Ray's Ring Ch. 12

Story Info
A mind control adventure involving incest, ETs, and war.
8.5k words
4.77
45k
48

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,079 Followers

First contact with the enemy, Ray recruits his army, saves the world (of course), and is reminded of an onerous task. Hope you have enjoyed the journey. Jb7

Part 12-A (The battle begins)

He dressed and went out to stand on the porch. Using his powers, he searched for and found Harry, still drunk. As he saw the car top the rise at the north end of the family's farm, he was able to insinuate himself into the minds of the hunters in the car. Without interfering with their mission, he explored and learned they were being monitored and controlled from long distance. These two weren't any more than hunting dogs, barely more than pointers.

When they arrived at the farmhouse, he bade them welcome and invited them into the house, under the mask, where they were unable to communicate with whomever was controlling them. He put Harry to sleep in the back seat of the car. The hunters he turned over to Amy and Beth, instructing them to learn everything about the two men they could, with as little harm as necessary.

Once under the telepathic mask, the control the men were under was broken. They found themselves seated at a table, conversing with two beautiful young women who seemed to hang on every word they said. And they held nothing back, including the fact that the car was outfitted with a device which could sense telepathic energy within a few hundred yards. They also told their hostesses they had been recruited in New York, but trained in Chicago, and reported to their supervisor there every evening by phone. They had not reported finding Harry yet, because that had happened after last night's report, and they were under instruction to call only once a day.

As the girls mined the two 'guests,' their conversations were being monitored by the three older alpha fems and Ray. "Damn, this is so lucky," exulted Ginny. "We've never gotten this much information from others we've caught. What are you going to do with them when the girls are done?"

"I'm gonna have Di and Beth physically examine them for any kind of implants that facilitate control. While they do that, I'm going to have a look at that receiver, and see if I can figure a way to disable, or disrupt them. Then tomorrow, we're all going to practice masking and go adept hunting on our own.

"But tonight, I have a ceremony to finish."

Ellen and Ray rested on his bed in a post orgasmic stupor. Ellen was the first to stir. "Damn, Ray! I thought the other day you had taken me to heaven and back, but this—Wow! And woweewowow," she giggled. "You know, I don't remember being this horny with the boys. With the illness, sex wasn't a big part of our life, but before then, Jake and I were pretty busy in the sack, three four times a week. But damn, with you, It's more like I want it three or four times a day."

Ray turned on his side, and propped himself up on an elbow to look at her. "If you want, I can turn it down," he said leaning over to kiss her nipples.

"Mmmm. Don't you dare turn anything down. Mmmm, that's nice. I've got at least five years worth of cli...mmmmm...maxes to catch up on. Mmmmm, ooo that's nice You leave my sex drive alone, except to satisfy it. And you can start now. You've got me all turned on again. Jesus, what do you guys put in the water out here?"

Ray laughed. "Depends who you talk to. According to the women, it 's one of the more obscure female hormones, designed to keep you all warmed up so I don't go wandering to some other farm. According to Tom, it's my testosterone, generating male pheromones, to get all the women in the adjoining counties ramped up to get pregnant by me. Part of the ceremony." He moved over and into her, and started moving in and out, slowly, linking their perceptions and awareness of each other's reactions.

Ellen sensed the links being made, and realized what Ray was doing to them. "Oh, jeez, Ray!! Oh, damn! Oh, shit, not again so soon, oh, oh, oh, ooohhhhhhh!" The multiple sensations quickly overloading her circuits and causing her to come. Ray maintained the link and kept up the sawing motion, slowly building to his own climax.

Ellen conscious, but bordering on exhaustion, could feel him moving in her, and was aware of the feeling of friction on his coronet, and quickly became aware of the tickle in the back of Ray's knees, signaling the beginning of his ejaculation.

Soon awareness of anything but the tickle faded as it started to rise up the backs of their thighs, gaining rapidity as it rose. Then, as it neared his balls, it became unbearable, nearly stopping his motions. Then, like a spark, from both legs, it jumped and clashed in his sac, rocketing his sperm on their journey. In less than an eye blink, Ellen was aware of the pudding like essence coating her inner walls, triggering another mini-climax.

"You son of a bitch,' she smiled. "You're going to get me addicted to that, and I'll never be satisfied with anyone else. I'll just have to get used to the fact you are the only guy I'll ever fuck again."

