Raven Nevermourn Ep. 009: BLOOD SUGAR

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling out of the way she darted around the car to escape only to find more male officers waiting in line. Many of the officers had gone on to the bus and she heard screams as more young girls were being raped by the them. "Son of a bitch!" She was pretty much helpless.

"Stay down."

Heather heard a feminine voice expecting it to be a fellow officer. To her shock it was the redhead from the Morgue. Walking defiantly out amongst the gunfire it was as if the bullets simply vanished before hitting her. One by one the redhead brushed her hand on the possessed henchmen, each falling to the street chaotically shaking, some bleeding out from wounds inflicted by Heather. In minutes those possessed on the exterior of the bus were relieved to find their lives and sanity back.

"TO ME!" The redhead snapped as the panther joined her in prowling. "Save Raven." The cat bolted around the front of the bus and set out dragging the officers off of Raven as she came hard. The Driver noticing the panther pulled out of poor Angela and splattered cum on her ass which burnt her as if acid. Complaining over wasting a good seed the Driver escaped around the side of the house.

Raven having multiple orgasms wailed at her dates being pulled from her and drug away screaming, the men returning to their former selves, minus a few limbs. Leaping to her feet Raven looked around at the bus. Screaming less as she pierces the windows, the blackness clearing over the panes. On the bus walking from officer to officer nudging them back to normal, exorcising them was a majestic redhead.

"No way!" Raven's glow eased at the sight, "Mom? Maybe he wasn't lying...HE!" She flared back up just as quickly her attention moving to the side of the house. Bolting after the Driver, Raven set fire to the grass each and every step, all flames ceasing quickly. Rounding the backside she found the Driver standing in the yard waiting with a smug look.

"Took you long enough! Ready to put those legs behind your head again Princess Birdy?"

"Changed my mind. Not into you!"

"That's my job...being into you. You can't defeat me...Mommy may have slowed me down but even she knows..." He hesitates sensing something stir behind him. "Expecting company?" A glance at the grass he and she witness a tiny orb of light floating down over the garden gnome. Splitting in two one pebble of light entered the stone gnome, the other sinking into the freshly disturbed soil.

Raven smiled at him, "Somehow...I think I have friends in high places Noigel."

"His name is SUGAR...ask him what the anagram image of that is." Came a craggy old voice behind her. "I took care of your neighbor. Put him to bed and popped his bones back into place. Couldn't just leave him in the backyard you silly girls."

"Who are you?" Raven shuddered whirling to see the new visitor.

"Call me Granny! You can relax now...I got Sugar."

"ARGUS!" He snarled, "We meet again anaGRAMA. Isn't your pussy dried up and spitting dust when you waddle by now?"

"Still a shrivel dick Sugar? Takes a host body to make you hard?"

"What the fuck?" Raven was confused as...hell?

"We still got time Hellfire Barbie." The Driver thrust his hips laughing, "Might be fun to let Grandma watch. She always was the voyeur."

"Are you my...Grandmother?"

"Let's not get weepy." She rolled her eyes behind her dark shades, "Acid tears are horrible!"

"OH MY GOD!" Raven was toning down and returning to normal, her lower back's mark becoming an arrow pointing down rather than a full pentagram.

"Now that is intriguing. Something new every day." Granny puckered her lower lip seeing the mark alter its shape. Argus by name dropped his pants and began stroking the Driver's cock back to life.

"Let's get back to business here. You can't prevent this outcome Old Crow."

"Maybe not! But I can slow you down." A subtle point of a wrinkled pinky to look behind him led Argus to hesitantly glancing back. Behind him stood a zombie Chihuahua with blazing red eyes growling at him. To it's side was a Guardian Gnome come to life in flesh and blood with clenched fists. "Sick him Boys!"

While almost humorous the tiny but effective warrior attacked the Driver. The Chihuahua leaping up in the air to bite his dick. The Gnome dragging himself up the Driver's back to punch his the back of his skull.

