Raska Tales: One Small Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've so many..." she whispered breathlessly, giving his body her full focus for the first time.

"I do not think it distasteful that you bear a mark of battle, Visseny, as I have plenty of my own. Each one earned through a fight or folly. Each one bearing a story," He undid the drawstring of his pants and let them drop to the floor as he leaned over her once again. "The only distraction I find in yours is the curiosity in how it was earned. It does not detract from the beauty of the sorceress that lays herself before me. It only bolsters my respect, and desire."

Her caramel face flushed with red as he joined lips with her once again. His thumbs hooking on to the sides of her panties and pulling them down her thighs. When his finger came in to probe her sex, the reaction was immediate. Her hips jerked back as a few drops of natural lubricant leaked from between her labia.

A good start, but it wouldn't be enough.

Giving her one more kiss upon the forehead, he crawled down her body and knelt on the floor between her legs. The all-too familiar scent of a woman flooded his senses, her pussy swollen in its eagerness to couple. Visseny propped herself up on her elbows to look down at the man between her thighs, her brow furrowed and mouth quirked as she asked, "What are you- Gah! Rolyen!"

Her voice broke as his broad tongue swept up along the lips of her pussy toward her honeyed pearl. The first graze along her tingling nub had her trying to squeeze his head between her thighs though he was quick to stop them. He kept both hands firmly on her knees to keep them apart so he could suckle that pleasurable gem between them without fearing for his skull.

"This... What is this?!" she squealed as muscles throughout her abdomen tensed and shifted uncontrollably. Each lap of his tongue pulling on something within her with a feeling that emulated tiny jolts of lightning passing through her flesh. Her belly flexed and relaxed, her insides growing tense even as she collapsed flat onto her back.

Something was dripping from her now, and it wasn't his saliva. Sweat coated her brow, and she found it a struggle to catch her breath. And that pressured feeling between her thighs, the one that kept her tummy taut and maintained the sense of needing to relieve herself, it continued to persist even as he drew his mouth from her sex.

"Have you never had a lover, Visseny? Never had a boy pleasure you to bliss?"

"Not one who kissed me there!" she answered with a sheepish crack in her voice.

"Then allow me to tutor you on the experience..."

The tip of his tongue prodded into her vulva, dragging up between her quivering lips toward her clitoris. She took a grip on his hair with both hands as he took one quick taste of her gem before following up with a long lick.

"Haaaa-mmmhhh! Rolyen!" she squealed as his tongue prodded into her depths. Even as her thighs quivered and hips shifted, he wouldn't let up until her whole body shuddered under his attentions. Until she gave a sharp gasp and let her legs go limp around his body.

Bearing a wolf's grin, he withdrew his mouth and ran a finger down her sex only for it to get soaked in the small rush of her juices that came leaking out following a squirm of her body. The accompanying scent flooding his senses and opening the hunger within. But as much as he enjoyed sucking on the sex of a woman, she was ready for more.

With his manhood in hand, he stood and brought their bodies into line. Placing the tip of his cock at the entrance to her folds, he leaned over her to ensure he had her gaze. Still boasting a scarlet tint to her almond cheeks, she grinned ashamedly at his still-damp face while he moved his free hand to take hers. Their fingers entwined, he gave her one last questioning raise of an eyebrow. She gave him a single nod, and he slid his shaft along her entrance with a pleasured hum. Her juices coating his length before he drew back and pushed into her in full.

Visseny sucked in a gasp as he swiftly filled her, her depths welcoming his cock with a small squirt. He gave a grunt and an almost bestial growl as her brilliant heat enveloped him with a snug embrace. Her fingers squeezed in around his hand while her other hand grasped onto his shoulder as he reached full depth.

"Rolyen," she squeaked when he hilted within her, his cock twitching at the sound of her voice. He drew back to elicit another gasp from the half-elf as her body squeezed down as to not allow him to leave. Working to satisfy that hunger they shared, he thrust back into her pussy and relished in her vocal delight. Her back arching as her breasts rocked back and forth with his motions and almost bestial rumblings.