"Damn," he said, "try to do some one a favor, treat 'em nice, and what do you get? Complaints, nothing but complaints." He started to pull away.

Her legs flew up and wrapped around his thighs. "You just stay right where you are. You're not going anywhere until Beth comes in to replace me." She pulled him down for a kiss, capturing his lower lip in her teeth. He slipped his tongue in and lightly caressed her lips and gums, and pushed his hips into hers.

"Have I properly thanked you for today?" he asked. "The way you were able to tap in to your ability was amazing. Like it was already there and just needed to be woke up." He rolled onto his side, taking her with him, not losing an inch of their joining. "Have you girls discussed Amy's sister wife concept at all?"

Just then, a knock at the door announced the entry of the sisters. With a thought, Beth brought Ray up to date on the interrogation, letting him know that except for the presence of the implants he had suspected, they had learned nothing new.

Amy had directed her thoughts to Ellen, letting her know it was time to leave Ray and Beth alone. Sensing Ellen's question, she reminded her that Beth was the only one of the women who had not yet been alone with Ray.

As the two women left, Ray let his eyes roam over Beth. Except for coloration, the two sisters had little in common. Some four or five inches shorter than her sister, Amy, Beth weighed almost the same, resulting in a more voluptuous figure, notably a bigger bust (36D) and hips. It was hard to believe they were sisters, and as Ray reflected on his conversations with Carolyn and Di, he realized they may have only been half-sisters.

Hardly aware of what he was doing, he used his telekinetic ability to remove her clothing, and was surprised to see her tee shirt and shorts fly back to recover her. "Not yet. There's something I want, I need to say," she explained verbally, walking to sit beside him on the bed. "I'm not sure just where to begin.

"As kids, we were probably as close as any other brother and sister, but I always felt as if there was something else there, too. When we were both in high school, my friends used to tease me about having such a good looking brother and saying what they would do if they were me. And by then you were a little caught up in being Amy's big brother and trying to protect her from all the guys flocking around her even when she was just ten.

"I wish I was as bold as she was, then I would have let you know how I felt years ago. I was hoping you'd come up to Northern State with me, so we could have been in school together, but I understand why you went to State U. It had what you needed, all NS had was me, and I was too scared, or shy to let you know how I felt.

"I'm not saying this at all well." She took a deep breath and let it out in a huff. "I just wanted you to know that, like Amy and Ellen, I'm hopelessly and totally in love with you, and probably have been since....I don't know, when did we first meet?" She looked at him, her tearful expression reflecting her words. "I know this is supposed to be part of the ceremony, but could we make it a private time, and without the mental stuff, just the two of us, making love?"

In response, Ray stretched out his hand to grasp her head and pulled her to him, capturing her lips with his, invading her mouth with his tongue and softly caressing hers. He lifted her onto his lap and embraced her, his hands lightly caressing her side and back, moving up to gently pet and rub the back of her neck and her cheeks. She returned the kiss and the caresses, hardly registering the fact he was nude beneath her.

As Ray broke the kiss, he started a line of brief, kissing nips along her jaw to her ear and down her neck to her collar bone. He followed that until he was at her other side. As he lingered there, he started pulling her tee shirt up in the back, and sliding it over her head.

With the tee shirt out of the way, he began to lightly caress and kiss her breasts, avoiding the already erect areolas and nipples. With his left arm supporting her back, his mouth was busy with lip nibbles all over the top of her breasts and in the valley between them as the fingers of his right hand were tracing small circles on the sensitive underside of her beautiful globes. She responded with a moaning hiss, wrapping her arms around his head, to draw him in closer.

When his mouth caught a nipple, his right hand made its way to the waistband of her shorts, releasing the button and lowering the zipper. She felt his hand pull the back of her shorts down, and rocked her weight back and forth so he could pull them off her.

He picked her up and turned around to place her in the middle of the bed and joined her there. He kneeled over her, and began a trail of kisses from her breasts to and around her navel and then down until he ran into her neatly trimmed light blonde thatch. He kissed across her body to her left hip, then ran the tip of his tongue along the groin line to the top of her thigh. When he stopped and returned to the top of her thatch, she moaned "noooo." He repeated the sequence, ending at the top of her right thigh, then proceeded down the inside of her thigh to her right knee.

