Ray's Ring Ch. 10

Story Info
A mind control adventure involving incest, ETs, and war.
6.6k words
4.72
47.2k
24

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers

The rest of the family is introduced, Ray learns the history of his family's people, and takes his place as leader of the family. Hope you enjoy. Jb7

Ray's Ring (Part 10 Family secrets; Ray's new role)

PART 10-A (Prologue and introductions)

Ray pulled into the driveway by the farmhouse he shared with his father, Tom, step mom, Carolyn and step sisters, Beth and Amy. Parked alongside Ellen's Caravan was an Explorer he didn't recognize. Ellen was his recently widowed sister-in-law. Her husband had been shot in a Mom and Pop grocery robbery attempt yesterday. Using the powers of an ancient gold and ruby ring, he had identified and apprehended the individual who had shot his brother. After he and Ellen had visited the bank to retrieve an insurance policy Jake, his murdered brother, had kept secret, Ray and Amy, his step sister and fiancé, had taken the one hour drive to Riverton, where Jake had been visiting a resident of the nursing home located there.

As he stopped behind the Caravan, Diane, the resident and his mother, sent him a thought. "Ginny's here." One of the first powers his ring gave Ray was telepathy, not only enabling communication, but also allowing him, when necessary, to actually control the behavior and perceptions of others.

"Wonder if that means Mom and Dad are back, too," Amy responded. Amy had received a ring similar to Ray's only that morning from an elderly gypsy woman who arrived and left in a patchouli scented cloud of smoke. She had spent much of the day mastering the basic powers the rings conferred.

"The only person I sense in the house isn't anyone I recognize," said Ray. "I suppose it could be Aunt Ginny. I haven't seen her since Mom and Dad got married. I meant Carolyn; sorry Mom."

Diane laughed. "Don't worry about it. Of course you'd call her Mom. She's the only one you've ever really known. It will probably be easier if you just call me Diane."

"You sure? It probably will be easier. It's just going to feel strange for a while. I wish Jake had let me know you were there."

"I told him not to. I think Ginny will be able to tell you why."

Ray got out of the car and walked around to open the door for Amy. After she got out and stretched, he opened the rear door of the Cherokee for Diane. As she exited, Ray realized where he got his body build. Diane was tall, like Amy, around 5 feet 10 or 11. Slender, with small waist and hips, flat in the butt area, and with an average B-size rack. She flashed Ray a knowing smile, and he realized he had been caught checking out his mother. He blushed, while she simply put a hand to his cheek and gave him a brief peck on his lips. She sent him a silent thank you for his appraisal. Amy gave him an elbow in the ribs.

He carried Diane's bag up to Amy's room, where she would be sleeping until more permanent sleeping arrangements could be made. By the time he got to the kitchen to join the three women, Ginny and Amy had been introduced and Diane and Ginny were involved in a hot and heavy discussion about what had to happen, and in what sequence. Amy had gone to check on Ellen's children.

Ginny: "You didn't tell them about the conferring ceremony? You know it has to happen right away. He's developing too fast to wait any longer."

Diane: "I know, but we just met his afternoon. It seemed too much to pile on when we had just had our first face to face meeting in 25 years."

Ginny: "But until he has his, we can't do anyone else. It has to be tonight. Tom and Carolyn agree."

Diane: "What would you all have done if I hadn't come with them?"

Ginny: "Gone to Riverton and done it there. It's not place that matters, it is the people involved, and we are all here now."

"Ahem," Ray coughed, interrupting their mental discussion. "You must be Aunt Ginny," he said extending his hand. "Pleased to meet you at last. I think the last time was at Mom and Dad's wedding, but I don't remember much about that."

Ginny looked at the tall, well built, handsome young man approaching her across the kitchen. Although she was just entering her 50's, she felt a surge in her loins she had not felt in several years. She tried to stand to greet him, but her knees wouldn't support her, so she just plopped back in her seat. "Nice to meet you again, too, Ray. I understand from Amy, Beth and Ellen that you have had a rather busy and eventful week." Ginny glanced at Diane, who was smiling at her sister's discomfiture. "You're objecting to conducting the conferring ceremony with him? Have you lost all appetite?"

"I never said I objected. I just maintained that it might be better to get to know him a little first."

