Ravaging Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,788 Followers

**************

Things went relatively smoothly until Jim's golf weekend, the kids' beach weekend, and my weekend at the lake house. We were all so busy that I had only a couple of full blown ravaging fantasies and fortunately they weren't at completely inopportune times. I was far from cured, however, and felt things festering under the surface.

My three day weekend at the lake house finally arrived. I left early Friday and got there before noon. I snacked, cycled, swam, and kayaked. Since I was kinda played-out I made a simple dinner. I wasn't tired enough not to do as Mary recommended however.

After my food digested, I got naked, got out a recently purchased small vibrator, lay on my bed with my legs splayed, and let a full blown ravaging fantasy overtake me. Two guys that I knew (but will not identify), who made no attempt to hide their faces, ravaged me for – in my mind – a good two hours. In real time I worked on my clit with my fingers with the vibrator energizing my pussy, and I tightly clamped my Kegel-exercise-strengthened pc muscles on the vibrator as I came as hard as I ever had masturbating. The real time passage turned out to be only twenty minutes, but I did get two plus hours of intense pleasure from it. Since it was hot outside, and in the house, I didn't bother putting on a night gown, and naked fell into a blissful sleep.

The next day I again followed Mary's advice, and laughed and played the slapstick video whenever a fantasy started to raise its ugly head. I was able to get the work done that I wanted to by early afternoon, without succumbing to a fantasy, but once the work was done the video didn't seem to help. Something that always had worked, although I was rarely in a position to use it, was extreme exercise. I went for a 90 minute kayak ride, paddling at ¾ speed almost the entire time, then a half hour swim, then lifted some light weights. By then I was exhausted.

About 4:30 p. m. I dragged my ass into the bathroom, and after a quick shower to cool off more than get clean, flopped naked and face-first onto my bed. I'm sure that I was out like a light in less than a minute.

I awoke to a clicking sound near my right ear. When I opened my heavy eyelids it appeared that my right wrist had a fur lined handcuff on it, with the other end attached to my sturdy metal headboard. I didn't react quickly and before I could a strong arm wrapped around my neck from behind while a strong hand slapped a piece of duct tape over my mouth.

I realized what was happening, but it was too late. Another pair of strong hands held my left arm while another fur lined handcuff was snapped onto my left wrist, and then to the headboard.

Screaming through the duct tape did no good, but I did it anyway, the muffled sounds of my screams somehow being comforting to me. I undulated my entire body and pulled at the handcuffs while wildly swinging my head from side-to-side once my neck was released. I caught a glimpse of a male figure dressed all in black, including a black hood, who looked to be about the same size as Jim, maybe a little taller and thinner; he was the one who handcuffed my left wrist.

I could only sense the second man, the one who had slapped the duct tape over my mouth. They let me undulate, futilely scream, and ineffectually yank on the handcuffs for about ten minutes. Combined with the fatigue from kayaking, weightlifting, and swimming, by then I was pretty well exhausted. Once my undulations and yanks had almost completely dissipated from behind a light-tight blindfold was placed over my eyes. The guy doing it mumbled "We've wanted to fuck you for years!"

I continued to try and fight, but it was pointless. They made sure that I was on my knees with my head and hands close to the headboard, so that I could support myself on the mattress with my hands, and then one of them started licking and fingering my cunt while the other one fondled my tits. I vowed not to have an orgasm, but that too turned out to be impossible. My double-crossing pussy started leaking in response to the tongue and finger stimulation that it was getting, and my traitorous nipples hardened and expanded as their sensitivity increased from the stroking, pawing, pinching, and licking of the second attacker.

I already was close to an orgasm when the ravager working on my pussy shinnied up behind me and completely buried his rock hard cock in my snug lubricated vagina. For the first time in my life I orgasmed from a simple penetration alone, although I had been expertly stimulated before the penetration.

Now, not only were my pussy and nipples traitorous, but my mind was as well since it commanded my pc muscles to contract and release the stiff appendage reciprocating in my pleasure channel.

The guy fucking me had a lot in common with Jim. His cock felt almost the same, and his passion was similar to Jim's – that is way high! However, Jim likes to grab my tits when fucking me doggy, and this guy squeezed and slapped my bulbous large ass, while occasionally running a digit over my pucker hole.

