Raven Nevermourn Ep. 006: little wOMEN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again, my fault for stashing Hector inside you." Another share of realization she whimpered, "Ewww! Word of warning?"

"Sure!"

"Don't read his thoughts you might not always like what you hear."

"Meaning what?" As Raven gnashed her teeth Jody bulged her eyes, "Ohhhh! Ewwwwww!"

"Exactly! Your dad was a good man but come on, guys are guys. They all think about... fantasize... yeah about that."

"Did he do that around you?"

"Jody! Your dad fucked me... even if he only recalls tidbits of it. He had fantasies about me prior to Noigel but even I know he would never have acted on those. What he did in private is his world, not mine, not yours."

"I guess! We all fantasize. I had a crush on my old Biology Teacher. He was fine as hell."

"So... you like guys and girls?"

"You in particular." Jody winked. "If we're bound to one another in this mess, we might as well... get to know one another. I find sex a great stress reliever."

"I promised Hector I wouldn't burn his house down. I nearly flared up I think when you brought me back to normal." Raven touches her neck, "Choker still there?"

"You're mine Bitch." Jody razed her with her tongue.

"I think I did this choker thing to myself Missy! Here's my question... is the pentagram part on the inside of me now? The circle is around the outside!"

"That's... morbid."

"Reality? I just don't know."

"Stop thinking... stress relief, remember?"

"Right! Race you to the shower?" Raven teased shaking her tits at Jody. As Jody jumped from her seat Raven raced down the hall squealing. Big mistake? Time would tell!

********

"Where am I driving Hector?" Gwen drove across a bridge nearing the outskirts of Boston.

"Out of the city. Do you recall where I use to go trout fishing?"

"The cabin you rented years ago as a romantic getaway. For you I might add, all I remember is the mosquito bites I incurred having sex in the grass."

"Good times!"

"For you! I wasn't the outdoorsy type, and you knew it. I only agreed to go because I..."

"Loved me! I know you did. Look Gwen... I'm long over you and I... this arrangement is hopefully only temporary. Just cope with it a while longer so I can be your voice of reason in this."

"Voice of reason? Hector... did you even consider how I was going to get back home after we ditch Brandon's car?"

"Eeep! One thing at a time." He sighed feeling negligent, "If you call for a ride the cops can track... shit! You have your phone on you that can be traced too."

"I am not going to throw my phone out the window."

"No! You will leave it in the car when we submerge it in the lake. Just tell the cops Brandon drove off with it and you didn't realize it. Take Raven tomorrow and get her a cell. She has cash from her birthday cards." Not to mention money he told the girl she could use from his secret stash.

"How is my leaving my cell in Brandon's car going to prevent that? His father Dale has been trying to call me all evening... the police will know where I was by tracing his call."

"You didn't answer it."

"Hector... we can't hide our involvement forever. You're dead, it's Jody and I that will suffer going to prison for Brandon's death. None of this is full proof, you're only going by TV shows."

"Do you have any better suggestions? Do you really believe the police would buy into a demonic possession taking Brandon's life? Incinerating him in the process. Mine for that matter!"

"Raven is the key Hector. You may want to defend her, but this IS all her fault. Even if she doesn't understand how... it is."

"She is innocent Gwen. Please take my word on it all. I've lived inside that poor girl the last day now... read her thoughts, her fears, her regret. She simply has been..."

"Cursed?"

"Perhaps so! We all have been it appears."

"He's out there watching us even now. I can feel it." Gwen's hands were getting sweaty on the steering wheel, eyes darting from mirror to mirror.

"I would imagine him to be watching the house more. It is Raven he appears to want."

"Why does he want her? That mark that keeps showing up on her body. Does he want that?"

"I think he merely exists to abuse her. It seems torturing her mind and body is his primary agenda."

"He tortured me, Hector. Raped me in Brandon's body making him hurt me."

"To hurt Raven."

"She wasn't even there; her eyes were white and lost."

"She was aware just... elsewhere. I can't really explain it, I think... it was feeding time... on my soul, yet she was fighting it."

"While masturbating?"

"Her hormones are... Gwen... the girl is a Succubus... it's all she can do to ward off her primal instincts. You saw that when she nearly burst into flames on my living room floor. If not for Jody she might have."

"Succubus... that's evil right?"

