Ray's Ring Ch. 02

Story Info
An intra-family love tale.
1.2k words
4.51
85.7k
31

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers

An adventure story with mind control, telepathy, rape, retribution, step sibling sex, sister-in-law sex, mother/son and aunt/nephew incest, step mom sex, a miraculous cure, Ets, murder and an intergalactic war. All the principal characters (at least the ones who have sex) are over 21. If you haven't read part 1, this won't mean anything to you. If you have, it pretty much details the basic powers the ring bestows. Enjoy, let me know what you think of my tale. Jb7.

Part Two (more introductions and a mission)

Back in his own room, Ray threw himself on his bed, in a bit of a turmoil about what had happened this afternoon. As his head hit the pillow, he brought up his hands and hit his forehead on the ring he had found and nearly forgotten.

As he looked at it again, the ruby appeared to change colors, turning from deep blood red, to an almost pastel, and even ventured into the green hues briefly. `What the fuck?" he thought. Before he could go any further, he lost consciousness.

He woke to find himself sitting in what appeared to be a lawyer's office. He was being watched by three rather strange looking individuals. The man (?) on his left, across the desk, appeared to be African, built like a Masai warrior, although dressed in a royal blue three button suit. He also wore a large red turban.

The person in the center, also across the desk, seemed to be Asian, thin as a sapling, with a Fu-Manchu mustache and beard, dressed in a long flowing red robe, wearing a conical, wide brimmed, purple straw hat.

The third individual, sitting at the side of the desk, on Ray's right, was dressed similarly to Father Richard, the priest at the local Catholic Church. "Ah ha, he awakes. Good afternoon, Mr Raymond Edwards, we've been waiting for you for a long time. The ring has been anticipating you by that post for over a year, waiting to be discovered." The priest was talking.

"We were beginning to fear we had chosen wrongly. I hope the lightening strike was not too traumatic, but you were going to need to be able to use some of the powers of the ring immediately, and there was no other way to deliver them to you."

"What? Who are you? Where am I? What about the ring? Chose what?" Ray's questions tumbled out faster than he could effectively articulate them.

He became aware that he wasn't speaking, and in the literal sense, neither had the priest. Suddenly he knew they were talking about the ruby ring he had just been looking at. And immediately, some things which had troubled him earlier became clear.

"The ring? It makes it possible for me to communicate with others without talking, by-uh-telepathy?" He paused, remembering some of the other experiences he had been aware of. "And feelings. too, even physical feelings, like hurting? And being able to slow people down?"

"Mostly correct, young man." It was the Asian. "The connection you have with your sister is most fortunate. It has made it very easy, if a bit uncomfortable for you, to experience some of the powers of the ring. And yes, you can slow people's movements down, but not in the way you are thinking. What happened to you earlier was a change in your perception of time. You were able to, effectively, slow time for yourself, to give you time to assess the dangers which confronted you. Had you been in physical contact with another person, they would also have experienced time the same way.

"You will find that you are also able to speed up your perception, so that it seems that time is going faster for you. This is very helpful on long trips and in doctors' waiting rooms. The ring also has the property of alerting you to emergency situations you can remedy."

The African broke in. "Very funny, Ming. Young man, you also have the ability of telekinesis. Do you know what that means?" Ray nodded. "You will need to start moving small objects to practice and work your way up. Eventually, you should be able to move objects the size of a moving van.

"However, there are limits as to how you can move them. They must be at rest. If they are moving, you can only make them move faster or slower in the direction they are moving. For example, if you see a person crossing the street in front of a moving car, you can't just move the car sideways so it misses them, or redirect it so it is moving in another direction, or move it a block sideways. Nor the person. However, you can speed the person up, and/or slow the car down to give the person time to safely get out of the car's path. Do you understand?" Ray nodded.

"Also, unless you know the location of an open window, door or chimney, you can't move objects through walls. However, if you know the path you are going to take, you do not have to be able to see what you are moving.

It was the priest's turn to interrupt. "Not quite, `Dullah, Ray was given the green ruby. Have you noticed your jewel turning unusual colors for a ruby, Ray? Because of that, you have the ability to teleport, yourself and objects, out of closed rooms or situations, and as with time, anything or anyone you are in contact with, will go with you. You just need a firm destination in mind.

"Perhaps more importantly than being able to communicate without speaking, or move objects, or slow time, you now have the ability not only to read and influence people's thoughts and emotions, You also have the ability to control, through mental manipulation, their behavior. You can make them do whatever you want, even if they strongly want not to. This is the power with the power to corrupt your soul. This is the power you must use judiciously or it will control you.

"Ming will be available to you to help you become familiar with the powers of the ring and how to use them. `Dullah is available in emergency situations to help you decide when to use what power. As you become more familiar with the ring and its powers, you will need them less and less, we hope.

"And as you need them less, you will probably need me as a guide more. I am here to help you sort through the moral and ethical issues of using the ring. A conscience, if you will, for the ring. We will be seeing you soon." And they all faded.

Ray woke with a start. Amy was shaking him. "Hey sleepyhead. Beth just called. She's at Hogan's, in the dining room. She can hear Harry in the bar, telling everyone how you walked in on us making out and lost your temper and just started whaling on him before he could defend himself."

"That shit! A question, did you invite him into the house this afternoon?"

"No, not really. He was a few minutes behind me, and walked in without knocking. I told him he couldn't stay, but before I knew it, he had me on the couch, was kissing me and feeling me up. Then, he started getting mean."

"You guys been dating what, two, three weeks.?"

"Dating, about a month. Exclusive, only a couple of weeks. Why?"

"Just wanted the truth so I can make Harry `fess up."

julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers