Randy Old Folks' Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dave, I'm so hot I'm leaking through my skirt and on to the seat of your car. I'm not going to cool off."

"Let's not take any chances. Open the glove compartment. There is a half-sized present for you."

Again she was puzzled but she retrieved the paper bag and opened it. It was only about nine inches long and only a couple of inches across but it was a perfect little fist and forearm. I did not say another word. She lifted her ass off the seat and pulled her skirt so it was above her waist. One leg stayed near the passenger door while she removed the shoe from her left foot and then slid that foot to rest on the hardest hard-on I had had in years.

I had driven about half a mile.

"Pull over and stop."

Now she had me curious.

"Take that cock of yours out so I can tease it with my toes."

She spread her toes wide and curled them over the head of my very wet cock. Her toes slipped all around, wedged the crown between her big toe and the next one and they worked in opposite directions for a few strokes.

"You have me too worked up right now, Mable. Let him calm down or I'll cum all over your foot."

"I'll quit only if you watch me some and then drive us home."

I watched as she parted the lips of her glistening cunt. The car filled even more with her maddening luscious smell. My body ached to taste her. She took a thick string of her wetness and painted it on my lips as my eager tongue flicked out and cleaned her fingers.

"Now watch."

I watched and the rubber fist slipped into her without even a pause. She held the base of it with her fingernails or it would have been sucked completely from sight.

"Can you drive?"

"If you do one more thing, I can."

"Yes."

"Pull the fist out a little and punch it against your g-spot."

She made the right moves but had missed. Still she thought she would fool me.

"Are you going to lie to me on our first date? Let me see you torture yourself."

She liked being caught; she liked being ordered. Her body arched when the rubber knuckles raked and pressed against her sponge. More liquid poured out of her.

"Tease her all the way home but do not let her cum. I want to drink all I can from you. I want to see my hand slip up inside you and have you straddle my face while I lick you and you cum into my mouth."

Her groan was very sincere and her voice struggled along with her body's effort not to cum.

"I might drown you. I've been told, I get too wet."

"I'll promise to drink quickly; if you promise to try to drown me."

"Please, Dave, no more teasing. Get me home and make me cum a dozen times."

When we parked, Mable reached to remove the dildo fist.

"No, leave it inside you. I want you to hold it in place and walk all the way to your room without cuming."

"I don't think I can."

"Please try. I want to bury my face into your pussy the second your door closes behind us. I'll slip my hand in you holding the rubber fist in you also. I will feel the mouth of your cervix, stretch you and rub the back of my thumb against your magic spot."

"Please, Dave, no more teasing. I am starting to cum."

"When we first met in the Garden's dining room, you were sizing my hands. You were thinking, my hands were small. So I will wrap my fingers around the rubber fist and we will start with both of them in you."

A moan escaped her lips and a little spritz of nectar christened the seat. She was struggling so. I walked around the car and opened the door to help her get out. An inch or two of the rubber fist was showing. I reached between her legs and pushed it back in and rubbed across her clit when I let it go. More liquids came out of her.

"Come on Mable, we have to make it a few more yards and then you are going to open your legs and be mine. I'm going to take you, stretch you and watch you cum."

She struggled and was bent over holding her belly when she went by the front seating and TV room. She scurried on and I spoke for her, "She got some bad food tonight. We even had to bring desert home." I dangled the bag as proof.

One of the twins, said after we had passed, "Whatever she ate, it smells like pussy."

Mable laughed the same time I did. I discretely caught the rubber fist on its first splattering bounce but the puddle would have to wait for the janitors.

We both were still laughing when we got inside her room. I needed to re-establish the tension. I stepped alongside her, grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back burying my lips and tongue into her surprised mouth. The surprise lasted a second and she eagerly sucked. We shared breaths, kissed and I fondled her breasts and let my hand travel down over her ovaries and on top of her skirt covered clit.

I sat on her bed, only the bathroom light was on to dimly show our bodies.

"Strip for me, Mable."

She started to object.

"I said, "Strip for me, Mable.""

She stripped. Her thighs were wet to her knees. Her pubic hair was shortly cropped and her eyes were locked on me full of lust and fear that I would be disappointed.

"Now I am going to strip for you. While I do, you lean against the head board and prove to me that you can take your own hand into your body."

She was back riding the edge again. A little whimper came from her and she had most of her hand inside before she got to the bed.

In only moments, I was nude beside her bed, watching in awe as her hand was inside her to the wrist. She reached for me with her free hand.

"No, rub your clit with your free hand."

As she obeyed, I stepped toward her and she took my rock hard cock into her mouth.

"Careful with him. It has been a long time and you have me throbbing to cum."

It might have been something she learned years ago, I prefer to think it just happened, she sighed, almost a hum, around my cock and it vibrated against the roof of her mouth as she pushed it there with her tongue.

My cock popped from her lips and I moved between her legs. I had a warming lube hidden in my left hand and clutched the rubber fist in my right.

She pulled her hand free and her pussy gaped. "Make it last if you can, Dave. I am close too and I don't want you to be gentle."

"Don't worry. You will suffer for me and you will cum many times, until I want you to stop."

A ripple when through her body and I wasn't even touching her. A trickle of wetness flowed out the open hole and into the crack of her ass.