"Gorgeous," he growled while pressing his lips to her underjaw and taking hold of a swaying breast. The table beneath them shifted and rocked as he began to pick up his tempo. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she tilted her head away to offer him better access to the area he chose to kiss. Her thoughts melting away until the first crackling of wood caught their ears.

The reaction came in an instant as she hugged onto him, preparing for the table to give out underneath them before he grabbed onto her by her bottom cheeks and lifted her right off the dining table. With his cock still buried within her and her breasts mashed against his chest, he craned his head forward to merge their mouths and assuage her fear. His tongue pushing forward to meet hers as the table collapsed onto the floor.

Feeling her nails dig into his back, he firmed up his hold on the sorceress as he turned around and brought her to the blankets she had been preparing on the floor. Holding her close, he kneeled slowly to ease her forward until her back was on the soft quilts. Seated on his haunches and holding her hips up to his own, he paused to awe at the glory of the moment. Of the sorceress' body glistening with a sheen of sweat in the firelight. The subtle arcs of lightning flashing between her fingers.

She looks magnificent.

Easing his cock out from her until just the glans remained nestled between her labia, Rolyen firmed his grip on her smooth thighs and speared her on his shaft. Visseny gave a cry as he again pulled nearly the full length of his member out and sunk back in with one swift thrust. Her breasts bounced with the jostling of her body, and he could feel a pulse of her lightning magic radiate through his manhood. Pushing into her again invoked that same jolt that had him tipping his head back and rumbling his satisfaction as he took up his pace again.

"Rolyen!" she cried with the pumping of his hips and the whole of his member pounding her insides. With the loose grip her body held on him, the full-blood let out a feral growl from a wicked smile. Hairs along his arm stood on end as little bolts jumped across her skin like a lightning storm readying its wrath.

So much like her base element... will it rain from her sex when she comes?

His hands coasted down her thighs and took hold of her ass cheeks, squeezing the firm flesh and lifting her hips to improve his angle. The reaction with his next drive into her sex was immediate. With her head rolling back and hips writhing, she squealed and grabbed his wrists. A jolt of power arcing between them as she wailed out, "Rolyen! I... I feel it! I'm..."

"Not yet," he thundered. "So... damned... close..."

Her back arched as she erupted with a glorious screech. Arcs of energy surged through her body and flashed at any piece of metal or flesh close to her form. A building across the street exploded as a bolt of lightning obliterated what was left of its husk; the deafening thunder cracking a pane of glass as the inn around the lovers shook.

Yet Rolyen continued to fuck her through the light show. A spray of juices coated his shaft, the feeling of invoking the warm squirt swelling his pride as another path of travel for her lightning magic opened. Roaring out as that current surged through his manhood, he hastily drew back one hand to grab his cock as he felt his balls tense and prepare to unleash the whole of their contents

"Viss!" He called out, pulling from her body as the first wave of seed launched from his second head. Shooting onto her belly in thick spurts, small arcs of lightning zapped from her skin and into his cum with a brilliant blue light. Only when she finally went limp upon the quilts did the show of power cease. Her lithe form relaxing with nary a spark nor crackle of her magic as Rolyen panted and lowered her hips to the floor and supported himself over her on outstretched arms.

"Gods of field and sun," he panted.

"Are you okay-" she started before he cut her off with a finger to her lips.

"That was... rapturous."

She breathed her sigh of relief and let her eyes slip shut with a blissful grin upon her face. A moment later, she felt his breath on her face and the soft press of his lips to hers. The ensuing warmth inside her from his affections migrating once again to a red tint in her cheeks.

When his mouth pulled away, he laid down beside her and stretched an arm over her shoulders to draw her in close. Listening to the fireplace crackle and the rain patter against the roof as their heavy pants dwindled to soft respirations.

"Sorceress of Storms," he finally whispered while looking to the clear satisfaction upon the half-blood's face. "That pretty little girl, all grown up into a beautiful, powerful woman."

Her eyelids half-opened to leer at him with a spreading grin. Branded hand giving off a soft glow, she suddenly rolled up onto his chest and pressed her bare chest against his. Coasting one arm over his side and resting her cheek on his shoulder, she slid her leg across his thighs while making sure to brush up against his flaccid manhood.

