Rape is Easier

Story Info
They were only welcoming newcomers.
2.3k words
3.78
64.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

Andy and I had finally made the decision to move out of our homes. Seeing we were both in our early twenties I guess you could say it was about time. We picked up a three bedroom rental in a not insalubrious neighbourhood at a rent that we thought we could afford, and if we found we couldn't manage we had the third room available to sublet.

We moved in over one weekend, our respective fathers helping us with the heavy lifting, and come Sunday afternoon we were all settled in. We weren't over-endowed with furniture but we had enough to get by.

Monday we were relaxing and taking it easy. We'd both wrangled a day off on a just-in-case basis and we were relaxing and making the most of it by doing nothing. It's nice to have a day where you don't have to do a single damned thing.

Mid-morning there was a knock on the door and I went to answer it. My immediate thought heading towards the door was salesman or pollsters. Wrong and wrong. Two pretty young ladies stood there, smiling happily.

"Can I help you?" I ventured.

"Hi. I'm Louise and this is Michelle. We're your neighbours. I'm that side." Louise jerked her thumb towards the left. "We saw you moving in and thought we'd drop in and say hullo to you and your wife."

"I'm Peter. Well, come on in," I said with a big smile. "I'll just call Andy in to say hullo."

I steered them into the front room and then strolled to the door and called for Andy, telling him we had visitors.

"He'll just be a minute," I assured the girls. "He gets a bit fussed when people drop in unexpectedly."

I saw their eyes open slightly wider and they glanced at each other, jumping to immediate conclusions. Wrong ones, but did I care?

While we were waiting for Andy the girls were commenting on the décor, telling me how nicely everything was set up. The words on a limited budget went unsaid, not even hinted at, which I thought very nice of them.

"Your wife certainly has a way with setting things up. You're a lucky man," Lou assured me.

Andy came strolling into the front room. Both girls looked hard and I could see them thinking what a waste of a man. Andy was slightly over six foot, weighed a solid two hundred, all of it muscle, classically handsome, with hair so black it almost glowed, and dark brown eyes.

He was sucking on a bottle of beer as he strolled in and I went right ahead with the introductions.

"Andy, sweetheart, this is Lou and Michelle. They're our neighbours from either side. They were just complimenting on what a wonderful wife you are."

He choked mid-swallow as what I said registered. Beer foamed out of his nostrils and he was frantically gasping and choking for air.

"Oh, he's all choked up," I said sympathetically. "Compliments will do that to him, I've found."

Lou and Michelle were watching Andy's antics with some consternation. He finally caught his breath and whipped out a handkerchief, turning away from us to blow his nose. That done he turned back to face me, blood in his eye.

"What the fuck have you been telling them?" he screamed. "Are you insane?"

"Me?" I said innocently. "I haven't said anything." I turned to address the girls.

"You'll have to forgive him. I think it's come as a bit of a shock to him to find out that he's gay."

I could see it registering on the girls that maybe, just maybe, they'd jumped to the wrong conclusion. Maybe I didn't have a wife at all and certainly not one called Andy.

Andy took a deep breath and held it for a moment, then letting it out slowly. Quite an impressive feat of recovering his self-control.

"Lou, Michelle," he said, nodding politely to the two consternated young ladies. "I don't know what this idiot has been telling you but we're just friends. Were friends, anyway," he added with a pointed look at me. "We're just sharing the house because it's cheaper than renting by yourself."

"I'm terribly sorry if we've offended you," Michelle said softly. "We just knew that a young couple had moved in and we just assumed man and wife."

"Don't tell me. Let me guess," said Andy, holding up a hand in a stop side. "One of you referred to his wife and he didn't bother to correct you."

"Um, yes," Lou agreed, both girls giving me dark looks. I smiled back, unrepentant.

Things settled down after that. We chatted generally about the neighbourhood and the neighbours. They warned us of a couple of shops where the owners were out to rip people off and told us which were the best fast food places.

The girls, being girls, eventually brought up the subject of our girlfriends. I shook my head sadly.

"We're both too busy playing the field right now," I admitted. "Time enough for serious romance in the future."

As you can guess the girls weren't too keen on that idea. They were of the opinion that every man needed to be tied down as soon as possible.

"It's far better to have a steady girlfriend than to run around trying to seduce every girl you come across," observed Michelle.

"Oh, be fair," I protested. "We don't try to seduce every girl we come across."

"Just most of them?" asked Lou.

"Not even most of them," Andy said. "Really, it's a lot easier to just rape the girl you're with when you're feeling horny. It's surprising how many of them seem to expect it. I put it down to all this PC stuff that insists that every man is a rapist. It leaves women thinking it's going to happen anyway so what can they do about it."

"You're kidding?" said Michelle, sounding totally shocked.

"Why would I kid about something like that?" Andy asked her. "Ask Peter if you don't believe me."

"Do you seriously expect us to take his word for anything?" she said, casting a rather rude aspersion on my integrity.

"Um, now that you mention it, no," agreed Andy.

"Easy enough to prove, you know," I pointed out.

"How?" demanded Michelle.

"We'll just strip the pair of you and then stand back. Would either of you run out of the house naked, knowing if you don't you'll be fucked?"

"Ah, I think it's time we were going," said Lou, jumping to her feet, Michelle close behind her.

"Oh, but you haven't answered the question?" I said.

"We're not going to answer it, either," snapped Michelle.

"Doesn't matter," said Andy with a laugh. "We can find out with a simple experiment."

