Random Relations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." He agreed, returning the favour. "Is his arse as tight as yours?"

"No, i mean your dad!" Frank grinned.

"You're fuckin' sick!" He cried, pinching his nipple.

"Ow! Don't do that - you'll only turn me on." He leered. "His cum tastes as good as yours too - runs in the family you might say."

Joe laughed uneasily, he still had the aftertaste of his dad's spunk on his tongue - and it wasn't bad at all.

Further discussion was interrupted by his father knocking on the door and entering. "I'll make up the guest bed for you Frank. You can sleep there tonight, ok?"

"Ok." He replied.

"Come and see me before you go to bed." He said to Joe before turning on his heel and closing the door.

"You're not in any trouble are you man?" Asked Frank.

"No. No I don't think so." 'After all, if he was going to say anything about us he'd have done so when he came in. Wouldn't he?' He thought, stepping out the shower and drying himself in a thoughtful mood.

"Your dad's a stand-up guy. I mean, mine would've freaked if he'd come home to that tonight!" Frank said, washing the lather from his balls.

"Yeah, he's always been pretty cool about that stuff - now we know why!" He chuckled.

"Reckon he'll make it up with your mum?"

"I don't know, maybe - at least my snotty sister's not around to spoil my fun anymore."

"Yeah. She always walks around like there's a bad smell under her nose."

Joe laughed and threw the wet towel in the basket then wrapped a thick, towel-cloth robe around himself.

"Hey, Pass a dry towel over!" Frank said, wiping soap from his eyes.

"What did your last slave die of? You know where they are - Get it yourself!" Joe smiled to show he was kidding around.

"He died of exhaustion." Frank grinned, waving his cock at Joe who chuckled appreciatively and bade him good-night.

"Come in Joe." His father offered in response to his knock on the bedroom door.

He went in and closed it behind him, sitting at the foot of the bed where his father lay comfortably relaxed, hands folded behind his head. "Is everything ok dad?" He asked.

"Yes - and no." He said, appraising him of the conversation with his wife earlier that evening while omitting the crucial detail of why she left. He still couldn't bring himself to think about it, let alone tell Joe. Instead he posed his son a question that he'd once asked himself many years before. "Are you gay?"

"I don't think so dad." He said. "I mean, I like girls, don't get me wrong, but me and Frank are just fooling around really. Tonight was the first time we ever did anything like that. We usually just play with each other, y'know?"

His dad nodded. He knew only too well and considered Joe's curiosity would be just a phase - like his? Well that was different - wasn't it? He sighed, maybe he was bisexual and it would work itself out when he met the right girl. Joe was only 19 and had plenty of time. He'd met Anne when he was 21 and knew she was the one. A bitter smile crossed his lips as he considered how life changed.

"It'll be ok dad." Joe said. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Ok Joe. Good-night."

"Night dad." He walked out, leaving the door ajar and made his way down the landing to his room. The guest room was opposite his and he looked in, saw that Frank wasn't out the bathroom yet and went into his own room to sleep...

...perchance to dream. He woke with a start, covered in a light sheen of sweat, gleaming in the moonlight streaming through the window opposite his bed. His cock stood erect from the tangled sheets around him like a lighthouse from a stormy sea, the head shining and slick with precum. He looked at the luminous dial on his bedside clock. It told him he'd only been in bed an hour, too tired - or too horny- to sleep properly. Obviously the latter by the feel of his rigid shaft. He could still taste cum on his tongue and the thought of Frank's big, beautiful black cock filled his mind as fully as it had Dave's arse - an image Dave cherished while he jerked off in his own bed. Usually Joe would toss off his excess lusts but tonight he had a better idea and got up, padding softly across to the door, naked and ready to share it with Frank - 'after all', he reasoned, hadn't Frank invited him already?'

Heavy breathing drifted from the guest room. 'He must be asleep' Joe thought. 'Well I know he won't mind waking up to this!' He grinned, stroked his cock and, with a searching glance down the hallway in case his father was still awake, tip-toed the short distance to open the door, quietly turning the handle with his right hand while gently stroking himself in the other.

The room was pitch black: perfect! Joe smiled and moved forward a few steps before kneeling at the foot of the bed. A soft moan made him wonder If Frank was thinking of him in his dreams. He made out the shadowy outline of his parted legs, a tumescent peak jutting rigidly at the top. His grin widened as he reached up to softly run his fingers over the head, the moan deepening in response. 'This is gonna be fun!' He thought, rubbing the foreskin gently back and forth. It throbbed in response to his feather light touch.

"Ohhh Yeaahhh, sssuucckk it." Frank whispered.

