Ray's Ring Ch. 03

Story Info
An intra-family love tale.
1.6k words
4.5
77.2k
23

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers

An adventure story with mind control, telepathy, rape, retribution, step sibling sex, sister-in-law sex, mother/son and aunt/nephew incest, step mom sex, a miraculous cure, ETs, murder and an intergalactic war. All the principal characters (at least the ones who have sex) are over 21. Part three of a continuing story. Helpful if you read 1 & 2 first. No real sex yet, but plenty on the way. Enjoy, let me know what you think of my tale. Jb7.

Part Three ( revenge)

"Hey Priest!!" Ray called out as he drove his sister's Cherokee into town. "I need some advice, from all of you." The trio materialized in the truck. Ray was a little startled, but quickly recovered. "Wow, I didn't expect you to all show up at once. I thought it might just be mental, by telepathy, but I'm glad you're all here. What do you know about what happened to my sister this afternoon?"

"Dullah spoke, "We know only what you know, Ray. Our experience of your world is through the wearers of the rings."

"Then you know about the call from my big sister, Beth."

"We know what Amy told you. We know you trust her."

"My question is how do I handle Harry. My impulse when I heard he intended to rape Amy even though he knew she was virgin, was to emasculate him and feed him the spoils. I'm still tempted to do that, but it would cause me and my family more trouble than the shit is worth."

"You could shame him, expose him as liar and a bully." It was Ming. "Using your ability to control his mind, you could make him truthfully recount what he did this afternoon, in public."

"Embarrass him as punishment for lying." From `Dullah. "Control his bodily functions to make him soil himself and then make him clean up the area after."

"Just be sure of why you are doing this, Ray. Are you doing this to punish his lying, his assault on Amy, his disregard for her, or out of jealousy?" From the Priest.

"Okay, but how do I take control of Harry?" He pulled into the parking lot next to Hogans Tap and Grill. He turned in his seat to look at Ming. "Don't tell me I need to look in his eyes and mutter some mumbo-jumbo."

Ming replied. "Just relax. Starting is a bit like meditating. First you have to clear your mind. Try to sense what is going on around you. Who is around you. With a little practice, you will be able to identify people several blocks away. You already know a bit about how Harry thinks. When humans think, they actually emit an energy field which is unique to each person. See if you can identify his presence." Ray nodded. "Got him? Good. Now, mentally latch onto one of his thoughts. See if you can follow its energy and backtrack it into his thought core. When you're there, as unpleasant as it will probably be, explore his cerebellum and identify the control centers you will need to use. "Dullah, why don't you follow him in and help?"

Once they were both in Harry's thought center, they shared their reaction, "What a friggin' swamp!!" The center was overloaded with a desire for revenge on both Ray and Amy, coupled with a diffuse anger-at Ray, at Amy and at himself for letting the smaller man take him down and throw him out of the house. There was also sexual desire, for Amy, with the thought how it would be to steal her cherry, and also some latent excitement about Ray's bogus offer to let Harry screw his ass. He was sure his six incher would be bigger than whatever Ray was carrying, everything to scale right! And that fifty yard crap? No way! He'd go where he wanted when he wanted. Let them leave! As Ray and `Dullah waded through the swamp, someone asked Harry what had happened to him to cause all the bruising.

That fuckin' Ray Edwards. I was makin' out with his sister, Amy, when he comes barging into the house and starts hittin' me like I was some kind of punching bag. Then, when he had me about out, he bounces a couple of judo chops off my neck, see? Next time I see him, he's got something coming, you can be sure, and I ain't talking about a prize."

Ray was getting more and more angry. `Dullah steadied him, letting him know that what had to be done, was best done calmly. They identified the control centers they needed and exited to make some plans.

`Dullah spoke first. "Remember, Ray, the individual you are dealing with. From what we saw in there, emotionally, he is still prepubescent. He has no ability to postpone gratification and any slight or insult is immediately blown to gigantic proportions. His shame and whatever guilt you can engender will most likely make him fear you for life."

"What about his desire for revenge?" Ray asked.

"If you need a sense of safety, you can quash his desire for revenge now, but I believe his fear of you after today will override it." Ming and the Priest nodded. "Do you want me to go back in there with you?" Ray shook his head and mentally reentered the swamp.

Harry was sitting at the bar, soaking up sympathy from some of the patrons familiar with Ray's temper. Looking out through his eyes, Ray saw Harry's reflection in the mirror behind the bar. What he saw made him cringe at first. Harry had changed to a tee shirt. Bruises from sliding down the steps were plainly visible through the thin fabric. He had also scraped his face on the steps, and from bouncing on the floor. But the worst was the bruises around the base of his neck. The centers, where the sides of Ray's hands had hit, were still bright red, surrounded by a circle of purple which reached from his shoulder to his chin, meeting over his Adam's apple. Figuring Harry had earned the marks, Ray laughed to himself and, figuratively, tapped him on the shoulder.

"Harry, what the hell are you doing in here, and what stories have you been telling?"

Harry recognized the voice and literally jumped off the bar stool and spun around, expecting to see Ray behind him. He breathed a short sigh of relief when he didn't see the man responsible for his condition. Then Ray tapped him on the shoulder again. "I asked you a question."

Harry spun around again. "Where are you?" he cried.

The bartender walked over. "You okay, Harry? Something wrong? Want me to call you a cab?"

Harry (Ray) just shook his head. No, he wasn't going to need a cab. "I'm right here, Harry, in your head. You need to tell these people, who heard your lies about today, the truth. Because if you don't....Trust me, you won't like it."

Harry spoke out loud to the space surrounding him. "Wh..Wh...Wha...What do you want from me?"

The guy sitting next to him, a regular at the bar, replied, "Well, can I share your pitcher?"

"No, not you, asshole." Harry glared at the man. "Leave me alone."

Before the last syllable was out, Harry felt a pressure and heat in his balls unlike anything he had ever experienced. He doubled in pain. "You should learn to be nice, Harry. You asked him what he wanted. Now, give him the pitcher of beer."

Harry straightened up and reached out to touch the back of the man who had started to move away. "Wait, old timer, here, take the whole pitcher. Enjoy." The old man looked at him warily, then reached out to pick up the nearly full vessel. "That's right," Harry said. "Take it."

"That's the way, Harry. Now, get an empty pitcher from Pete."

"An empty? Why?"

"`Cause you're gonna need it for your next trick." Suddenly Harry felt pressure in his bladder. A lot of pressure.

"P...p...p...pete, can you give me an empty pitcher? I'm gonna need one in a hurry."

Shit, Harry, go to the john, like everyone else. Nobody wants to drink out of a pissy pitcher."

"Pete, please! Hurry!" Pete slammed a pitcher down in front of Harry and held out his hand, palm up, asking for payment.

"That's five bucks, Harry. That's what they cost. If you piss in it, I'll have to throw it away, unless you want me to reserve it for you." Harry simply shook his head and dug in his pockets for some money. He found a five dollar bill in one of his pants pockets, a bill he couldn't remember being there earlier.

He heard Ray speaking to him. "Go to the table in the center of the room." When he got there, the pressure in his bladder was nearly unbearable. He thought the cramping around his urethra was going to cause permanent damage. He became aware of his erection-a piss hard. "Drop your pants and shorts so the waistband is right under your balls, and cinch your belt to hold them there."

"But people will be able to see my dick!"

"Who gives a fuck, Harry? From the tales you've been spreading, the women in my family are the only people in the county who haven't seen it. Drop them! Now!" As he was giving this order, Ray was physically walking into the dining room. He located his other stepsister and approached her. When he got to her table, he tapped her on the shoulder, shushed her and motioned for her to follow him. They entered the bar, in time to see Harry tighten his belt around the top of his thighs, to hold his pants and shorts in place as he had been told. Ray directed him to look at the dining room entrance. When Harry saw him and Beth, he whimpered.

julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers