Raven Nevermourn Ep. 011: REAPERcussions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amused by his strange behavior she found his physique had altered some. "Working out in your slumber Baby?" It was as if he had put on a good thirty pounds of muscle in a few hours. "Is my blood that rich on pumping iron?" Then it dawned on her that his Father Frank had lost a large portion of his own body mass.

"Black mass Baby? I think I'm in love. My Jeffy is...feeding on his Father's cells. My theory worked." Her pentagram mark on the base of her spine tingled. "I steal souls, my significant other steals fossil fuel. Intriguing! I just knew I was on to something."

Observing Jeff walk down the street Dahlia simply went streaking with him. Following at a distance until seeing him enter the Alonzo yard she paused to feel a chill. "Unlike me to chill...what's brought this on?" A flare of white light from a bedroom window made her step back. "Angelus?" She was not going any closer.

Rounding the back of the house Jeffrey shuffled to the grave of Tiny on the far back corner and teetered as if drunk. "There you are! Dad's been looking all over for you. Time to come home Tiny."

The soil erupting like a mole digging itself out Tiny peeked his head out, eyes glowing red. Seeing Jeffrey the dog immediately started yelping as if in agony. Inside the Alonzo house Raven finishing off Jody in a gushing climax heard the dog's death cries.

"Is that Tiny?" She lifted her drenched features from Jody's thighs, the girl shaking uncontrollably. Leaping to her feet Raven dashed out of the bedroom and went for the French doors. Gwen Alonzo who had been sleeping peacefully woke up and sought out the sounds of misery.

"What's going on now?" Gwen leaped up in one of Hector's other t-shirts and followed Raven to the French doors. A draft filtering in from the opened glass door alluded to Raven's head start. By the time Gwen reached the door Jody had managed to join her, her body still twitching. Another version of, "What's going on?" escaped Jody's lips.

"Intruder I think." Gwen turned on the exterior lights to find Raven facing Jeffrey, he seemed to be trapped in a strange demeanor, looking at the ground beneath his feet. Raven appearing confused by it all realized he had...matured a bit since last seeing him.

"Jeff wasn't it?" Raven tried to communicate. Stepping closer she found the grass igniting into flames which made her step back. A circle of fire two feet in height enclosed Jeffrey.

"Dad wants his dog back."

"Argus?" She studied Jeff's eyes but found only flickering images of the fire, yet he wasn't looking down at the flames to allow images. "Nope! Sugar's not here." Seeing him nude made her pussy soaked, the Succubus in her craving sex, yet crossing the flames seemed to block even she. Tiny raced to Raven and she bent down to pick up the shivering demon dog. "It's okay Tiny. I'm here! What brought you back?"

"Dad!" Jeff admitted!

"What?"

"Dad's soul...a fragment of it is in Tiny."

"How do you...know that?"

"Because you stole it from him. Just like you stole Tiny."

"I...buried Tiny out of respect."

"And left my Dad in the back yard of his house?" How did he know that? Didn't Granny put Frank to bed? Maybe Jeffrey was seeing visions.

"Better than Mister Alonzo's tree. How do you know we took your Dad home?"

"I know...I see...I hunger."

"Ummm k! Why don't you just go on home and..." A scent lures her to peer aa his dick. In that second she sees his own burnt abdominal pentagram. "How did you get that?"

"Best sex ever."

"With...it wasn't me." She looked with a queer expression. "Perfume? I also smell...what is that?"

"Syonide!"

"Cyanide? Isn't that odorless?"

The circle of flames ceased in a breath and Jeff turned away, "Keep the dog. At least my Dad...has a home outside of...me."

"Say what? Outside of...you? What am I missing?"

"The same thing I'm missing....Bye Dad!"

Raven let him go and took Tiny back to bed. The dog laying in it's hole of shadows she spread dirt back over his body. "Pleasant dreams...Frank." Man's best friend was often himself!

"Some bodyguard you are Mister Keykeeper." She looked at the garden gnome. It being made of stone stood regal and proud. "Why didn't you protect Tiny Frank?" As if on response the circle of fire burst to life again then just as quickly extinguished. It was enough to tell Raven he had. The scent of urine now teasing her nostrils she grinned. "You sneaky little piss ant." Standing up she headed back to the house. Questions like ever went without solution.

"At ease Soldier!"

He was!

********

From behind the bushes of the Alonzo front yard, Dahlia rejoined Jeffrey in his walk home.

"What was she like?"

"Sexy hot."

"Hotter than me?"

"You're a cold bitch."

"Why?"

"Because you're dead."

"Hmmm? Killing me softly with your love?"

"Angel of Death, right?"

"Good boy! You're smarter than you look."

"The dog is off limits."

"How did I miss that...Tiny spark of your Father?"

"Don't know...don't care! Hungry?"

"Famished!"

"Spleen Cuisine?"

"I knew you were my Solemate!"

"Cheater!"

"Hey! A girl has to keep her options...and her legs open."

"What's the redhead to you?"

"That's for me to know. You just figure it out on your own Sexy Man."

"In the mood for Devil's music?"

"You know it!"

"Electric Hellfire Club?"

"Oooo! I love their song...Incubus."

"Solemate? I like that."

"Do you?" She hugged his arm swaying as they walked the sidewalk as if a couple that had been together forever.

"Yep! Sole as in...HEEL!" He forced her to her knees and gripped her hair ferociously, slapping a bigger than ever erection right up to her pouting lips.

"Mmmm!"

Blowjob under a pole light!

Fucking halos!

12