Joe crawled up onto the bed between his legs, took his cock between his lips and kissed it lovingly from tip to root then ran his tongue back up the other way to take it into his mouth.

"Fuck yeah, do my balls too." Frank urged, spreading his legs wide.

Joe slobbered his way down to take the replenished sacs in his mouth, caressing each one before returning to the tip of his cock, licking and sucking all over it.

"Lick me allll over." Frank groaned, rolling over to present his firm cheeks for Joe's wanton tongue, licking his flesh in teasing swipes as it sought the soft, hot centre of his crack. "Yyyeessssss - lick it - kiss it - suck it - fuck it!" He hissed, writhing blissfully as he felt it slide along his cheeks.

Joe curled his tongue into Franks arsehole and sucked hard as he probed deeper, his lips locked on the hot ring in a parody of French-kissing. The earthy aroma drove him wild. He plunged his tongue in and out, dripping spittle into his juicy fuck-hole for lubrication.

"Fuck me." Begged Frank. "Fuck me with your tongue - stick your dick up my arse."

"You want it?" Joe teased, sliding up his back to lick his ear, whispering; "You want it now?"

"Fuck yeah - give it to me!" Frank spread-eagled his body to offer himself completely, but Joe continued to tease him, rubbing his cock between his cheeks as they kissed hot, wet kisses. He lodged the head just inside his arsehole and paused for a heartbeat to regain control over himself, wanting to savour this moment for he wanted it to last.

"Don't be in such a hurry, we have all night." He promised, kissing him softly.

Frank groaned and humped upwards to impale himself but Joe anticipated him and moved back. He groaned again, louder, as the door opened and Joe's dad whispered: "Frank? Are you ok?"

The two of them froze, hardly daring to breathe as they heard him pad softly into the room.

"I thought you were in pain - or something." He explained.

'He sounds drunk.' Joe thought in some relief. 'Just tell him your fine and get him out of here for fucks sake.'

"I - I'm f-fine." Frank whispered. 'Although i seem to have something hot and hard lodged in my arsehole - otherwise I'm just peachy!' He thought, wryly amused at their predicament.

"Where are you?" Steve muttered. "I can't see a fuckin' thing."

"I'm in bed - don't turn the light on!" Frank pleaded, fearing the worst. "I was probably dreaming or something."

Joe rolled his eyes at the lame excuse and held his breath.

"I know how you feel." Steve said, sounding as though he was right by the bed. "I've had something on my mind too." He added, moving around to stand over their heads.

"Really?" Frank asked, feeling Joe slip a little further inside his arse.

"Your cock." Steve breathed in a barely audible tone.

"What!?!" Frank spoke for them both; neither could believe what he'd said.

"I never saw anyone suck themselves off before - i can't get it out my mind." He explained.

"What about Joe - he might hear us!" Frank whispered.

"He's asleep."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I listened at his door and heard nothing. Come on, just this once - you and me - whaddya say?"

Joe dug his fingers into Franks ribs as a warning and pushed his cock deeper, wanting him all to himself. Frank groaned and Steve mistook his moans for complaisance, thrusting his cock into the darkness.

"You gotta hot mouth." Steve groaned, sliding between moist lips, Franks muffled whimper encouraging him to begin fucking his face urgently.

However, Frank buried his face into the pillow and Joe took the brunt of his dads lust instead. He gurgled in surprise, plunged right up Franks arse with a reflexive twitch of the hips and, with a supreme effort of will, held himself still, sucking on the thick, meaty shaft pumping in his mouth.

'Oh - my - God!' He thought. 'I'm sucking dad's cock - stop! Say something Frank - for fucks sake!'

Frank merely moaned into his pillow and humped on Joe's cock, wriggling it deep inside his arse.

'You gotta tell him Frank. This is fuckin' crazy.' Joe's lips stretched around the head as his father fucked his face obliviously, grunting with pleasure at every stroke. 'Stop-stop-stop - before it's too late!' Joe thought as he frantically gobbled the hot meat.

"Isn't it already too late?" His conscience mocked. "You're sucking his cock - and loving it!" It insisted.

'No-no-no.' He denied. 'I'm not - It's not normal. It's insane!'

"Ahhhh yes, but what's normal anyway? Defy sanity - Fuckit.! Suck it!"

Joe couldn't deny it to himself; he was beginning to enjoy the spicy flavour of his fathers hot cock. He loved how it throbbed in his mouth and he rolled his tongue around the head, poking it into the distended slit for a taste of juicy precum.

"After all." His conscience said matter-of-factly. "Who's he gonna tell if he finds out?"

The logic was inescapable. Joe started to suck in earnest, opening his mouth wider and relaxing his throat to take more while rolling his hips, grinding his cock into Frank's arse.

"Fuck! You're a hot cock-sucker." His father growled, sliding from Joe's lips. "Take it easy or I'll cum. Suck my balls."

Joe felt the hairy sacs butt onto his face and he took each one in turn with a moan of pleasure.

"You like that huh? Yeah, lick my balls!"

"Oh fuck - fuck me!" Frank moaned, raising his head up as Joe's cock flexed rhythmically between his cheeks. The sensation was driving him nuts!

"Oh yeah? You want this in your arse? Fuck yeah - roll over!" Steve demanded, stepping back into the darkness.

Joe heard him moving round the bed and quickly slid back, resting his feet on the floor, half on, half off the bed.

'OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!' His mind babbled. "He's gonna find us out for sure now!'

Frank had the presence of mind to roll over and, luckily, grabbed Steve's leg as he walked past.

"I'm here." He whispered.

Steve rolled onto the bed and felt along Franks body until his hand touched something hot, long and hard.

"It's so fuckin' big!" He crooned, stroking the length with his fingers, guiding it to his lips for a lingering taste.

"You're not so small." Frank replied, feeling his way to the hairy root of Steve's throbbing cock.

They lay side by side and fed each other with flesh rather than compliments, moaning, slurping and sucking with gusto for their unseen voyeur who jerked off lustily to their oral pleasures. Sure, he could leave, but why go now? Just when it was getting interesting!

"Suck my balls...fuck yeah, lick my arse!" Frank moaned, throwing a leg over Steve's shoulder.

"Suck me all the way down your throat." Steve urged, shifting slightly to lay under him, running his tongue all over Frank's crack, pulling him open with strong hands to dig his tongue into the soft meat.

Joe stifled a moan by stuffing his fingers into his mouth, sucking them as he jerked off, remembering the taste of his fathers cock which slid smoothly into Franks throat.

"Oh fuck! Fuck yesyesyes!" Frank groaned loudly as he felt a finger slide inside his arse, sucking lips gripped his balls tightly making him moan even louder.

"SSHHHHH - Be quiet!" Steve warned, nipping the bulging sacs in admonishment.

"OWWWW - FUCK!" Frank howled.

"Damnit. Stay here - I'm going to see if he heard us!"

Joe felt the bed shake as his father rolled out from under Frank's body and stumble towards the door.

'If he goes in the room i'm a dead man.' Joe thought. 'What do I do now?'

His mind felt numb with panic. He daren't even whisper to Frank for help as his father would be back any second. Sure enough he heard him coming back all too soon.

"I can't hear anything, so I guess he's asleep." Steve said. "Now, where were we?"

He stumbled blindly in the direction of the bed with his hands stretched in front of him and felt smooth flesh curving up invitingly.

"Ahhh there you are." He breathed. "Ready and waiting!"

"Er...Mister..." Frank began to say as he realised the terrible mistake.

"Call me Steve." He sighed, as his cock slid between the pert buttocks before him.

'OHSHITOHSHIT!" Joe thought hysterically. "Now I'm fucked - literally!"

"No, but...Oh my God!" Frank hissed as he shuffled blindly into Joe, butting him in the face with his swinging dick, blocking his warning cries, stifling them stillborn in his throat.

'What am i - some kind of meat magnet?' Joe wondered as he felt his fathers cock slide up his arse at the same moment Frank shoved rudely into his mouth. 'This is crazy - i can hardly see my nose in front of my face yet they've plugged both ends without missing a beat!'

"Oh fuck...so tight...so hot...so gooooood!" Steve groaned, forcing himself deeper inside the reluctant hole, splitting it open with harder thrusts until it accepted his full length.

"You like that?" Whispered Frank. "Is it nice and tight?"

"Fuck yeah!" Steve replied, grinding his meat into the clenching depths.

Frank grinned and held Joe's head to begin fucking his mouth. "Fuck yeah, take that cherry hole hard!" He urged, smacking Joe's wobbling cheeks.

"You're a virgin?" Steve exclaimed in surprise. "Oh fuck...fuckin' 'ell!"

Frank avoided the question by asking one himself; "You're surprised? What d'you think Joe would say if he knew?"

"Joe? I dunno - you won't say anything, will you?" Steve said with concern.

'Reckon i don't have too.' Frank thought as an idea came to him, aloud he said. "He's a hot piece of ass - but I'd break him in two if i tried to fuck him! We just play games y'know? You like playin' games?"

"Games? Sure i like to play games." Steve said cautiously, stirring the tip of his cock around the hot, sucking hole before sliding it back into the juicy heat.