Unfortunately for the two girls we were between them and the door. I grabbed Michelle at the same time as Andy caught hold of Lou. It was a pleasant day outside and the girls had dressed accordingly. Basically t shirts and shorts plus standard undies. They squealed and wriggled a bit but it was a simple matter to undress them.

We stepped back, looking at the girls appreciatively. They both had very nice figures, quite shapely. Michelle I noticed was clean-shaven while Lou had shaped a small arrow. Both girls were blushing and trying to cover up and not really succeeding.

"The big question," I idly observed, "is how many people are likely to see you if you decide to run for it? And if you are seen, how many of the viewers will believe that nothing else happened? Oh, and how many will have smart phones with cameras?"

The girls gave each other a horrified look. They hadn't even considered smart phones.

"Give us back our clothes," demanded Lou.

"Certainly," agreed Andy. "Afterwards."

"You're not raping us and you know it," snapped Michelle.

"Well, we know it, but I didn't know if the pair of you did," I agreed. "Your staying here is giving us tacit permission, no matter what you say, because you can always leave."

"We're doing no such thing," howled Michelle, incensed to think I'd suggest such a thing.

I moved closer to her and started stroking her breast.

"Michelle, I'm going to lay you on the floor right there, spread your legs wide apart, and introduce you to my erection. To ensure that you both know that you're getting the same treatment Andy will lay Lou next to you. We will position the pair of you so you can both see the other being penetrated. Have you ever seen another girl getting fucked? Now's your chance."

I followed my words with the appropriate actions, pushing Michelle down onto the carpet, pushing her legs apart as I did so. Andy had performed the same little feat with Lou and, with the girls lying in opposite directions, they both had a close up view of their friends pussy and any action that might take place there.

It had been surprisingly easy to push Michelle down onto the floor. Her resistance had been effectively non-existent, and from the way Andy was behaving he must have found the same where Lou was concerned. It was like I said, the PC brigade spouting off all the time about men had the girls almost expecting this sort of thing as normal.

I didn't rush into action. To start with I fondled Michelle's breasts and rubbed her mons and mound, giving her time to adjust to what was coming. I could see her nipples peaking and I could feel her response when I rubbed her lips. Slowly I drew a response from her, her lips darkening and swelling, finally pouting a little, her inner lips protruding slightly. I could feel the dampness that was starting to form, and Michelle was moving around a little restlessly. Not that she was likely to admit it but she was certainly becoming aroused.

I leaned back away from her for a moment, slowly undoing my trousers. Michelle swallowed nervously, watching. I pushed my things down out of the way, my erection standing out nice and strong. Michelle's gaze promptly fixed on it, watching as I moved towards her.

I noticed that Andy had also commenced his move. My cock brushed against Michelle and she gave a little gasp. A little teasing and my cock was ready to sink into her. Even as I was pushing in I saw her turn to look at Lou and Andy. Lou was now proceeding to fill Andy and Michelle was watching him drive home. I wondered how she felt, seeing a cock entering Lou at the same time as she could feel one entering her. Oddly enough a glance at Lou showed she was just as fascinated by my cock driving into Michelle. Would they discuss this between themselves afterwards? Probably, knowing women.

Michelle's attention quickly snapped back to me once I was making serious headway into her. I guess other things do tend to lose their urgency when a gentleman's cock comes to visit. I noted with some approval that she was now pushing up to meet me, helping me fill her to the utmost.

Now that I was settled into place I started surging back and forth, pressing home and retreating, only to press forward once more. I wasn't rushing things, just setting a nice steady rhythm that Michelle could match or not, as she chose. She chose to match it and we were pretty quickly moving with one accord.

Michele lifted her legs and wrapped them around me, clutching me tightly as we moved. Apart from her heavy breathing she was silent as we moved. Not that it did much for the noise level. Lou was squealing excitedly and loudly, carrying on as if this was the first time ever for her. She was squealing and bucking under Andy, and if he hadn't been such a large man she'd have probably bucked him off.

Michelle's arousal was building nicely from what I could tell. I picked up the pace a little and she seemed quite happy to accept the increased speed, bouncing away quite happily beneath me. I considered changing positions for a while but decided not to, not on first acquaintance. Maybe next time would be the time to experiment.

I could hear a strained note in Michelle's gasping and guessed, correctly, that she was just about ready. I picked up the pace again, this time running for home.

Apart from a long low groan Michelle climaxed silently. The same couldn't be said for Lou who yowled like a cat in heat.

Afterwards the girls grabbed their clothes and vanished into the bathroom. They came out after about twenty minutes, both of them giving us glowering looks.

"That was, was," started Michelle, and I interrupted.

"Awfully obliging of you," I said. "It really makes me feel welcome."

"We weren't obliging at all and you know it. You forced us," snapped Lou.

"We gave you a chance to leave but you didn't take it," pointed out Andy.

"Like I said," I added, "tacit permission. It's not as though you actually said no, now is it?"

"What? Of course we said no," protested Michelle.

I slowly shook my head and I could see her desperately trying to remember the conversation we had before I laid her on the floor.

"You knew we meant no," she finished up saying and I just looked helpless.

"Would you believe we're terribly sorry if we misread the situation," Andy offered. "Listen, why don't you come back this afternoon and we'll grovel and apologise properly after we've had some lunch and restored our energy."

The girls gave each other a frustrated look. Then they turned around and flounced out.

"What are the chances that they'll be back this afternoon?" asked Andy.

"Pretty high is my guess. They won't be able to resist seeing us grovel in apology."

"Do they realise just how we will apologise?"

"Probably, but they probably won't admit it."

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers