Ravishing Renee

Story Info
Renee confronts the jerk who impregnated her best friend.
4.9k words
4.54
204.6k
422
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,237 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen.

Don't forget to check my bio page for updates on what I've got coming up - xoxo Daphne123.

***

Renee was a really hot high school senior with long dark hair that curled in beautiful locks, lovely hazel eyes, and a fantastic figure. Her smile was the sweet reserved kind that looked like she had a secret to tell. She was a responsible, artistic, bright girl who had many friends. As the color guard captain in the high school marching band she had the task of helping teach flag and dance routines to the other girls, something that she enjoyed doing.

This evening though, Renee was furious. Furious at "him".

He was an absolute scoundrel, a womanizing jerk who was completely confident in himself and his ability to have any girl he wanted. Other guys at the high school saw him as a legend, and the girls he went after fell completely for his smooth talk and gorgeous features. He was a true alpha male, and throughout the season he had seduced his way through the hottest girls in the school, which included the color guard.

All that is, except Renee. She had seen through his act and saw him for the jerk he was. Over the past few months, Renee had stood by and said nothing as he bedded every flag girl in the squad, one after another. She had listened to each of the girls describe how they were seduced, fucked, and cast aside after he had gotten what he wanted from them.

This time though he had gone too far.

Renee had learned that he had gotten her best friend Kelly pregnant. Kelly was a fellow color guard girl whom he had fucked earlier in the season. After he had gotten what he wanted and deflowered her, the jerk quickly moved on to other conquests. When Kelly told her friend one Friday after school what had happened to her, Renee hit the roof. She picked up the phone right then to call that jerk and give him a piece of her mind.

"Dammit, he's not there," Renee said to Kelly as she heard his voicemail message. Renee fumed as she waited for the beep.

(beep)

"Hey you asshole," Renee practically yelled into the phone, "I've got a score to settle with you for what you did to Kelly. You better be at the football game early tonight or so help me I'll track you down. Meet me two hours before the game outside the cafeteria by the picnic tables. You'd better be there."

Renee slammed the phone down.

"Thanks," Kelly gave Renee a small smile of gratitude.

"Don't mention it," Renee said still flustered, "I've got to go home and get ready for the game. I'll see you there after I knock some sense into that jerk."

Early that evening, Renee was standing outside the high school cafeteria at the picnic table area pacing impatiently back and forth, waiting for him to show up.

She was already dressed in her color guard uniform, which really was more of a one piece dance outfit as it was black lycra with silver sequin trim, a very short fly away skirt connected to a tight fitting top which hugged her arms, breasts, and waist snugly. Her black color guard shoes and short skirt meant that her lovely toned legs were highlighted nicely. Her form-fitting top supported her full breasts and pushed them up beautifully. Although Renee had a petite figure, her breasts were slightly larger than other girls of her size, and yet were still very perky.

Renee walked over to where she had put her guard equipment bag down next to one of the park benches and pulled out her watch from a side pocket.

"Don't worry, I'm on time."

The voice took Renee by surprise, causing her to whip around to see where the sound had come from.

It was him.

He stood about ten feet away, his arms folded across his muscular chest wearing khaki pants and a button-down shirt with the top two buttons undone. His hair was perfect and seemed to shimmer in the dusk light. His chiseled face and dark eyes were captivating. Even though Renee knew he was total jerk, she couldn't deny that he was gorgeous.

Recovering her focus, Renee walked right over to him with fury in her eyes.

"You asshole!" Renee yelled as she decked him with a massively strong right hook across the face, "I can't believe you got Kelly pregnant!"

He took the hit and staggered back dazed. What threw Renee though was that he didn't cry out, or even look angry. He just stood back up and smiled as though he was toying with her.

"Feel better?" he asked.

Renee stepped back, her breasts rising and falling with her heavy breathing. She narrowed her eyes, giving him a stare that was like an arctic blast.

"You've been working your way through all the girls in my color guard," Renee accused him, "I don't know how you convinced my friends to let you fuck them, but you crossed the line by getting Kelly pregnant."

He shrugged.

"She knew she might be fertile, and she had a choice."

"Like hell she did," Renee folded her arms across her chest.

He actually looked offended.

"What do you take me for? I didn't force Kelly, or anyone else for that matter. Every single one of your color guard girls asked me to fuck them."

Renee placed her hands on her hips.

"So you think its right to get what you want from a girl and then just move on to the next one?"

He smiled slightly at her comment.

"Its not my fault if they want a relationship and I just want a good fuck."

Renee's feminist side was boiling as she listened to him describe her friends as if they were toys for him to play with.

"You know what's really hot about having fucked all the girls in the guard?" he said as if he was telling her a secret.

Renee was too angry to reply.

"When I see the girls performing on the field, twirling and tossing flags, I'm the only person that knows exactly how every single one of them likes to be fucked."

Renee's mouth fell open in disbelief at what she was hearing.

"I can even compare them to each other."

"What?!?" Renee said in shock.

"Oh yes, I fucked Samantha on a bus. She loved wrapping her legs around me, pushing my cock deeper into her while I pulled on her hair."

"Stop it," Renee said firmly.

"Chasidy was a wild little thing," he continued to boast, "she tied herself to the chain link fence behind the school and let me pound her pussy all afternoon."

"I said stop it!" Renee was almost pleading.

"Kelly was the most inexperienced of them all. It was so hot to tie her down to this very picnic table and listen to her beg me to take her virginity from her."

"You bastard!" Renee pulled back to hit him again. This time though, he stopped her in mid-punch, grabbing her by the arm and twisting it behind her back.

"Ow! Let go of me!" Renee struggled in his forceful grip. Keeping a firm hold of her arm with one hand, he grabbed Renee's hair with the other.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" Renee dropped to her knees, unable to free herself. Letting go of her arm but keeping a firm hold on her hair, he walked towards the park bench where Renee had put her guard equipment bag, forcing Renee to crawl on all fours next to him.

Reaching the bench, he pulled Renee up and practically threw her towards it like a rag doll. Before she knew it, he was on top of her, pinning her down.

"Get off me!" Renee struggled uselessly as he took her left wrist and forced it behind her back against the bench, "what the hell are you doing?!?"

Taking one of Renee's flag silks from her guard bag, he tied her wrist to the bench, looping the material through the railing and tying a knot so tight that Renee couldn't even attempt to break free.

Renee stared at him coldly, trying not to show how nervous she was, as he took her right wrist and tied it to the bench behind her back with another of Renee's flag silks. With her wrists tightly secured behind her, Renee was forced to arch her back, causing her perky breasts to jut forward.

"Untie me now or so help me I'm going to scream," Renee said struggling beneath him.

He smiled as he stood up.

"Go ahead, we're too far away from the stadium for anyone to hear you."

Renee kicked at him with her legs in frustration.

"Wow Renee," he said calmly, "you certainly are the most feisty of all the flag girls. I'm really going to enjoy breaking you."

If looks could kill, the glare Renee shot at him would have done it.

Grabbing Renee's right leg, he placed her ankle over the armrest of the bench, tying it down with another flag silk.

It felt almost surreal to Renee as she was being restrained against her will one limb at a time. Was this really happening to her? For months she hated this guy as he seduced his way through every girl in the color guard. Now she was being tied down with her own guard silks by the guy who had fucked all of her friends. What was he going to do to her? Renee bit her lip as she felt her left leg now being spread out and tied down to the other armrest.

Checking the knots to make sure they were secure, he stood back and admired his handiwork.

"So now what?" Renee tried to sound confident, but it was the most vulnerable she had ever felt in her life. Her wrists were tied to the bench behind her back, her legs were spread as wide as they could go, her ankles tied down to the armrests, and she was completely at the mercy of the guy who had fucked all her friends.

He walked back over to Renee and placed his hand under her chin.

"Now, I'm going to find out whether flag girls wear anything under their uniforms."

In one quick motion, he grabbed the collar of Renee's outfit with both hands and pulled the material off her shoulders, all the way down past her breasts. Renee gave a high-pitched yelp of surprise as she was being stripped and her cute perky breasts fell out of the top of her uniform.

"Hmm, no bra," he commented, "very naughty Renee".

"Fuck you," Renee fired back.

"Don't worry we'll get to that," he said with all the confidence in the world.

Renee continued to struggle as he knelt down in front of her and felt slowly up her legs, pushing up her skirt in the process as he reached her inner thighs.

"Stop it," Renee protested, trying to buck her hips to get him off of her. She noticed that all it did was make her breasts bounce up and down invitingly, something he was clearly enjoying.

"OH!" Renee let out a girly yelp when he moved his hand between her legs and began rubbing her pussy through the attached black lycra bottoms. He could tell she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"No panties either," he taunted her, "what a bad little girl you are."

"No please," Renee was almost begging, "please stop touching me there...oh!!!!!"

She gasped as he expertly worked his hand inside her bottoms and found Renee's clit already throbbing between the lips of her pussy.

He began to stroke it gently over and over...

"Ohgod no," Renee pleaded, "please not there...ohgod!"

She knew he wasn't going to stop, and her body was tingling all over. He was taking her whether she wanted it or not, and her body was responding. Continuing to stroke Renee's most sensitive spot, he worked two fingers from his other hand inside the flag captain's warm teenage pussy.

It was then he knew he had her.

"Renee," he said in triumph, "your pussy is soaked."

"No..." Renee whimpered and laid her head back staring up at the sky, embarrassed to make eye contact with him now that her secret was out.

"You bad bad little girl," he tormented her as he began pumping his fingers in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

"No...ohgod...not that...please...don't do this...ahh...to meeeee...OH!!!"

Renee was in a haze of pleasure, and the more she begged him to stop, the faster he went. The flag girl's hips began pumping into his fingers as if they had a mind of their own, trying desperately to pull more pleasure out of his probing hand. Her breasts were bouncing beautifully with each movement of her hips, and the curls of her gorgeous dark hair caressed her bare shoulders.

"Does that feel good Renee?" He was taunting her again, pumping deeper and deeper into her.

"Ohgod! I...umm...don't want...ah...it to...feel good...OH!"

She struggled for every word as warm sensations of pleasure spread through her.

"That's not what I asked Renee."

He was going to make her admit it.

Renee was so angry with herself that she was letting this happen. He was taking her, just like he had taken all of her friends before.

"Ohfuck...ahhh...yes! It does. Ohgod...It feels so good...oohhhhhHHHH!!!"

Satisfied with Renee's confession, he hooked his fingertips inside her pussy and unleashed a ferocious barrage of fast repetitions across her g-spot, causing Renee's entire body to rear up. Had she not been tied down she would have launched herself off the bench.

"OHMYGOD!!!" Renee cried out, yanking hard on her restraints as she felt herself being enslaved by her own pleasure.

Continuing to finger blast her pussy, he used his other hand to stroke Renee's clit over and over, faster and faster, blurring his fingertips across her erect and throbbing pleasure nub relentlessly until all she could do to survive the torture was scream.

"AHHHHHH!!! I'M...OH FUCK!! I'M GOING TO COME!!" Renee humped her tormentor's hand in pure lust as she felt her pussy clamp down hard.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! OH!! OH!!! OH!!!!" she cried repeatedly, almost in tears, as she wiggled her hips on his probing hand, her squirming causing bolts of pleasure to shoot through her as the orgasm overtook her.

Suddenly, Renee' froze, her entire body locking in tension as she came hard, her mouth open in a scream with no sound, followed by a squeal of relief as orgasmic waves pummeled her body and washed away her mind.

Collapsing back against the bench, Renee's gorgeous teenage breasts heaved as her deep breathing caused them to rise and fall beautifully.

"Ohmygod..." Renee said weakly, "I can't believe you just did that to me. How dare you force me to enjoy it."

He smiled at her attempt to be defiant.

"I'm not finished with you yet."

Renee looked over and saw him taking one of her flagpoles out of her guard bag. Her eyes widened.

"What are you going to do with that?" Renee asked nervously.

In response, he walked back to Renee and knelt down between her legs. With one hand he moved her bottoms over to the side, exposing Renee's gorgeous young pussy.

"No! Ohgod please don't!" Renee pleaded as he nuzzled the end of her six-foot flagpole between the folds her labia and began to push.

"Nooooo!" Renee laid her head back as her pussy was invaded once again. She felt the walls of her love canal open as he pumped the pole in and out of her slowly, encouraging her pussy to take more of it as each thrust went deeper and deeper.

"Ohgod what are you doing to me?"

"I'm getting you ready to take my cock," he said almost bragging as the flagpole tunneled deeper into Renee's pussy, "its very large."

"Ohgod," Renee asked worriedly as she felt her pussy expand to take more of the pole, "how large?"

Ignoring the question, he stopped thrusting into her and checked his progress.

"Hmm, only four inches in Renee," he reported to her, "your pussy will have to take much more than that."


