Ray's Ring Ch. 07

Story Info
An intra-family love tale.
2.7k words
4.62
53.6k
28

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,078 Followers

An adventure story with mind control, telepathy, rape, retribution, step sibling sex, sister-in-law sex, mother/son and aunt/nephew incest, step mom sex, a miraculous cure, ETs, murder and an intergalactic war. All the principal characters (at least the ones who have sex) are over 21. Part of a continuing story. Helpful if you read earlier parts first. Enjoy, let me know what you think of my tale. Jb7

Part 7 (Beth has a ring; the Priest explains; Ray proposes)

As Ray and his stepsisters left the hospital, they flanked him, his arms around their waists, and theirs intertwined around him. Beth mentioned that she had something to pick up at Jake's house and would meet them at the farm. Amy and Ray got in her Cherokee and headed home. On the way, they stopped at the grocery to pick up something for the three of them for lunch, and for them and Jake and his sons for supper.

They were setting out lunch when Beth arrived. She walked in the kitchen and gave Amy a big hug. She looked her straight in the eyes for a long minute. "Omigod, he didn't...he did..and then...oh shit.....wow. You will share him, won't you?" she asked hopefully.

"Beth? What did you just do to me? How can you....? What are you two doing?" Amy was near hysterics.

"Beth, what the fuck is going on? PRIEST!!! Where the fuck are you?" Ray was as upset as Amy. "Calm down, Ray. I'm sorry, Amy. I was just confirming some suspicions. Who is Priest. Ray?"

An apparition appeared to walk through the door to the dining room. "I had best answer that question, Ray. Would you all come into the other room and sit down please." When they had all complied, the priest's two cohorts also appeared.

"Ladies, may I present my colleagues, Abdullah and Ming. At least those are their names in your realm. Ray knows me simply as Priest, based, I am certain on, my garb. When we were choosing our costumes for this assignment, I wanted to appear totally non-threatening, like someone familiar and comforting, a father. Our idiot of an outfitter looked up the job title 'father' and came up with this priestly garb. But it has sufficed. I digress.

"Young woman, am I correct, you were given your ring by your grandmother?"

"Umm, not quite. She passed away when I was about seven. I thought it was pretty, laying in her jewelry box, and I just took it. When I tried it on, I could hear what people were thinking and it scared me, so I didn't wear it often. I tried to give it back, but Momma said I should keep it to remember Gram by."

"Do you remember the last time you tried to use it?"

"Yes, it was the night of my high school Senior Ball. I wanted to know what my date was planning. He said he had planned a big surprise for us that night, and I wasn't ready to go all the way with him, and wanted to be prepared to say no."

"Do you have any idea the last time your grandmother used it?"

"She wore it right up to a few days before she died. I don't know what else it was supposed to help her do. She certainly didn't have the abilities Ray has shown."

"Yes, well Ray has developed some powers beyond the usual scope of the rings. We're not sure how. The fact that you were able to use a ring assigned to another person, even though she was a member of your family, was remarkable, and helped hide it from us when we realized it was missing. To find such power concentrated in two unrelated individuals in the same family is unheard of. Especially here on this planet, with your messy mating habits and judgmental attitudes about political correctness, race and sex. You'd have better odds of winning three successive lotteries with three sequential numbers."

Ray asked, "Does it help to know Mom and Dad are first cousins?"

"And your relation to Beth's (?) Grandmother? Grandson?"

"Actually, she was Mom's grandmother, our great-grandmother."

"Well, it does help explain your ability, Ray, and the fact that you, Beth, could use the ring that belonged to your great grandmother.

"We three," he went on, indicating "Dullah and Ming, "come from a race of beings a bit more advanced than your people. Right now we are really comfortable, sitting in our real bodies around a communication console several light years away.

A few of your generations ago, on an exploratory journey, one of our ships stopped here and recognized the potential of your race to advance. It was decided to establish some sort of monitoring to keep track of your progress.

"As time went on, we encountered several other races, some of whom were more bellicose and aggressive than we liked. We had identified your race as aggressively peaceful. When roused to fight, there was no restraining you, but it took a great deal to get you aroused. If you were as easily roused to fight as you are to procreate, your race would have died out ages ago.

