Ranger Station Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,737 Followers

"Really?"

"Of course. I thought every woman dreams of seeing that."

"Follow me," Tom said, standing and walking past Katy's chair.

Katy followed, wondering what he had in mind and hoping it was the same as her. He led her into the master bedroom. Tom turned and began to unbutton his shirt. Katy just watched as he stripped. She gazed at the cock she loved once Tom was naked. Even in its limp stage, she loved it.

Tom crawled onto the bed and lay on his back.

"Now, when I do this lately, I imagine you getting naked," he told her. "Since you are here in person...."

Tom reached down and put a hand beneath his cock, lifting it slightly and closing his fingers around it. Katy took the hint. She pulled off her t-shirt. She wore no bra--her routine around Tom--and his cock reacted to both his touch and her tits. It grew steadily as Katy kicked off her shoes and began to take off her jeans.

Katy glanced back and forth between the pants she was removing and Tom's hand yanking on his ever-thickening cock. Her hands shook with excitement as she got naked. When she was finally undressed, she stood at the side of the bed and allowed Tom to inspect her.

"Turn around," he told her.

Katy gladly obeyed and Tom pulled harder on his erection while looking at Katy. After a few seconds, she faced him again and climbed onto the bed. Katy straddled his legs with her knees and watched. As Tom masturbated, Katy ran her hands over her tits, pulling on the nipples. Then one hand slid down her body to her pussy.

Now they were each playing with themselves, something neither of them thought they would ever be doing in front of somebody else. The tip of Tom's cock was a bright pink. Katy imagined it was that cock and not her fingers that were probing her warm, wet pussy. Her clit ached for attention, and she gave it plenty.

Under normal circumstances, Tom could go several minutes before cumming. Not this time. He felt his balls ready to explode, and he feverishly stroked his cock. He saw Katy's expressions change the closer she came to an orgasm. Tom gazed at her tits as they bobbed up and down. That did it. He was ready.

With a deep, resounding groan, he started to cum. Katy watched with delight as the first shot of cum rose above his body and fell onto this chest. Then more cum was deposited on his stomach. Tom grunted over and over as he came, cum dripping now from his hand and pooling on his body.

Katy rubbed her clit and squealed when her orgasm began. She rocked back and forth above Tom, wave after wave flowing through her. She massaged a tit with her free hand, extending the climax another few seconds.

Tom smiled as Katy managed to prolong her pleasure, most likely better than he could. Her eyes were closed. Her body was shaking until it crumpled on top of him. It would take a shower to get both of them clean, and they would cum again.

eroslit
eroslit
2,737 Followers
12