Raven Nevermourn Ep. 004: bapHOMEt

Story Info
You will never look at Pussy nor birthday cake the same way again.
5.8k words
4.51
4.7k
2
6

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is any of this madness possible?"

Gwen Alonzo paced the bedroom floor trying not to step on her former fiancée's ashes. That alone had not dawned on her quite yet that now both of her mates were deceased. Covering her nudity as best she could with what her torn dress had left to pull together was hard enough as it were. Not even her daughter Jody had let it all sink in. After hearing her father's voice spoken through this insanely hot naked redhead made her edgy. Of course, Jody being bi-sexual found the redhead amazing, if not under the best of circumstances.

"Dark magic we think." Raven admitted out loud, "No use trying to hide it, Mister Alonzo."

"So, you're talking to Hector's soul stuck inside yours?" Gwen rubbed both of her temples just forgetting her dress coverage, it was useless trying to hold it together. It took Jody to go to her father's closet and find her one of his white button-down shirts for her mother to wear to calm her down, although not much help in her emotional state. It was surprising that Jody was keeping her head on straight. She merely felt like guarding her emotions, and her mother's.

"She is." Hector spoke up for his family to hear. "I need you both to listen to me. In a few hours I'll be... crossing over. I want you both to know I love you dearly. You're well taken care of Jody. Gwen? Forgive me but given our past, I rather ignored you in my Will. If Jody wishes to share the wealth, I have left her that is up to her. I would prefer my daughter have a good life without you dabbling into her funds. For what it's worth I am... sorry that you also lost Brandon."

"My God! Now I'll need to buy two urns." Gwen was struggling. "Do you have a dust buster?"

"GWEN!" Hector blurted through Raven's mouth, his ex-wife cringing at his outburst. "SIT DOWN NOW!"

"Can we... do this in the living room?" Jody felt ill, "Brandon's ashes laying there in a pile is... going to make me hurl."

"Watch out where you walk. Broken mirror." Raven added in her own voice. "I'll just get dressed. Ummm? Yikes! Clothing's in the hallway." She herself careful where she walked slithered by Jody and introduced herself in passing. "I'm Raven." Her name had already been mentioned but nerves required a second acknowledgment.

"Jody." She replied back shyly peeking at Raven's perfect little ass as she went by, especially that cute tattoo of a star inside a circle. Deciding to refrain from being too nosey Jody crept into her mother's arms as she was buttoning up Hector's borrowed shirt. Being much larger than Gwen she swam in the long sleeve. Once hugging her daughter, they had a good cry until Raven returned to the doorway fully dressed.

"Ready when you are." She told them. Raven then walked to the living room and awaited their arrival. Slowly, almost terrified they joined her, each taking a seat on either the grey plush sofa or loveseat.

"How am I going to explain Brandon's death?" Gwen asked.

"After a few days just call in a missing person's report." Hector suggested wisely, "I know lying about it will raise suspicions but there really is no easy way out. The police will not believe any of this demonic stuff. You need to erase the front door camera footage of your arrival too. Protect yourselves as much as possible when questioned. He was recorded coming in with you, but not leaving."

"Hector?" Raven interrupted herself essentially, "I think I created a barrier myself when we were in our... trance. Maybe what I did fried your camera. That or maybe the entity did it when coming in to avoid him being noticed."

"I doubt he was concerned with being seen. He would have just been Brandon to anyone viewing it." He replied.

"Please... stop talking to each other like that. It's... creepy." Gwen swallowed dryly hugging Jody to her side, having moved to the sofa to be closer. "There is no way I can face Brandon's family now. For that matter yours Hector. Not that they would ever want to see me again." She frantically stood up and paced behind the sofa, Jody, left to look at Raven utilizing her father's voice in awe. Eye contact was stimulating.

"Y-you left me... everything?"

"Yes, Fairest of Damsels." He often told Jody stories of Knights and glory.

"Only daddy ever called me that. It must be you."

"For a few hours longer Jody. I... unfortunately must move on."

"I don't want you to leave me."

"I'm afraid I have no choice. Even now, I can feel a tug to leave young Raven here."

"Why did you do this to Hector?" Gwen interrupted with the blame game, not thinking rationally.

"Do NOT blame Raven. She is innocent in all of this."

"He... it... called her a Succubus. I heard it distinctly." Gwen searched for answers, "I watch enough TV to know that's a bad thing." Supernatural... mainly for Dean because Brandon looked a bit like the actor.

