Random Relations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen went wild. "Suck me! Fuck me! Lick it! Stick it all the way up!" She sobbed, pleading for - and receiving - more pleasure.

It was more than Elaine could bear to hear. She pushed her brother aside and slid the strap-on dildo up her mothers free hole with ease, squeezing Frank's cock into a deeper rhythm.

"OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK!" Helen yelled, flailing wildly on the double impalement.

Her daughter plunged back and forth in her cunt, forcing her arse to take the full meaty length of hot cock. Strong hands crushed her tits, hot breath bathed them in lust as a moist tongue slathered them with love.

Helen was insatiable. "More cock! Gimme more!" She howled, giving her son an unmistakable look.

"You a man - or a mouse?" Elaine said in a sing-song voice, looking at her brother with a teasing glance over her shoulder before she concentrated on suckling at her mothers nipple.

Steve stroked his cock and watched them fondly, "oh he's all man!"

Father and son shared a knowing smile as Helen took a mouthful of meat, sucking on Joe's cock and recognising the faint aroma of her husbands body. She groaned happily and writhed in the grip of a mind blowing orgasm that soaked her daughters cunt in warm waves of juice.

Sharp teeth sank into her tit, prolonging the ecstasy. Pre-cum coated her tongue as she gobbled more cock, taking a full pair of balls in an unbreakable grip to squeeze them dry.

The sensation was unbelievably erotic and Joe knew he couldn't take it for long.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum." He gasped.

His mother sucked harder, caressing his balls into giving up their juicy contents. Her mouth opened wide to welcome his first burst that flowed, hot and sticky, down her throat. She then pulled him out and wanked his cock off, sprinkling her face with drops of spunk until it looked as though she shed tears of joy.

Elaine lapped her mothers face clean, pumping the dildo up her sopping wet cunt in short, hard strokes. Frank massaged her enormous tits and kept his cock hard up her tight arsehole, enjoying the friction of her daughters fucking. Steve simply jerked himself off at the incredibly erotic scene and committed everything to memory.

"Man enough for you?" Joe said to his sister.

She glanced at him and chuckled, licking her lips clean of creamy cum.

"You were fine dear," his mother assured him. "Come here and give me some more loving. Your sister's got unfinished business withhim over there."

"But mum...!" Elaine protested.

"...Now, now darling. Don't argue!" She said, pushing her gently, but firmly away.

Elaine pouted but said no more, pulling the dripping phallus from her mothers cunt and turning towards her father who grinned nervously.

"Steady on!" He said, backing away.

"Tell me," she said, stalking her prey across the quilted plain of the bed, "how did you fuck Ali'?"

"Elaine! Please!" He begged.

"Stay there! Move another inch and you'll regret it!" Helen warned.

Steve froze.

"That's better. Now lay back - and take it like a man!" Elaine said with malicious glee, pointing out where she wanted him.

He lay down with his head conveniently under his son's swinging cock and trapped it between his lips. Joe grunted in surprise as his tongue burrowed into the furry lips of his mothers sex but didn't protest, held as he was by her firm thighs. Frank brought his knees up to allow Steve some room and bounced Helen on his lap, screwing her arse with long, hard strokes as they shared a sensual, spunky kiss. She mewled with pleasure and wiped her son's face, hoping he would fuck her soon. The imminent consummation of her ultimate fantasy brought her to new levels of orgasmic bliss.

"Open your fuckin' legs!" Elaine demanded, slapping her fathers thigh.

Steve made a show of reluctance while experiencing a secret thrill of lust. If his wife hadn't interrupted them, Alison would've done exactly what his daughter was about to do. His cock seeped more pre-cum onto his stomach where it lay like a steel bar as he sucked his son hard. His body tensed in anticipation when the cum-slick head of the dildo brushed past his puckered arsehole and he grunted in pain as it lanced into his bowels with unstoppable force.

"It hurts?" Elaine asked rhetorically. "Good!" She spat, thrusting hard between his legs, pulling his knees apart to give herself unhindered access.

