Randy Old Folks' Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her suck me in just far enough to touch the back of her tongue. Her lips lifted without her permission as I drove the tips of my fingers into her g-spot. Her life-long fantasy was racing. I wanted her memory to be a long pleasurable one. I pulled back. She sucked very hard to keep me. Just my cock's tip rested on her lips. She made a sound that was a cross between a complaint and please.

This time she would flirt with the reality of her fantasy for the first time. I pushed again. Slowly, slipping across her tongue. I felt her inhale, guessing what would happen. An inch past the back of her tongue my thick cock stretched into her throat for the first time, cutting off her ability to inhale. Ann's body was deathly still. There had to be pain in the stretching. There had to be some worry that she would not be able to inhale when she needed air in her lungs.

I had now pushed three fingers deep between her legs. She was so wet, there was little friction. I wondered if she had enhanced her wetness. I still worried about her. I had never been with a woman who wanted to experiment with breath play. I wanted to play too but I needed her guidance. I let my fingers continue to thrust into her and then curl against her magic spot while I slowly pulled my cock back out of the shallow space I had invaded.

I heard her inhale and felt her strain to be penetrated again. This time I pushed my thickness into her. She moaned. I thought in pain. My fingers never stopped. Her hips churned. I held my position in the top of her neck. I wasn't satisfied but I could feel an almost uncomfortable tightness around the head of my cock. Her body racked from her throat down to her belly. I figured she was struggling for air. Again I pulled back.

"Give up?"

"Definitely not.

I pushed to close her throat again and then pushed another inch to stretch her wider. While she wondered if I would let her breath again, I distracted her by thrusting three fingers into her sopping cunt. It was so wet there was little friction for her. I wondered if she had enhanced her wetness in some way.

Again her hips lifted as her body struggled for air. Again I pulled back.

I let her lap at the sensitive ridge under my cock. She stretched her head back and opened her mouth to give me a good angle to push into her. As I pushed her belly was beginning to tremble because of my relentless fingers. She shook her head "No," pleading for me not to let her cum this way.

I did not push more into her mouth. Instead, I took my fingers from her, wiped her wetness across my cock and her lips and then thrust again to just enough to close her throat. She expected the next gentle inch, but I pushed in two. Her hips lifted and she groaned around my cock as her neck tried to stretch too quickly.

While her throat still hurt and struggled to expand, I told her, "The rest I will push slowly into you the next time. You will have to take it all before I let you breathe again."

As far as she knew she might have another foot to take. I wish I had that much to give her. She had taken six thick inches with her head hanging off the edge of her bed. She had almost three more to go. I hoped she would be tight and my slow push would make her think she was earning her reputation as the anaconda swallower.

My cock danced in her tightness and I was struggling for control. I pulled out slowly. Her tongue laped out again.

"Ready?"

"Please, give it to me. I'm ready."

I have an oral fetish that few people understand. I was enjoying watching this woman's enjoyment of having a cock pushed into her throat. Slower and slower I fed her the last inch. When my short hair tickled her lips and pressed into her, her body sighed, her face was bright red and her body jerked for air but when I pulled back she seemed to complain.

I let her inhale twice.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

Smoothly I slipped all the way to the base and thrust several times against her lips before I pulled back. This time I did not ask her but guessed she was ready and I fucked into her throat, pulled back half way and pushed again. Three more times I pulled half way out and fucked into her watching her neck bulge.

The next time she breathed and I pushed into her I rested my hand on her throat and felt my cock stretch her. When I pulled out, she gasped and pleaded, "Untie one of my hands, I want to feel you in my throat too. I have not been stretched by a real cock like this before."

I untied her right hand. "Put your fingers on your lips and feel me slip into your mouth. Then move your hand to your throat and feel the head of my cock stretch into you."

She was surprised by the thickness that she was taking. She squeezed the head of my dick and slowly let her hand trail down her throat with my push. She strangled herself tightly to feel my cock in her neck.

