Raven Nevermourn Ep. 013: SURREAL KILLER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for things to get stranger?" She asked.

"Hit me!"

"You knew Hector Alonzo from the Morgue. Well, his soul was inside me after he died. I moved him to his daughter Jody."

"Then I moved him to my mom." Jody added.

"Sooo, you're a succubus too?"

"No, she's my guardian angel." Raven chuckled, "Seriously, I think I somehow trapped an actual angel inside her body."

"Maybe I am dead!" He cocks an eyebrow.

"Gwen there was raped by Argus using her fiancée Brandon's body against her. Brandon got...incinerated...by me." Raven pouted.

"Not on purpose! She didn't know she was going to do that." Jody added rubbing Raven on the back.

"She was trying to push that Argus out but from a trancelike state. We don't hold it against her." Gwen sighed, "Not only do I have Hector's soul inside me, but Brandon is also in here as well."

"Full house!"

"Without the adorable twins." Jody smirked. As if on cue Gwen felt a tingle in her tummy. Rubbing her belly Momma Alonzo recalled Raven's granny asking her how far along she was. She prayed she wasn't really pregnant but with all the insanity she somehow just knew she was. Heather the Leopard lifting her head sniffed toward Gwen as she held her abdomen. In her thoughts Gwen groaned, "Animals know! Fucking National Geographic!"

"Dad and Brandon can even talk through Mom."

"That must be awkward."

"I'm...getting used to them." Gwen smiled, her hormones still reeling from their earlier seduction. "Yes, Boys we are doing that again. When it's private. Dale hung up finally." She spoke mentally to her mates.

"Brandon?" Hector Alonzo communed, "Maybe you should talk through Gwen and tell your dad you're out of town. At least give us time to figure out our best moves in explaining your death."

"I guess I can do that. If Gwen's okay with it."

"Tomorrow we deal with this Brandon. Tell him you went to Las Vegas or something. Say you lost your cell." She expressed ideas.

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!"

"So, is Gwen an angel too?" Keith questioned.

"Not sure!" Jody fidgeted, "I might have split the angel in me with her just like she's sharing dad and Brandon."

"Ok...she has four souls in her including her own?"

"I never considered that." Gwen flared her eyes looking to Jody, then to Raven. "I just presumed Jody gave me powers."

"We superheroes?" Keith chuckled.

"Hardly! Just...unfortunate!" Gwen frowned.

"Well...I guess we just all have each other's backs from here on out." Keith smirked, "You know I feel surprisingly energetic for almost dying earlier...thanks for coming to our rescue Raven."

"If I hadn't been looking, I might not have. I just felt compelled to look at myself in the mirror and poof there you were on TV."

"Wonder if you can use that mirror to see what that Argus is up to? Maybe stay one step ahead of him."

"Not a bad idea!" Hector spoke through Gwen, startling Keith, "Welcome to my home Mister Bryson."

"Thanks! Boy that's going to take getting used to."

"Any worse than your girlfriend being a jungle cat?"

"Touché! I miss you Babe. Even though you're here with me." He kisses the leopard on the forehead as it reacts with a gentle purr and a butt of her head against his. "Bet Americ will miss having you on the force."

"Americ?" Gwen tilted her profile.

"Captain Stephan Americ, Boston PD."

"Ah! I feel like I should know that name."

"Dad used to play golf with him." Brandon spoke through Gwen's lips, again startling Keith. "Same country club."

"What about your family Keith?" Gwen asked, "What do you plan on telling them? Heather's as well."

"I don't know her family. She and I just started...seeing one another. Hard to get!" He lifted the leopard's chin. "Got you by the tail now Miss Kitty." She whipped her tail about striking Jody on the arm making her laugh. "I'm not close to my parents. Dad's an alcoholic and a bigot. Mom, she's anti-social. Long story!" Insane asylum!

"Surely, they will miss you."

"Maybe!" Keith looks up at Raven from rubbing noggins with Heather and finds breasts in his face. Easing back, he found her nipples deadly fierce. "Ummm? Who knows, maybe Raven here can figure out how to give some semblance of a normal life back to us. Fingers crossed?" He tried his best not to stare at them. Only his eyes crossed. As did the leopard's paws.

"I'll try. Day at a time."

"Who in the world is using a chainsaw in this neighborhood?" Gwen heard the roar in the distance. "It's awful late in the afternoon for that."

Lifting her perception Raven listened to the vibrations. As if recognizing a premonition, she flared her eyes then looked amongst everyone.

"Argus is near." Just as fast when the chainsaw ceased its annoyance she sighed, "He's gone now."

"That was fast." Jody winced.

"I know! I feel like...he's been nearby but something was interfering with my detection until now."

"What's your range on that?" Keith asked.

"Not sure! I just get...really horny when he's close."

"TMI!" Keith chuckled, "Paws over your ears Baby." He scratched Heather's ear.

"Side effects of being a succubus. I'm trying to control myself. My mark has its moments of indecision."

"Mark?"

"Lower back above my butt crack." She invites him to look but Jody blocks him, just as well. She looks at it instead finding only a neutral circle at the moment instead of the pentagram or any divisive arrow shapes. A good thing, right? For now!

"Anyone hungry?" Gwen brought up.

"Eating for three now Mom?" Jody snickered. A stern point to behave Gwen smirked, "I noticed Hector had steaks in the freezer. I'll cook if anyone wants one."

"I could probably eat." Keith puckered his lower lip. "How about you Heather?" Perking up Heather grumbled. It was as if she sensed something that irritated her. "Calm down!" A palm poised was ignored as Heather crawled from her perch on the bed leaving Raven behind. Darting out into the living room the big cat sniffed along the seam of the front door and then rose up on her hind paws, actually peering out the peep hole like she might as a human. Keith and the others following her out witnessed her strange behavior.

"Potty break?" Jody whispered to Raven.

"Something is outside."

"Argus?"

"I don't think so."

Shuffling to the curtains over the picture window Raven looked out. At an angle she could see something resting on the front doorstep. "Care package?" Releasing the curtain Raven moved next to Heather and made her back down. Unlocking the deadbolt, the redhead opened the door and looked down at the welcome mat. Not unlike how Argus aka Sugar had abused the welcome mat by using blood to say Welcome to Hell, this time it was something less morbid. "Flowers?" All around the mat were stemmed carnations.

Stepping out with Heather and Jody to her side as if her entourage Raven found a small basket with a doll in it. Beside the doll was a stuffed Hello Kitty and a card. Kneeling to look it over Raven noted Heather venturing to the yard to sniff about. Ignoring her in favor of exploring the basket Raven smiled, the card said..."Mom?" Tearing it open she read the card to herself. Weeping at the sweet words Raven withheld it's written message from everyone. Coping with merely realizing she had family was struggle enough. Eighteen years without was going to be in her way of happiness.

Heather's nostril's discovered liquid on the ground and licked at it. Lifting her head as she crouched, she peered around the neighborhood as if searching for someone. Obviously Jezzabel was near to be able to leave her gift. The Hello Kitty was a dead giveaway. Feeling drowsy the leopard lay down and nodded off. Moments later she woke up her old self, laying naked in the grass. Rising on her hands she peered behind her to see Raven hug a Hello Kitty.

"That bitch!" Heather Choi knew she had been tricked. Then again, if she hadn't been her lover might be dead. Rolling to her feet she walked up to a shocked Raven and Jody.

"Heather?" Raven dropped her jaw and jumped up to hug the Detective. "It was only temporary?"

"Somehow I don't think so."

"Keith's inside."

"Reunion raincheck." She hugged the girl tighter, "I had a visit from your mom earlier today. If my suspicion is correct...the witch made me your familiar."

"Whoa! That's wrong!" She pouted, "What's mom like otherwise."

"Jezzabel is her name."

"Cool!" Her eyes flared with imagination.

"Yeah! Making me a big pussy...cool."

"Sorry! She had no right to do that."

"There's more. At the Morgue when I was a mess over Keith dying on me, I heard a woman's voice telling me how to save him. I never saw anyone she was just a voice. I know it wasn't Jezzabel because it called you, her granddaughter."

"Granny? I met her in the backyard."

"Couldn't have been her. She identified Jezzabel as her daughter."

"Another grandmother?"

"She didn't sound terribly old."

"Awesome! She must be cool to save Keith."

"Maybe! Mentioned my being in her debt though. I'm feeling used Kid."

"We'll get through this."

"Yep! Got any clothing around here?" She shivered.

"Right! Jody? Raid your dad's t-shirts."

"On it!" She breezes past her mom and heads for the bedroom. In rounding the doorway, she hears a growl and freezes. "Oh crap!" Raising her voice she yells, "GUYS? MIGHT WANNA COME IN HERE." Hearing her Gwen races in first while Raven picks up her basket and follows Heather. Door shut they congregate in the doorway. Heather easing in past Jody.

"Goddammit!"

On the bed this time rested a black leopard with white spots...a reversal of the traditional colors. Keith's towel laying on the bed next to it was a solid clue.

"Surreal!"

Gwen was right about that.

"I'm going to kill your mother!"

Raven simply hugged her Hello Kitty.

So did Heather!

Bigger Kitty!

12