"You wanna play with me - daddy?" Frank whispered slyly, smacking Joe's arse sore.

"SSSSSHHHH! For fucks sake, he'll hear!" Steve hissed frantically, jerking his hips harder to generate extra friction around his shaft.

"Would that bother you? He loves the taste of your cum you know?" Frank went on, stroking Joe's face with knowing fingers, sliding them down his throat to encourage him to take more.

"How...?" Steve began, slowing his strokes - much to Joe's relief.

"When you blew off over Dave it hit him in the mouth - and he ate it all up like a good boy!" Frank groaned as Joe spluttered on his cock.

'What the fuck's he thinkin' of!' He thought, desperately trying to breathe and make sense of his friends motives.

"The dirty little fucker!" Steve exclaimed, sinking back inside the hot, wriggling flesh bucking beneath him.

"Yeahhhh..." Frank agreed. "I'm dirty little fucker - daddy...come on, fuck me!"

Joe had spent many a pleasant hour fantasising how he would lose his virginity and, although Frank had featured in quite a few of them, he never in his wildest dreams thought his father would not only be there with him but end up being the one to do the deed! It was a weird, but not an unpleasant sensation and he couldn't deny he was aroused. His cock throbbed and bounced with every thrust as his dad screwed his arse to the shaking bed. Joe clutched the sheets and held on hard as he was pounded like a piece of rare steak.

"Come on daddy...do it! Do it...screw it...fuck that hole!" Frank urged, stuffing his cock lewdly into Joe's gasping mouth.

"OhGodOhShitOhFuck-OOOOOHHHHHYYYYEEEESSSSSSS!" Steve babbled deliriously, deep-strokingthathole which accommodated him so well, giving it everything he had as his balls beat the rhythm on the hot, juicy flesh. His mind conjured up the long cherished memory of Joe jerking off in the bathroom and spun a new fantasy where he bent over to take his steel-stiff cock. "TakeItBaby - TakeItALL!" He demanded, churning his full length inside the juicy hole.

"Yeah, take it all." Frank moaned, pulling Joe's face closer to his crotch, spearing his throat deeper than ever.

Joe wondered if he could figure out how to breathe through his ears as Frank fucked his face, plunging half the length back and forth into his drooling mouth. The pain and shame of being so roughly used had long given way to pleasure at the sensation of being well fucked at both ends. He'd become nothing more than a conduit for cock - a selection of holes to be penetrated by the horny pair plundering his body.

"You really like that nice tight arse...don't you daddy?" Frank insinuated, stirring the head of his cock around Joe's mouth before slipping it down his throat again.

"I fuckin' LOVE it." Steve moaned, gripping the soft cheeks hard to deep-stroke every inch inside, pulling his nob to the edge before sliding slowly back inside.

"Is it tighter than Dave's?"

Passion distracted Steve and he sighed, "OHHHHHHYYYEEESSSS-YYESSSS!"

'So, youdidfuck him!' Frank thought. Aloud he said, "You gonna cum in me too?"

"Wherever you want baby..." Steve grinned. He was enjoying this too much to stop now though, and maintained his control despite the sucking urgency milking his shaft of precum. "...I've not had a good fuck for ages."

"Youare a good fuck." Frank said truthfully. He admired the older man's stamina and began to feel jealous of Joe. After all,hewas the one supposed to be getting screwed!

"You must've had a lot of practice." He insinuated, digging for more details.

Steve chuckled. "It's like ridin' a bike." He said. "You never forget how once you learn!"

"Gonna teach me some tricks?"

"I bet you could teach me something new!" Steve laughed, slowing his manic pace, alternating deep, long strokes with short, hard thrusts.

'I just might.' Frank thought, smiling slyly to himself as pulled his cock free from Joe's mouth. "Show me another position." He suggested, wiping his cock across Joe's face.

"How about this?" Steve grunted, flipping Joe over onto his back, lifting his legs on each shoulder before sliding his cock along the crack of his arse, searching for the way back in.

"Fuck yeah." Frank approved, placing a hand over Joe's mouth to stifle his cries when he felt his fathers cock slither over his tender arse. "Fill that hole." He whispered, leaning down by Joe's face, kissing him softly. "Gimme all you got."

"Take it." Steve groaned and pushed hard into the tight muscle until he felt it open up for his cock to slip back inside.

Joe moaned around Frank's teasing tongue and arched his back as he felt himself lifted into the air until his shoulders had to take the strain of this new position.

"That's so fuckin' hot." Frank whispered to Joe. "I'd love to fuck you like this."

"No way!" Steve said, building himself up into a smooth rhythm. "You're too fuckin' big."