. I could only whisper sadly in her ear: "That was all, darling."

She rubbed her nose against mine and said: "Thank you, Decker." Then she kissed me tenderly on the lips. Luckily I felt more of Kensington's strawberry taste than that of my own jizz at this point.

"I'm sorry I called you a bitch earlier," I apologized, looking into her deep blue eyes.

"I've been called worse, Decker."

"I just wanted to say I don't think you are one, anymore."

"You will in the morning. It's in my job description," Vance grinned.

Then we cuddled together. Kensington and Garcia joined in, pressing their soft forms against me as well as each other, and we slept peacefully...

I was totally passed out during the whole night, having spent all the energy I'd had. In the morning I was woken by three pairs of soft, moist lips kissing my erection and testicles.

"I guess it wasn't all a dream, then," I concluded, seeing the three agent girls' big eyes staring at me as they kissed and licked.

"Are you sure? Maybe you just didn't wake up quite yet," Kensington said and winked at me.

I didn't answer, since I didn't want to know the answer. Instead I got up on my knees and told the three pretties: "Get close together and stick your tongues out."

Kensington licked her lips enthusiastically. Vance now seemed a bit cold again, she looked emotionless and kept her eyes closed. Garcia was shyly blinking her long lashes as she looked up at me with her huge eyes. She flinched and quickly closed them, though, when the first spurt of sperm shot across her face and hung off her black curls as droplets of slimy white goo.

My semen exploded all over their tongues, faces, hair, eyelashes and everything. I guess a night's rest had been quite rejuvenating. Streams of jizz ran down Garcia's rounded tits and Kensington's freckled ones, even hanging off her perky nipples. Vance had caught most on her face, since she had been directly in front of me. She seemed to be a bit pouty about it.

"Don't... do that!" Vance hissed when Kensington started licking the sperm off her face.

"I'm going to take a shower. Unfortunately it isn't big enough for all of us. So you might just as well let her do that to save time," I said and went to the bathroom.

I don't know if Vance let herself be licked clean or used something else, but she seemed to have gotten most of the goo off her face when I came back.

"Take a look at this while I shower," she said and handed me a card.

I watched Kensington licking jizz of Garcia. She wasn't complaining unlike her boss had. When I managed to get my eyes off this spectacle for a moment, I looked at the card.

It said:

"M.I.A. - Metafictional Investigation Agency.

Department of Crimes against Art, Subdivision of Internet Pornography.

Special Agent Vance, Quality Control".

Her first name wasn't even on the card.

I waited for Vance to come out of the shower so the other two girls could have their turn. They went in together even though it was a bit tight in there for two people.

I looked at the blonde as she was toweling her pixie hair and mentioned: "Um, Vance... You never actually told me how this was supposed to help me write better."

Vance flashed a little mysterious smile at me and then said: "I thought an intelligent man such as yourself would understand it, Decker."

I looked puzzled, so she sighed and continued: "If you don't start to write better, we aren't going to come back next month." Then she turned and shouted towards the shower: "Hurry up you two, we can't hang around here all day!" She glanced disapprovingly at my furnishings and added: "Not that we would, even if we could."

She was obviously back in ice queen mode again, just like she had warned last night.

Kensington and Garcia appeared from the shower, holding each other's hands. They had managed to find towels somewhere too. I think I owned the entirety of four. Well, at least those would smell nice for a while.

I sat down and watched the girls get dressed in their business suits and shook my head.

"This was really weird," I muttered.

Vance turned at me, pointed at the card she had given me and said: "Remember, we will be watching you, Decker. And like I said, we won't be coming next month if the quality of your writing doesn't improve drastically and quickly."

I was about to say something more, but Vance turned away from me and faced the other two agents. She gave them a strict order: "Team out!"

They left just as quickly and discreetly as they had arrived, and I could only sit down and sigh: "Well sheeit..."

Vance glanced over her shoulder just as she was about to step out of the door and said: "Always remember to spell everything correctly instead of using stupid phonetic forms."

"Yeah, yeah, let's keep our apostrophes in order too," I sighed, and Vance's cold blue eyes pierced my heart the last time until she was gone. For now.

12