"I've dreamt of a moment like this. To hear those words as you held me," she said, moving a hand over his heart to feel it beating within his chest. "To be right here, with you, like this. Like a fairy tale."

"Certainly a tale for legends," he added. "The rescued damsel returning the favor unto her hero. Pulling him from a prison forged in time itself and vanquishing a beast he could not kill on his own. There could be a book written about your adventure."

Visseny chuckled, invoking a lively twitch from his groin. "I could write several about what happened since you vanished. Between the wizards I've met, the ruins I've delved, the secrets I've found... My research alone could bring a fortune."

"I would place more attention on your instrument to gaze into the past," he warned without a hint of humor. "The wealth you could bring from it would bring a price only you could name. If not a guild of killers or nobles seeking to claim it through force."

"Many have tried already," she admitted with little change in her contented tone. "And yet I still possess it. The war may have taken many things from me, but there are some things I won't let it grasp."

His brow sunk, jaw shifting forward with his tensing lips as he growled, "What war?"

Too late to retract her statement, she let out a long-winded sigh. "The one that started while you were sealed away... to put it most simply... the Empire finally turned upon itself. Richard came back for his throne, and Harris murdered him at what had supposed to have been neutral ground. Now there's a legion out to spill Harris' blood."

A placid expression wiped the emotion from Rolyen's face. Trained features stoned over to hide any indication of what was working through his mind as it took in this new information. A façade that still made it clear that he was going deep into thought over what was difficult news. Even more so with him being fresh into his return to the mortal realm.

Visseny sighed as she took a little consolation in that it was her who broke it to him. Anyone else would likely have begun a bid for his support on either the battlefield, in the shadows of espionage, or in the halls of court. But she knew politics never played well with a man like him; an Elf whose political allegiance shifted with the exchange of coin or tangible reward. Whose concern lay more with having a safe place to sleep that eve rather than who sat in the capitol.

It took the sorceress by surprise when he suddenly mumbled the question, "And who do you stand for?"

"Neither," she answered with only a moment of pause. "I've been aided and harassed by both sides of the conflict. Seen men under both banners prove both the goodness in man, and the worst in him. There will be a victor who writes the history, and I intend to stay out of it as much as I can."

He frowned, those deep, green eyes of his shifting to fix upon her with an inquisitorial glare. "And why is that?"

"Simple. I will outlive any human in the empire by centuries and I don't want my name branded with either side to sow conflict in my later years. Especially if I find myself instructing in a school of magic again."

It was his turn to chuckle as he leaned in to kiss her forehead before relaxing his head down upon their makeshift blanket-bedroll. "Wise of you, Visseny. You take to your Elven blood well. With Necela's grace, you'll live long enough to add a great deal of experience to augment it. Pass it on to apprentices or children of your own."

Pride swelled her smile as she watched the full-blood through half-lidded eyes when he continued to ponder. Adjusting herself to take a more comfortable position on top of him, she looked down their nude forms to the drop of his seed squeezing out from in between their bodies. The white fluids of his release threatening to dampen their improvised bed. With nothing more than a waving hand and a murmuring chant, the evidence from the climax of their tumble vanished in the sparkling light of her cleaning magics.

"Do you have any children?" she wondered absently, resting her hand beside their bellies and her head upon his chest.

Rolyen blinked as he lifted his head to look at her as she absently circled a finger around one of his scars. His brow furrowed in the passing moment of silence, and then rested back upon the blankets as he answered, "To be honest, it is likely that I do, Visseny."

There was a twitch in his ear as he picked up on her breath being held. His chest swelled with the intake of air as clenched teeth ground in his mouth at the memories of his brash youth. Letting out that lungful the moment he felt her nails press to his skin, he admitted in a low tone, "I was younger. More careless. I may have studded some, but I have fathered none."

That ashamed gaze of his darted to the sorceress on top of him to watch as her eyes fell to his body. Her nails were replaced with a hand rubbing over his more heavily scarred side. "You've known women in your travels, but you didn't want to settle."

"Couldn't settle," he corrected. "Since my youth, enemies across the realm have sought my end. The life I lead does not host well to a static household. To have one would be to endanger everyone within."