As he began pumping again, Renee tried to grasp for any dignity that she might have left.

"Is this...UM!!!...w-what you did to Kelly?"

He smiled, "It took a while with her," he explained, "she was a virgin and her pussy was really tight."

"Oooo you bastard...AH!!!" Renee gasped as she thought about what her friends had gone through.

"What about the other girls? AHH!!!" Renee winced as she felt her flagpole push deeper inside her.

"It varied," he answered continuing to methodically work Renee's pussy, "some of your friends are not the 'good girls' you think they are."

Renee was getting flustered again at this man's arrogance.

"You don't know that."

"Sure I do," he countered, "I've fucked every single one of them. You're the only girl left on my checklist."

"Checklist?!? You jerk! How dare you treat girls like thaaaAHHH!!! OW!!!" Renee cried out as she felt her flagpole tunnel even further into her.

"Six inches inside you now," he said continuing to fuck Renee deeper and deeper with her own flagpole.

"You can do it Renee, you're almost there."

She glared at him coldly for his patronizing remarks. Renee felt humiliated as her own flagpole was being used on her in the most obscene manner possible. The knowledge that she was just another girl on a checklist to fuck degraded her in ways she didn't want to think about. Renee closed her eyes and laid her head back, trying desperately to will her pussy to expand and end this humiliation.

"Come on Renee," he coached her, "open your pussy to me."

"AAAHHHHHH!!!" Renee screamed as she felt the flag pole push deeper into her than she ever thought possible, the walls of her pussy spreading to allow the massive pole access, and then closing around it to hold the invading shaft inside her.

"There Renee," he announced, "nine inches of your flag pole is now inside your pussy. I knew you could do it."

"Oh fuck..." Renee whimpered. She felt like she was being split in half. Looking down at herself she saw her full perky breasts displayed for his pleasure, her beautiful legs spread as wide as they would go, and her own flag pole lodged obscenely inside her pussy.

"Ohgod..." Renee said weakly laying her head back, "what have you done to me?"

He looked at the helpless Renee and began caressing her cheek softly.

"Its time, are you ready?"

Renee's eyes widened.

"Are you going to fuck me?"

He stood up and unbuttoned his pants.

"That's your choice."

"What?" Renee asked in confusion, "you mean you're not going to just take me?"

"Nope," he said pulling the zipper to his pants down, "if I fuck you while you are helpless, you'll get to convince yourself that you really didn't want it. My guess is that you really DO want to be fucked, and I'm not giving you an out just so you can pretend you're better than everyone else. You're just another horny flag girl who wants to get laid. So, if you really want it, you have to ask me...nicely...to fuck you."

Renee couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"What if I say no?"

He shrugged.

"Then I'll untie you, and you'll miss out on the greatest fuck you'll ever have in your life."

"Mygod you're arrogant." Renee almost smiled.

He walked directly in front of Renee and pulled his massively huge, rock hard cock out of his boxers.

"I'm also telling the truth, and you know it."

Renee's mouth fell open.

"Mygod, there's no way I can fit THAT inside me!"

"All your friends did...eventually," he said as if he was daring her.

Renee narrowed her eyes at him.

"You're such a jerk."

"Yep," he responded, "a jerk you've secretly wanted to be fucked by for months."

Renee couldn't bring herself to reply.

"Well?" he said condescendingly, "I don't have all evening."

Renee looked down at the flagpole resting nine inches deep inside her pussy. She felt humiliated and completely ashamed of herself for letting him seduce her. She had let her friends down by not being able to stand up to him, and she knew he was just going to use her for a good fuck before tossing her aside like all the others.

Worst of all, she discovered that this was exactly what she wanted.

Abandoning all of her dignity and self-respect, Renee looked up at her opponent in total surrender.

"Yes..." she said, defeated.

He smiled slyly.

"Yes what?"

Renee almost choked on the words.

"Yes...please fuck me."

"Say it again, Renee," he ordered.

She glared at him.

"Please...fuck...me."

"One more time," he taunted her, gripping the flagpole and slowly removing it from Renee's wet teenage pussy.

"Fuck me you jerk! I want you to come inside meeeEEEEEE!!!" Renee threw her head back against the bench and screamed as she felt her torturous flagpole finally being removed from inside her, the metal clanking on the concrete as he tossed it aside.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,237 Followers
12