"Close your eyes for me. Put all your thoughts and feelings between your legs and know that I am reaching inside of a female for the first time in my life. You are giving me that. And I want to see your body fly higher that it has ever flown in your lifetime and taste the sweetness that comes from your womb."

My speech was long enough for me to coat my hand with the warming lube and clutch the rubber fist so it made a pointed yet widening lance to stretch her like she wanted to be stretched. I had studied for her, read about others who shared her fetish. I was filled with desire to feel inside her but even more filled with wanting to repay her ten-fold in pleasure. Our deal was not the deal of lovers, seeking closeness. Our deal was fetish pleasure for fetish pleasure.

Mable's mind raced as she felt the strange warming. Her legs splayed and she accepted the first few inches of the rubber inside her. She even opened and stretched to accept part of my hand. When I felt she was tight I pushed a little more and waited. Ripples went through her. Ripples of fantasy mixed with stretching pain. When she widened, I let my hands slip back, pushed very slowly, so she could pretend that many inches had slipped into her before her limit was reached again. It was fantasy. With a simple push she could have easily taken my hand and a third of my forearm. But balled around the rubber fist and with my other hand to expand and swell, the total combination could be made to exceed any stretching her cunt had ever done. I wanted her to think that she had taken most of my body and that it was squirming inside her to please her and stretch her. When I removed my second hand, it took the blocking width away and her toy clutched in my fist popped into her. Her lips closed around my wrist. Her body withered and she moaned, wetness ran out of her and she arched to take more. I was not ready for that stage of her fantasy.

I had told her at the restaurant what I would do; now I turned my hand and its toy in her, rocked it back and forth and found just how to press the back of my thumb into her g-spot. I found the exact pressure she liked and just how she wanted my fist to be too big to pull out of her and still put maximum pressure on her sponge. I watched as her clit bulged from inside. I could see how its hidden finger pressed against and stretched the skin above the hood. Now I lowered my face to that protruding ridge and began to lick along the sides of her clit that never showed unless she had a fist inside her. I went as slow as I could wanting to make this last. I loved how her sheath tightened and sucked at my hand, fingers and wrist.

I enjoyed licking at her wetness, torturing her clit and teasing its tip to swell completely free from its hood. I enjoyed watching my hand expand into her belly when I pushed. I could move my fingers and see each of them. She got too accustomed to this level, so I found the dimple of her cervix and pushed a finger at it. Her hips recoiled in uncomfortable pain. I was still but kept the tip of my finger in place. She wanted to feel it again, pushed, recoiled and groaned. Again and again, she caused her own pain. I could feel her dimple opening. Just once I had to try. When she pushed again, I pushed. Her groan of pain filled the room but my finger slipped into the inter-most part of her body - the sacred part where babies grow. It was a near religious experience and I did not want to hurt her more.

I did not tell her but it was her turn now. Her face, chest and belly were soaked with sweat. Her eyes had been squeezed shut for twenty minutes. The bed was wet and her legs trembled in hoped for pleasure and exhaustion when she arched her hips into my hand. Smoothly, evenly, firmly I thrust and pulled back so my thumb crushed at her spot, I licked along her buried clit and sucked at the shinny pearl on every stroke. When little children try to stop crying their bodies shake and their sobs become verbal shudders. Mable was making sounds like that and her insides clamped painfully onto my wrist. Her body found super human strength and fucked up at my arm. I had to use my weight and my other hand to hold it in place for her. Her next thrust lifted me off the bed. Her mouth hung open gasping for breath. Her body tightened, thrust up, began to tremble and she screamed louder than any sound that had echoed through the Garden. Her insides pushed my hand and it seemed right to pull it out. I pulled my tightened fist and she screamed again. An arch of clear liquid rained over my head and I closed my mouth over the fountain and swallowed as fast as I could. Her magnificent cunt contracted and then pumped again to feed me. My heart was beating so fast that I could not hear its individual beats.

I needed to cum; I ached to cum; my body hurt to cum. I rose up on my knees. Mable's belly was still convulsing but she was totally passed out. I barely touched my cock and my first rope launched out to land on the side of her face, across her neck and down between her sweaty breasts. I knew there would be a few more feeble pulses so I pushed what used to look like an ample cock into the temporary cavern that dwarfed it. Her body was relaxing and closing but it would be hours before my cock would feel its sides. Still I grasped my shaft, using my fist like a pussy and watched my throbbing, near bursting helmet disappear between the lips of her pussy and deposit every last drop from my balls inside her body.

I was still gasping for breath when the banging on the door began.

"Mable, are you alright? Mable?"

I answered back hoping, my answer would do. "Mable is fine. We dropped a bookend and it hit her foot. When we grabbed the shelf the entire thing came down. She'll see you at breakfast."

The voice came back. "Dave it is past time for visitors to have left for the night."

"I'm sorry, I did not know there was a curfew. I'll be out in just a few minutes."

I hung a little sign on the rubber fist and put it in her medicine cabinet. The sign said, "Good Morning, Pretty One. You are magnificent." Signed, "Dave Junior."

I washed Mable's copious juices from my body the best I could; got myself together the best I could; kissed Mable's ass Goodnight -- that was all I could easily reach -- and stumbled out the door. The fresh air was a shock, I wanted to go back into the room filled with the smell of Mable's pussy.

I got a couple of knowing smiles on the way out and wondered if the staff would go in to check if Mable was alive after her molester left.

12