Beth had been ready to make love when she entered the room with Amy. While her level of arousal had diminished slightly during her declaration to Ray, his response, both emotional and physical, quickly had her on the brink of a major climax. Her moans and her writhing movements told Ray how ramped up and needy she was. Somehow he was able to maintain his oral efforts as her hips moved in all three directions at once. Once he reached Beth's right knee, Ray moved between her legs and pulled them together, then pushed her knees up to her shoulders and separated them, turning his attention to her left knee and thigh. His kisses began behind her knee and moved to the, now, super sensitive inner thigh.

He started each caress with a light, sucking kiss, drawing her skin between his teeth, followed by a tongue caress so soft she was barely aware of it, then a nip with his teeth, just grazing the skin, ending with a light, sensuous tongue caress circling the bite. Then he would move up her thigh a bit and repeat the caress. It was all she could do to tolerate the kisses without climaxing.

Her hands were balled up in the blanket on Ray's bed, her hips dancing in mid air. Ray brought his right hand into play, to smooth and pet the skin he was about to kiss. His hand barely brushed across Beth's slit, setting off her orgasm, announced by a scream which was probably heard in the village, three miles away.

As the orgasm sent her body into rigor, her legs straightened, knocking Ray off the bed. Caught by surprise, he sat up on the floor, chuckling. When Beth's spasms quieted, he rejoined her. She was just regaining awareness, and asked where he had gone.

"Uuhm, when you came, you...uh...sort of kicked me off the bed."

"No! I did?" She laughed softly. "I'm sorry. Are you okay, not hurt?"

He laughed. "I'm fine, surprised is all. I'll just have to take it easy, and not get you so aroused in the future." He laid down beside her, and put his arms around her.

"Good luck with that," she replied, "all I have to do is think about making love to you and I have to change my panties." She reached down for him. "What do you suppose will happen when you put this where it belongs?"

"I'm almost afraid to find out. You ready?"

"Since last Sunday."

Ray rolled her onto her back, and got between her legs, pushing them as wide as possible. With an evil grin, he pushed his face into her crotch and placed his tongue flat against her perineum and dragged it up over her clit.

"Oh oh oh oh oh!! Stop! Stop!! In me now!!! NOW!! DAMN YOU!! " Ray moved up over her, entering her completely in one stroke, just as she climaxed the second time, with a similar move into rigor, her vaginal walls clamping down on his staff, holding him in place as her hips bounced off the bed, and her arms flew around his shoulders, her nails imbedding themselves in his back, drawing small droplets of blood.

As she dropped back onto the bed and began to relax, he began the rhythmic in and out of the dance of love. As she became aware, on a preconscious level, of the motion, she began to respond with her hips, moaning softly, nearly inaudibly. Ray, sensing her increased awareness and responsiveness, began to speed up. She wrapped her arms and legs around him,

"Oh, you fucker! You're going to kill me. Keep going baby, come for me. Come in your sister's cunt, lots and lots of cum, gobs and gobs of your nice juicy cum in your sisters pussy. She wants that. Make her a mommy, brother, my brother the fucker, giving his big sister a baby. Oh yeah do that brother. Yessss oh yess right like that keep that up brother you can make me come againnn yesss oooo yesss itttssssss commmming!!!"

Her talk had done its job, as her climax hit, Ray began spewing his baby seed all over the inside of her channel. When Beth felt it hit her inner walls, it sent her orgasm to the next level, tightening all her muscles, closing Ray to her in the clamping of her arms and legs, shrinking her tunnel around his prick like one of those Chinese puzzles where the harder you pull, the tighter they become.

Ray rolled them on their side and waited for Beth to waken. When he saw her eyes open, looking at him, he smiled. "With most of the other women, I've been able to link our minds so we share responses and awareness while we make love. I don't think that's going to work with you, not and have us both survive. You are something else when you come. You squeezed my poor dick so hard, I think you may have made it a pencil."

Beth's eyes widened in shock. "No!! I'm sorry, is it okay? Let me see," and she began to skooch back away from him. Laughing, Ray backed up also, withdrawing from her. Still erect, his cock was substantially thinner than it had been before he entered her, and it was also nearly three inches longer.