"Whoa!" Raven dropped her jaw, "I told Tiny to keep guard over the house. Did I...bring him back? Even Mister Keykeeper to life? Holy crap! Can I bring others back to life?" She looked to Granny but found her gone. "Noooo! I just found you. Don't leave me!"

Hearing the Driver reviving, Argus having abandoned him Raven whistled for the Chihuahua to let him go. The Gnome jumping off of him returned to it's headstone spot and resumed his former mission. The dog Tiny shyly walked over to Raven as she knelt down to pet the reanimated corpse, it licking her hand with a decaying tongue. "Good dog! Go lay down. I'll play with you later." Back to its grave it went.

Before heading back around the house Raven heard a helicopter and looked up at a News Crew. A camera thrown out at her made her jump out of the way as it crashed into the grass next to the pool. Argus had obviously taken over the pilot and cameraman. Flying away Raven huffed her cheeks at so much going on. A pound on the French doors of the house she saw Jody Alonzo flipping her off for locking her in.

"Saved you Lover!" She blew Jody a kiss. Hearing sirens still wailing Raven bolted back around the house to find Detective Heather Choi waiting. Ambulances taking wounded officers and those deceased away. Gritting her teeth at the gorgeous Detective Raven stepped up to her pouting, in response Heather recited, "Nevermore! Nevermore?"

"Nevermoore! I'm Mourn now. Sooo Nevermourn! You know I didn't start any of this right?"

"The girls are...asleep! Angela is on her way to the hospital. Let's hope that douchebag doesn't take over the ambulance Driver."

"Chopper pilot!" Raven pointed upward.

"Great! Our luck he'll crash it on top of us."

"Wait! Where's the woman with red hair like mine?"

"Your Mom? At least I gather that from what that demon was saying."

"Incubus! His name is Argus. Grandmother called him Sugar though."

"Almost a mirror version of Argus. Only Sugra!" Heather winced with a scowl. "Easy enough!"

"Am I going to jail?"

"I don't think so. To the world this was a terrorist act on a bunch of school girls. Your Mom disappeared after she saved the day."

"Mom's...good?"

"I'm not sure. She kept me alive so I must have a purpose. Her panther is gone too."

"So is my Grandmother."

"Granny, huh?" Heather looked out of the homes she entered through, recalling the old woman in her housecoat and dark glasses.

"I...have family?"

"Sounds like it."

"Might want to go get dressed. News crews are going to be crowding around the bus. Go inside and wait it out, I'll come back when the dust settles. For the record? I think you're a good kid with bad history. I'd like to help you sort it all out...if you'll let me."

"Thanks! Wanna take me shopping?"

"Shopping?"

"I need clothes. I'll buy lunch."

"When this stuff quiets down...sure!" Crazy as it was!

"Awesome!" Raven bounced in step, her tits dancing about.

"Your girlfriend back there is giving me the stink eye."

"Not my girlfriend."

"Shit! I just realized...you were sexually assaulted. Do you need a Doctor?"

"Nope! Might need more of the assaulting though. For my record?"

"Go on!"

"Succubus...a good one though...I promise."

"Succubus! That explains a lot."

"RAVEN!!!!"

"Who is this?" Heather and Raven find Gwen Alonzo racing up to them, having fought her way through a police gauntlet. Probably not her best move considering but she worried for Jody. Raven too!

"Hector Alonzo's ex-wife. That's her daughter Jody in the house."

Hugging Raven shocked her but Gwen seemed to care suddenly. "Are you and Jody alright?"

"We're good! She's inside...ummm? Might be a problem getting in until I figure out how to open the door...window...chimney."

Throwing her hand up Heather Choi walked away. She didn't want to know.

"Bye Heather!" Raven called out only to receive a wave over her shoulder. Fingers fluttering like...wings of an Angel. Letting her superiors deal with the situation Heather Choi walked around the block to get her car. Reaching it she found the Ferrari long gone, her own tires punctured in what looked like claw marks. Sighing she just got in her car and sat there.

"I hate cats!"

Might be a demon dog named Tiny in her future if she cared to adopt.

Naaa! Enough corpses in the morgue.

12