Raped?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'She's finding it difficult to admit it to herself that he turned her on, she thinks that just because she didn't cum, it proves that she didn't want him to fuck her.'

'She's always been the same, he was good, very good...she would have had the orgasm of her life if she'd just let herself go.'

I stopped in my tracks, "Muuuum..." I stopped myself, it sounded like my mother's voice but she was over a hundred miles away, playing bridge probably at this time of day.

I stopped just short of the High Street, I'd stand at the end of the alley and wait for the number eighteen bus to arrive and I'd run over to it as fast as I could. I was the only one to board the bus at the High Street terminus; I paid a pound for my ticket, that would cover me all the way to the golf club, one stop beyond where I had to get off. The bus didn't run down my road on the way out of town. The route out of town was down St Andrews Way, at the end it would turn right into Jacklin Drive and right again into the end of Wentworth Way, stopping outside the golf course's club house.

In an ideal world, I'd stay on the bus to the terminus and get off at the first stop of the inward trip but if I did that, the driver would have to charge me another pound for just one stop. I'd have to get off at the back of Mary's house and walk through the footpath between her house and her neighbour's.

The bus set off, I as the only passenger, I found myself on the top deck, I was sitting in the same seat that I sat on during my inward trip, I'd put my portfolio on the seat by the window and my handbag next to it, I'd pulled the vent at the back of my coat as wide apart as possible so that the mess falling from my cunt wouldn't stain the tail of my coat...I'd remembered that the back of my skirt was already soaking wet and I didn't want to sit on that so the last thing I did as I sat down was flick the back of my skirt down the gap between the seat and the backrest of the seat.

The bus stopped at the traffic lights at the end of the High Street, as it did I was slid forward in my seat slightly, the course hairs of the seat brushed over my labia and sent off an electric shock through my body. I looked down and then I looked all around, even though knew I was all alone on the bus. I lifted the front of my skirt and looked between my legs. I couldn't actually see anything so I lifted my feet, I hooked the three inch heels of my shoes over the front edge of my seat, spreading my legs as wide as I could.

My pussy lips were exposed, exposed and soaking wet, they shouldn't have been exposed, I was still wearing my lacy lilac panties but the man had broken the stitching and the elastic around my left leg hole and he had pulled the panties to the side so hard that my panties were twisted, leaving my pussy totally open. I noticed that the fine tangle of hairs on either side of my labia were soaking wet and seemed to be standing up because the liquid coating them was so thick. I brushed my fingertips through the hairs on either side of my vaginal opening, it was like I was combing the hairs, they turned from a tangle into straight rows of hair, all standing to attention.

Page 8

'You don't know anything about him, he could have had fleas, crabs or worse...he could have an STD or aids!'

My inner voice had disturbed me, distracted me, my nails raked over my clitoris, my body jerked, it was a little painful and I rubbed my fingertips over my clitoris to 'Sooth' it and I gasped, I closed my eyes and saw his face as an orgasm washed over me while I was toying with my clitoris. I really had no idea what the hell I was doing but my orgasmic need had taken over me and I was rubbing furiously driving my pleasure higher and higher.

I was only brought to my senses when the bus pulled over at a stop, I looked down into the street, a man was standing at the side of the road, holding his arm out for the bus to stop. I actually recognised the man. He was Carl, the handy-man from the golf club. I was idly brushing my fingers up and down over my labia, my heels still hooked over the front edge of the seat and my knees were still wide apart. I saw the top of his head first. He was climbing the stairs to the top deck.

I moved as quickly as I could, my feet were on the floor and my skirt was covering my upper thighs, I'd like to say my knees but the skirt wasn't that long...when I chose the skirt I'd imagined myself swishing my hips as I presented my ideas at my meeting. I usually worked from home, all alone, when I made a pitch to a customer was the only time I actually met anyone during the day as a rule. I'd be trying to sell my ideas for a makeover to their offices entrance and reception area, I'd be displaying my portfolio of drawings but I knew full well that they would be looking at the way I presented myself more than my designs.

At the top of the stairs he looked like he was heading to the front few rows of seats until he realised that I was sitting in the middle of the bus and he changed his mind, he walked down to my side, "Hi Mrs Clarke...mind if I sit here with you?"