"Gwen! Raven is only now coping with that possible reality. She has been under my care at the orphanage for years, she's been a perfect angel all that time. Please cut her some slack. If not for her, we would not have these final moments together. It is she keeping me here to offer my love to you both." Technically, he was lunch, but she was not aware of the reasoning of their union.

"Oh, Hector." Gwen melted, "I've been such a bitch toward you. Please forgive me."

"Already done Gwen. I need you to do me a favor, both of you actually."

"What?" Jody asked.

"Offer Raven here a place of shelter until she can figure out her future."

"That... thing is dead right? Brandon did burn up... kind of."

"No, Jody, Brandon was a hijacked host. I'm afraid he's still out there." Raven answered for Hector. "He moves between bodies."

"What if he enters us?" Gwen palmed the back of the sofa with an expression of horror.

"It's our belief he can only inhabit males." Again, Raven. "We have been looking for characteristics in this demon's travel patterns." Hector slipping in for Raven. "It seems he can only stay in one body as long as he can see through their eyes. Once he vacates it, he cannot return to the same identity. At least we presume so. It really is far too early to understand anything fully."

"So... let Raven stay in your... house?" Jody found it strange.

"No Jody... your house. A lawyer will be in touch soon, now that I'm dead. In our favor my lawyer is a woman. Angelique Sweeny at Downtown Legal." Boston Legal had been taken. "Once she becomes aware of my demise she will be in contact."

"How do we keep that creep show out of the house?" Jody shivered looking at the front door, "Wait! I couldn't get out earlier to call for help. It was like the door was jammed. My cell's battery died, and I just charged it before meeting mom and Brandon here to pay respects. Not even the home phone would call out."

"That's on me like I said." Raven entered, "When he created that barrier over the bedroom it was like I reached beyond it in my dream... something I didn't know I could do. Which is why I mentioned that maybe I ruined the camera outside in siphoning the power to create a barrier of my own. Maybe it's because of Hector inside me, I might have somehow used his life energy to slip through and secure the home from him. Guys I really have no idea what I'm doing, just know I don't want anyone to suffer because of me."

"Why would you barricade us inside. Jody could have escaped to safety and gone to a neighbor."

"Do you truly think having the police here would have done any good?" Hector intervened, "It would only have made matters worse. Raven's manifested barrier kept Jody in a safe zone. The thing most likely could not have left that bedroom to go after Jody due to Raven. She was feeding off of my worry for both of you. If you blame Raven, you must blame me."

"Did Brandon have to die?" Gwen whimpered.

"Perhaps not, but if Raven and I had not interfered he might have killed you, leaving our daughter without a parent altogether."

"You're lucky. I don't even know my parents." Raven sighed after letting them understand better what it might have been like.

"Raven... take me to the security panel." Hector prompted her to get up from her seat and walk across the room to the hallway. Securing the code through Raven's fingers, his fingerprints, they pulled up a small camera feed over the screen. Rewinding footage was pointless it was all static interference and snow until earlier in the day. No human activity whatsoever to be used against them. Not even Raven's arrival was shown.

"Hector? Was there a camera near your office that showed us both going in?" Raven wondered.

"Yes, but I somehow think when that thing took me over, he might have created a field around him to put it on the fritz. Besides that, time stood still for us within that office if you recall."

"Just wondering if there was, in case that Detective Choi looked into it. I think they're looking at your case as natural causes, Cynthia said heart attack but who knows what they might look for."

"My genitals exploded Raven. Foul play could still seem an option. I truly doubt they can connect you and I other than a talk. Winona knew we were going to my office yesterday. She would tell Cynthia, in turn the police if asked. There would be no reason not to offer information."

"Are you both ignoring us now?" Gwen was addled watching them commune in silence.

"Sorting things out." Hector vented, "My... our apologies."

"Dad?" Jody in tears called from the sofa, "Are you... going to hell?"

As if impacted by her question Raven stepped around a deeply confused Gwen and went over to sit next to Jody. Without Hector's influence the redhead lifted her arms for a hug. Uncertain if she should accept the embrace Jody just burst into a waterfall and leaped into the girl's outstretched hopes. Hugging Raven tightly just seemed like the right thing to do. It was the closest thing to hugging her father one last time. Silence seemed appropriate.