"What ceremony is that?" asked Ray.

"The Adepts have developed a ...." started Ginny

"The Who?" interrupted Ray.

"The Adepts, that is what we, what the people of the colonies call themselves. It refers to people who are adept, errr, skilled at mental manipulation of their environment. For some it is precipitated by the acquisition of one of the monitoring rings left here by Krag-on's people nearly 2500 years ago. For others, for most, it is, or was, a set of skills developed partly through training and partly by heredity.

"The conferring ceremony is a combination rite of passage, recognizing the young person is an adult, with adult privileges, and a show, a demonstration of the individuals' abilities. It brings the community together to witness what cluster of skills the individual has been able to master and ties him or her to the colony in which they were raised.

"From the time of their birth they are taught to view their colony mates as close family. People in the same generation are seen as brothers, sisters and cousins. If they are in fact blood related, it tightens that bond even more. Diane and I are, indeed, sisters. I can tell you within 50 feet where she is at any given moment, even though she lives in Riverton, and I'm in Pine Bluff, 150 miles away.

"It is an especially important ceremony when a new alpha male is identified, as they are the only ones who can confer certain powers on women of the colony. But first, he has to go through the ceremony with the adult alpha females of the colony. Right now the only remaining alpha fems are Diane, Carolyn and myself. "

"Just what does this ceremony entail? Is there some sort of bloodletting Diane is hesitant to engage in, or do we go out at midnight and dance naked around a fire in the dark of the moon?"

"Actually, that sounds like fun," laughed Diane.

Ginny smiled and nodded. "Maybe we should add that as a warm up exercise." She looked back at Ray. "Depending on your point of view, it may or may not be as much fun as dancing in the moonlight, but your part of the ritual is to individually, and collectively, over three days and nights is to mate with the alpha women.

"During that time, you will be taught and given all the powers the leader of the colony needs to oversee the people in the local colony, and since you are the alpha of alphas, the worldwide colony of adepts."

"WHAT!!!!!"

"Which what?" said Diane. "Was there something you didn't catch, or understand?"

"A whole lot," answered a puzzled Ray. "First, mating with the alpha women, that's you two and Mom, errr, Carolyn. Right?"

"Yes," stated Ginny. "Is that a problem?"

"Don't get me wrong, or take this personal, but that's incest. You're telling me I have to have sex with my mother and my step mother, and my aunt."

"I repeat," said Ginny, "Is that a problem. You have already had sex with your step sisters, who happen to be second cousins by blood, and with your sister-in-law, who, I believe is a second cousin once removed. And I understand you are engaged to be married to one of your stepsisters. The fact of incest didn't bother you in those cases. Why now? Is it the age factor?"

"Noooo, it's the mom factor. I...."

"Ray," Diane interrupted. "What do you think of Amy's family surrogate program?" She looked at Ginny. "Amy has proposed that the family enter into an agreement whereby if a husband or wife is not able, either through sickness, or absence, to participate in sex, they can request that their partner have access to another member of the family. It is probably assumed that they would ask for the opposite sex, but I gather that Amy, Ellen and Beth are all willing to explore other options. After all, in their generation, in the family, there is only Ray to service the three of them, and he might be called on to help either Carolyn or myself, if I stay longer than the week.

"So, son, what do you think of her plan?"

"Well, obviously, it has all sorts of benefits for me, as the only young male. When it was first proposed, we didn't think about expanding it to the older generation."

"And now, that it has been?"

"I guess I can't see any real objection. It would feel strange the first time or three, probably."

"I'm glad to hear you say that. Her plan is the way the colonies were structured. If a person was unable to service their mate, the matriarch of the local colony was notified that a surrogate was needed, and she saw to it that one was sent to perform the husbandly or wifely duty. It does not mean that one was automatically sent for every time a husband went out of town, or a wife was having her monthly time. They were sent only when requested.

"Part of the reason for the ritual mating was to help relieve that feeling of strangeness you pointed out. That is one of several reasons that the opposite parent was always included in the ritual mating part of the ceremony. Normally, in the colony, the ritual mating was also the first experience for the recipient, The parent was their first partner, to ensure that proper care was taken and sensibilities were respected. They were taught the linking you discovered on your own, as well as some other mating techniques which can only be taught by members of the opposite sex."