We decided to try to train you to communicate as we do; telepathically, I believe is your word. We decided also to use our monitoring rings, of which, I believe, there are 50 spread across your planet. Occasionally one is lost or misplaced by the wearer, but as soon as it is found and put on by the finder, we are able to track it and recover it.

Yours, Beth, you say you took it about 20 of your years ago. That would have been during a bit of turmoil on our world, and your ring, as you people say so well, "fell through the cracks.' And with your families' natural ability, it was more of an enhancing process than an enabling process, so your use did not create enough of a drain to alert us to its use.."

Amy spoke up, "What do you mean, our natural ability? I can't read anybody's mind."

"Oh, but you do. Have you not noticed how easily you tap into other people's emotions, and how easily strangers are able to relate to you? And yesterday, when Ray wanted you to leave the room during that unfortunate incident, did you have any trouble hearing him. Harry didn't hear his thoughts until Ray made himself known to him.

"To some degree the ring seems to be able to enable the wearers, particularly the women, to pass on the ability to communicate. For us, that is very good news. We were hoping for such an effect, just stronger and more universally. It seems that it only happens when there is already some innate ability.

Ray, I will caution you again about how you use your powers. When Ming said you had the ability to intercede for your sister-in-law, he did not mean to give you the impression that you should. In lengthening your sister-in-law's life, you may have inadvertently shortened someone else's.

And in case you hadn't already noticed, pay attention to the weather. Suddenly developing storm systems seem to be a warning sign for you, Ray. Both times there have been emergences where you needed to intervene, violent weather has popped up out of clear skies.

"Do either of you have anything to say?" he asked his partners.

'Dullah spoke, "Ray, other than the obviously pleasant use you've found, don't use the ring aggressively unless you have no choice. Then start with the least invasive use you can, progressing only when necessary. Ming, are we going to leave the ring for Beth?"

"Yes, I have been able to alter it to fit her DNA. It was not a huge alteration. Yours has obviously been a close knit family. You will have the ability to read, but not control minds; the ability for telekinesis, which Ray can explain to you, and enhanced empathic ability, all of which will make your chosen work easier, and you better at your job. You also will be able to manipulate your perception of time, which I am sure Ray will be most happy to help you master."

"Very well, we will leave for now. If you need us, either of you, we are just a thought away. Amy, if a ring becomes available in the near future, I think we have the next ring wearer." The priest bent over her hand and lightly touched it with his lips, and they were gone.

The trio ate their lunch in silence. Every now and then, one would start to say something, and fall silent. Ray looked at Beth and saw she wasn't wearing her ring. "Priest," he thought, "are you there?"

"Yes."

"So, you guys know everything I've done since I put the ring on?"

"Yes, from breaking wind to saving Ellen's life. May I add, Ray, you are a bit of a hero here. With Ellen and with Amy, what you have done is beyond the power of the rings. Yours seems to have acted as a catalyst and helped you direct your innate ability.

"By the way, on our version of your YouTube, your lovemaking sessions with Amy have broken all records for viewing." Ray groaned. "Your ability to merge with her was so powerful, over half the viewing population fainted with you, so many so that your couplings have been banned from further broadcast here.

"That and saving you sister-in-law ( a relationship fraught with problems here) have made you an interplanetary star. There was a movement started to teleport you here, until it was pointed out that our atmosphere was noxious to you."

"What?" asked Amy.

"Oh, just a short message from the priest, something he wanted to tell me privately." He didn't feel like revealing to Amy that over half of another world had watched them make love. He saw Beth waving her left hand, and saw the ring on her index finger.

He heard her in his mind, "Did you know when you're communicating with the ring, your ears turn bright red, just like Gram's used to?" He glanced at her ears, but they were still pale. "Sorry, my 'tell' is more private, but I'm sure you'll find it sometime."

Beth spoke out loud, "So, Ray, tell me about this time manipulation. I got a little of it from when I scanned Amy when I got here. She glanced at Amy. "Or will you let him show me?"

"Only if I can join in."

"Are you ready for a threesome? You've only just had your first."

"Big sister, after what we did yesterday, I'm ready for just about anything he wants to do."

Ray arched his back as he stretched. Damn, he was sore. His step sisters had just about broken him. Friday afternoon and evening, all day Saturday and Sunday, and when their parents had called and told them they were stuck in Pine Bluffs, four hours away, and wouldn't be home until this afternoon or early evening, Sunday night, too. If there was a hole in their bodies big enough to fit his cock in, he had fucked it. Several times. He was frankly surprised to find he still had nuts left in his sack.