"In a literary sense yes, a female demon. It is likely this Noigel is an Incubus, a male demon. It seems... to desire one of his own kind rather than simply praying on human souls."

"Okay... so how did you end up in Raven when this Incubus took over your body? Shouldn't you have been in his?"

"She has a physical body; it doesn't appear he does...that we're aware of. Until we dig into the historical records... which might mean breaking into the Vatican archives..."

"WE ARE NOT DOING THAT!" She snapped.

"Raven can do that on her own I believe."

"You intend to go with her, don't you?" Gwen shook her head resisting tears, "You and your fucking Knighthood imagination. You are no knight, Hector. Stop acting like one."

"You once thought I was your knight in shining armor when we met."

"Figure of speech!"

"You do know after we divorced, I dug into my genealogy. My ancestors were Spanish knights... Order of Calatrava. They were the first military order founded in Castile, but the second to receive papal approval. The Order of Alcántara, also called the Knights of St. Julian, were originally a military order of León, founded in 1166 and confirmed by Pope Alexander III in 1177. My family simply arrived in Mexico..."

"STOP IT! JUST STOP IT! Not another thought until I get to the lake."

"Exit 82!"

"SHUSH!"

********

Water felt delightful in cleansing her soul... that is if Raven Moore... recently Mourn, actually had one, she was not entirely sure. She had emotion so she must have a soul, right? She felt what others felt and often shared in their... "Mmmmmm! God that feels... so good." Jody Alonzo on her knees in the shower devoured Raven's pussy as Raven leaned against the shower wall. Her first time being eaten out she was embracing every sensation with intimate ecstasy. It was relaxing... Jody was spot on.

Eyelids lifting to peer down at Jody, Raven felt lightheaded, a twitch to regain vision she felt her throat and sensed a glow along her wrist. The collar about her neck had magically moved to her wrist, making Raven find amazement in its beauty. This same hand reached to Jody's drenched brunette mane and held her head firmly while the girl wagged her tongue and kissed Raven's clit. An orgasm rising Raven trembled, watching her hand as if expecting the band of light to move. As she moaned and sealed her eyes again to perform the act of squirting over Jody's embedded fingers, the light moved and flowed over Jody's scalp. The second Jody pulled away laughing the light surrounded her own throat as it had Raven's earlier. Barrier around her skin or not it attached itself.

Writhing as her hands lifted to palm her breasts and bask in her sensitivity, Raven popped her eyes open noticing the transference. Eyes bulging, she prayed that it didn't harm Jody in any way, almost picturing the light severing the girls head or strangling her at the very least. What came next shocked Raven even further.

As the cascade of city water rained down, the water beaded up until it shared an illusion of... "Angel wings?" With no true substance to rely on the water expressed the wings, an eerie dull light glowing in the droplets, the trickles, the... reign? As fast as it appeared the light faded and so did the wings. "Whoa! I hope that's a good sign." She withheld mentioning it to Jody who seemed oblivious to what she might have worn. Illusion? Maybe Raven being lightheaded simply imagined it. The collar now around Jody's neck reflected that something did truly transpire here.

Breathlessly Raven smiled down at Jody and palmed the girl's cheek. "Let's do it!" Pushing the shower door open Raven jumped out and didn't bother to dry off, wiggling away with a playful flirtation. Jody rising to her feet did not even notice herself lift slightly from the floor of the shower, returning to normal the second she gave careful chase. Equally as wet, Jody left the shower on and raced after the fiery redhead. Was it strange that where Raven had stood in the shower left scorched footprints on the fiberglass?

Diving on to Hector's king size bed the girls wrestled about giggling and kissing, hands all over one another. In a fit of flared inspiration Raven rolled Jody over and began kissing her tummy, making her own way down toward... Heaven? The second lips touched Jody's clitoris the girl yelped and slightly kicked her heels. Raven consumed by proving she could offer Jody better than she herself received, dug in deep and forceful. Cumming repeatedly Jody's entire flesh began glowing, unknown to her due to sealed eyelids. At least she was in Heaven within her mind.