"It is also a very important component in building colony solidarity." Ginny broke in. "Through mating with the fem alphas, you bond with the stronger families. As the alpha male, you will mate with all the women who demonstrate the ability to communicate telepathically, and you will give them an identifier..."

Amy entered the kitchen. "Mom and Dad just drove in with Beth and Ellen." The two older women left to greet the newcomers. Amy glanced at Ray, who looked like his head was spinning. "You okay, brother mine? You look like a college freshman the first day of class," she observed with a smile.

"That's about the way I feel. Did you catch any of the stuff they were pushing at me?"

"Enough to know you're gonna be too busy for us children the next few nights. Pout! Pout!"

Ray laughed and walked over to her. Taking her in his arms, he kissed her while his hands roamed over her ass. "Mmm, I'm gonna miss this. Promise you'll take good care of it."

"Mmhmm, as long as you don't get too attached to the older generation. Does this mean that if Judy Jumpup down the road starts showing the ability to read minds, you have to fuck her, too?"

"Sounds like it. Guess it all depends if she's a member of the colony, whoever they are. That's part of what they have to teach me." The rest of the family flooded into the kitchen. He greeted Tom, his father with a hug. Then Carolyn stepped up and slid her arms around his neck and gave her shoulders a little shake before kissing him on the lips.

"I saw that," laughed Tom. "Save it for the ceremony."

"I can't help it," she pouted. "You know how I am around alpha adepts."

"Damn!! I forgot that. Son, get ready for one of the most bizarre times of your young life. Until you get the women of childbearing age, with the exception of your biological mother, in this house with child, the atmosphere here is going to reek with estrogen and female pheromones. I predict you will be hard 22 of 24 hours a day. Not only will these women be horny as toads, but the women in town also will be jumping their men like there isn't going to be any sex allowed for a year." They headed for the barn to give the animals their evening feed.

"Uhh, Dad. That includes Carolyn. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, it is. When you're growing up in the colony, you always hope you'll be an alpha, and you picture yourself with these women panting after you. Because you want it so bad, you just grow to accept that someday, an alpha will come to your house and ask for permission to invoke his right to mate with the women of age in the house. The only exceptions are those who have not had their conferring ceremony yet, women who are already with child or who have children. The purpose of the right is to encourage early mating and conception."

"Then Carolyn is excepted because she has children."

"No, because her children were by another mate. For her to be excepted, Amy and Beth would have to be my biological daughters, or you her biological son. It was meant to guarantee the continuation and security of the colony. Unfortunately, some of the alphas started to abuse the right, and ignored the exceptions, driving away some of the families which might have produced alphas in the next generation or two." He cocked his head to one side. "Have they told you how being alpha is going to affect your sexual ability?"

Ray slowly shook his head with a puzzled expression. "So far, all they've told me is that I have to mate with Ginny, Diane and Carolyn for three days, and then with Amy, Beth and Ellen for three days."

"I was serious about being hard for 22 to 24 hours a day. Until you have satisfied the pregnancy requirement you will be able to have multiple orgasms, you will come like a prize bull, and be able to come as often as every five minutes. Any woman you pass within five feet of, you will be able to have just by beckoning to her to follow you."

"That all sounds great, Dad, but what the hell have I done to deserve it? Why am I an alpha and not you?"

"Well, from what Beth and Ellen told me, you stepped up and took charge. Lessee, you defended your sister against a man significantly bigger than you, punished him for sullying her reputation, healed your sister-in-law of an incurable disease, apprehended your brother's killer, accepted responsibility for his widow and her children, and gave the three women in your family sexual experiences they will never forget. All without training and guidance from another adept.

"We were a little concerned that you were taking so long to show your talents. Most adepts begin to show their abilities around the age of 18. We all thought that maybe, because of Jacob and his begetting, and Grandmama's death before you could receive her special blessing, that the ability had not been passed on. Was there something else that happened to you to precipitate your ability.

"Well, I found one of the monitoring rings. I got the impression from one of the monitors, or advisors, that it gave me special powers not always given to the wearers, and then a few minutes later, I was run over by a ball of lightening. Shortly after that, while I was in the driveway, I was able to hear Amy telling Harry to stop, then I felt him hit her." He paused.

"What do I have to do to get ready for this ceremony?"

"Best ask the ladies that. They're the ones who run the show."

Back at the house, he went looking for the adult women. They were all in Amy's bedroom, with the young women. He knocked and stuck his head in the door. "I was wondering, what do I need to do to get ready for this ceremony, and when and where will it be?

Six beaming smiles flashed at him simultaneously. "Tonight, dear," answered Diane. "These horny women won't let me delay it at all. At midnight, behind the barn so we can all dance naked in the dark of the moon, as you suggested. It sounds like fun, and will get us all in the mood for the next several days. As for what you have to do to get ready, figure out the answers to four questions, to show you deserve what you will be receiving. First, who are you? Second, why are you here? Then, what will you do, and finally, Where are you going? " Girls, you should think on them also. You may be asked the same questions if you are deemed alpha fems.

"Meantime, Ray, get some rest and a decent meal. We'll see you downstairs a little before twelve."

PART 10-B ( the ceremony begins)

Ray marveled at the scene before him. Three of the most stunningly beautiful women he had ever seen were standing before him, essentially nude, wearing only gossamer thin full body capes and high heels. Ginny, the oldest at 52 , slightly over five feet six, with coal black hair, piled up on her head, held in place by a golden crown. Through the cape, her C sized breasts were plainly visible, the dark red nipples erect and positioned at the tip of her slightly crescent shaped boobs so they looked skyward. Several inches lower, visible through a gap in the cape, her natural, untrimmed bush, matching her head hair, concealed her labial crease. All of this beauty supported by legs a dancer would be proud to claim.

On Ginny's right stood Diane. Her coloring matched Ray's, blonde, blue eyed. Her breasts were more spherical than Ginny's, with pale tan nipples pointing straight ahead. She also was natural, and untrimmed. Her ash blonde hair had been cut to frame her face. Carolyn, on Ginny's left, was between them in height, at five, nine. Slightly heavier than Ginny, her figure was the most voluptuous. With a 36D bust, 22-inch waist and 34-inch hips, she was built like an earth mother. Her naturally platinum blonde hair hung straight down her back, stopping just short of her ass.

As the trio walked toward him, he caught just a hint of the scent of arousal coming from them. His male member responded rapidly, so that he was fully erect in the time it took them to take a single step. "I see you are pleased," commented Ginny. "For tonight, I will be the Mistress of Ceremonies. Have you prepared your answers to the questions you were given. Your answers will determine which secrets will be shared with you."

"Yes, Mistress, I am ready."

"Who are you, who has come to this ceremony?"

Ray had thought about this. He was more than just Ray Edwards to the colony. He remembered what Diane had said when he showed her his ring. "I am the alpha of alphas."

The women's smiles told him he had got it right. As he answered, he noticed a shift in the wind, and caught the scent of far-off rain. He became aware of a vague, subtle uneasiness.

"Why are you here?" His attention was brought back to the ceremony. He had also thought about this and the meaning of the ceremony.

"I have come to take my place in the colony." Three more smiles let him know he had answered wisely.

"What will you do?" He thanked Amy for this answer.

"Anything and Everything to help the colony survive and flourish." He could feel the happiness and joy emanate from the women.

"Where will you go?"

"Wherever duty and destiny take me."

"Having answered the questions to the satisfaction of the conferrors, you must now make a decision. According to custom, your first mating is usually with the woman who bore and raised you. In our memory, never before have those two roles been split in the case of an alpha male adept. We have decided to give you your choice of partner for your first mating."

Although the implication was that he would choose either Diane or Carolyn, no such direction had been given, He decided to test his new role. "If it is to be my choice, of the women in front of me, I choose you, Mistress."

PART 10-C (an al fresco fuck reveals the colony history)

Ginny and Carolyn gasped in surprise. Diane laughed and ran the short distance separating them. She grabbed his hands and brought them to her breasts to palm them and kissed Ray with a lover's kiss. "Have a good time. I'm proud of you. Your answers were perfect, and the irony of choosing Ginny over either mother is precious. I can hardly wait 'til it's my turn." She kissed him again and stroked his member.

julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers
12