Raven Nevermourn Ep. 012: LoverSlain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After all we've endured of late...is anything truly impossible?" Hector hoped to inspire.

"Fine! Do me! I dare you." Gwen laughed and sipped her glass of Zinfandel.

"I did say challenge accepted earlier." Brandon reminded her, "Not like we have anything better to do besides talk music, movies, and regrets."

"Oh, we have loads to talk about Brandon. Like explaining things to your dad Dale? Lest you forget."

"Dad can wait! He's known me to take off on excursions now and then."

"Not since you and I have been together. I'm certain he knows of Hector passing by now, he does read the obituaries."

"True! Let's worry about that later. You ready to test the waters Hector?"

"Lets!"

Taking the lead Hector envisions massaging Gwen years ago, how she adored his strong grip. With a few moments to figure out how to navigate his life energies Henry increased his level of intensity which flowed through every pore of Gwen's body. Ticklish at first only on the interior Gwen bulged her eyes, "Oh my! I can feel the heat coursing through my entire body. I take back what I said about impossible."

"Only the beginning Gwenevere!" Hector made her smile. Opting to sit her glass down and sit up she felt a deepening warmth on her left shoulder which developed a pressure as if a heating pad with gyrating vibrations. Within her Hector flared up, lowered strength, then flared up again, time after time while centralizing on her shoulder. "Follow my lead Brandon."

"Working it Buddy."

Brandon realized how to operate his soul and slithered about within her until matching Hector on her other shoulder. Between both of them Gwen was cooing and closing her eyes to concentrate on a peaceful place in time. "Mmmmm! Delightful!" Spending time on her shoulders led to her neck, Brandon moving to her scalp. "Oh god!"

Without words the boys took it upon themselves to flow from one part of her body to the next. Her arms, down her spine, muscles were quickly becoming putty. Closing her thoughts off she simply relished in their grace, until she had to react, "My! Is it getting warm in here?"

"In here too." Brandon admitted, "I love you Gwen."

"I love you too." She whimpered a bit, "Brandon?"

"Yes! Please don't be upset...but I still have feelings for Hector too. I mean...he was my first."

"I get it! I'm good!"

"Shhhhh!" Hector warned them, "Peace!"

No further words the twin souls traveled about from head to toe. Once covered Gwen found her t-shirt uncomfortable and just took it off. Laying on the couch face down she could have almost fallen asleep at their tender auras. Auras that actually appeared along her flesh as if flashlight glowing through a hand covering the lens. She was in the spotlight! Every spot one of her lovers roamed, their auras displayed themselves. She was moaning softly and getting quite heated in places of her own. Maybe it was not impossible.

Brandon of his own contemplations moved his heat treatment to her left ass cheek and applied a high intensity flare up. In doing this it lit her cheek up like fire and strangely even formed a hand print. Now that should have been impossible he did not have hands any more. Hector sensing something valuable followed Brandon with curiosity.

Attempting his own version of the same move he discovered his hand print also apparent. Without discussing it the boys simply compared glows and explored in further detail. Feeling them in her bare bottom Gwen's eyes crept open as if sensing a hand on each cheek. Lifting up on her elbows she peered over her shoulder to witness the aura effect. Mind blown she felt one of them soaring up her back as a hand print paused between her shoulders and inexplicably pressed her back down. "Oh...what is happening?"

While Hector remained on her shoulder, closer to her heart as he considered it, Brandon's interior pawmanship dabbled between her thighs. To anyone watching it appeared as if his hand was ready to finger Gwen from behind. She comprehending a deeply gratifying sensation lifted her hips to greet the warm pattern of access. Her pussy on fire she let out a gasp. "How are you doing this?" Not a word!

Her labia glowing as if fingers seeking entry but unable to part her divinity she pouted and nibbled her lip. Wetness trickling amid her thighs she exhaled a deafening sigh, "Let me help."

Hector receding his glow upon her shoulder area glides along her flesh then down her left arm. She observes his glow moving toward her fingers while rolling over in the cushions. Lifting her left arm to check out his inhabitation of her hand she curls her fingers as if feeling him take her hand and hold it. A tear welling up brought emotional memories flooding back.

Abandoning her thighs Brandon's glow crept up her tummy then right between both of her heaving breasts, pausing as if holding her heart. Gwen sobbed a bit sensing their united love and loyalty, no matter what she had done to Hector he stood with her.

Moving on, Brandon coursed down her right arm and lit up her other hand. She asserting control over her limbs took both pulsating hands to her chest to let them both understand her own love for them. Once agreed upon they took over. As if giving in to both former mates she let them guide her hands down her abdomen and rediscover her vagina. Hector being the former mate allowed Brandon to take her, he teasing Gwen's clitoris. Feeling warmth in her touch due to Hector she herself played, taunting her clit to favor his intentions.

Her right hand dominated by Brandon dipped two fingers into her great well of nobility and sank gloriously deep, so deep the sensations made her toes curl. "Yesssss!" Warmth pulsating in flares it was as if she were using a vibrator. Lost to her lovers assist Gwen Alonzo came and came hard. Three times she squirted with giggles of well conceived ecstasy.

Satisfied, the boys glowing caress eased from her hands back up to her arms, then to her shoulders before sliding down over her breasts. Peering over her contours she found glowing fingers webbing across her tits as if both were squeezing them yet could not. It was the thought that counted she cooed. Further study, her nipples lit up like candles and she herself found the arousal of increased height in their perky stature inspiring.

Hands delicately moving up to clutch her own breasts she too experimented and palmed them without squeezing. Her hands reigniting in their glow the circulation led to squeezes, she liked to think it were they that performed the juggling act. Still wet fingers complimenting Brandon's tour of duty rise from her breast and lift to her mouth to taste herself, in the process Brandon's glow consuming the fullness of her lips in a glow passing from knuckles to yearning lips. It was his only way to kiss his fiancée. She wept heavily.

Hector's glow moving away from her hand and breast retreated to her chest and hovered to dance with her heartbeat. So much love! The tenderness of their unique threesome would be one of many. Until...it would become...impossible all over again.

Hearing the French door open and close Gwen reacted and grabbed her t-shirt. Raven Mourn stepping in looked toward Gwen and smiled. "Someone was having fun."

"You knew?"

"Of course I did. I think being a succubus gives me insight into the pleasures of everyone around me. Just like Jody right now...she's using the showerhead. Don't tell her I told you."

"Sit with us Raven." Gwen put her shirt on, the boys behaving.

"Okay!" The redhead shuffled over and sat next to Gwen, swallowing with a shy expression. "Sorry! Your hormones are...peaking?"

"I kissed you yesterday. I wanted to apologize."

"You don't need to...it was your way of saying goodbye to Hector."

"Yes, it was! But now that he's still here with me...I feel ashamed."

"Don't! We're all friends here. I love you guys."

"Family?" Gwen offers a pinky to hook, Raven greedily taking the bait. "We're in this all together. However it turns out."

"We can't fear Argus. He's definitely coming again...pardon the pun."

"Somehow we need to pin down your real family and get to the bottom of this. Find a way to end this Argus."

"I think that's impossible."

"As a few good men recently proved. Nothing is impossible. Right gentlemen?" Auras flowing over her arms and returning to her hands Gwen let them use her to offer a thumbs up. Raven amazed by her fireflies smiled.

"Cool!"

********

Having showered Heather Choi opted to get dressed up in street attire to feel as if her ordered day off was real. Going through her closet she actually found something she had not worn in forever. "Yoga days gone by. In style today I think." She sighed tossing a pair of leopard print leggings over her shoulder. Nude she considered underwear but something in her felt like being free so she put the leggings on and looked herself over in her closet mirror. "Meeeooow! Damn I think these look better on me now than they did when I bought them. Cameltoe!" She grit her teeth at the defining crease between her thighs. "Lions den!" She smirked. Her ass crack was equally vivid, "Game trail." She was on a roll.

Sorting shirts on their hangers she ended her selection process with an old concert t-shirt. Holding it up before her she chuckled, "Pussycat Dolls! First concert I ever went to after the Academy. I wonder if Felicia still has hers?" Felicia being her best friend at the Police Academy when they treated one another to a night out to reward themselves at graduation. "Why the hell not. Ladies night just me and the Dolls."

Slipping it on she found it slightly snug, her tits surely hadn't gotten that big since wearing it last. She was a grown woman. "Second skin head to ho." She laughed. "Fuck it, at least Keith might have a good laugh at Miss trying not to be professional. I should call him but I just know that he's hella busy helping Russ go over the deceased from yesterday's massacre of a few of our boys in blue."

Closing her eyes to offer a prayer to the dead she puffed her cheeks and grabbed some heels. Minutes later she was in her Jeep and off to the morgue. She would at least bring Keith a burger for lunch. One for Russ just to be nice. How coroners kept anything down after an autopsy she never knew. A quick drive thru order at Sonic she headed straight to the morgue and got the okay to enter from the front Security. She not having her badge meant signing in.

Elevator down to Chillville she exited and peered through a glass window spotting both Coroner's working hard at piecing things...and body parts together. A daunting task to be sure. Using a callbox to get their attention by speaker she showed both men her lunch bag. Buzzed in she drew whistles from both men.

"Who's the hooker?" Russ chuckled, "First time I've ever seen you in tights Choi."

"Tighter than I prefer, but I felt like being catty!"

"Chatty or Catty?" Keith grinned and took off his surgical gloves to go wash up. "You look nice."

"I'll second that."

"Smack your hardons. Last time you guys will likely get to see me cutting loose."

Russ continued his work but peered often to get a hard look at her beyond perfect heart shaped ass. He wished his wife had that curvature. His version of wildlife was his wife's elephant trunk ass. Regardless he loved her. "Ironic you wearing cat print when we're finding claw marks on some of these carved up body parts. Zoo report any missing tigers?"

"Not that I'm aware of." She hid her gaze. She knew very well it was a black panther that tore through the Alonzo yard. If not for Jezzabel and her Granny covering up tracks and blocking memories of anyone in the neighborhood who witnessed the insanity caused by Argus, this would be even worse to explain. Bad enough the whole thing would draw the attention of the FBI brought on to oversee the situation. Hopefully Jezzabel would take care of them too. She did not relish the misery of the distraught family members of the fallen. Hiding every detail was madness by itself.

"Crazy shit!" Keith offered as a closure then joined Heather to claim his burger. She seemed...different, not just her clothing either. He could tell she was growing fonder of him by the minute. Swallowing his first bite he simply sat his burger aside on a clean counter and snatched her up into a steamy kiss. She let him get away with...

"Mind if I cut in?" Russ spoke as Keith and Heather blushed amongst one another at his intrusion. Before Keith could react to his partner Russ reached around Keith and did the unthinkable. A scalpel in his hand slit Keith's throat wide, blood gushing out all over Heather's chest. Horrified and caught off guard she backed up to take in the reasoning.

"Russ?"

"Russ Bus what's the fuss!" Russ Kingery's eyes were glossy black. "arGUS! Keeping it to the rhyme scene."

"FUCK!"

"That's my territory Fox...Kitty!" Formerly he had called her Foxy, until now.

"Why?" She bawled at seeing him release Keith's body and let him collapse into a clump on the floor. Ignoring the danger Argus posed she dove down to use her own shirt to try blocking his escaping blood. He was still alive but would not last long. There was no escaping the final gasp. Keith Bryson simply looked up at Heather with a gurgle of blood through his lips.

"Just stopping by to say hi. Stay out of my way. Raven Moore is mine. Well, technically theirs," He pointed at the ground, "but I'm the ho-between."

"Get away from us." She drew Keith to her bare chest, teetering as he was dying in her arms.

"While the cat's away...we mice will play."

Kneeling behind Keith using Russ Kingery, Argus blew her a kiss then slit Russ's throat to add more blood to the loving couple. Heather was saturated in crimson.

"Morgue the merrier! Make the right Choi...I mean choice! See you soon Puss in Boobs!" Argus forced Russ to say, just before vacating the bleeding out host.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

It was the morgue!

A strange singing over the intercom system left her to hear Argus crooning to the song Cat's in the Cradle by Harry Chapin. The lyrics befitting his game of baby making made Security guard Dennis Perry share a complete rendition that was heard over the entire complex. A lot of laughs at the voice defying protocol alluded to the end.

"APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! Thanks for listening to WICU radio! I'm here all week."

Static on the com followed...like a voice from the grave.

"SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING....PLEEEEEEASE!"...She knew there was nothing she could do. Distraught she kissed Keith Bryson goodbye.

9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2...V1g1L..

12