Helen pulled herself free of Frank's lively tongue and urged her daughter on. "Yes baby! Do it! - Fuck his arse off!" She cried, before he smothered her lips again, sucking her tongue into his mouth as her cunt sucked her sons tongue deeper, soaking his lips in fresh crème.

The dildo buffed his arse and painfully crushed his balls, but Steve wasn't complaining. Far from it! Arse fucked by his daughter and throat fucked by his son. It didn't get any better than this - unless he could actually see his wife taking two cocks in her insatiable fuck holes. He smacked his son's arse and roughly shoved a finger up his puckered hole to encourage him.

Joe bucked on the inquisitive fingering and snorted a shower of cunt juice that brought him spluttering to the surface as his mothers thighs relaxed.

"Fuck me baby!" She begged.

"Yeah, come on man. Fuck her!" Frank urged, slowing his strokes.

His father released him and pushed him forward. He rubbed the head around his mothers engorged clit and grunted as another finger slid up his arsehole.

"God yes - Fuck her!" Steve groaned.

"Be a man!" Elaine cried, slamming dementedly up her fathers arse.

Helen opened her arms and whispered, "do it," offering herself up to her sons love.

He took her gently at first, exploring the unaccustomed heat as they embraced. Their lips met as his cock nestled in the soft flesh of her body, sliding inside without inhibition. "Oh mum - that's incredible!" Joe groaned, slapping his balls on her crack.

"Fuckin' beautiful." His father agreed, having a perfect view of both cocks fucking her cunt and arse with synchronous strokes. He thrust another finger in-between his son's clenched cheeks and worked himself harder on the dildo.

Elaine leaned forward curiously and said to her mother, "is he doing a good job?"

"Oh yes," Helen groaned, "much better thanhe ever will!"

"Hear that? Now you'll never get a chance to do anything to her again!" Elaine mocked, slapping her fathers cock contemptuously.

Steve winked at her and smiled, "Alison's always willing!"

His daughter screeched angrily, lifted his legs onto her shoulders and fucked his arsehole mercilessly.

"That's it! I fucked her just like that!" He cried. "And she fuckin' loved it!"

Frank felt his sphincter clench sympathetically as he watched their bodies collide and blinked sweat from his eyes. The stifling heat reeked of sex, a tangible odour that seemed to penetrate every pore, stimulating their libido beyond endurance.

"You gonna cum yet?" He said to Joe.

Joe shook his head. "You?" He said.

"Nope. Your cock feels fuckin' great next to mine." He confided.

"Put 'em both together - in my pussy!" Helen panted.

"Jesus, Mum! You sure?" Joe exclaimed.

"Very sure," she replied, giving him a maternal peck on the cheek. "Roll me over darling..."

"...And do it again!" Frank laughed.

Helen smiled at him and clamped his cock tightly, using muscles he never knew she had as her son pulled out, an obscene rush of air announcing his exit.

"Bringthat closer," she instructed her hard working daughter.

Elaine pushed her father up the bed until his head lay under his wife's dripping wet cunt.

"Help me up," she said curtly to her fresh lovers who did so, supporting her as she squatted over Steve's face.

"Open your mouth." She told her husband who had tightly clamped his lips together, knowing what was to come.

"Do as she says!" His daughter hissed, crushing his balls in her hand until his eyes bulged and he yelled in pain.

Helen grunted with approval and trickled a thin stream of hot crème mixed with steaming urine into his mouth, rubbing her enormously engorged clit to stimulate the flow.

"Oh fuck yes!" Elaine cried, fucking him hysterically hard.

Mother and daughter shared a loving kiss before going their separate ways to mutual pleasure. Frank lay with his feet on Steve's shoulders, holding his cock up, ready for Helen to straddle while her son got into position behind her, his balls swinging teasingly close to his fathers humiliated face.

"How bigis that thing?" Helen asked, rubbing the head of Frank's enormous cock over her clit.

"Eleven inches Mrs Woolmer." He informed her politely.

Her eyes shone with lust. "Please!" She said, slipping onto him with a sigh, "don't call me that now we'reso well acquainted!"

"What can i call you? I don't know you're name?"

"Anything you like - just fuck me - oh yes Joe!" She groaned as her son forced himself into the narrow gap.

"Anything?"

"Anything!"

"Fuck me - you're gorgeous!" He groaned, feeling her tight cunt stretching to accommodate his girth.

"That's so sweet." She simpered, leaning down to allow both of them access to her willing cunt.

Frank took her huge swaying tits in both hands and pushed himself upwards as Joe pulled her big, luscious arse open to help himself inside her bulging cunt.

"Tell me more," she whispered against his ear, "I'm so hot for your cocks."

He twisted her pendulous nipples and said, "Ever take eighteen inches before?"

She shook her head and groaned as Joe slid deeper.

"Well, when that motherfucker gets stuck in you will." He said, humping up inside her.

"Oh fuck! Don't stop! Cum inside me!" Helen begged, squeezing them hard, her sensitive clit rubbing deliciously onto Franks muscular stomach.

Frank stretched her nipples and shoved more meat inside her, relishing the friction alongside his friends cock.

"Oh, we will," he promised, "with hot chocolate sauce and vanilla crème!"

"Fuck me," she panted, squirming onto them voluptuously, "I love it - I need it!"

"You got it." Joe gasped, stuffing the rest of his aching cock up her cunt with a fruity squelch and tickling her arsehole with an impertinent finger.

"Go for it!" His sister cried, sawing the dildo in and out of her father's arse as he tried to get a taste of the action above his face.

Helen squealed as her son pulled back a little to allow his fuck-buddy room to manoeuvre himself deeper inside her creamy hole. She huffed and puffed until half the length was stuffed into her body, wriggling frantically to induce the rest to follow suit.

"Suck my titties," she demanded, "finger my arse - make me cum!"

Her sex crazed lovers complied, grunting and groaning with the effort of keeping up with her. Hot juices eased their passage into the seething depths of her cunt until they both sank inside to the hilt, their balls rubbing together in the crack of her arse.

"FFFUUUCCCKKK YYYEEESSS!" Helen cried in sheer delight, cumming ecstatically on the double penetration.

The orgasms she'd experienced earlier were nothing compared to the bone shattering bliss of feeling Franks cock thrusting so deep she half expected his spunk to spurt from her open mouth. He held himself hard inside her cunt and let Joe do the work, his cock providing all the stimulus they needed. Their swollen balls bumping and grinding together in the hot rush of cum. Steve lapped at the drops, fist-fucking his cock, watching the pornographic show from the ideal vantage point. He knew his wife would demand cleaning afterwards and looked forward to it, licking his lips in anticipation.

"Don't youdare cum!" Elaine warned, squeezing his balls.

Her father shook his head, hoping that he could resist the insistent pressure of the hot load filling his balls.

"That goes for you too." She said slapping her brothers peachy cheeks.

He grunted and slid onto his mothers back, working his cock between her bulging cunt lips. From this position he had to relinquish the hold on her tight arse but was rewarded by the sight of his friends mouth sucking her tits hard enough to draw milk. He could also hear her whispering softly,'fuck me - fuck me - fuck me...'over and over in a dreamy cadence. A thin sheen of sweat made her body increasingly difficult to grip and he dug his nails into her shoulders to keep on fucking. It felt like he was swimming in flesh, her love pouring over him, rippling around him, drawing him deeper and deeper until he began to know that her love had no limits and would give him all that he needed.

"...fuck me - "Her whispering exhortation faded into a gasping breath as she fainted from an excess of ecstasy, but still felt them screwing more cum from her aching cunt. Helen melted in the heat of her lust, yearning for them to spill their seed in her fertile imagination as she dreamed of the moment to come, so near, yet so far away. It seemed as though she floated above them, watching with voyeuristic detachment over the mound of sweating flesh that heaved together in oblivious harmony.

There was her son -her son!- Joe, wrapping his arms around her waist in order to fuck her harder. His friend, still keeping his big black cock buried deep inside her, reaching down to frig her clit while whispering lewd encouragement against her lips in-between hot kisses that burned with passion. With her mind's eye she looked upon her writhing husband with wry amusement, hoping her daughter was enjoying herself. It certainly appeared to be the case! She plugged the dildo between his cheeks with hard, jerky thrusts that shook his body to and fro, smacking his cock and balls as she saw fit. A spreading pool of juices on his stomach testifying to his delight at such treatment. Somehow he'd managed to get a grip on Frank's huge balls and was sucking them happily, drinking her cum from the swollen sacs.

A spurting plume of wet heat brought her screaming back to earth as his beautiful black cock started to cum inside her, urged on by her husbands sucking lips.

"Cum for me," she squeezed his cock with all her remaining strength, bathing it with her loving juice.

Frank poured himself into her with a long, draining convulsion and groaned in wonder at the sublime sensations. The neural conflagration set off a series of orgasms that almost blew his mind as his balls exploded.

"Cum for me," she said again, and her son responded with a hot blast of spunk that filled her completely, bringing them all together as one.

"Cum for me!" Helen groaned in a voice thick with desire and her husband answered the call without hesitation, shooting a thick wad of spunk high in the air.

"Yesssss! Cum for her!" Elaine urged, drenching his balls in juicy waves of lust as she watched his spunk fountain up, up, up and splash over her brothers tight arse, spraying a hot, steamy load into his crack.

Joe gave a cry of dismay as he felt his cock slip from his mothers overflowing cunt, then a moan of relief as his father assuaged his distress by sucking the hot meat in his mouth, licking the tender head clean.

"Damn! I lost one," complained Helen.

Elaine smacked her brothers arse firmly, smearing the smooth flesh in sticky spunk, "give it back," she cried, pulling out of her fathers well reamed fundament.

"I can't," he gasped, "I'm knackered!"

"Me too!" Frank muttered.

Helen pouted, "and we were having such fun too. Oh well, go take a shower while I have a word with your father," she said to Joe, "and you're in charge," she added, giving Elaine a friendly wink while disengaging from Frank with graceful adroitness.

"You heard her," Elaine gloated, "let's go boys!"

They trooped out while Steve lay back and submissively offered his tongue to his wife who took it in her sloppy cunt with practised ease.

"And who saidyou could cum too?" Helen said, trailing her fingers through the pool of juices on his stomach. She sucked them clean and felt his muffled reply vibrate in her streaming cunt as he drank the hot spunk that flooded his mouth.

"Never mind," she sighed, "just make sure you get it all. Come on - eat me!"

He tongue fucked her juicy fuck hole, curling it round inside the well fucked flesh to ensure every drop was accounted for before sliding it up into her succulent arsehole to dig out any remaining traces of spunk, pulling her plump buttocks apart as she wiped his face in her cum-slick crack.

"Yes! You dirty bastard," Helen moaned, wanking the exposed nub of her clit back and forth with spunky fingers, "kiss my arsehole! Suck it! Lick it - but you can't fuck it!"

She enjoyed a gentle, rolling orgasm before relinquishing his busy tongue, turning round to suck the sexual effluvia from him, sharing the pleasure before nestling in his arms, finally satiated.

"You were right," Steve said, kissing his wife tenderly, "that was amazing."

"I told you," she murmured, cupping his balls as though checking he had given his all, "the family that lays together, stays together."

"Frank was a bonus though - I never expected to find him here!"

She snuggled closer agreeably, "abig bonus!"

They relaxed in each others arms and watched the sun rise on a new day through a chink in the curtains, listening to the happy splashing from the bathroom while Helen filled in the details of her daughters submission to their world.

12