I probably had three or four more orgasms courtesy of my over-stimulated pussy and nipples before I heard the grunts signaling an ejaculation. The fucker groaned like an old waterwheel as he pumped me full of jism, triggering yet another orgasm (the fourth or fifth? I wasn't counting). My independently controlled wayward pc muscles squeezed until every last drop of seminal fluid was extracted from the fucking dick, and it started going flaccid.

With a very satisfied moan, the fucker pulled out of my ravaged pussy with a loud pop that sent an electric charge up my spine. The guy working on my tits cackled, and after he released them he appeared to stroke his cock over my face – either that or it was a piece of iron!

I was now completely exhausted; but I sensed that the activities were just starting. For good or bad I was right.

The two guys mumbled something to each other – my addled brain couldn't recognize what was said – then the guys seemed to switch places. All I know is that slightly rougher hands, and a seemingly more muscular tongue, were now working on my tits. The guy now behind me didn't seem to mind that his buddy had already deposited a full load. I figured out partly why after he fingered me a little and then started to stick his cock into my gaping hole.

His cock was thick. I mean it seemed Coke bottle thick. Thicker than any I had experienced before, and although I'm not much into porn so I haven't seen a lot of cocks in magazines or videos, it seemed porn-star thick. I groaned as my tight little pussy tried to expand to accommodate his girth. It was several minutes of combined pleasure and pain before that monster was buried. The guy with the big cock was grunting; the guy working on my tits cackling between licks.

Getting reamed by that monster was both a terrifying and satisfying experience. It was lucky that I was fully lubricated with the first discharge of cum. In view of the girth, my still involuntary – I had not yet succumbed completely – pulsations of my pc muscles were much more effective than with any other partner I had ever had. Despite the ravagers' obvious plan not to say anything – aside from the initial "We've wanted to fuck you for years" – probably because they didn't want to take the chance of being identified, as I squeezed and released the horse cock the fucker groaned "Holy fucking cunt...so fucking tight...squeezing the cum out of me..." and other exclamations. I didn't even try to recognize the voice because my mind was in turmoil with pleasure chemicals rampaging through it.

The discharge of the girthy cock into my pussy was truly epic. For sure I did black out, and then regained awareness, three or four times as he continued to leisurely reciprocate in my now surrendered cunt. When he pulled out I felt not only an electric charge up my spine, but there was a "pop" as loud as a firecracker, and my pussy immediately longed for further stimulation.

Now that my body had completely surrendered – my mind no longer had control over it – the two ravagers used and abused me time and again. There was no need to handcuff me any longer because there was no way that I could escape. I know that each of them fucked me in the missionary position with my heels on their shoulders, and that they found my vibrator and stimulated my clit with it while I was lying on my back with my hands held over my head by one of them as they were obviously recharging their cocks.

To help them recharge, they removed the duct tape over my mouth and replaced it with first the regular sized cock, then the girthy one. The regular sized cock was very much like Jim's only the head seemed a little more bulbous, and it had a left-hand cant. The girthy one filled my mouth completely. It was accompanied by a pair of large testicles. I chastised myself for enjoying fondling those large orbs while sucking the girthy cock.

The coup de grace was administered by the regular-sized dick fucking my lubricated ass – a first for me, strangely pleasurable but not something that I would like to repeat – and then the big dick fucking me doggy while the guy with the regular-sized dick moved the vibrator in-and-out of my asshole and went through all of its speeds at one time or another.

The big cock exploding in my pussy at the same time that the vibrator was in my ass completely fried my pleasure sensors and caused me to black out completely.

When I awoke it was still light out, but dusk was falling. I looked at the bedside digital clock – it read 8:19. I had flopped down on the bed at 4:31, and while I slept before being ravaged and obviously had passed out afterward, I was still sure that I had been pillaged for at least two hours.

I had no handcuffs, tape, or blindfold on, and very few marks, although my pussy and asshole were red and sore, as were my nipples. The sheets were soaked with sweat and cum.