Becoming lost in devouring her first ever vagina Raven overlooked her nails digging into Jody's hip, while blood should have been drawn by her daggers, they simply found tiny white sigils beneath each one preventing Jody harm. The entire thing went unnoticed by both young beauties under the spell of one another's sexual attraction. For a brief moment Raven opened her eyes to discover the room glowing red, perhaps just her own eyes peering through sensual inflammation. The red making her worry for Jody's safety she lifted her face up from Jody's pink pussy and lay her chin on the girls finely trimmed triangle pointing straight down at her divinity.

Jody lost to her own nomadic hands caressing her body seemed to be reacting as if Raven were still savagely dining upon her tenderness. Moans of pure raw emotion led her to almost sing from her lips yet without vocal capacity. It dawned on Raven that maybe she had conceived a void like how Hector explained being in while inhabited by Noigel. Sigils rising up from Jody's flesh drifted about like butterflies. Stunned by the panorama of what she observed Raven stood up over the foot of the bed and looked down at Jody. There she was lying in a bed of feathers like some Angel sinning with glee. Lowering her gaze Raven expressed awe... "Oh hell!"

Like an out of body experience Raven Mourn stood over... herself. Her physical body was still eating and fingering Jody like an experienced lover. "Why is this happening?" The how was more logical now that she accepted herself as a Succubus. Drawn to the sigils she lifts intangible fingertips up as if greeting them. One lighting upon her finger like a butterfly wishing to make friends. She felt it upon her even if she was ethereal. "So cool!"

Like a gentle breeze Raven moved behind her own body and goofily tried slapping her own ass. Her body reacting to it, her cheeks twitched about as if trying to twerk. "I think my body knows I'm up here. How?" It was then she saw the pentagram return to her body's lower spine. Full on pentagram she noticed her body becoming more hostile in eating Jody. Four fingers inside the girl's cunt concerned her. Waving off the sigil on her opposite hand Raven's astral form challenged her physical just as a thumb was introduced into Jody. "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Fisting seemed very wrong!

Reuniting with her body Raven pulled her hand out of Jody. Eying Jody's pubic hair she noticed the triangle was now trimmed into a pentagram, sizzling at the top as if... a burning bush. Shocked by the sight, Raven flopped backwards on to her ass. Staring up at Jody, she found herself drowned in a geyser of jettisoned fluids. Sound resuming, she heard Jody screaming at the top of her lungs then laughing right afterward.

"THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!"

At least Jody thought so. All Raven envisioned was her body's hand reaching deep inside Jody and ripping out her uterus, if she had not returned to her shell. The shivers were not going away anytime soon. Even when Jody joined Raven on the floor cuddling.

"Stress reliever my ass."

Silence was back! So were Jody's normal pubes.

Evidently illusion!

********

"There's your cabin."

"At least it looks uninhabited. There doesn't seem to be anyone around!" Hector acknowledged through Gwen's thoughts, now sharing her body and all of its functions. "Go pee! Don't ask me not to look when you know I have no choice."

"You're an asshole!" Pulling up alongside the cabin she shut the car off and hurried from behind the steering wheel to lift his shirt and urinate in the grass. "I just realized... how can I even hitchhike when I'm only wearing one of your shirts and my pumps? This is just stupid Hector. I'm not even strong enough to push Brandon's car into the lake. In the dark at that!"

"Tire prints need to be brushed away too."

"IN THE FUCKING DARK?"

"You... we have to get this done before morning. Daylight brings fishermen out here Gwen. We can't be seen ditching the car." Gwen pacing in the grass hates her life at this point. "I do understand Gwen, but this must be done to avoid suspicion."

"I don't even have anything to wipe my prints off the car."

"I thought that over. You often drove his car anyway so that might not be necessary. But if you choose to wipe prints there's always my shirt."

"Quit trying to get me naked. Now is not the time." She actually laughed. "Hector? I'm sorry I'm such a bitch. Maybe this is God's way of Couples Counselling."

"True! Stuck together like we are this is the perfect time to get things off your chest."

"My chest? Ugggggh! I can read your thoughts... quit visualizing my tits."

"Comes with the job I'm afraid. I do like the enhancements Brandon purchased you."

"Brandon? Shit! I have to spread his ashes too."

"One thing at a time. Let's get this car in the water. I know for a fact the water drops off deep about twenty feet out."

"How am I supposed to push the car that far? I'm 120 pounds..."

"Wet! That shirt will be transparent."

"OH, GODDAMN YOU, HECTOR!"

She had to laugh!

So did he.

God? Not so much.

12