I pulled out to let her breathe and gave her time to recover. "Can you fuck me this way and cum buried in my throat?"

"Yes, but you have to breathe. I'm afraid of losing control and cutting your air off too long."

"Even if I pass out, stay in my throat, throb and shoot ropes of cum into my belly."

"I don't want to risk hurting you."

"Please do it. I have always dreamed of this. Please."

"Okay, I will stay in your throat until my balls have emptied into your belly."

Her free hand stretched out and tangled itself into the sheet, so she would not be able to resist my time in her body. "Tell me when you shoot."

"I will tell you but my cock will swell and it will lurch when I cum. You will know many ways when your body is more than I can stand and you drain me."

She moaned. Her hips lifted slightly. Wetness flowed from her and I pushed past her lips. I pushed past her tongue. I pushed into the opening of her throat and I watched as I pushed and the helmet of my cock stretched into her throat and outlined on her skin. I fucked her. I fucked her for my pleasure and did not listen to my brain when it told me to care for her. I fucked her harder. Her hips lifted higher. I fucked her harder. Her hips began to twist and roll. I fucked her and screamed, "Now, woman, take my cum."

I thrust so hard that I felt her teeth press against my pubic hair, through her lips. Again I thrust, hard enough to bust her lips and make them bleed. My entire body arched and tightened. Vaguely, I saw her hips rise even higher and tremble supported only by her heels. I heard her throat push out some of her saliva and my cum when she screamed but there was no other sound. I was not finished and thrust again. She was frozen in time. Her head did not move, her hips were suspended and my cock throbbed long after it was dry trying to fill all her need.

My body was still tense and rigid when she collapsed under me. First her hips dropped heavily to the bed and bounced. Her hands opened and relaxed into the sheets and her shoulders slipped off the edge of the bed. I realized that she had her head raised to take even more of me when it too fell back along the side of the bed. My cock sprung free and slapped into my belly. I struggled with all my strength to stay upright and not pass out. I was dizzy and unsteady. I thought I would fall but slowly I gained control of my legs and arms. It seemed like minutes before my eyes would open. When they did I looked at my evening's lover. She had my cum draining out of her throat onto her lips. She was deathly still and I could not see her chest moving. A surge of adreline jolted me and I reached for her just as she gasped and began to breathe.

I used the last of my strength to pull her back onto me bed and untie her other hand. She was so very still, I was worried but she was breathing. For long minutes I worried about her. Thoughts about her age flashed through my brain. Thoughts about how I had pushed the limits too far. My next thought was interrupted when her entire body lurched, woke up and wrapped around me. While she held me I let my senses enjoy the taste of her body that was all over me, the smell of her juices that filled the room and the wetness that I was lying in. I reached down and pushed two fingers into her. She moaned in complaint and I brought them to my lips and tasted her. Again I did the same thing. She did not complain. Her eyes were barely open but they sparkled as she watched me drop the strings of wetness from her cunt into my mouth and suck my fingers clean.

I had not slept through the night in many years. At seven a.m. I woke up and she was watching me.

"All my life I have thought what happened last night was possible. My body yearned for it. I drove my second husband crazy wanting him to get me there. Here at the Gardens, the men and women think I am crazy because of how far I want to push the limits. Thank you for last night. My throat is sore, every muscle in my body hurts, my cunt is tender and you probably killed half my brain with lack of oxygen but it is what I have always wanted."

"Ann, you drove me to the point of madness where I could have killed you last night. The head of my cock is raw from fucking into your throat and still I want to do it some more. I think I have met someone crazy enough with her fetish that she can understand my oral insanity. I must have drunk a gallon from your body last night and I passed out wanting more."

"Want to get up and go to breakfast?"

"I want to fuck you."

"I am so glad. Take any hole you want and take as much of it as you want. I want to watch you use my body and I want to watch your eyes when pleasure takes over your mind.

12