I dragged my ass out of bed, and stood under the shower for a long time. Cum almost continuously leaked onto my thighs. Despite the fact that I was truly physically and emotionally fatigued, I actually felt great. In fact, I probably had more endorphins residing or rampaging through my brain, with commensurate electrical discharges in my nervous system, than at any other time in my life.

I made myself a simple dinner, and drank two glasses of wine. I had to walk around bowlegged, and with a tissue in my hand to periodically wipe up the seminal fluid leaking onto my thighs. My ass hurt when I went to the bathroom – but it was a good, not debilitating, hurt.

I never even considered calling anyone and reporting what had happened. Exhausted I quickly changed the sheets then went to sleep about 10 o'clock. Except for two aftershock spontaneous mild orgasms I was completely relaxed and I'm sure that by 10:30 I was snoring like a sleeping walrus.

*************

When I finally awoke at about 11 a. m. on Sunday apparently my mind had completely digested what had happened the last afternoon and evening. My fantasy ravaging had become a reality. I wasn't injured – even though my pussy, ass, and tits ached – and I assumed that the ravagers had been STD-free, although I was sure to get tested as soon as practical. A strange complacency came over me. I did my normal lake things, like kayaking, cycling (although that wasn't for long since my ravaged pussy didn't like contact with the bicycle saddle), and swimming. I left for home about 4 p. m., and arrived in time for Jim and I to have dinner together, with the later arriving kids consuming what was left of our Chinese takeout.

I prayed that Jim wouldn't want sex that night, and thankfully that prayer was answered.

I was surprisingly efficient at work. Only during times when I consciously thought about it did I recall my ravaging, and I didn't have any ravaging fantasies. I called Mary's assistant and made an appointment for the day that she got back from her vacation. I knew that for my future sanity that I needed to confront Mary.

Thankfully, my STD test came back completely negative.

**************

By the time that I went to see Mary my mid-section orifices – with the help of some creams and Kegel exercises – had tightened up to their pre-ravaged condition. I had had two wonderful sexual experiences with Jim that were in the top 10% of my satisfaction level for the last ten years, and based on his reaction and words the same for him. Except for how I was going to approach things with Mary, I no longer thought about ravaging fantasies.

I strolled into Mary's office with an air of confidence. I greeted her with a hug. When I sat down she asked "What's new? You look great!"

"I feel great, Mary. However there is a question burning in my bosom. Aren't you worried about getting your license pulled for setting up a ravaging experience for me?"

"Whatever do you mean, Amy dear?" she smiled.

"I mean the two plus hour ravaging that I received last Saturday, which almost exactly paralleled what I told you my fantasy was. It was way too close to be a coincidence and you knew exactly where I would be and that I would be alone. You also had the names of all of the guys that I had at one time or another seen in my fantasies. You set it up, Dr. Mary." The last sentence was said with an edge to my voice.

"Hmmm..." Mary said as she stroked her chin. "Before we explore that further, what has been the effect of the ravaging? Firstly, did you enjoy it?"

"I...I...can't really say that I fully enjoyed it," I stammered. Then I regained my composure. "To be honest, it was physically very fulfilling, but emotionally draining, and it made me very anxious at the time. It was only once I figured out that it was a ravaging set up by you, rather than a violent rape that could get me killed or injured, that I succumbed."

"Once you succumbed you did enjoy it, didn't you?"

I decided not to lie. "Yes," I replied.

"Secondly, have you been preoccupied with ravaging fantasies since then?"

Again I decided to tell the truth. "Not really; I've thought about confronting you, and when I got a twinge in my ass or pussy the three days after it I briefly reflected on what had happened..."

"But not a new ravaging fantasy, correct?" she rhetorically asked.

"No...not a new ravaging fantasy," I conceded. "However, that doesn't relieve you of your responsibility to me for confidentiality, and not to set up something like that without my permission," I snarled.

"OK, Amy dear. Let's hypothetically assume that I set it up. Let's go over your retention contract to see if there is any violation. Here's a copy for you," she said with a smile as she reached into her desk top drawer and pulled out two signed copies of the contract I had with her.