As he poured himself some coffee, the phone rang. He checked the caller ID and saw it was from Jake's house. "Ray here."

It was Ellen. "Hi Ray. I was going to invite myself out this afternoon, but I saw Beth come in, walking somewhat tenderly. When I asked if she was okay, she just blushed and nodded. I asked if it was because of you and she just got this silly smile she has when she knows she's been caught doing something. Can I assume Amy's in the same condition?"

Ray just cleared his throat as he tried to think of something to say. Ellen laughed and said she'd take that as a yes. "Then you're probably not in any better condition than they are. I have a big box I need to move, and Jake's out of town on that training this whole week. D'you suppose you could come by in the morning and give me a hand?"

"Uhh, yeah, I guess. It's more than you and Beth can handle?"

"Oh, yeah. This is definitely not something she's able to do, and she has promised to take the kids to the park tomorrow. There's some sort of fun fair. So around 9:30, then. Okay."

When Amy got home from work, she found the table set, wine breathing, the grill ready and steaks seasoned. She looked for Ray, and found him relaxing with a glass of wine in the living room. "Dinner looks great. How long?"

"As long as you need. Potatoes are staying warm on the back of the grill. Salad's in the fridge, waiting for dressing. Whenever you're ready, I'll throw the steaks on."

"Okay, I'll grab a quick shower and be right back. Give me twenty minutes, then you can start the meat."

"Twenty, got it. Holler if you need help."

"Tease!" she said, grabbing his wine and carrying it upstairs.

Thirty minutes later they were sitting down to dinner. Ray mentioned that their parents had called and told him the roads hadn't been cleared from the storm yet, so they were going to extend their stay in Pine Bluff. He added that he had informed them of his intention to ask Amy to marry him. Mom had sounded very happy, but Dad had just offered the advice to wait until after the wedding to knock her up.

Amy sat looking at him wide eyed. "When?"

"They called this afternoon."

"Not that, silly. When?"

"When what?" he asked, taking a bite of steak.

"Damn you for being obtuse, Ray Edwards! When were you going to ask me?"

"Ask you what?"

She flew around the table and, sitting in his lap, started flailing away at him, lightly slapping him around his head and shoulders. "Oooooooh, you , you ...br...other!" frustration in her voice.

Ray laughed and gathered her in his arms. "Tonight, before we make love."

"Too late, my answer in yesyesyesyes." She paused a minute. "No, not yet. You have something to do tomorrow first. Ellen wants you to stop by, so she can, as she says, properly thank you for what you did for her."

"Properly thank me? What..." Then he remembered how she had phrased the favor she had requested...Move a big box. He grinned at her phrasing. "So that's what she meant. Well, fiancé to be, what do you think I should do? Ellen's our sister in law, married to my very dear, if sometimes frustrating, brother, and I don't want to alienate him by screwing his wife. At the same time, I don't want to alienate her by refusing something I never dreamed would be offered."

"Don't worry about Jake; Ellen says he's okay with it. They talked about it in the hospital before she came home. He just asked her to wait until he was out of town."

"You're shittin' me. My big brother is okay with me fucking his wife while he's out of town? What the hell is this family coming to?"

"She said she explained to him that she needed to do it. That it was really no different than him seeing that girl in Riverton every week. She doesn't want an affair. Just one day of all the sex the two of you can handle. If it were me, I think I'd feel the same way. I mean, you literally brought her back from the grave. I'd wonder if there wasn't some sort of impulse or need to say thanks."

With her arms around his neck, she leaned back and looked him in the eye. "This also raises the question of fidelity. Right now, I have no desire to screw around with anyone but you. But I can foresee the possibility that Mom or Ellen may not be able to be a fully functioning wife to her husband. If that happens, and if they asked for my help, what would you say?"

Before he could answer, she put a finger over his lips. "Think also of the reverse situation. What if Dad or Jake couldn't perform, or if Beth wanted to have a baby. What would you do?"

She watched the emotions play across his face. She kissed him, open mouthed tongue wrestle style. "I'll tell you what we would do. Anything and Everything that needed to be done. But only in the immediate family, the people we have talked about. Tomorrow, I want you to go fuck her brains out."

julybear7
julybear7
2,078 Followers