Fearful of the consequences of this unexpected trait Gwen moved to the side of the couch to observe them. In doing this she noticed the lower back of Raven begin glowing beneath her t-shirt. Not understanding what she was witnessing Gwen moved to sit behind Raven and without even asking pulled her shirt up. With Raven's tight jeans constricting in her seat her butt crack exposed at the top, the tattoo like marking still a star shape within a circle rather than upside down to represent a pentagram. The light seemed to only be the circle itself, not the star. Strangely right before Gwen's eyes the glowing circle left Raven's flesh and drifted up in front of her almost as if a butterfly floating. Unable to move in its mesmerized illuminance she observed it drift elegantly up above Raven's scalp and appear to gravitate there.

"A... halo?" In the blink of an eye the tiara of light vanished, and the hug was over. Raven nor Jody had even witnessed it, their shared tears keeping their eyes closed. Gwen had no concept of what she had just seen. However, it did appear to fill her with hope. Dropping Raven's shirt before being realized Gwen stood up and walked away.

Returning to the bedroom where all hell broke loose earlier, she paused in the doorway before stepping through to stand over Brandon's ashes. Unable to weep any further she merely became numb. A simple daylights beam piercing the blinds behind Hector's bed streaked across the room guiding her eyes to follow it. Reflecting in what was left of Hector's closet mirror she saw Brandon's spirit smiling at her. As if succumbing to overcast the beam of light dimmed and faded. Once gone... so was Brandon. A tickle to her cheek she surmised was a kiss goodbye. "Oh, my God!" After the halo, it was certainly possible.

While her mom was away Jody and Raven held hands, forehead to forehead, a sudden warmth bonding between them as Raven shares Jody's father with her. Tears expire and only soft sighs pelt one another's faces, fingers trembling and literally touching their tips together. Raven knowing, she had Hector's fingerprints over her own offered the only physical remnants of the girl's father as a gift. While not telling her of the strange metamorphosis due to freaking her out it was the only thing tangible left. For Princess, her prints had come. A noble deed!

"Thank you, daddy." Jody mumbled. Raven in response letting Hector speak for himself. "You will be fine Fairest Damsel." Jody shivered and opened her eyelids to look at Raven who still had her own sealed tightly. "Can I see... your eyes?"

"Yeah!" Raven took over and revealed her perfect baby blues. In searching them Jody caught a glimpse of her Father's face smiling back. Not even questioning how, she simply smiled back. "I love you." Raven fidgeted almost thinking she meant herself until she thought, "Duh!" knowing she was speaking to her father. Where did that mistake come from?

Further exploration of Raven's sparkling gaze found a light behind her pupils like a halo. Maybe Hector was correct in saying that Raven was an angel. With one eye's light dimming Jody attempted to study it closer, right eye still with the halo effect, the left eye a blood red ring around it. Jody simply did not know what to make of it. Mixed feelings as much as a mixed divinity. "Your eyes are amazing. I can see a glow behind one, but... the other is bloodshot... not the whites of your eyes but... around the iris and pupil."

"No idea Jody. I wish I understood myself." Raven spoke.

"What is the tattoo on your back. It looked like a star."

"Don't let it fool you. It switches up from star to pentagram. I think it's as confused as I am."

"I just can't see... evil in you. If daddy thinks you're good... so will I."

"Thanks! I could use a friend to get through all of this."

"I'll honor daddy's wishes. My home is your home as long as you need it."

"That's so awesome! Let's just hope you guys don't regret your decision. I don't know if I can keep you safe forever if that guy comes back in another guy's body. I mean trust me I'll die trying."

"I know. You said it yourself... you created a safe zone to protect me."

"I had to be locked in my own head to do that I think."

"Maybe you should learn meditation." Jody fidgeted, "I have a friend who practices that in her home."

"A female sounds good. At least we don't have to deal with that freak taking control over some guy during it. I'd hate to reduce any more innocent people to ashes. That was a total accident by the way."

Jody lifts her forehead to find her mother missing then grits her teeth, "I never liked Brandon anyway. He... flirted with me way too often. Never tried anything mind you, but still."

"HE DID WHAT?" Hector rose up making Jody flare her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"He never went too far, mostly teasing. Grabbed my ass a couple times but never tried anything else. Walked in on me taking a shower once and took a piss in the toilet while talking to me. I was trapped in the shower, so I just covered myself with my hands until he finished and left."

"That asshole." Hector grew defensive.

"He never went further than that dad. Please let mom grieve over him without thinking he was evil."

"Sorry to interrupt," Raven paused Hector, "Do you think the entity can only enter men with impure thoughts?"

"Every guy on this planet has impure thoughts Raven."

"Right! Yeah, sorry it just struck me that might be... you're totally right."

"Jody... you should have at least warned me he might be misbehaving."

"Probably so... I just didn't want you to blow it out of proportion. You and mom were always at each other's throats, so I didn't want to make matters worse."

"I understand that, but your safety might have been in question."

"That's not a worry anymore." Jody pouted, "He's... dead. So are you."

Raven sighs as Hector and moves past it, "I'll always be with you Jody. Someway, somehow."

"I know, and I'll always share my thoughts with you even if I feel like I'm talking to myself."

"I can relate." Raven steps up nearly giggling, but resists.

Gwen returning to the living room seemed to be of a calmer persona, having said goodbye to Brandon. Finding Jody still closely relating to this girl with fiery red hair speaking in tongues of sorts bearing her ex-husbands voice, she simply froze to study Raven's emotions. There was a sincerity in her mannerisms, a concern in her tone when not being Hector. All Gwen knew was this was going to be one hell of a week. LIFE! AFTER!

"Jody?"

"Yeah mom?"

"We should go. I need your help to face our families."

"MOM! This is Dad's last day on Earth, and you want to leave? Go then. I'm staying here."

"I simply..." Gwen knew her daughter was right, "I'm sorry Hector that was insensitive of me."

"It will take time." He replied peering back at her through Raven's eyes.

"Raven?" Gwen emerged with a delicate matter on her mind, "Can I speak with you alone?"

"Sure! Be right back." Raven released Jody's hands and patted her on the knee. Strangely, Jody missed her already. Following Gwen downstairs into the basement they took a seat on the furniture down there, equally as nice as those above. "What's up?"

"Heaven, I pray." Gwen smiles for the first time. "I just witnessed Brandon's spirit in sunlight. He smiled fondly and let me go. How is any of this... real?"

"I wish I had answers." She spoke as herself, Hector within merely listening.

"Someday I'm certain we will all know. Hector? Again, I apologize for acting selfish. I will never forget you, Honey. If you don't mind my calling, you that again after everything. It just seems... befitting."

"I never stopped loving you, Gwen. Knight's honor remember?"

"Don't make me start bawling. You and your hobby." She smiled warmly. Staring at Raven, Gwen simply lost control of herself and reached over to plant a kiss on the girl's lips. Shocked by this Raven whimpered but gave way to Hector. In seconds they had their hands all over one another as if some final passionate reminder. While it was weird in every way, it meant everything to both of them, Hector and Gwen. Raven was simply in the way. After three minutes of making out Gwen pushed away and turned beet red. "Raven? That was uncalled for, please forgive me. I needed... to let Hector know I was still a part of his soul if no longer its mate."

"I... get it. Got it! Wow!" She touched her lips blushing. "First girl kiss."

"I've ruined it for another, haven't I?"

"If that ever happens at least I'll know how to react. You owe me Hector." She giggled.

"Thank you for allowing it Raven."

"Not sure I had a choice." They spoke inside her head, "Pretty sure Gwen still loved you."

"Agreed!"

"Should you reconsider those transfers of money we did over your computer?"

"No. Leave that as is. Jody can decide its fate."

"You're the boss."

"Raven?" Gwen waved her hand over the girl's eyes; she lost in conversing inwardly.

"Sorry!"

"Your... star on your lower back. Yes, I noticed it while you and Jody were hugging. It glowed, the ring around the star actually lifted off of it like a smoke ring in flight."

"It did? Whoa! I'm still trying to figure out why it's a star one minute and not a pentagram."

"Perhaps it means you're not all bad." Gwen puckered.

"God, I hope you're right. I'd hate to grow horns on my head. I like my butt too, so no tail would be nice."

"That ring drifted up over your head and... became a tiny halo."

"So awesome!"

"I agree. It definitely made me feel better about you even being in my... Hector's home. Least of all naked in his bed where we... slept together for many years."

"About that. I shouldn't have masturbated. I thought I was... alone."

"With Hector present?"

"Busted!" She froze telling Hector only.

"Gwen... I told her it was fine."

"Were the two of you... seeing one another?" Suspicion rose making her ill, perceiving that her ex-husband might have been... a child molester.

12