Ranger Station Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men circled Katy, smiling broadly at the three times the rope attempted to cover her ass, to no avail. When Tom was facing her again, he reached for the two strands that were wrapped across her nipples. He separated them enough to lean down and take one in his mouth.

Katy had the top and bottom strands wrapped tightly enough, and the ends tucked in, to keep the whole thing in place. But sections were easily moved, and the men took no time in finding that out. Each had a tit in their mouth while Katy's hands searched for their crotches.

Soon, Katy was opening Tom's pants and pulling out his hard cock while on her knees. By the time she had it in her mouth, Kevin was behind her, taking out his own cock. Kevin moved a couple strands of rope, giving him easy access to her pussy and ass.

The men heard her moan when Kevin drove his cock into her. The rope was now starting to come undone, and the ends hung to the floor. That meant Kevin could easily push it aside to grab her tits and play with the nipples. Katy's head bobbed up and down on Tom's cock just about in rhythm with Kevin's hard fucking of her pussy.

Looking more like an unwrapped present, Katy rejoiced in having the two men she loved most share their lust with her. It didn't get any better for her than to have one big cock in her mouth and another driving into her wet pussy. She hated to see Kevin and Cheryl leave, but this was a great memory to have until they met again.

Tom came first, pulling his cock out of Katy's mouth and pumping it until streams of cum covered her face and tits, not to mention sections of rope. Katy and Kevin came at about the same time with Kevin firmly gripping her waist as his body slapped into hers repeatedly during his orgasm.

They had all come a long way since that first kiss in the storage room.

12