I smiled up at Carl's face. "Erm...no problem Carl."

I moved my portfolio off the seat and onto the floor at the side of my left foot, I did the same with my handbag but that, I placed between my feet. I slid my bottom closer to the left side of the bus without thinking. If I'd been thinking...I would have lifted my bum up off the seat before I moved. As my pussy dragged over the course hairs of the seat, I gave a little gasp and my body shook, hopefully Carl wouldn't have noticed as he was sitting down at my side.

'You're living in 'La-la' land if you think Carl didn't spot that, and anyway, you stink of sex, he can probably smell you're on heat...he probably smelled you as soon as he got on!'

I was sitting with my left elbow on the window sill and my right hand, palm down on the seat between us. Carl had lifted his left arm as he sat down and his arm was over the handrail at the back of my seat.

"Don't usually see you on the bus Mrs Clarke!"

Page 9

"I usually work from home...call me Victoria or Vicky...I just had to pop into town for something!"

Carl turned in his seat to look at me closely. I saw his eyes focussing on my bottom lip and his mouth turned into a Cheshire cat grin. He moved slightly and was looking at my neck, I knew that the two bite marks on my neck were taking his attention, his right hand lifted and the tips of his fingers brushed over the bites, "These look a little painful...I can feel the indentations made by his teeth, these bites are less than an hour old..."

Carl's fingers moved down from the two visible bite marks to the collar of my blouse, he pulled, I expected the buttons to limit the collar's movement but I was wrong, without any perceptible effort my collar was stretched all the way over the outside of my right arm. His fingers backtracked over my collarbone, "...six bites...this 'Something' that you had to do in town, did it involve a cheap hotel and a 'Nooner!' by any chance?"

I should have slapped his face...should have done a lot of things...okay, the guy earlier, I didn't ask him to...didn't give him permission or anything but he was bloody handsome, handsome, fit looking and a stranger. Carl was less handsome, probably physically fitter then the man earlier but he was a manual worker and he worked at the golf club that I was a social member of and my husband was a full member of as well. Carl had a bit of a reputation around the club as did the women who accepted his favours. I didn't want to join that particular club!

I looked out of the window to my left, I saw my reflection, my face was red, I saw movement in the reflection, I felt hot breath against my collarbone and Carl's left hand brushed against my neck, his fingertips pressing against my left cheek, he was turning my head back to face him. His lips were waiting for me as I faced him and he kissed me...well, we kissed really. I'd been totally passive earlier, I hadn't responded to his kiss and because I didn't react or respond he bit my lip, bit it to try and illicit a reaction from me I was sure of that now. Carl's tongue pressed against my lips and I opened my mouth for him...he inserted the tip of his tongue into my mouth. I reacted and responded this time; I sucked his tongue into my mouth deeper.

I felt Carl's lips curl into a smile as I responded to his kiss, I pulled away from him and looked out of the window again. I felt his right hand on top of my own right hand, he picked my hand up and inspected it, "Did you paint your nails or did you get it done at the nail bar?"

I looked back at him, "I did them myself last night."

He kissed the back of my hand and then he sniffed at it, he turned my hand over and sniffed at my fingertips, "Yours or his?"

"What?"

"The smell of sex on your fingers, is it your juice or his?"

I looked away as he licked the tips of my fingers, "Mmmm, his, mixed with yours I'd say...very fresh too!"

Page 10

I looked back at his face just as he lowered my hand, not back down on the seat between us this time, he placed my hand, palm down on the lump in the front of his trousers.

His cock was wide, it could have been doubled over or something. 'Stupid cow, he's hard, you can't fold an erection double.'

He pulled at my wrist, the palm of my hand brushed all the way from his balls to his... My hand was at the waistband of his corduroy trousers and his cock was still going on, he lifted my hand and pushed my fingers inside the front of his shirt, my fingertips suddenly felt heat and moisture, his cockhead was above the waistband of his trousers, inside his shirt. My fingers closed around his cockhead with no input from me at all. I looked out of the window again, I knew that my hand was moving under Carl's shirt, I wasn't exactly masturbating him under his shirt, I was just 'Toying' with his cockhead the way that I'd done to my clitoris after I'd caught it earlier with my nails.

"My stop is next!"

"Stop on with me, come to the golf club with me."

'Ye...right bozo, I'm not going to become another notch on your seven-iron buster!'

I was trapped against the window and Carl was in the way, stopping me getting off but I didn't press the point, I rode the bus to the terminus with my hand rolling all over his cockhead all the way, he was pumping pre-cum out all the way and when I finally pulled my hand out of the front of his shirt, my palm was covered in his juice.

I followed him down the stairs. I had to wipe my palm with a tissue before I could pick up my handbag.

We sidestepped the clubhouse's front door and walked around to the garage where Carl repaired things like the golf carts and lawnmowers.

Once we were inside the garage Carl said, "Do you like sucking cocks Vicky?"

'Mind your own fucking business!'

I looked through the open doors from the garage and out towards the tenth tee. I didn't do it because I was worried that someone out there would see in to the garage...Carl's world was more or less invisible to the club's members. I'd turned my face away from Carl so he wouldn't see my lips move as I whispered, "Shut up, I'm here of my own free will, what's the point of coming in here if I'm not going to cooperate?"

'Fuck you mean, you said cooperate but you meant fuck...'

"Mum..." I whispered again.

Page 11

I slowly looked back at Carl. He was waiting for my answer. "I do it for Johnny."

"Doing something for your husband and doing something because you like it are totally different!"

I thought about it for a moment, "I do it, I'm not sure how much I like it though, it's usually all over a little quick. I only usually do it when Johnny is horny and doesn't have the time for full sex."

"Do you take him in deep?"

I found myself smiling, "Johnny isn't that big really!"

"Will you strip off for me Vicky?"

I looked back towards the garage doors, I could see a twosome out on the tenth tee and a four were standing aside to let them play through, course etiquette had it that a foursome would take much longer to play a hole and so they let a twosome play through to try and prevent gridlocking.

"I'm worried about the doors being open."

"I have to leave them open to prove that I'm in here."

"What if someone has a problem with a golf cart and comes over to tell you about it?"

"They'd go to the pro shop to book it in, the pro would phone me...I'm the lowest of the low, no one wants to speak to me directly..." he smiled, "...well, apart from a few wives who want a little personal service!"

I looked through the open doorway again and looked back at Carl, I gasped, his trousers and underpants were around his ankles and his cock was standing away from his body...Carl was a God amongst men, at a guess, he was close to twice the length of my husband and half as fat again.

I found myself licking my lips and I reached out my right hand and wrapped my fingers around his cock. "I'd love to see you naked Vicky but it's up to you...if someone did come in here, if they caught you wanking or sucking me off it wouldn't make any difference whether you were clothed or naked."

I looked to the door again and took a step closer to Carl, my back was to him as I looked out onto the golf course. Carl reached around me, his cock was pressing into the small of my back and my fist was pumping up and down his cock slowly. I quickly lost my coat, my blouse, bra and skirt. Carl pushed my body away from his and he looked at my damaged knickers.

"He was in a bit of a hurry was he?"

Page 12

I nodded my head and took a deep breath as I hooked my thumbs over the waistband of my knickers and wriggled them down over my hips, pushing them down to the floor and stepped out of them. All I was wearing was my shoes and socks. I just stood there in a dirty garage totally naked and waiting for action. I expected Carl to jump on me and fuck my brains out but instead he took my hand and pulled me behind his workbench, he threw a pile of cleaning rags on the floor and pushed me down onto my knees in a sea of soft rags. He rubbed the tip of his cock against my lips and I opened my mouth for him.

Unlike Johnny, Carl wasn't interested in just taking his pleasure out of my mouth. I learned a hell of a lot about sucking a cock in the next forty minutes, forty minutes of dedicated and energetic sucking and he wasn't even close to shooting off.

There was a scuffing sound of spiked shoes being dragged over the cleaning brush. Carl pushed me hard against the back of his bench and quickly pulled his trousers back up.

"Carl mate...sorry about earlier, I know that I was supposed to meet you in town this morning but when I got off the bus on the High Street and collected the payment from the manager of the pharmacy, I spotted that bird from eighty-nine Wentworth Way...you know, the wife of that prat John Clarke...anyway, I saw her on my way into town from the bus, stark-bollock naked in her bedroom and then again in town as she got off the bus..."

I couldn't be seen behind the work desk and all the stuff being repaired on top of it and he could only see Carl from the waist up. Carl pulled his zip down and extracted his cock from his trousers. I didn't want to do it with another man in the garage but Carl rammed his cock into my mouth and I was sucking him off all over again.

"...she kept giving me the eye, I was about to get on the bus to come to you but I decided to follow her down a back alley. I had her totally topless out in the open and as I was about to push her down to suck my cock, she turned her back on me so I pushed her over and gave her a good seeing too."

"She's a very pretty woman!"

"Yes, she's gorgeous but kind of unresponsive. I fucked her for twenty minutes at least and she was nowhere close to an orgasm. She was so tight down there though, when I finally shot her I dumped more spunk in her than I've ever done in my life before."

"I'll have to check her out next time I get the chance."

When we started out Carl was making most of the moves as I sucked him but now, with the other man looking at him he was just standing there and I had to do all the work. I had my hands on his hips, his cock deep in my mouth rubbing over my uvula and I was looking up into his face.

"She won't look at you, you're a horny handed son of the soil and I'm a property developer, a business man like her husband."

Page 13

Carl stepped forward, banging the back of my head into the cupboard door under his bench. Banging my head and forcing his cockhead into my throat, I wanted to gag but before I could it was too late, his cock was blocking the way.

"Just remember...it's my horny hands that do the work on the properties that you develop."

Carl stepped back but I followed, I kept his cockhead in my throat and I brought him off as he stood counting the money that his friend had passed over the bench to him. Carl climaxed without making a movement or a sound and his cock had slipped out of my mouth before his friend left the garage.

"It's okay, he's gone...that was great, I thought that you'd panic and run for the hills when Bob walked in on us. So it was Bob that fucked you earlier!"

I stood up and wrapped my arms around Carl's neck and slavered kisses all over his face. It felt a little strange, I was totally naked while the man I was kissing was fully dressed, he'd even put his cock away.

"What time do you have to be home?"

"Not early, I had a meeting planned for today so Johnny's going for a game of golf before he goes home!"

"A game of golf!"

I nodded my head.

"You mean he'll be here, playing golf?"

My jaw dropped and my mouth fell open.

"What time does he finish work?"

I looked at my watch, "Twenty minutes ago!"

"So he's here already!"

"Possibly!"

I was just standing there totally naked and I wasn't feeling the slightest need to get dressed even though I was probably finished playing with Carl for the day...there wasn't even any panic that my husband could be just feet away from us at that moment.

There were voices beyond the garage doors, "John, you looking for a partner to play a round with?"

Page 14

"Johnny...sure, I handed in my name at reception, I'll go and tell the girl that I'm sorted out now but I just have to tell Carl that my locker door is broken."

"Your last name's Clarke isn't it?"

"Yes!"

"I'll go and sort out the receptionist while you sort things out with Carl."

My eyes opened wide and once again I froze, fortunately Carl was on the ball, he pushed me back down behind his workbench. Carl stepped out to meet Johnny in the garage doorway. They discussed Johnny's problem, his locker door was left unlocked because the door had fallen and the latch didn't line up anymore.

"I'll get onto it right away Mr Clarke."

Carl returned to his bench and picked up his toolbox while Johnny headed off to meet his playing partner. Carl stood and watched me get dressed, "I wonder how many hints Bob will drop to your husband that he fucked you in an alley in the middle of town at lunch time?"

I gasped, "He won't will he?"

"He will but he'll be subtle, I doubt that your husband will spot anything he says as being important."

Carl kissed me passionately and walked towards the door, "I'll check that the coast is clear."

Carl beckoned for me to follow him. "Will you come to see me again?"

"I don't think so. I'm very busy with work at the moment."

'Don't kid yourself, you want to feel that cock up your cunt, he's got the biggest cock you've ever seen outside of a blue film...you'll be knocking on his garage door first thing in the morning!'

"Mum, stop that!"

"Shame...oh well, if I see you again I'll make sure I give you a good time for that great deep throat you gave me."

I walked down the driveway from the golf club's car park, I could see Johnny and Bob were on the fairway, heading to the first green, my husband and my rapist, playing golf together.