"But you... you could now. You were killed," Visseny stated, snaking a hand underneath his chest to hug onto him. "The world knows Rolyen Dashblade is no more."

His lips pursed, a lump in his throat going down with the bobbing of his Adam's apple. Gaze turning back to the ceiling, he released his lungs and closed his eyes. Both his arms tightened their embrace around the powerful being on top of him when he half growled, half breathed the words, "But Hedrick Gosten is still hunted."

There was a shift in her body as she lifted her head to look straight at him, "And who is that?"

Roylen's breathing grew unsteady as he clenched and relaxed his fists. Silent prayers ran through his mind as he stared blankly at the ceiling above. Licking his suddenly dry lips, he choked back a full breath and began to speak.

"There is a land. South and west across the ocean. Several weeks sailing from Royer's west-most port. There lived an Elven prince. A man of pride, of honor, of great charisma and will."

"You're not royalty..." Visenny started before he shook his head.

"No. That prince was murdered in the night when a dip into the drink weakened his ability to fight. In the street far from his guard or his family's castle, he met a man who wanted his coin more than he could keep his life; who made off his family's sword, his pouch of gold, and the hatred of an Empire that rivals the strength of Giran."

The Sorceress' eyes widened. No empire in the known world was more extensive than Giran. Even in civil war, it had the strength to conquer any neighbor twice over and the pride to truce with itself to do it.

"Into the night and a new day he fled, and on the first sailing vessel he could, he took to the ocean. A garrison of men with an assortment of powerful wizards on his trail warped the sky itself to bring a storm that could send his ship down to the depths."

Her hand tightened to a fist on his chest as she pushed against his arms. Released from his hug, she sat up and looked down at the Elf beneath her. His body language, his heartbeat, his breathing, everything she tracked to help her discern a fabrication spoke of his word being the truth. Right down to his eyes remained far-focused and remarkably still as he recounted this tale.

"The ship went off course, and all hands jumped to the water. All except that Killer of Princes, Hedrick Gosten. He... he held on. Let the winds take him as he prayed for his ship to stay afloat; for forgiveness for the great evil he had done. As the winds carried him far and fast to the east, he refused to rise from his knees or seek shade from the sun. He sipped only on water, fed only on stale bread. A penance he tortured himself with for weeks until he saw a vessel in the distance under siege by a great serpent of the sea."

Glancing to a scar on his shield arm, which spoke of rows of teeth piercing the skin, Visseny murmured, "What did Gosten do?"

"What a fool would do. He rammed his ship into the serpent. Broke its back as he took his stolen sword and ran up its side, stabbing its head until it crumpled into the waves on top of him. Its blood tainting the waters a murky blue as he was crushed by a monster nearly as terrible as he."

"But he didn't drown, did he?" Visseny asked, relaxing her clenched fist and running her hand over the tattoo on his side that depicted a galleon sailing over a serpent.

"No. The sailors of the other vessel dove after him. Brought him aboard. Fed him, watered him, returned 'his' sword after pulling it from the corpse of the sea beast rolling in the waves. From there they brought him back to port. Two more weeks of sailing to the northeast until at last he was on dry land, standing before the lord who owned the vessel that boasted the head of the beast upon its deck. A killer of princes then bowed, and he introduced himself in the tongue the sailors taught him. Called himself Rolyen Dashblade."

Visseny's heart sank, her gut roiling even as she remained straight-faced. From the start, she knew he spoke of himself, but she didn't want to think that he'd be capable. That her hero was a killer of innocence. But from his own lips was the admission of his guilt. Spoken by a man full of shame for a time long past.

"Do you regret what you've done?" She asked calmly while caressing the tattoo of the rising sun over his heart.

He took in a deep breath, releasing it in a disheartened sigh as he admitted, "Every day."

"Have you begged forgiveness? From the gods, if not from that Empire?"

A pause. "Never have I sat before a priest, only in prayer have I sought the path to reconciliation for my sins... What I've done cannot be forgiven by a mortal."

"But have you forgiven yourself?"

"That I cannot do," he stated firmly. "For the pain I have wrought, forgiveness is not a thing I can grant to myself."