"Let's see," she mused, "Paragraph 3 says that all sessions with you will be video and audio taped and that I have the right to disclose parts of them to others in order to effectuate the proper treatment of your condition. Do you see your initials there?"

"Yes," I grumbled.

"So, if to convince one or two of the guys you identified to me as ones you have fantasized about to ravage you, I could have shown them parts of the videos that I had to entice them to participate, and not violate the contract – correct?" she snickered.

I gulped, but didn't respond.

"Let's move to paragraph 4; The Privacy Statement. It clearly says that if I feel that it is necessary to disclose to others information that you relate to me in confidence in order to effect what I consider to be proper treatment, that I can do that as long as I get a signed confidentiality agreement from those I disclose it to, and – if necessary – an STD-free certificate. See your initials there, Amy dear? So if I got two confidentiality agreements signed by two of the people you fantasized about – like the one here," she said as she tossed a blank confidentiality agreement over to me – that is it didn't have a name on it, but it did have "fulfilling ravaging fantasy" as the subject. Then she continued, "I would be in complete compliance with the contract, wouldn't I?"

I read the confidentiality agreement over twice. Then "Yeah," I snapped.

"Let's now move to Paragraph 5, 'Treatment Options.' See there where I say that some of my treatment options are unusual, including setting up reality situations that correspond to fantasy ones, and that you will rely solely on my professional judgment? Also see your initials there Amy dear?"

"Fuck..." I mumbled under my breath.

"That means if I got two people you fantasized about to ravage your fucking ass off that I would be completely within the terms of our agreement, wouldn't I – as long as I had their confidentiality agreements and I believed that it would help you?" again with that sickening self-satisfied smile.

I chose not to answer. I just huffed.

"Well can you at least tell me who the two guys were?" I snarled.

"Look at the confidentiality agreement again, Amy; it's a two-way one, that I had to sign too. If I breach it could cost me $100,000 and jeopardize my license. I can't tell you that – or even IF – I arranged a reality ravaging. Everything we talked about was hypothetical." This time her smile was more than sickening.

I stomped my foot and crossed my arms.

"What I will tell you, however, Amy dear, is that if you continue to be pre-occupied with ravaging fantasies in the future, if you swear to the details under oath, I will refund all of the money that you paid me – which now is about," at which point she consulted a paper on her desk, "$4,900."

"I'll hold you to that," I snarled, as I got up and stormed out.

*************

Since I stormed out of Mary's office at the end of July, 2015, in fact I have NOT had any ravaging fantasies. At least not any that provide a significant impediment to my normal activities. There are some times when I think back on my ravaging reality – but it is not an unpleasant memory. Quite the contrary, it is a pleasant one because there is no doubt that those two still unidentified virile men truly desired me, and I have come to fully embrace Madame de Staël's observation "The desire of the man is for the woman, but the desire of the woman is for the desire of the man."

The only thing that eats at me – although it is in a pleasant, playful way – is who the two guys were?

Since my ravaging reality either all of the guys I come in contact with have become more flirtatious, or I have just recognized their flirtatiousness more. Every one of the guys I identified to Mary smiles and has a hearty hug every time that I see them in a private or social situation.

Even though I have more information about the regular-sized dick guy since I got a glimpse of his height and build, that hasn't really helped me in identifying him. I've primarily narrowed it down to neighbor and hockey player Clayton Thorne, my husband's single co-worker Blake Pearson, and trainer Austen (whose last name I now know – Borden); but it could still possibly one or two others. In any event I get a strange slight tingle in my pussy whenever I see them, wondering if they were someone who fucked me three times.

As for the horse cock, I really didn't have any idea.

That is I didn't have any idea about who the horse cock's owner was until my daughter Sybil and Brent Lebel started dating again, this time seriously. Brent has been very happy to see me each of the frequent times that he has come over to our house since they started dating again about three months ago. He always gives me a big hug and big smile; but since all of the guys do that, that itself doesn't mean much. However, there are two other things that have made me suspicious.

The first is that on at least two occasions in my presence Brent has made comments like "If it's true that a girl will look like her mother in twenty years, I'd be a fool not to doggedly purse Sybil!"

amyyum
amyyum
1,788 Followers