"Omigod," Beth said. "Amy'll kill me. She was telling me how you had adjusted your size so you fit her, and now look what I did." She sat up on her heels, then looked at him with a twinkle in her eye. "I'll just have to kiss it and make it better," she said, bending over to slurp him into her mouth, and down her throat.

It was Ray's turn to moan as she buried her nose in his pubes. The suction as she withdrew was nearly more than he could bear. The sensation of her lips and tongue swirling around his crown produced the familiar tickle in the back of his knees.

"Oh, shit, Beth! I'm gonna...." and he did. Beth hummed her pleasure, and increased her suction to get all of his spend. She kept him in her mouth until he was totally flaccid. Then she reached up for a kiss, sharing his taste with him.

When the kiss broke, Ray looked at her, love in his eyes. "I love you, Beth. I am so glad you want to part of my family. I don't know how it's going to work itself out, but I'm happy you are going to be with us." He wrapped his arms around her in a big bear hug, then kissed her again.

"This is going to quite a month, after things settle down. I'm supposed to get all the women of childbearing age pregnant ASAP. That's you, Amy and Di. With Ellen, the four horniest, sexiest women on the planet. Thank God, Ellen's already pregnant, although she has promised to take every turn in my bed she's entitled to."

"Poor boy," Beth laughed. "What about Ginny and Mom?"

"Ginny said she's already started menopause, and Mom has a tipped uterus and can't get pregnant." As they pulled the covers back to get into bed, Ray noticed a large wet spot near the middle of the bed. "Do you always squirt so much?"

"I've never squirted. Must have been one of your other conquests," she said getting into bed.

"No, the bed was dry when we started," he laughed.

Beth turned red. "I'm sorry," she said in a small voice. "I didn't do it on purpose, 'n' anyway, it was your fault for getting me so turned on." She stuck out her tongue, "so sleep with it!" And blew him a kiss. Ray laughed out loud, got into bed and grabbed her, pulling her to him.

"If we get through the nastiness just ahead of us, I'm not sure I'm gonna survive my three sisters."

"Don't worry. We'll see that you do. Are you really worried about the hunters?"

"Not worried, concerned. Our biggest advantage is that they don't know what they're dealing with yet. Technologically, they aren't that far ahead of us, if the receiver in the car is an example of their work. I think if I can talk to their leader face to face, I can convince them continuing their war on us will result either in an out and out loss, or a Pyrrhic victory for them."

"A what victory?"

"Pyrrhic. A victory so costly it really counts as a loss. From ancient Roman history. After the battle, an aide was celebrating the 'glorious' victory. The general commented that if they had another such victory, there would be no one to celebrate but the generals."

She kissed him on the nose. "I hope you're right. It's time to sleep. I'm going to roll over so you can hold me." She did so Ray could spoon her. When he was in position, she reached back to grab his dick and quickly stroked it to hardness. Raising her top leg, she drew him to her.

"Just slide it in, don't move. I want to feel it in me as I fall to sleep." As he moved in, she turned to kiss him good night. "Love you, brother. I'm glad, too, I'm part of your family. Good night." She pushed back on him, wiggling her butt. "Mmmm, nice."

Part 12-B (Training days)

As usual, Ray woke as soon as the sun came into his room. He was surprised to find the head of his dick still ensconced in Beth's pussy, even though he was totally flaccid. As he started to pull away, he heard Beth whine softly, and felt her tighten her opening, and give her bottom a little shake. He laughed and felt himself begin to grow. As he felt his cock invade his step sister, he laughed again, thinking "what the hell, that head doesn't have any brains, it doesn't know the trouble it's gonna cause."

Beth stretched, leaning her upper torso away from him. "Mmm, someone's awake and hungry, and can feel the deliveryman knocking at her door. Is he ready to go to work?"

"You got me. Someone rattled his chain and woke him up. Until then, he was anticipating a quiet morning." He reached for her breasts and began running his fingers over her nipples, which were already prominent.

Beth reached down and pulled her knees to her chest, staying on her side. "Don't pull out, but get up on your knees, under my bottom, supporting yourself on your elbows up by my titties."

"Like this?" he asked, assuming the slightly awkward position.

"MMhmm, now fuck me slowly. This is the position we'll have to use when I'm five months pregnant. I thought it would be nice to practice. Is that okay?"

julybear7
julybear7
2,079 Followers